Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2014
CityNG:

Look at the attached screenshot again, this time I squared the area which identifies me as a seller since long before you even heard about eBay.

I take the time to sell good items, good pictures, detailed description, follow all eBay policies with proper shipping with signature verification, reserve the right to end listings, etc etc

If you list and sell just any how then you'll get into situations that you describe.

You guys with all your yang, you can ask for guidance on who to maintain 100% feedback like me and who I get paid quickly by eBay but you won't instead you prance around spouting off nonsensical data which means nothing.

How can you seriously accuse me of not being a seller when you don't even know me at all and despite the fact that I even provided you with my eBay id when you can simply log onto eBay and research to see if I am a seller or not?

Hey keep quite you are not an active seller. Learn from babseg and linearity
Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 5:54am On Jul 15, 2014
drakeskull:

I have never opened an account in the past talk less of being suspended. I have been verified by PayPal after uploading the documents they requested. I even got a mail that my limit has been lifted. Anyway, thanks for the tips. Would try see how to contact the seller, am just holding on cos I don't want to take any action that would escalate issues. The only thing am skeptical about in the relisted item is that ever since he relisted it, he has only gotten just 1bid at current bud of $125. Will update this thread later today

Please just settle with your refund with eBay or PayPal. U don't hv to bother youself if the seller re list the item. Your money is with ebay or PayPal.
Family / Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
What a pity, I see why your wife does not give you some. I would prefer to mastu rbate than do you too. I feel for the poor woman. The mugu girlfriend is just giving you some cos there is no one else. once she gets a new bf, someone is gonna have blue balls

at least im satifying my urge and besides i dont know how to mastur/bate
Family / Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
Eya, I weep for you. If only men knew the way women think. You think she is not bothered baa? You just wait till the day you call it off. You guys watch movies but dont learn from them. You will be washing panties soon cheesy

I dont watch silly movies. washing panties is no big deal jor i done it before. she even want to be second wify
Family / Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:27pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
Instead of using your D ICK to think, why dont you ask yourself why she has refused to have sex with you? Why dont you talk to her, instead of sticking your junk in every hole. Maybe she knows you are getting it some place else. Talk it out with ur wife.

you can insult person oo. i have talked and talked she doent want to change. she is starving me and someone is offering me the food. so what do u expect me to do? and besides the other lady knows i am married and she is not bothered and pretty as well tongue
Family / Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2013
herseys01:
You are disgusting. No be only I always TURNS OFF my wife. I hope your wife is getting it somewhere else too.

hey keep quite jor. Can u go without s3x for 8 weeks or more on a regular basis especially when u r sharing the same bed every night and she doesnt want to have s3x with you for one reason or the other.

May be u dont have high s3x drive like me.
Family / Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by 0rion: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think I always turns off my wife and for like 2 months now no s3x. But this has been going on for ages, well body no be fire wood and i am getting it somewhere else.
Islam for Muslims / Re: The True Meaning Of Jihad by 0rion: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2013
nuorlah:

I dont know u as being right.

Try to compose your sentences better next time.

There is nothing in Islamic law(shareeah) that allows the crucifiction of anyone. So anyone who does that is on his own.

It is like saying the Niger delta people are christian kidnappers. It doesn't sound christian. Does it?

You all need to start acting like you went to schools

This guy keep quite your religion sucks.
Crime / Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by 0rion: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2012
0rion: Jp Philips is one of the lynchers!!!

Ok, if u get lynched now who will your family blame?

You this Mumu, Ewu, Aluu.

angry angry angry

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) by 0rion: 12:59am On Oct 17, 2012
Jp Philips is one of the lynchers!!!

Ok, if u get lynched now who will your family blame?

You this Mumu, Ewu, Aluu.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by 0rion: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=gbadexy]www.miraclesofthequran.com/mathematical_index.html

www.speed-light.info/angels_speed_of_light.htm

"He is the Originator of the heavens and the
earth."

I know all muslims are very stubborn. Thats why your still here.

shamelless you. islam only religion that fights for thier god.
Politics / Re: Anti-Islam Film - Boko-Haram Issues Threat by 0rion: 11:02pm On Oct 01, 2012
gbadexy: @ odehaj
The dog that would get lost won't listen to the hunter's whistle.
Each to his own, have you read the Quran before to make your claims? So the bible talked about scientifical facts?
I guess we would know the one in the right path when we die.
I will take my chances with Islam and God won't allow me to die except as a muslim( one who submits totally to the will of God).

look here gbadexy, i have been waiting for one mumu muslim to comment and you are the perfct mugun. you are here proctecting that your sensless religion which some of your brainess brothers in the north are using to cause katakata for the whole country.

instead of you to be apologise to all NLN and fight BH you are here saying rubbish if i come back and you are still saying jargons i will ........................

ok sha angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Romance / Re: Should I Let Her Do It????? by 0rion: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2012
My advise, very simple let her fulfill her dream. If you cant stand to see your gf kissing another guy just free her. Why do u think omotola not accting again?

But dont be selfish let her DO IT she wants it. may be you dont know how to kiss and she want to try another guy but if she has morals she will never take the offer.
Romance / Re: Big Problem, Do I Get Away From Her? Need Help From Any Mature Women/men... :/ by 0rion: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2012
;Dop, I will advice you to 'hammer' her again. If you get std again then u might run if not stay.

Dont mind those poster saying you should face your studies. Let them tell us when they first 'hammered' you will be supreised that they did it at 12-15 yrs of age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.