Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

On My Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On My Date! (863 Views)

My Date / My Date With This Amazing Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On My Date! by mickool(m): 2:16pm On May 09, 2017
I met this lovely girl recently and we started talking.we went for a time out and I told her my intention of wanting to marry her. She politely told me she is not ready for marriage now.that we can be platonic friends!! Should I give up on her since she is not ready for marriage yet?
Re: On My Date! by 0ntruth: 2:19pm On May 09, 2017
Na me go tell you what you will do?
Re: On My Date! by mickool(m): 2:25pm On May 09, 2017
0ntruth:
Na me go tell you what you will do?
Not really sir!
Re: On My Date! by IamAirforce1: 2:33pm On May 09, 2017
You just met a lady and already you talking bout marriage

Na WA o

1 Like

Re: On My Date! by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 09, 2017
Banky has proved friendzone isn't bad place to be. You can always be upgraded

Enjoy your friendzone while it last
Re: On My Date! by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 09, 2017
mickool:
I met this lovely girl recently and we started talking.we went for a time out and I told her my intention of wanting to marry her. She politely told me she is not ready for marriage now.that we can be platonic friends!! Should I give up on her since she is not ready for marriage yet?

Maybe u scared her...juz take it easy especially when talking abt marriage sha...juz put more patience & extra effort to win her...

2 Likes

Re: On My Date! by Lionessza(f): 3:24pm On May 09, 2017
You met recently and you are already talking marriage? . No wonder she turned cold. Why the rush?how about getting to know each other before you make such a huge decision.
Re: On My Date! by Fuckshiit: 3:26pm On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:
You met recently and you are already talking marriage? . No wonder she turned cold. Why the rush?how about getting to know each other before you make such a huge decision.

he doesn't wanna fúçking waste time grin
Re: On My Date! by Lionessza(f): 3:28pm On May 09, 2017
mickool:

You recently met and you are already talking marriage? Wow no wonder she turned cold. Why the rush? Why not take time to get to know each other before making such a huge decision?

1 Like

Re: On My Date! by arleck(m): 3:29pm On May 09, 2017
hmmmm! na Jamb Question be dis na

YES

OR

NO
Re: On My Date! by Lionessza(f): 3:31pm On May 09, 2017
Fuckshiit:

he doesn't wanna fúçking waste time grin

Lol I see that , but slowing down a bit can be beneficial in the long run, we don't want him to come back here and few months later crying about regrets loll.
Re: On My Date! by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:36pm On May 09, 2017
mickool:
You should be asking yourself this question bruv, not us.

©YBR
Re: On My Date! by Fuckshiit: 3:40pm On May 09, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol I see that , but slowing down a bit can be beneficial in the long run, we don't want him to come back here and few months later crying about regrets loll.

he's already using a nitro alreadygrin can't fûçking slow down ... hahaha! when he fúçking cûms back... you'll fúçking comfort him
Re: On My Date! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:41pm On May 09, 2017
Ok coninue dey distrub her are u not a man
Re: On My Date! by Lionessza(f): 3:45pm On May 09, 2017
Fuckshiit:

he's already using a nitro alreadygrin can't fûçking slow down ... hahaha! when he fúçking cûms back... you'll fúçking comfort him

grin grin
Re: On My Date! by cerowo(f): 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
Dnt u think u were 2 fast in bringing up marriage matter u scarced her u knw

1 Like

Re: On My Date! by mickool(m): 4:13pm On May 10, 2017
Lionessza:

You recently met and you are already talking marriage? Wow no wonder she turned cold. Why the rush? Why not take time to get to know each other before making such a huge decision?
Thanks for the advise.
Re: On My Date! by mickool(m): 4:15pm On May 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Maybe u scared her...juz take it easy especially when talking abt marriage sha...juz put more patience & extra effort to win her...
Thanks alots.I appreciate this!
Re: On My Date! by Lionessza(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2017
mickool:

Thanks for the advise.

Pleasure.
Re: On My Date! by mickool(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2017
cerowo:
Dnt u think u were 2 fast in bringing up marriage matter
u scarced her u knw
Hmmmm...I think I was a bit fast sha!! But I really want to settle down Asap!
Re: On My Date! by cerowo(f): 4:51pm On May 10, 2017
mickool:

Hmmmm...I think I was a bit fast sha!! But I really want to settle down Asap!
Lol, then mk her understand.
Dnt blame her dat she rejected ur proposal,thats hw guys do say,only 2 later use nd dump.
Try making her undestand ur motives sha
Re: On My Date! by mickool(m): 7:04pm On May 10, 2017
cerowo:

Lol, then mk her understand.
Dnt blame her dat she rejected ur proposal,thats hw guys do say,only 2 later use nd dump.
Try making her undestand ur motives sha
Hmmmmm!!! Thank very much.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Three South African Women Gang-rape Man For 3 Days / Dating One Guy Is Risky,what If He Dies? / People Are So Wicked..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.