Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 3:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
Lots of silly people in this believing that when you arrive abroad your life magically becomes better.
Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 11:46am On Oct 07, 2023
cliper230:
Ha people de suffer oh

This is not suffering. This is a good job. But the pay might not be good. You basically live in this old people house and take care of them while you get paid.
Foreign Affairs / Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by 0rion: 11:44am On Oct 07, 2023
Akinboboz:
What if we all live in peace?

SAY NO TO WAR.

The only way war could end is when the leaders fight themselves to death while we civilians just watch and winner rule over the country
Foreign Affairs / Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by 0rion: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2023
id4sho:

OGA Watch TV, Hamas have claim responsibility for the attacks

Don't mind that baseless conspiracy
Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 11:40am On Oct 07, 2023
Mendy101:
I didn’t bother reading your write up, that man is not your friend, just go and experience for yourself

SMH for you
Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 11:37am On Oct 07, 2023
cliper230:
Oga calm down how is possible for someone to work 24hrs shift una too lie for this place

You can work 24hrs . I don't think he's lieing.

This is possible if you work in care homes or live in carers
Foreign Affairs / Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by 0rion: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2023
Mubiola360:
I can tell you categorically that the Israelite are the ones that attack their own self just to justify the mischievous attack they are about to carry out. Just like the world trade center of the US, carried out by the US to get to Osama and Arab world,.
Thats the strategy all along . They also use that avenue to test the effectiveness of their new built weapons.
Well, time will tell and those who thinks they are superior shall met their waterloo.

This your conspiracy na wao. If your conspiracy is tru why hamas hasn't said this is not our doing

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: "We Are At War:" Benjamin Netanyahu Reacts To Co-ordinated Attacks On Israel by 0rion: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2023
Is there anyway we can blame Putin for this attack?

1 Like

Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2023
ihatebuhari:
Please distance yourself from such a friend. you don't need any useless skill to make it in abroad

That your friend is your enemy. I'll only advise you as you're making your plans to come to the US just try and learn trailer driving like three months once you get here they'll teach you better for your age it would be the best job for you.

You don't need any skill yet you contradicted yourself in this same post by tell him to learn a skill. Shocking!
Travel / Re: I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me by 0rion: 10:39am On Oct 07, 2023
wwwkaycom:
THIS STORY IS ACTUALLY FROM A FRIEND, HE SENT IT TO A WHATSAPP PLATFORM WE BELONG TO. I AM SEEKING ADVISE AND ASSISTANCE FOR HIM HERE PLEASE

My childhood friend is based in Texas, USA. He traveled out 12 years ago. Actually I work with government in Nigeria with a salary of 180k per month. It is becoming increasingly tough to take care of family responsibilities so early this year, I started making moves to relocate to US or Canada.

But the issues surrounding japa are quite enormous so I reached out to my friend to seek his advise, suggestions and possibly financial loan which I will pay back. He gave me some important reasons why I shouldn't migrate. He spoke about my age, no technical skill, finances, leaving known for unknown and difficulties faced by new comers in America. I didn't agree with these reasons even though he sounded genuine. I left him and started making other moves but eventually realized I still needed him.

8 months later, I spoke with him again, he repeated the same reasons why I shouldn't relocate. I am not 50 yet, I know a 56 year old man who relocated to Canada late last year and today his family members have started faring well here in Nigeria. Infact, his son who is presently rounding off his NYSC will be moving by march next year so what is the fuss about my age? I have made up my mind to stop seeking his support and carry my cross myself.

Thank you all.

If you gotten a job waiting for you go but if not just stay in Nigeria
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
kelvyn7:

Na your papa wey no train you well be Ode...thats if you know your papa sef. Werey Oshi. You come my mention dey yarn dust...bastard omo ale
I no blame you, na because you get cheap phone and data

The phones wey i dey use go feed all your past generations and your future unborn generations. Mumu.
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 10:19am On Oct 05, 2023
kelvyn7:

Na you papa you dey talk to? undecided
I was not even talking with you nau. The guy I was talking to understands.
If you can't read our initial conversation to understand, and you are not well-behaved, then that's your personal problem.
You just jump onto people's chats to display your ignorance. Mtchhhwwww

Mumu. This is a public forum. Why not pm each other
where you can personally display your mumuness instead of you publicly displaying your stupidity. Ode!
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2023
Oya all the mumu iPhone users come and see. Does any of your iPhones have these features. Oya make una watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FfH51xgQDU?si=_w0jOdq9Y4ov02wb

1 Like

Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2023
Deleayoone:
Make unah leave that talks ooo u people wey theh talk sey nothing is special about iPhone.. how many of u don use iPhone before ? Wey unah come theh talk shit ?? iPhone is d best leave it for dem, in terms of rugged,durability, reliability. iPhone thst hardly spoil. Even iPhone camera quality will still remain d same after years of usage.

So the only thing we iphone good for na just the camera? Apart from ruggedness tell us other utility wey iPhone get. No pen for phone for iphone no dex experience for iphone na yo dey just to collect money from people we get zero knowledge about technology
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 8:32pm On Oct 04, 2023
kelvyn7:

That was not our initial argument nau.
We were not talking about price at launch.
We were referring to current price.

Then your argument is baseless.
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
kelvyn7:

Ok, cos your initial statement says Samsung s23 ultra is more expensive than iPhone 15pro max...which is not true, yeah.

Apple made the price of 15 same with the old 14

Apple 15 pro max just launched. You should have compared the launch price of Samsung s23 ultra
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
The day samung or any other brand/OS would incorporate 100% windows functions like Samsung dex . That would the end of apple 🍎
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 6:45pm On Oct 04, 2023
victorazyvictor:

Winch! grin

Agent of failure and doom.
Go and open ur own business than praying for others failure.

This got nothing to do with being a witch. This is how people become millionaires by reading or predicting the market. If I was trading then I could have short sell bb shares. The sams thing happened to Nokia when they advised Nokia to adopt android but the ceo with his coconut head believed in thier symbian is.

1 Like

Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
HardMirror:
you are fantastically stupid for calling bb overrated. Back then when bb was reigning which phone was better?

You are stupidly stupid. The phone or OS then was Android. Because you weren't exposed you thought bb was the Alpha and omega. Mumu
Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2023
Woodshot:

You're a clown grin

FK you

2 Likes

Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 4:17am On Oct 04, 2023
validplanet:

Wow!

This means the company has hypnotized consumers into believing that they need iphone.

From the way people stay on the queue to buy new release.

The company is one of the richest in the world, so is Louis Vuitton.

Is it that easy to hypnotize people to pay so much for less value?

People like you just follow the crowd. That's why iphones are overrated. Same way blackberry was. I predicted the fall of bb. Some iPhone will be obsolete when people will realise apple is just scamming their customers. No real life use

138 Likes 11 Shares

Phones / Re: What's Special About Iphone? by 0rion: 3:25am On Oct 04, 2023
Iphones are a basically overrated. Not special at all

140 Likes 10 Shares

Romance / Re: by 0rion: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2021
Emotionless100:
Sitting in the middle will enable both guys to tap current from her so instead she prefer to sit at the back inorder to control the current. Honestly this is stinginess

Sitting in the middle guys tap current

But when they sit behind they give guys current from their chest grin grin grin

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? by 0rion: 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mikecold:
Yeah, waraqa and Mohammed supposed wife (kadija) really used him as a slave to achieve their aim of controlling the Qureshi tribe.

Theology points to this as this source of Mohammed mental health crisis occasioned throughout the quran

The fact he actually tried jumping off the Clive when waraqa died shows how much he lost his personality.

He actually stopped receiving Quran revelation from his supposed god who was tied to waraqa yet Mohammed the prophet

You are absolutely right. I just pity all those who are following a crazy prophet. Piss upon him. Lol
Religion / Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? by 0rion: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2021
Mikecold:
Mohammed was so special to his god he had to send an "angel" to assign him prophet.

But all through the Bible the acclaimed lesser prophets communicated with God directly.

Mohammed didn't even know the name of the being who assigned him "prophet" the self proclaimed first Muslim had to go meet his wife who handed him to waraka before translating the being to be "Jibril" (waraka himself wasn't even a prophet let alone had experience on how a supposed God called people)

Waraka told Mohammed this was the same angel God sent to Moses for his prophethood.

The foolishness with this is that God never sent an angel to Moses, he came himself and waraka who existed centuries after Moses has no evidence to know the type of angel he supposedly lie was sent to Moses

They knew Muhammed was delusional. They just played along with him. That was why he tried to commit suicide when waraqa died.

It baffles me alot when I see learned people following Islam.
Religion / Re: Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? by 0rion: 8:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Christians and Muslims are definitely not worshipping thesame God.

The simplest miracle Allah couldn't perform. The so called Allah sent angel Jubril to make the Muhammed (fake prophet) recite the Quran. Muhammad couldn't. The dodgy angel squeezed Muhammed to read but wasn't unable.

And Jubril should have resigned straight away and ask Allah that why did you send me to an illiterate man. When you knew he couldn't read.
Religion / Re: This Is Wickedness. See Photoshoped Photos Of Jesus. by 0rion: 4:27am On Jan 14, 2021
Ipemei:
https://www.pejoweb.com/articles.asp?epr=view&pagename=ThisIsWickedness.SeePhotoshopedPhotosOfJesus.TtrustT.html

Some daring individuals pushed the jokes to a whole new level and did Photoshop art on some of the Jesus photos we have today. Yeah it may push you to the edge but you cannot deny the fact that it is very funny. Below are some Photoshoped pictures of Jesus that may make you laugh.

Follow the link for full story

That picture is Hollywood depiction of Jesus lol. Some even say Jesus was black when he was on earth
Religion / Re: This Is Wickedness. See Photoshoped Photos Of Jesus. by 0rion: 4:23am On Jan 14, 2021
IslamVIRGINS:
If The case is for Muhammad how would you slaves reacts? Shouting allahu akbomb while burning churches

Lol
Adverts / Re: Expert On Black Soap Making by 0rion: 9:04am On Jan 08, 2021
tillo4real:
I am here to put you through how to make black soap medicated soap, and tomeric black soap.for new company that wanted to produced black soap, contact me on 07032686456

Do you have any idea where I can get veg oil for making soaps.
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

In all honesty i appreciate your candid advice,am actually bringing my wife along.Just me and her as we are yet to have baby.But i applied for supply chain and logistics and i am certain i can do Phd with that.Are you of the opinion i switch to a programme that can make me run Phd. i just dont like anything chemistry again ahh.

Good If you don't kids at the moment. You and your wife can quickly raise money. If you are certain you can get a PhD with that then go for it.

My only concern is the job availability with that. I know you must have done your research well on the course.
Romance / Re: "I Deserve Your Love, I've Proved I'm Worthy" by 0rion: 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
The dude sound creepy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.