Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLUCID:

The black lady is a bully and should be arrested. She verbally abused the white woman first.

IM NOT ON THE SIDE OF ANYONE. BUT HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF WHY THE BLACK LADY VERBALLY ABUSED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE?

SO YOU THINK THE BLACK LADY JUST COMES AND STARTS ABUSING EVERY WHITE PERSON IN THE SHOP?

IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO

3 Likes

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
Presumably, you learned a kind of history which was sculptured by the offenders of the same history.

I won't count it on you.

DO YOU KNOW MADAM TINUBU?
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
iLUCID:

Why then do niggas call each other nigga?

We encourage this shiit to continue. I don't see any justification in being verbally abused and responding with physical assault. Enlighten me.

YES BLACKS CALL EACH OTHERS NIGGA.

ALSO RESULTING TO PHYSICAL ASSAULT IS UNJUSTIFIABLE.

WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. SOME PEOPLE CAN ASSAULT YOU VERBALLY WHILE OTHERS WILL RESPOND WITH PHYSICAL ASSAULT.

MOSTLY VERBAL ASSAULT BRINGS ABOUT PHYSICAL ASSAULT

THAT'S WHY THE BIBLE SAYS , WISE MEN CONTROL THIER TONGUE

1 Like

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
You are the one who is wrong. Majority of slaves were obtained by ambushing and kidnapping and few through trade.

Some of the victims were children and women who went out for their daily routines like collecting firewood and water and never returned back to their homes.

In many occasions, even African chiefs were abducted by armed foreigners.

ITS A PITY YOU DONT KNOW THE HISTORY.

WE AFRICANS ATTACK EACH OTHERS. THE MORE POWERFUL ATTACKS THE LESS PREVILEDGE ONES, CAPUTURE THEM AND SELLS THEM TO THE EUROPEANS.

MOST JAMAICANS DONT LIKE AFRICANS AT ALL. THE BLAME US AND SAY WE SOLD THEM INTO SLAVERY
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Terryishere:

I'm only speaking on my experinces in the US and you with yours in the UK. I wasn't talking about racial issues only but their nosiness period.

WELL WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Terryishere:

Of course they weren't going to say anything to defend your black asses because they were in agreement with them. We are talking about two different things. When I said they are nosey I meant about jumping into other people's conversations or coming up to innocent people harassing them like they have some kind of authority over them.

What you saw in the video is frustration. People get tired of being disrespected and bullied by others. Sometimes you have to play along to get along, and sometimes you have to fight back. You and your friend did the right thing. The reason they got pissed at you guys is you guys laughed at them and you didn't let them get under your skin, they couldn't control your emotions which is something they feel they are entitled to do.

POINT IS IN THE UK WHITE PEOPLE MIND THIER BUSINESS. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS A BLACK OR WHITE ARSE.

I JUST GAVE YOU TWO SCENARIOS BUT YOU ONLY JUMPED TO THE ONE THAT'S RACIAL

THE ONLY THING THEY WOULD DO IS TO CALL THE POLICE
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Terryishere:

Yes, I live amongst them now. I'm African American so I know how these devils operate. They are the noisiest, nastiest people you will ever come across in your life. They believe they have the right to put their noses in anyone's business that they choose. They.believe other races are beneath them and America is their country so they have the right to do as they please. They believe the police department is their own personal soldiers who will defend them at no cost from other races which is pretty much true.

So again, what you posted is a lie and you don't know them at all.

WELL I LIVE IN UK.

I HAVE SEEN MANY SCENARIOS INVOLVING PHYSICAL AND VERBAL CONFRONTATIONS.

I WAS IN A BUS AND TWO WHITE GUYS WERE HAVING AN ARGUMENT NO ONE SAID ANYTHING UNTIL THE DRIVER STOPPED THE BUS AND WARN THEM THAT IF THEY DONT STOP HE WOULD THROW THEM OUT AND CALL THE POLICE.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME AND MY FRIEND. WE WERE ON A BUS TO WORK AND WE WERE CHATING AS 9JA BOYS BUT QUIETLY A GUYS FROM 3 ROWS FROM US GOT UP AND SAID WE SHOULD GET OF THE BUS AND GO BACK TO UR COUNTRY. NO ONE SAID A WORD.
WE JUST LAUGHED OUT LOUD TO HIS STATEMENT AND WHICH PISSES HIM MORE AND STARTED CURSING US. AND STILL NO ONE SAID ANYTHING

4 Likes

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Terryishere:

This is a lie, it's impossible for whites to mind their own business.

HAVE YOU LIVED WITH THEM??

IF NOT JUST FACE FRONT

tongue tongue
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
lwanga1993:
it's ok to refer to the white woman as "bitch" but it's not ok to call the black lady nigga. Smh.

In America, whites dare not call a black man Nigger... Only blacks are allowed to call each other "ma niggie " go watch racist movies and what whites did to blacks.. You'll surely hate whites for life.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

ITS LIKE YOUR GF AND HER FRIENDS ARE HAVING A CHAT AND THEY CALL THEMSELVES BITCH AND THEY ASK YOU SOMETHING BUT YOU REPLY BY CALLING ONE THEM BITCH .

THEY ALL GONNA LOOK AT YOU LIKE WTF

1 Like

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oldoinyolengai:
White people are weak physically compared to black people.
In the absence of gun they can never handle black people......can't you see the way nearby folks pose as spectators?

I LIVE WITH THEM. THEY WILL ALWAYS TRY NOT TO INTERFERE AND MIND THEIR BUSINESS.

EXCEPT WHEN IT HAS TO DO WITH MINORS OR VULNERABLE PEOPLE

5 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Pls Any Speech Therapy That Can Help With Stuttering by 0rion: 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
NERVOUSNESS IS THE NUMBER ONE PROBLEM. ALWAYS TRY TO BE CALM, RELAX AND TALK VERY SLOWLY.

AND THE CURE FOR STUTTERING IS SINGING. YOU CAN NEVER STUTTER WHEN YOU SING. TRY TO ALWAYS SING

wink wink wink
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Queenslander:
These African Americans are way too loud.. And that white lady is a really weak bitchh.. She couldn't even fight back.. Crying like a two year old baby...

ALL AFRICANS AND ALL DESCENDANTS OF AFRICA ARE ALWAYS LOUD.

ESPECIALLY WE NIGERIANS

tongue tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
scrolldown88:
So it's ok to refer to the white woman as "bitch" but it's not ok to call the black lady nigga. Smh.

Black people have taken this too far. They have turned around to become exactly what they conderm, and the worst is, they don't even know it yet.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE HISTORY OF THE WORD N.I.G.G.A

8 Likes

Romance / Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by 0rion: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eagba:

lol Bros I feel your pain. make I apologise on her behalf,"no vex"

That thing pain me o. She also messaged me that shes is in london with her BF if I would like to come. I just ignored the message . she never contacted me since then.
Romance / Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by 0rion: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Dicktion:

Weray grin

WHY NOW
Jokes Etc / Re: See The Funniest Houses Ever Built By African 'engineers' by 0rion: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
THAT FIRST PIC LOL

THE HOUSE MUST BE A GOOD FRIEND OF THE WIND

grin grin
Romance / Re: She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. by 0rion: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
IMAGINE SHE UPSETS YOU ONE DAY AND YOU CALL HER AUNTIE AGBAYA .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Romance / Re: I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine by 0rion: 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
nonhuman:
I met this lady few days ago she came over and as we were on the bed having sex it didn't take long i began too feel wetness everywhere and the feeling was hot to be frank. I was enjoying the warmth of the wetness on my dick as I continue to dig harder, I thought she was squirting, it continues to pour and my bed was all soaked at the end I had to check what it was by smelling it, and to my greatest surprise it was pure urine, I was really disappointed, I vowed from that sport never to invite her again and it rained that day, there was no sun, to dry my mattress. now my question is, is it normal for a girl to keep urinating during sex, or is something wrong with her?

YOU DONT KNOW SAY SQUIRTING NA GLORIFIED PEE

grin grin grin grin grin

50 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: What Is The Extreem Major U Have Goon Just To Have Sex With A Lady by 0rion: 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
For me their was this pretty french black girl but her parents were originally from Madagascar. She was posted to UK to manage and commission a power plant. She stopped me one afternoon to help her find her place of work to resume. I asked her to give me the postcode and I found out that the place was not far from where I was working and unfortunately for her the postcode on her letter was slightly wrong, reason her satnav was not working. I put the right postcode still not working so I decided to get in the car with her to take her there.

After I took her and i told her I got to go back now then she asked for my number. A week passed and she called one Saturday aand she took me to one restaurant. she ordered 2 bottles of wine with a nice meal and after the meal I wanted to pay she said I shouldnt that she has already paid for and have also paid to go and watch a movie at the cinema. I was thinking in my mind how i will sex this pretty girl after all these.

Unfortunately she dropped me at my house and promised to pick me up the second day to know her house. She came the following day we went shopping and stuff and went for another meal. We got to her house having a chat and stuff when her collegue called her to join them at a pub. so no show that night too. I had to leave them because it was getting late.

Few days later she called me and said she will be going back to France that it would be nice to visit her their. Na so i quickly buy ticket. She picked me up at the airport. We went for shopping, asked me what I like to drink and I said spiced rum. We went back home thinking that yes thus is it we both gonna get drunk and Bleep . Unfortunately nothing happened she went upstairs to sleep while i slept on the sofa. Second night same and I will be leaving on Monday morning. She left me in her house to go to work and called a taxi to pick me up to the airpot and asked me to drop the key with her caretaker.

She asked to come visit afterwards but I declined.

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Naija Girls Eeh!! ( Someone Went To Club Like This) See Photos Here by 0rion: 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
see her puff puff yansh
Phones / Re: My Bold 5 Is Not Browsing by 0rion: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Seriously, u r still using bb

God hv mercy
Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2014
CityNG:

Are you getting upset? grin

Cursing and shouting in caps.

Relax before popping off a blood vessel dude.

i can tell that ur brain is that of a cockroach. insulting people to make a point. OLODO

1 Like

Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2014
CityNG:

You lack even the most basic of ability to comprehend stuff, not sure if it's intentional or you're just educationally lazy.

I did get funds released immediately from my first sale. This is something you're going to have to deal with. Not everyone is cursed with being treated like a red headed stepchild.

Unlike you I am not an eBay JJC look at the date when I opened my personal account. Have you considered maybe perhaps they might have changed their policies in your region (hint I don't use pounds in my region) due to all your Yahoo Yahoo, spoofed IP, activities?

There's no way I would have sold a car on eBay and accepted the simple rule you listed.

Consider this, even the clipping you submitted used the word "may", go to a dictionary. May means that it may not apply to everyone. If you give eBay an avenue to chargeback like several credit cards and bank account then they would not hold your funds.

Keep on arguing instead of learning.

OLODO. WE ARE TALKING ABT 2014 NOT 2002
Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 2:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
CityNG:

Thank you for the compliment, that shows your maturity level and also your heritage.

Grow some nuts, abide by the rules and business will take you seriously.

The fact that I get paid immediately means eBay considers me a worthy partner and you, well they jerk you around lol

You lack simple comprehension. Do you want to tell me that u started getting your funds realeased to on your first sale?

This is copy and paste from ebay for you

While you establish your selling track record, buyer payments may be delayed. These funds will generally be available once:
It's been 90 days or less from your first sale on eBay.co.uk
You've had 25 or fewer sales on eBay.co.uk
You've had £165 or less in total sales since your first sale on eBay.co.uk

Here are a few other reasons why your payments may be delayed:
You have a Below Standard rating in your Seller Dashboard.
You've started selling in a new category.
Your account shows unusual activity, such as a sudden increase of eBay Money Back Guarantee cases.
You need to add tracking information to My eBay or to an eBay Money Back Guarantee case.

You can see the status of your funds in My eBay and find out what you can do to get your funds more quickly by clicking the button at the bottom of this message.

1 Like

Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
babseg:

Let me tell you about ebay policy in UK.

If you're a new seller on eBay. EBay will hold your money for 21 days. You can get ur money released to u if

1. The buyer leaves you a positive feedback

2. The buyer has received the item in 3 to 5 day in which you'll have to call ebay and give them the tracking details to show that the item has been delivered.

3 if you have proved yourself as a worthy seller ebay will be releasing ur funds as soon as the buyers pays.

If you need more clarification let me know

CityNG:

Instead of figuring out why your account is flagged or restricted you're hear making noise on NLI know eBay and you're confused. Look at the attached pic on my posts above.
At least two other sellers have stated they get paid right away.

olodo. befeore you can get your money immidiately, you must have proved yourself to ebay as a worthy seller. you cant just open ebay account today to sell something get the funds released to you straight away
Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 9:06am On Jul 15, 2014
CityNG:

On point.

Why would I sell a car and then wait for the seller to get it weeks later before getting paid? Why would I even ship the car before the money is in my account?

People that are letting eBay hold their money needs to get on the phone and ask eBay how to rectify that situation. Maybe an upgrade to a higher level is warranted, maybe they need to confirm a legit bank account or checking account.

I even have a PayPal/eBay credit card that I use to shop personally.

U don't know ebay. Ebay will always hold your money for 21 days if you are a new seller. They will release ur fund if the buyer is happy with the product by leaving you a positive feedback or you show the tracking details that the buyer has received it in 5 days then u can call ebay to realise your funds.
Business / Re: My Bitter Experience Shopping On Ebay!!! by 0rion: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2014
mrrock: I know everything you're passing through but I don't have time to write a long response here. I'm sorry to tell you you may not receive your refund, if the seller can show them a prove your item was shipped (including fake prove).
The fact, the seller is still relisting items mean he have no case to answer. You can kiss that money goodbye.

NB: This incident have nothing to do with Nigeria. Back in the days I once accepted payment with paypal from a US customer and he/she did not receive the stuff but paypal sided me when the sender opened a case.

What happened to you is the ebay or and paypal ''bot'' has wrongfully triggered your transaction as fraud. Much like Nairaland ''bot'' banning you wronfully. This can happen to anybody no matter what country you come from.
You people should stop negating Nigeria out of ignorance. The most fruadulent countries online are; US, China, India.

His money is not gone. Ebay has changed now. I only advice the op to talk to ebay and PayPal to get his money and he shouldn't continue with the transaction with the seller. I won't be surprised if the seller doesn't have the ops money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.