Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

0ntruth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ntruth's Profile / 0ntruth's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Everton Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 30th April 2017 by 0ntruth: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2017
Finestbae1:
Must you always put football on front page? Girls are not interested in all these space consuming threads. Mtcheeeewww

Just Saying* undecided

Go sit one place , Na BBNaija and gossip thread u want only?
Phones / Re: 5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone by 0ntruth: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

Story

Lock your phone ?? Hold the down volume button and the power button at the same time, it will break everything in that phone and reset it to a factory default

In the USA, you can buy an iPhone 7 for $50 and be paying a monthly fee for it till you complete the $800 original price, you can't use the phone on another network and if you stop paying for the phone, it will be useless, people do unlock it, stop the monthly payments and start using other networks on it

Tell this story to bus drivers in ogun state

Down button and power button to break everything? Even your sim lock ? I don't believe you on this.

Besides my fear about losing my phone is the contents on the phone,ones the thief flash the phone I believe most things will wipe out of the phone.
Politics / Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by 0ntruth: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
Ohaneze are jokers. These comedians stood there while things were getting from bad to worse, it now took a very educated and determined Nnamdi Kanu to help you find your voice about restructuring.

There are no common grounds, I will rather be a landlord in my own house than a tenant who has to threaten, beg and scheme before his landlord gives him some small space to park his car.
Depending on the house you rented, I'm fully aware that you will get a house with parking space of more than 5 cars. besides you can still be a landlord and a tenant e.g some landlords in Lagos are tenants in the same Lagos.

Say you will rather be a Landlord not adding in your own house.
Politics / Re: "How I Paid N12 Million Into Justice Ajumogobia's Company Account" - Witness by 0ntruth: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why they usually fall sick ones caught in the thieving act?

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: End Time....see What A Secondary School Girl Post In Facebook by 0ntruth: 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2017
seen worst than this.
Politics / Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by 0ntruth: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2017
nnokwa042:
am sure ur from north or a Yoruba Muslim from kwara state I will say it again Northerner's don't ve any thing to complain about in this Nigeria they ruled Nigeria for 38 years afonjas 11 years Niger delta 6 years Igbo's 6 months so which tribe distroyed nigeria? Lets vote
Do you have brain at all? what does Afonja,Igbo,North bla bla bla has to do with PDP and APC? do you go around quoting without comprehending what people wrote? you're a pure tribal bigot that's why you're talking trash here.

MR BLIND MAN READ THE BELOW AGAIN AND SHOW ME WHERE YOU SEE ME BLAME ANYONE OR TALK ABOUT TRIBE

PDP should just shutup, Nigeria were given to them for longer period without any good results,if they were performing any better I don't think the CHANGE message could've touched and moved people to vote in this current government.

Don't blame anyone for trying a new thing when the old isn't working as wished.

What exactly are you trying to show me in that pic,the cold weather or your new set of cloths?
Fashion / Re: What Is Your Best Perfume? by 0ntruth: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2017
SirJeffry:
212 MEN any day all day. cool
Very costly stuff I must say, the last time I bought it was 100usd ,I know it will be well over than price by now.
Politics / Re: FFK: El-Rufai Didn't Oppose Muslim-Muslim APC Ticket, Wanted Fashola Not Tinubu by 0ntruth: 6:20pm On Apr 28, 2017
PDP should just shutup, Nigeria were given to them for longer period without any good results,if they were performing any better I don't think the CHANGE message could've touched and moved people to vote in this current government.

Don't blame anyone for trying a new thing when the old isn't working as wished.
Travel / Re: A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) by 0ntruth: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rosella1:

Nah it didn't, I had to obey the rules jawe!
ok where is your next trip and to where? My Passport is every ready. grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Signed By Jewish Rabbi & Enyinnaya Abaribe In Abuja (Photos) by 0ntruth: 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
But he's not leaving there without the other 3.
Politics / Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by 0ntruth: 3:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Dhugal:

Dude,I'm royalty of Uruagu.
Igbokwe is on his own.He's long been disowned by even his umunna,so we don't know what you're talking about.
Now you've buttress my earlier point by saying he has been disowned by his Umunna which means if not................. you know the rest.I'm certain Nnewi people will hardly sacrifice there own over anything.
Travel / Re: A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) by 0ntruth: 3:29pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rosella1:

I would, if i have a spare phone!
Besides, Nobody knows if it's superstition or not.
so long as no one has confirm it to be true,I see it to be superstitious.sorry if that offended your own believe .
Travel / Re: A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) by 0ntruth: 3:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rosella1:

When the king goes to war or battle, if he doesn't conquer his enemies or die in the battle field. When he comes back home, the people expect him to visit THE ROOM OF DEATH (which is the tradition) to commit suicide as a sign of honour because he didn't win the war.

I asked based on this 7)ROOM OF DEATH - Only kings are allowed to enter this room. When the king goes for war/ battle and does not conquer or die on the battle field, the people expect him to come home and commit suicide as a sign of honour some corrections need to be made there.
Travel / Re: A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) by 0ntruth: 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rosella1:

Secret camera, hmmm. THEY said if you take pictures where you're not authorised to, the pictures will disappear and your phone will go bad!
Why not take the risk and see things for yourself?who among them don try or confirm that superstitious?
Travel / Re: A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) by 0ntruth: 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
Rosella1:
6) ROOM FOR MEALS- In this room, only the queens who has gone through the sanctification of a specific blood ritual with the king are allowed to enter this room where the king eats his food on mat and not his chair.

7)ROOM OF DEATH - Only kings are allowed to enter this room. When the king goes for war/ battle and does not conquer or die on the battle field, the people expect him to come home and commit suicide as a sign of honour. When he enters the room he doesn't come out, the corpse is either left to decompose or disappear as the voodoo wishes but no one is allowed to enter. According to them anyone who enters will never come out! (wasn't allowed to enter or peep either)

Op good work,Please can you explain this part for me , If the king DIE on the battle field, so they will still expect him to come home and commit suicide again?
Politics / Re: "We Are The Ones Who Banish People", Igbokwe Replies IPOB by 0ntruth: 1:22pm On Apr 28, 2017
As long as he is from URUAGU NNEWI in Anambra state,they will treat his matter with uttermost care to avoid any conflict,any harm on him then you'll see how the Anambra people especially ndi NNEWI will protect their son Igbokwe against Ipop.take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Insults from nairalanders by 0ntruth: 7:54am On Apr 20, 2017
CplusJason:
Lmfao, report a lowlife ratbag like you? Just relax Mr. Ibeh Bright, i'm not done with you yet. Your "handsome" pictures will be everywhere.

Oh, a female member of your dumb group gave me alot of info about you. This goes to show how irrelevant and how useless you are to the group.

Don't run away like most of your morons when i come to set your black ass ablaze.

cool

Drty girl stop making noise and talk what I'll understand.Who is this unclean she goat referring me to?mtweeeeee which group what Mr Ibeh Bright ?

Girl you're drty period.
Romance / Re: I Live In America-why Don't Men Approach Me? by 0ntruth: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
So what do we do without seeing the pics of you?
Politics / Re: Suspended SGF Feigns Ignorance by 0ntruth: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
brudiga:
He knew buhari is not really in charge, thats why he was bold enough to make that statement... sad

He just confirmed the president is not the one actually in charge... if he truly said that.

Cabal things... undecided
Who is in charge?

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock by 0ntruth: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
If you don't like Buhari good,I like him,yes everyone can never like the same thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.