Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

0ntruth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ntruth's Profile / 0ntruth's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Insults from nairalanders by 0ntruth: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
You always insult people and attacking at her people's comment assh0le.

attacking at her people's comment , what the hell is this one talking about? ok report me to your gods for attacking people's comments not people's body.

Also tell your gods about Fayoshi and FFK that also attack people's comments. Mu mu.
Crime / Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by 0ntruth: 11:16am On Jun 25, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Remind me which village are you from

Steal first
Crime / Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by 0ntruth: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2017
nextstep:
Stealing trinkets... Nothing valuable, just painted plastic and cheap metal. Really? Mtcheeew...
Sense fall on you
Crime / Re: Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip by 0ntruth: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Blakjewelry:

So you dey among those Savage wey dey look for free t*t* to look abi

No maybe you're one of those to be strip for stealing .
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award by 0ntruth: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2017
sunnysunny69:
nope
Then make paparazi follow you till you achieve quarter the fame, wealth, talent e.t.c he achieved even at his age. or else sense need to fall on you.
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award by 0ntruth: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
sunnysunny69:
This one go pain Davido no be small.

Are you don talking smiley

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award by 0ntruth: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Nigerians and ways of thinking, if the award didn't go there own they'll tag is Ojoro.

I'm a fan of the 2 .

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Emeka Rising Ibeh Thrown Out Of His Home Over Unpaid 2.5million Rent In Lagos by 0ntruth: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
deepwater:

lol

What kind of movie is that?

A cry for help. Featuring Emeka Ibeh.
Crime / Re: Italian Kidnapper Arrested At Ogbe-Isoko In Delta State (Photo) by 0ntruth: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
Blessing Fernando ....Ncan must be very disappointed .

Op Italians too dey bear such English name as Blessing ?
Politics / Re: FG To Finance 11% Of 2017 Budget With Recovered Loot by 0ntruth: 12:34am On Jun 20, 2017
wristbangle:
It is good to hear. So when are they going to use the rest 89%?
Mr Illiterate next read and ask someone to explain to you before commenting .l
Crime / Re: Photo Of Evans Wife And Children Crying Shocks Evans, The Kidnapper by 0ntruth: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2017
Chubhie:
Nigerians should be more worried about the thousand other hidden locations where kidnapped victims are used for rituals which boasts of politicians as clients.
Let's deal with the one at our hands now , it is called count one before counting two. those people time will surely come one unfaithful day.
Phones / Re: Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again by 0ntruth: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2017
Osaki07:
2 simple reasons I stopped using an sd card

Sd card (aka "memory card) also known as external memory, of course is a common possession among Nigerians but such is not the same with other countries as they use modern features such as "Cloud storage" it's like..unfortunately Nigeria is still a bit far from adapting this trend.
So in this post, I'm gonna explain to you the bads of using an sd card and hopefully convince you in using other easy storage option such as Cloud storage
so first I'm gonna start with the disadvantages of an sd card.

1. It makes your phone lag..
Have you ever notice or have ever tried comparing your phone startup speed? (that is the time it takes to power on or off??)
..well if you have ever tried it, you'll notice that you phone boots(startup) faster without sd card especially those with bigger memory size such as 64,128,256GB..that's why flagship such as the Xiaomi mi6 and even the upcoming Essential PH-1 are been released without sd card slot.. so the whole point here is to tell you that, an sd card could cause your phone to lag or probably hang..also take note that it might not be noticeable in some phones with advance and the latest processors such as those with "snapdragon SoC" or recent "mediatek chipsets series".

2. virus attacks
Of course almost everyone is aware of this ugly fact..sd card are very prone to virus and the only solution is to format it and in the process you tend to lose all your valuable data such as music,videos,pictures, e. t. c

so, yeah..that's all for now I hope you were a bit convinced
p. s :I'm not saying you shouldn't buy a memory card, all I'm trying to say is that..next time when getting a new device, go for those with big internal memory so that you can avoid the stress of buying an sd card and also the consequences that comes with it.

Op what is the time range various phone manufactures specified for phone booting that made you come to this conclusion?
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 0ntruth: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
where in the whole story did you read that the woman on her own initiated a kidnap and collected ransom? The late Christopher Wallace once said " Keep your family and business completely separated" Evans underrated the rule and now see his family is suffering a bad fate.

THE 10 CRACK COMMANDMENT:
Rule 7.
1. Never let no one know, how much dough you hold
2. Never let 'em know your next move
3. Never trust nobody
4. Never get high on your own supply......
5. Never sell no crack where you rest at
6. That go*damn credit? Dead it. You think a crackhead paying you back, sh*t forget it
7. (This rule is so underrated) Keep your family and business completely separated
8. Never keep no weight on you
9. (Should have been number 1 to Biggie) If you ain't gettin' bags, stay the f*ck from police
10. If you ain't got the clientele say h*ll no

Who forced the lying woman to write that script, who asked her all those shiit she is lying about ? The answer is Guilty conscience.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 0ntruth: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not God so I can't say I hold anything against the woman and her kids. Her husband was the head of the house and should take responsibility for whatever he has dragged his family into. I know how much my wife could blindly follow me in love and in loyalty in anything I chose to do. She is a victim of marriage love and loyalty. Blame the Man. How many women out there can go reporting their husbands to the law when you don't have a quarrel? A woman can only keep praying that God changes her husband. How about if she was living in fear of being killed by the Man and her kids fate? Married Men with control of their homes will definitely see things differently from kids who just want to make comment.

Mr married man, if she is living in fear and praying for God to change the man, I think this is the time she could've come out clean and say the simple truth or shut that her lying mouth up. Who even forced her to write that script?

The message you're trying to pass is different from what is on ground.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) by 0ntruth: 7:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
faceURfront:
We have three cars, one Hilux, one grand Cherokee and an SUV.
You no add 20 million house rent, yet she never believe the guy is even rich. Hahahaha, poor people are now paying 20 million naira rent wow.

15k in her accanti yeeehhhh grin
Crime / Re: I Killed My Lover-landlady Because She Was Angry I Married (photo) by 0ntruth: 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Homeboiy:
ThankGod he's not an Igbo guy

Rivers people said they r not Igbo

Aluu n crime r like me n.....

No he is one of those Igbos that went to develop River state, but on getting there he found out that river state is already developed which made him to start developing a widow.

I hope he will continue the development program in Prison
Crime / Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by 0ntruth: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
mailemy:

grin I wonder how him go judge a man because of clothes. You think men like that care about the price of clothes they wear. It's just judging his worth based on his phone.
No mind that empty barrel , na him type go dey drink garri morning and night dey buy pizza for ladies, na him type go dey pay uber for ladies yet he go dey trek under hot sun.

To him Dangote will be sowing cloths with Diamond and Gold, he no dey see wetin Bill gate and Facebook owner dey wear. Peter obi, Adenuga. orji Uzor Kalu e.t.c are multi billionaires, yet you can never see or notice it through what they wear.

SMH for some Peeps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: One Of Evans' Victim Narrates Ordeal & Reveals He Paid $1.2m Ransom by 0ntruth: 6:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OP so what you are trying to tell me is that this man wearing native made of cheap Okene brocade can afford $1.2million??

I refuse to believe that sir.

Na your type person go dupe sharp sharp with coat and tie .

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Want To Be The Next President Of Nigeria - Fayose by 0ntruth: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
calaway:

SW will undoubtedly go to FAYOSE and so will NC not divided as b4....this is the difference now...

and all those people don die abi? by Kyase just weak you.

And you quickly change the tune. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shey na you go dey force people for polling stations to vote him? Person never win primary election finish and he is already a president . For your mind PDP go nominate him abi?

1 Like

Health / Re: Federal Government Lists 9 Places Where Smoking Is Prohibited by 0ntruth: 3:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Papiikush:
Smoking is now illegal in a bar?
Of this is true then the country is a joke
Maybe some bars that are attached to some restaurants ?
Crime / Re: List Of Victims Kidnapped By Evans And Identities Of His Gang Members by 0ntruth: 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Nigerian Police!
Both the ones he did, and the ones another person do. All of them has done.
Seems like you're surprised to see the ones you did on that list?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Soldier From Kogi Dismissed For Protecting Biafrans (Video) by 0ntruth: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
HiddenShadow:

If only you took you education seriously, you will know that as an Igala man who hasn't traveled, he could mistaken Abraka for Asaba and vice versa

As for the story, I believe it.

As long as it is associated with Biafra, you'll believe it whether true or false.

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Wenger Blocks Summer Move For Henry Onyekuru by 0ntruth: 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
andrewegbuna:
Bleep you Mr Wenger.at d end he will go and sign a dead ass striker for 5m. When onyekuru turn out to be a phenomenon, it is this same fool that will come out and start saying he almost signed him
Did you hear from Wenger? or just insulting him with hear say?
Education / Re: 9 English Words You Might Be Pronouncing Incorrectly by 0ntruth: 8:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
femi4:
How can 'K' be silent in 'ask'?

Teacher no teach me nonsense
Lol ask is now ass grin
Education / Re: 9 English Words You Might Be Pronouncing Incorrectly by 0ntruth: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Debt ........ Det if they want us to call is Det why putting the B in the first place ? Abeg this over sabi don too much na.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of Tax Evasion by 0ntruth: 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
In Nigeria they'll call it witch hunt

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by 0ntruth: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
ItsTutsi:
He most be mistaken u for the coward OJUKWU
U dey mind that silly brainwashed child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by 0ntruth: 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Owned by a Yoruba guy? Is that a title?

Don't let hypertension kill you o

No it is agitation.
Politics / Re: Igbo Rain Anger, Curses On Uwazuruike Over Kaduna Visit- News by 0ntruth: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
BrutalJab:
Uwazuruike is on his own.

Why are the so-called Unity beggars a. k. a Afonjaz always invading any thread associated with Igbo and Biafra. Isn't that A sign that they can't reason or think on their own without the Igbos

This is Nairaland.com owned by A Yoruba Guy patronized by Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba,Efik, e.t.c And there is no version set aside for just Igbos that only Igbos should comment on it.

This is not Ohaneze Ndigbo Meeting point or Nnamdi Kanu's forum. So stop asking dumb question.

23 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
yawns! run along now.
yes to another country to know what is happening there so you'll come and tell us more lies.
Crime / Re: Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring by 0ntruth: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
Barrister, Law Enforcer, well done sir.

Chief Justice, Minister of justice and asslicking, Ambassador of matters that happens in other countries, Welcome .
Business / Re: My Encounter With A GTB Staff by 0ntruth: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Op make sure the money is in your account already if it is then kindle forgive him and forget about the reporting stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.