Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

"We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze (20941 Views)

Why Igbos Should Forget Biafra And Focus On Restructuring - Ohanaeze / We Should Forget Biafra And Insist On Restructuring - Ohanaeze President, Nwodo / Biafra: We Are Not Backing Nnamdi Kanu, Ipob, We Want Restructuring – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Temptee101(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2017
otunnei:
[s][/s]
see what agadi nwoke na eme grin
chaii so pathetic
Leave that fuul
A state as backward as Benue state, is that one a state?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Temptee101(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2017
notobiafrababe:

let me lecture you here.

Benue supply over 60percent of nigeria's food,crop or fruit. blessed wt laterite soil with rivers lik r.benue as a major drainage.

yes onitsha can be a busy hub for tout, robbers, kidnappers etc but poor agricultural setting. land in onitsha hv bn eroded heavily. bad soil n tht is why ur traders hv to travel far to d north to get food so tht you wnt die of hunger
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by tinktanker: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu don take chill pills grin

I laugh for Mandela of Ipork, the fear of Kuje is the beginning of Wisdom.

One Nigeria Dole grin
pmb shame on u. Kanu won.

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Tinyemeka(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy

Please see to the balkanization of your lands by Fulani herdsman, instead coming here to render comments which we deem inconsequential.

5 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 30, 2017
mynd1:
Don't mind them jare. The id*iot Albino terrorist don humble na. Thought he planned his arrest? thought he will bring the Zoo down in 48 hours if FG dare to arrest him? thought the world are watching? thought Donald Trump will send war ships to naija for the id*iot release? See as the id*iot humble, no freedom self. He can't even travel,he can address any people, and the coward has to form say him sick before them even consider his bail. These people are jokers walahi. mtchewww!
Why e'dey pain you na undecided

3 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by ugotuf(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2017
Jajaja:
Biko nuru olu m, a zaghachila onye o bula ebe a. O bu soso ya ga ewute ha nke ukwu. Lele onye nke no n'elu m na ebe akwa, na asu ngogo na atakwa ikikiri eze. A tupulara ya onu.

Igbo by anu nwere uche.
Ya diri gi nma nwa nnaa.

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Tinyemeka(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2017
toofit007:
well let me reserve my comment for now but I trust our leader mazi nnamdi kanu that he will never succumb to such conviction. Kanu should bear it in mind that I did not face live bullet and teargas at Aba for 'restructuring' I almost gave my life at Aba because of 'Biafra restoration' .our director should take note of that, well I trust my director he will re-educate those illiterate ohaneze idigbo why biafra restoration is more important than restructuring.

Sir, I went through that article again and saw that it did not come from Nnia Nwodo. Until Nwodo has spoken, shall we know the true position of Ohanaeze. So many Judases abound in the camp.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by paramakina202: 10:25am On Apr 30, 2017
Ohanaeze abiakwa ozo which one is restructuring again when the North have made it known several times that they are not ready for it.
They should leave Nnamdi Kanu alone because Nigeria is irredeemable.Anyway they are wasting their time because the movement is more than Nnamdi Kanu and it is left for him to chose if he will tread the path of Uwazuruike or not.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by olamideMynd: 10:26am On Apr 30, 2017
Tinyemeka:

Please see to the balkanization of your lands by Fulani herdsman, instead coming here to render comments which we deem inconsequential.

cc
Omenkalives we won't stop speaking about fulani herdsmen.
if you're not happy with it
simply go to hell

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by frugal(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Like play like play, Kanu has become the most powerful man in the South East. Easterners who want to win 2019 elections will start identifying... Na so.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by abdulwastecx(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

What resources have u got where u come from if u think d south east has nothing?

I don't normally do dick contest but you guys need a realistic check. The south East is as parasitic to the Nigeria state as the majority of states in the North and south West.

My state of origin has nothing to do with the fact, Nigeria heavily depend oo Niger delta crude oil and we all know where these states are located.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Xkalaban(m): 10:53am On Apr 30, 2017
As in ehn....Igbos are these, Igbos are that but yet to let Igbos be on their own na wahala. Common sense shld let all these unity beggars know that Igbos are doing them a favor by removing themselves from this fake Nigerian marriage. There's no biggy there since Igbos are a bad ppl, then do urself a favor & cut them lose.

I've tried so hard not to comment on this types of thread but after a while now I've come to realize that most of all these folks who bash Igbos are clearly obsessed by Igbos & their struggle.

Ppl shld remember that one can take a horse to the stream but can't force it to drink water. You complain so much about Igbos but even more so, you hate to let them go whilst knowing they've wanted Biafra all day, everyday. That's some fdup hypocrisy right there. If really Igbos are all the negative things you say they are, then cut them the 4uck lose including me. U shldn't even think it twice cos Igbos have already cut you lose from day one. Since 4ever!!!! In fact Nigeria matter just weak me. Do things wrongly & they hail you and call you a sharp man, bad guy. But try and do things the right way & they say ur the greatest mugu of all times. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by brownhawk: 10:57am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Kanu don take chill pills grin

I laugh for Mandela of Ipork, the fear of Kuje is the beginning of Wisdom.

One Nigeria Dole grin
honestly did u see the guy's face for pictures after coming out of kuje he looks like his soul has disappeared leaving body alone
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by geronimoedeh1(m): 11:09am On Apr 30, 2017
for me..let Nnamdi Kanu agree on restructuring...A thousand step begins with a step...when restructuring is fully implemented and d gains and dividend felt by all an sundry... secession becomes inevitable...
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by gemini35(m): 11:19am On Apr 30, 2017
omenkaLives:
Watch the irritable kids flood this place to curse and insult their grand fathers and mothers. cheesy

Left for me alone, the first option is best- kick them the fvck out so they can go make an Abu Dhabi out of their five villages.

Nonsense. cheesy
hater only anambra and enugu is bigger than ghana,that nigerians troop every day,if nigeria is working,what the hell wll nigerians be going to do in ghana,infact the ohaneze should be ashamed of their self,though i,trust kanu he know what to anwser them

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 11:20am On Apr 30, 2017
Exactly my brother, I laugh for people still ranting online, Kanu won't dare it again. Forget the public bail condition, am sure the guy must have signed some bound secretly that granted him bail. The rest na public arrangement.

brownhawk:
honestly did u see the guy's face for pictures after coming out of kuje he looks like his soul has disappeared leaving body alone
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by sarrki(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2017
madridguy:
Exactly my brother, I laugh for people still ranting online, Kanu won't dare it again. Forget the public bail condition, am sure the guy must have signed some bound secretly that granted him bail. The rest na public arrangement.

Baba the guy actually begged seriously before he was released

He won't dare us any more

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by abdulwastecx(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:

What do you know you Ignorant one?

If only you will go and get a good education and stop believing the useless propaganda your brown roof brothers feed you daily.

Go get educated old man. grin

When people twist an altercation into personal insult then you know forthwith that they have nothing to contrubute, I don't need too much education to know that the five eastern states contribute zero to national income since Nigeria state depend heavily on crude oil.

It’s hard not to wonder the type of mentality exibited by Nigerian youth in respect to agitation for indepedence or seperation, rather than just recognize the growing poverty, inequality, poor leadership and lack of opportunities for youth across all tribal and religious divide, and find a way to address these issues, we rather abuse and talk trash online.

For your information, I don't depend on Nigeria print media for my information.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by gemini35(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
Ntoor to all people clamouring for Biafra. Kanu just scammed you people. Don't be surprised that in some years time he will contest for a post in his state of Origin. Biafra my foot. Ozuos (mumus)
who be this one?

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by VeniJu: 11:32am On Apr 30, 2017
Nwodosis:

If you can put half the efforts you are putting on every Biafra issue on the Fulanis in your state, you would have been the Kanu of Benue!
So this omenkalives is from Benue & he is misbehaving like dis? I thought he's an ''Afonja''
He is indeed a disgrace to either the Idomas or Tivs...
The Clamouring for 1 9giria, yet, one set of ppl are slaughtering his ppl.

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2017
Exactly my thought.

sarrki:

Baba the guy actually begged seriously before he was released

He won't dare us any more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by cnwachukwu50: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2017
u can not force him and millions of youth to change their hard and true believe, but try ur luck

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by 0ntruth: 11:42am On Apr 30, 2017
DrGoodman:
Ohaneze are jokers. These comedians stood there while things were getting from bad to worse, it now took a very educated and determined Nnamdi Kanu to help you find your voice about restructuring.

There are no common grounds, I will rather be a landlord in my own house than a tenant who has to threaten, beg and scheme before his landlord gives him some small space to park his car.
Depending on the house you rented, I'm fully aware that you will get a house with parking space of more than 5 cars. besides you can still be a landlord and a tenant e.g some landlords in Lagos are tenants in the same Lagos.

Say you will rather be a Landlord not adding in your own house.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by porozhniy(m): 11:43am On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

I don't normally do dick contest but you guys need a realistic check. The south East is as parasitic to the Nigeria state as the majority of states in the North and south West.

My state of origin has nothing to do with the fact, Nigeria heavily depend oo Niger delta crude oil and we all know where these states are located.
You're 100% in your assessment of most states in the federation, however, It's not due to lack of natural resources but due to Abuja politics.
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Luvdk(f): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2017
Nonsense!
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 30, 2017
@ Omenkalives
Use some of your vocal activism to fight for commercial ranching in Benue State. As it is, the agriculture Benue people are boasting about here is dying fast as we speak. L

On the grazing reseve and allied attempts, Benue has not been as vocal as some Southern states in asserting their rights to their God - given ancestral and ethnic lands handed over to the present generation by your forefathers to pass on to the next generation.

Food prices have skyrocketed all over the country partly because farmers in Benue are now scared of going to their farms. You need to take a courageous stand on this issue and help lead Benue online and human rights activists to have a common position with Southern activists on this issue.

We did not say don't fight for APC, but as you do so, fight for your people too- unless you are not really from Benue and have been carrying out a false flag operation all along.

As others said above, Happy Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by Pharaoh9(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2017
Amarabae:

where did I say anything cout IPOB here, I just want to put that benue guy in his place, he is overstepping the boundary. Happy sunday

You're licking sarrki's ass because you don't want to offend him right? But him and his gang including omenkalife would insult you, your generation and ancestors put together.

Sarrki had to confront you because you attack his co.

Someone who is from the most terrorized state by Fulani is calling my IMO State a village

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

When people twist an altercation into personal insult then you know forthwith that they have nothing to contrubute, I don't need too much education to know that the five eastern states contribute zero to national income since Nigeria state depend heavily on crude oil.

It’s hard not to wonder the type of mentality exibited by Nigerian youth in respect to agitation for indepedence or seperation, rather than just recognize the growing poverty, inequality, poor leadership and lack of opportunities for youth across all tribal and religious divide, and find a way to address these issues, we rather abuse and talk trash online.

For your information, I don't depend on Nigeria print media for my information.

I still maintain that your education is very poor, and it left your mental abilities with such shallow thinking that its a shame to hear you talk rubbish. grin

Have you ever wondered why your people cry and fight each time we talk separation? Because of what they will lose, not because them love us too much. If we have no resources, why not support a balkanized Nigeria? Open a thread and ask for your own country, I challenge you, it might be better for your region in the long run, doing long throat on Niger Delta/eastern region oil will guarantee you remain poor for a longer time.

Good governance and equal opportunities in this Nigeria as presently constituted? You are a joker, a real comical clown grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by ahaika23: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ohaneze nde' aturu cheesy

Mazi will use the back of his hand and slap sense into their rusted skulls

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by maclatunji: 12:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
idioticmynd44:
kini tie? ogbeni Olatunji, Yoruba muslim? ma fi lo mi n da si, ab'ojugun l'egbe eti

Public forum? Freedom of expression?

You will be speaking Yoruba in Biafra? #LOL
Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by DrGoodman: 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
abdulwastecx:

No, we don't know where the Niger Delta is, we have also drained and blocked all the oil coming from IMO and Abia or the new oil wells in Anambra states, no, IMO, Abia and Anambra are not even south east states again because they have oil.

South east is only ebonyi and Enugu now grin grin

1 Like

Re: "We Will Convince Nnamdi Kanu To Embrace Restructuring" - Ohanaeze by dubemeagle(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2017
dis pple are mad!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CAN Calls For Nationwide Protest Against Herdsmen Killings / Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Paris Club Refund: 3 Governors Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.