Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 4:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I believe that he was instrumental in leading Nabeel to Christ. God is really using this man's passion to win lost causes to Christ. smiley

NOPE, HE DID NOT LEAD NABEEL TO CHRIST. NABEEL WAS ALREADY A CHRISTIAN WHEN HE MET HIM.
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:
Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus in Prison

Sociopathic atheist David Wood attempted to murder his father, and was sentenced to 10 years in prison. In prison, he met a Christian who presented arguments for the Christian faith, and to learn more about how to debunk them, David started reading the Gospels. After seeing Jesus speak for himself, he gave his life to Christ in prison, and has since started one of the most-viewed Christian apologetics YouTube channels in the world.

https://reasonsforjesus.com/former-atheist-sociopath-david-wood-finds-jesus-in-prison/

I FOLLOW HIM ON YOUTUBE . HE POSTED A VIDEO TODAY ABOUT LAUNCHING AN ACT-APOLOGETIC EMPIRE WEBSITE TO BRING MUSLIM INTO CHRIST.

I LOVE THIS GUY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IouAhhkZh1w
Science/Technology / Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by 0rion: 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
So many Mysteries in the world are being unraveled in these times.
The End is truly at Hand.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.
Daniel 12:4

OLODO. WHAT IS MYSTERIOUS IN THAT

56 Likes 3 Shares

Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 3:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
to learn Cfd training so that I will stop being poor bro. I am tired of life

SEE, YOUR NOT SERIOUS. IF YOU WERE ASKED THIS SIMPLE QUESTION AT AN EMBASSY IS THIS THE ANSWER YOU WILL

SMH
Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
I what to go to abroad too. can you help me with it

TO DO WHAT
Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilamina:

I have lost my debit card 200 times in 5 years

My mummy is always shouting on me

The bank has threatened me several times, that if i keep on losing, they will stop giving me one (like what's their business)

Now I see why swedish people insert the chip inside their bodies to avoid frustration like this

HOW CAN A PERSON LOST THEIR DEBIT CARD 200 TIMES IN 5 YEARS?

THAT PERSON MUST BE SUFFERING FROM ........................

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by 0rion: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Greenpace214:

Like husshhhpuppy?

grin grin
Sports / Re: Odion Ighalo Usurps Zlatan Ibrahimovic To Equal 95-year Man Utd Record by 0rion: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2020
We making wave and history.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
there are women who feel shy or embarrased discussing sex with their husbands.they are more relaxed when they discuss sex with their boyfriends or ex.for example if the husband is straight laced or old fashioned she wouldnt want to discuss sex with him in order for him not to tag her a harlot.

THE MAN SHOULD BE THE ONE TO INITIATE THE DISCUSSION.
Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

While men use money to oppress their wives too. tongue

Oppress?

How do you mean please.
Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 10:47am On Jun 29, 2020
ibnyusuf71:
u get sense oga, i dey feel u

Bros no be sense na talking from experience
Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 1:34am On Jun 29, 2020
Eulalia:

I concurr. Try to find out your sexual compatibility before you leap. Discuss it.

I remember discussing with a bro and he stylishly delved into that area and asked If I like it so much and can do it so so number of times. I told him point blank, hell no! So from further discussion, I deduced hes the type that likes it so much and would want it every now and then and I on the other hand dont have the strength for such. That was how we maturely ended the whole thing. I can't deal. He too can't endure. So its better we look for our type grin. Very key.

But sometimes women do use sex as weapon to fight the husband
Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 1:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Nairaboi:

True. But any woman who is not a virgin and has multiple sexual partners is an Ashawo.

Chineke mei

1 Like

Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Dangrace01:
If you are a married woman and you are here please say something. Why are married men complaining of this

THEY WON'T TALK BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY DO IT.

WOMEN LIKE POWER, AND LIKE TO CONTROL. THEY FEEL THAT DENYING THE SPOUSE SEX HAS GIVEN THEM THE POWER OVER HIM.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday by 0rion: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
THERE IS BIG LESSON FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM THAT NAUGHTY DISCUSSION.

MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS TO START DISCUSSING ABOUT SEX WITH YOUR FUTURE WIFE. THIS IS TO KNOW ABOUT HER SEX LIFE. IF SHES A VIRGIN DEFINITELY NOT GONNA HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE.

BUT ALWAYS ASK HER WHAT SHE LIKES TO DO AND TO BE DONE TO HER. DONT LET HER BE SHY. MAKE IT A SERIOUS DISCUSSION IF YOU DONT WANT TO CHEAT ON HER.

WE MEN JUST ALWAYS LIKE TO GO IN AND OUT . WOWEN ARE NOT LIKE THAT. EXCEPT ASHAWO

42 Likes 2 Shares

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 7:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

That's the point, Wikipedia is known for making false claims. I know more about my history than Wikipedia.. once again, you can learn or you can move on, the choice is yours.

LEARN? LOL

I CAN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT OR USE YOU AS A SOURSE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN THE WORD NIGGA AND NIGGER. NAH

EVEN IF ITS A MOVIE IS YOUR SOURCE OR MUSICAL VIDEO CLIP. I MIGHT BE BELIEVE YOU.
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

Don't quote Wikipedia, it is one of the most unreliable sites on the net, you can't even use Wikipedia as a source of information in universities and colleges in the US. I gave you the correct information now learn from it

SO THE SOURCE IS FROM YOUR HEAD ABI LOL

IF YOU ARE AN LEARNERED PERSON YOU NEED TO PROVIDE A SOURCE.

NL IS NOT A UNI NOR A COLLEGE. I THINK WIKIPEDIA CAN STILL BE USED AT LEAST AS A SOURCE NOT MAKING FALSE CLAIM FROM YIUR HEAD
Politics / Re: MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas by 0rion: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
PigTormentor:

Listen to this delusional, warped and irrational school of thought.

So you will rather focus on a political narrative that sells to the gullible and allow other crimes that have more impact on your people to fester?
Wow, see the kinds of people we have in Africa. This is why Africa is so backward, with mindset and thinking like this.
If you arrest 200 criminals in all of Yoruba on any given day, less than 1 or 2 will be this so called Fulani, while most will be rapist, human traffickers in body parts and other serious crimes from other regions but you rather focus on the Fulani. Speechless.
See why you are still stuck in the stone age?

You are the one that's is delusional. Why do we the NPF if they cant catch the cultists and your 200 criminals.

Why not scrap NPF Off and give all the work to amotekun.

Mumu

Wait till I have time for your stupid rant
Politics / Re: MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas by 0rion: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
PigTormentor:

Most of you miscreants didn't even read the story, just jumped up and start posting TRASH.

Everything he said is right on the money. You have Amotekun looking for sensational news on Fulanis when Yoruba land in on fire from the hands on Cults, mining thugs and other criminals. Why send the so called bandits back instead of arresting them and parading them for the world to see?
There are cults and other criminals terrorizing the people on daily basis in Ikorodu and other Yorubua towns but they rather waste their time on one or two Fulani. That's the height of STUPIDITY.
They are more interested in sensational news than arresting real criminals.

PROTECT YOUR LAND FROM INVADERS FIRST.

DESPITE THE SCOTTISH AND THE ENGLISH ARE NOT IN GOOD TERMS. YOU CANT STILL MESS WITH ANY OF THEM WITHOUT THE OTHER INTERVENING.

THE HERDSMEN ARE PARASITE LIKE THE CULTIST.

MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF THE HERDSMEN
Business / Re: Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience by 0rion: 12:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
stagger:
Guy, stick to gold trading and scalp away with 0.01 lots on your 100 pounds investment. Thank me later.

Does it really matter. What I have found is that trading is a corporate way of gambling
Politics / Re: MURIC Warns Amotekun: Leave Fulani Alone, Stop Endangering Lives Of Yorubas by 0rion: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
SEE THIS STUPID, SENSELESS AND IDIOTIC GUY WANT TO TURN THIS INTO A RELIGION FIGHT.

angry angry angry angry

101 Likes 4 Shares

Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Queenslander:
Yes, I don't have strength, come and beat me..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Business / Cfd Trading - Please Lets Share Experience by 0rion: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
I have always wanted to trade but i have (well i still dont know much about it) zero knowledge of starting it. So last month (May) i deposited £100 to a trading platform. I actually did that to fulfill my curiosity and I started trading CFD. I normally buy than sell. So I bought some units and by next day i made an extra £20.

I got very excited. Turned over most of the of the money and in an hour i made an extra £30 summing up to £150. I rolled over my total but it was a weekend so my money was tied down over the weekend. However Forex is a 24hr trading and i dont like Forex.

This amount was tied down for like a week because the units i bought were not appreciating so i was loosing my money. just very close to the end of the units appreciated in price and my investment is now £210 shocked shocked shocked it was a Friday so i didnt . over the weekend i was like, yeah I have unlocked the secret of eternal wealth. I was waiting on Sunday night to start trading on Asian CFD. i got more nerves, over confident and greedy.

I looked at all the ones that gave me profit I so i bought lots of unit from different companies . Hoping that they will appreciate in value but i was wrong. they all collapsed and i lost half of my money.

I decided to wait till Monday morning so i can trade on the European market. Now i became a bit cautious i only bought few units hoping that they will rise, but i was wrong again . i lost that money and i got a text message that they will close my position if i dont add money in to my wallet. I was like just close joor, i only put the £100 to gamble and learn.

So i looked at the platform very well and i found out that you can can change the settings of the platform to sell your unit when you are loosing so you wont loose all your money.

I have only got £29 left cry cry cry and that amount has been tied down now for a week has the unit has not been decreasing nor increasing much in value.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE

Celebrities / Re: This Is Michael Jackson Grave Not House by 0rion: 10:48am On Jun 26, 2020
YOU MEAN TOMB

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Romance / Re: . by 0rion: 10:41am On Jun 26, 2020
RighteousI:
I posted a topic here earlier regarding why I believe guys should go for European girls rather than a Nigerian girl.

I stated that I believe believe European girls are more mannered, loving and less likely to cheat but some guys patriotically but wrongly criticized the post.

Unfortunately the guy that commited the murder-suicide in lekki didn't come to nairaland to read that post of mine and now he's dead after committing murder suicide.

So the question to the guys that criticized that post is: do you still prefer a Nigerian girl or do you now believe that the greatest sin of Nigerian girls is ungratefulness?

You treat them bad, they will still cheat on you

You treat them like princesses and plan to take them abroad, they will still cheat on you.

Why guys still marry, I don't know.

The girls have rebelled, you need not to marry.

SO YOU THINK OYINBO DOESN'T CHEAT

I HAVE LOTS OF STORIES LOL
Romance / Re: White Lady Gets Beat Up Mercilessly For Calling A Black Lady Nigga by 0rion: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Terryishere:

Nigger is what they called the African slaves to convince them they weren't people just beasts of burden, animals to be used as they pleased (Chattle slavery). They weren't referred to as men and women but NIGGER Bucks and NIGGER wenches.

The way they would break a mentally and physically strong African man was to rape him in front of the others. Yes there were homosexuals back then. This was a mental game to break his spirit and cause him to become docile and submissive to Massa. America has a terrible history and not much has changed hence the protesting.

To this very day in the US Constitution it still states that Africans are only three fifth human. They will never omit it because they believe it to be true.

PS the black lady said 'Call me a NIGGER again." Nigerians get those words mixed up because they don't know the difference that's why the OP put nigga instead of nigger.

Here's a little more history for you. A lot of.people on this forum are always making false statements that black Americans are criminals that's why they are the majority in the prisons which is so far from the truth.

The truth is in 1865 with the abolishment of slavery the US Constitution, the 13th Amendment states that "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, ***except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted***, shall exist within the US or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

The quoted was the loophole that former enslavers used to keep the Africans in bondage. They would arrest them on false charges, and send them to prison for many years or life hence they were once again enslaved. This practice still exist today.

NIGGER
In the English language, the word nigger is an ethnic slur typically directed at black people, especially African Americans.

The word originated in the 18th century as an adaptation of the Spanish negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger, which means black

NIGGA
Nigga (/ˈnɪɡə/) is a colloquial term used in African-American Vernacular English that began as an eye-dialect form of the word nigger, an ethnic slur against black people.

eye-dialect
Eye dialect is the use of nonstandard spelling for speech to draw attention to pronunciation. The term was coined by George Philip Krapp to refer to the literary technique of using nonstandard spelling that implies a pronunciation of the given word that is actually standard, such as wimmin for women

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between "nigga" and "nigger" as a spoken term.

SEE YOUR LIFE. PLEASE STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE.

I GOT ALL THESE FROM WIKIPEDIA.

PLEASE POST YOUR SOURCE TO COUNTER THIS ARGUMENT

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.