Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate (40970 Views)

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sammie007(m): 9:48am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
She's so annoying. If she found it so inappropriate, why put it on snapchat? To boost your ego or what?

This girl should go and sit down

Abi o ...make she go fry akara chop
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by dfrost: 9:49am On May 01, 2017
ndubisik:
The thing tire me.

You don't have to reply or report, just read.
After celebrities will say people are bashing them.

Didn't she read that part?

Sometimes I question their so-called IQ. Simple instruction: no need to reply or report. Reason why I don't regard them most of them even if I come across them.

Good for her she has been noticed on SM because I don't know her.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by airbee74(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2017
Can't see how this SMS is romantic or is there a new definition to "romantic " now?
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:51am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
What is inappropriate here? Because he is 'uber driver' shey?

undecided
Bless you sweetheart. That message is one written with a pure heart, a heart that appreciates good things, it is an inspirational one self. It wasn't any bit near romantic but as usual, the normal practice with our celebrities, they are always looking forward to use anyone to get into limelight when they feel they are fading away. She just used him to get attention. Instead of her to say thank you genuinely and not in the proud way she said it, she decided to put it online to shine. Let's see if she doesn't end up being bashed by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:52am On May 01, 2017
the only thing that makes it inappropriate to you is the fact that you're a celeb and hes just an uber driver.... piss off

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Fkforyou(m): 9:52am On May 01, 2017
She is very stupid... angry

I don't blame her though, it's the man I blame. As if he doesn't know that celebrities and mostly female celebrities would do anything for attention, even if it means riding on the ego of someone else.... angry

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
hi friend's if you have Android pls go to play store and download payvice use 74523726 as referral thanks.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Saint83(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2017
galadima77:
It's silly consequences like this that made the guy said she didn't have to reply... Well,.guys should sometimes learn to just keep their feelings within.

You just finished work....the driver knew what next ...hence he forewarn her,don't reply ,don't even border to report ...
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by 0ntruth: 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Op where is the ROMANTIC message for now all i'm seeing is a complimentary message.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by klax(m): 9:53am On May 01, 2017
Please how did this nonsense get here in the first place Seun and your Mod what is the meaning of this There are too much unecessary attention as per Uber this Uber that what the hell is this at this hour of Monday morning Seun
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sammie007(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2017
dfrost:

Sometimes I question their so-called IQ. Simple instruction: no need to reply or report. Reason why I don't regard them most of them even if I come across them.

Good for her she has been noticed on SM because I don't know her.

All they do is cram script and use their bottom power to get to the top ...smh
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Goldenheart(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2017
Foolish being angry
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by sirusX(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2017
obailala:
Chaii... The dude had to beg for non-disclosure first grin

Thank God she didnt expose him.
She just exposed him to the world

They have records of clients and he can be traced by Uber if they really have laws against that

Even when he pleaded, she still found a way to mess him up and ridicule him.

Fear some ladies

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by wristbangle: 9:55am On May 01, 2017
If na wizkid or bankyW send that kind of message, na so she go print am with font size of 500 paste am for her room wall, dey masturbate everyday on top am. Useless yeyebrities.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by abescom: 9:56am On May 01, 2017
If he was dangote's son it won't be inappropriate. Arrant rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
ndubisik:
The thing tire me.

You don't have to reply or report, just read.
After celebrities will say people are bashing them.

Didn't she read that part?
... I wonder o

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by MrSly(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2017
ebusfav:
Beautiful Nollywood Actress and Tinsel star, Beverly Naya, has taken to Snapchat to share the message her Uber driver sent her after he dropped her off. The Actress also disclosed that she thinks the text is inappropriate.

Here's the message, what do you think?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/read-romantic-text-taxi-driver-sent.html

Madam actress don't tell me that this is first of its kind you're receiving, hence the sharing of a confidential text in the public.
GROW UP GIRL.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by lifestyle1(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
We still have a long way to go in Africa
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by tartarus(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2017
Why are Nigerians Shallow?? Must everything be about being rich or poor??. I find it inappropriate for an Uber driver to stylishly take a customers number and contact them after a trip! It is wrong! It's like Domino's pizza calling you after delivering your pizza or jumia delivery man calling you after a delivery. I bet that Uber driver does that to many female customers. undecided
Y'all don't just get it, why didn't he appreciate her DURING the trip or even ask for her number DURING the trip?! After all she was physically present! Did he have to "steal" her number to appreciate her AFTER the trip?!

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by blaqroy: 9:58am On May 01, 2017
She is stupid
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by uvie66: 9:59am On May 01, 2017
Stupid girl, what is inappropriate here, because the guy Na Uber driver, you reckon say ee no dey your class
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by uglodoh(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
There was no form of wooing from the guy. he only appreciated and encouraged her. She can no longer be encouraged?

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by aolawale025: 9:59am On May 01, 2017
Maybe she sent it herself
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Jennifer89(f): 9:59am On May 01, 2017
If it were Anthony Joshua that sent her the TeX she would have been is space dreaming and fantasising grin

1 Like

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Nobody: 10:00am On May 01, 2017
4 her to even bother about the txt...means he still have a chance
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by KA24DETT(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
The driver is too thirsty..
She is using the message to boost her low self esteem . This is why I advise guys against paying frivolous compliments to women.
You end up putting her on a pedestal which reduces your value

3 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by ephi123(f): 10:02am On May 01, 2017
It may not have been appropriate based on the rules but she doing this is totally unnecessary. I can imagine how the guy would feel if he were to see this online. It's just like when a guy asks you out, if you turn it down, you don't then need to broadcast it to the world for ego tripping purposes.

People, regardless of "social class", are people, the guy could be an uber driver today, you don't know what he'll be tomorrow. I used to be a fan of this girl but not any longer.

Bev, go and take a seat. Proud Irritant.

2 Likes

Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by wristbangle: 10:03am On May 01, 2017
Safiaa:
She's so annoying. If she found it so inappropriate, why put it on snapchat? To boost your ego or what?

This girl should go and sit down

shockedshocked has someone hacked this account?
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by fof1: 10:03am On May 01, 2017
ebusfav:
Beautiful Nollywood Actress and Tinsel star, Beverly Naya, has taken to Snapchat to share the message her Uber driver sent her after he dropped her off. The Actress also disclosed that she thinks the text is inappropriate.

Here's the message, what do you think?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/read-romantic-text-taxi-driver-sent.html

NONSENSE, WHAT'S INAPPROPRIATE ABOUT THIS TEXT? IS IT PUBLICITY SEEKING STUNT OR INCOMPREHENSIVENESS OF D RECIPIENT? NASTY DISPLAY AND AN COVERT SELF SEEKING CANAL-UM.
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by yankison(m): 10:04am On May 01, 2017
Talk2Bella:
Nothing inappropriate about this, tho I doubt the contents of the text lool dude's just trying his luck like he said all you gotta do "Is" read and you brought it on SM and he wasn't even rude sef all he wrote were words of encouragement if it were me I'd be honored someone I don't know sees me that way

Good!
Re: Uber Driver Sends Beverly Naya A Text, She Thinks It's Inappropriate by Safiaa(f): 10:05am On May 01, 2017
wristbangle:

shockedshocked has someone hacked this account?
what's that supposed to mean? If somethimg is not right or stupid, i'll have an opinion. Regardless of the person's gender undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya Lookalike Making Waves In Benue (see Photos) / Picture Of Peter Obi And His Lovely Family / My Head Deserves Headie – Falz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.