Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Gaming / Re: Where Can I Buy Ps5 Console In Nigeria - Nairalanders Please Help by 0rion: 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
Anticrime:
Hello My Dearest Nairalanders, Please where can someone purchase the ps5 gaming console in Nigeria

You better don't get scammed. Ps5 is out of stock around the world

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 12:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

They may need to join me later on.

I don't know how big is your family. If you can bring your family it will help you alot to save towards PhD.

Once you start your msc you should immediately start look for PhD scholarships or offer if you can afford it
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Saving up seriously but i should before september.It is very demanding not for children lol

Those the Financial requirements covers your family?
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 12:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

I may be wrong.My first degree is Industrial chemistry and Did MBA afterwards.I think if i want to pursue Phd i should have pursue Master within chm or Industrial chemistry.

If you have money you can still apply for msc in any of these countries.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Yes am actually entering any of them via student visa.Got offers already in the uk.

That's really good. I hope you met all the Financial obligations. It can be very demanding
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Well i cant do Phd now because i only did MBA..thanks for your advice.

Sorry, why can't you do a PhD because you have MBA?

Is it unlawful or what? I have seen people with two phds.

I think PhD route might be your best best if you can apply for a scholarship
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:48am On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Have tried my best in Nigeria and have lost hope.Trying to save up to get out asap.

It may be difficult . Best way to enter one of these countries legitimately is to get a work permit or a Student visa. If non of these two, I will advise you to stay in Nigeria.
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:39am On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Someone also told me the same thing though.I was denied canada visa so am considering uk and i feel i may stay back if am comfortable too..You are the second person telling me this too

If you are comfortable there in Nigeria just stay. But you can send your kids to school in either Canada or UK if you can afford it.
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:26am On Jan 07, 2021
segzyndpep:

Please can you tell us why you stay back in Uk.considering moving to uk too soon.

Its a long story but has to do with the time I have spent in the UK. I didn't want to start from the beginning.

Im quite comfy here now. No need to relocate.
Travel / Re: Canada Or Australia? by 0rion: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2021
talk2yinkuz:
Good morning Folks

Please I am here for your humble and sincere suggestions.

I am in my late 30's married with two (2) kids,
I am a lecturer in one of the Federal institutions in Nigeria with over 9Years working experience and over 15years teaching experience and my wife is Medical Doctor with about 7years experience as well.

Please kindly suggest which country will be the best option and how to go about the process.

Best Regards

Canada is your best choice and I think you can move easily to the US. Also American passport is one of the strongest if not the strongest.

Jobs opportunities are high in Canada. I have few friends over. Wanted to move to Canada but decided to stay in UK.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Did This Happen To This Girls?? by 0rion: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2021
IntersexSherry:
A man gave birth to triplets. Three girls. He decided to raise them up in three different places. He kept the first girl in a convent and gave to a Nun to bring her up, the second he kept in a brothel and gave to a prostitute to raise her up and third he gave to an assassin to raise her up. 17 years later he came to check on his girls, they were all 17 at this time. His first daughter was doing well in the convent and has become a sister, the second daughter was doing well as a stripper and a call girl, the third was doing well as a notorious criminal.
30 years later he came to check on them again. What he saw shocked him.

The first daughter he kept in the convent is now in the brothel working as a stripper and call girl and his second daughter he kept in the brothel is now in the convent working as a nun and the third daughter he kept as an assassin, he found a newspaper saying she was found hanging in her hotel room..

What happened to them suddenly Can you guess why the Changes??

What happened to them can be related to nature vs nurture.
Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97701303:

Allahmdululai.
God is Great.
We Love Jesus.

Is that all

You love Jesus but you prefer to die for an obvious false prophet Muhammed.
Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2021
Sheunma:
Bible also orders to kill witches. Different sides of same coin.

Can you please give the bible verse that orders the death of witches?
Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 2:55am On Jan 04, 2021
blackpanda:

So reverend king was a what? Muslim

Christians have been burning people since the 15th century. They burn and destroy anything they don't understand or like. Muslims are just the same too, killing and destroying everyone

You don't understand any of these religions and what their Quran or Bible teaches.
Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 2:48am On Jan 04, 2021
ayo84:
Most Moslems in Nigeria are fanatical, some don't even read the Quran or its interpretation, or the need to act according to the tenets of doing good and comply with the laws the creator has given us. However there is no compulsion, when the ppl who practice a certain faith are the same ones who are continuously narcissistic and causing a lot of trouble and problems. Sometimes you wonder whether its the grace the practice that brazzingly makes them commit atrocities and spiritual crimes

All fanatical Moslems are the true ones and who told you there's no compulsion in Islam.

Bukhari[52:260] "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

Quran[4:89] "They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of God; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as friend or helper."
[i][/i]

3 Likes 1 Share

Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 12:31am On Jan 04, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Muslims say no true Muslim would kill a christain or do terrorism but we can't trust them same way .
I have seen Reverend father's beating the hell out of a guy cause he was gay.
Ask the people who burn gays their religion and they would 90% tell you they are christains so you guys and jihadiats are same

You don't understand the dogma of a religion. If reverend father beats a guy does his Bible teaches that. However the Quran orders to kill gay and all unbelievers.

3 Likes

Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2021
post=97691575:
We serve the same God.......... in different ways!

Big time ignoramus

1 Like

Religion / Re: A Fulani Christian Shares His Challenges After Accepting Christ by 0rion: 12:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Islam is a cult not a religion.

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On by 0rion: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
She looks like a man wearing braids.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Religion / Re: Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu by 0rion: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bunch of pround pastors.

They need to be delivered from the demon of pride.

Do you know who I am? Courtesy Oyedepo

How much does he have, i will kill him , he's a bastard. By Ibiyeomi.

26 Likes

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Aide Reacts To Ibiyeomie’s Threats To Kill Daddy Freeze by 0rion: 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Truthlord12:
i don’t blame you. Be very careful with you words or I’ll lay an everlasting curse in your life

Is Ibiyeomi your papa?

Bunch of devil worshipers. No christ-like in them . Laying curses here and there like Fadeyi oloro.
Politics / Re: Buhari’s Aide Reacts To Ibiyeomie’s Threats To Kill Daddy Freeze by 0rion: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Both Oyedepo and Ibeyomie are very arrogant and proud.

Firstly by Oyedepo and the poor girl he slapped. Oyedepo said "Do you know who I am" then slaps the poor girl.

Secondly by Ibeyomie and Daddy Freeze. Ibeyomie said "How much does he have, I will kill him, he is a bastard."

SHAME ON THESE MEN OF GOD

They need deliverance from the demon of pride.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari’s Aide Reacts To Ibiyeomie’s Threats To Kill Daddy Freeze by 0rion: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Beremx:
Don’t be stingy with your data. Watch the video to the end

grin grin grin grin
Education / Re: Can Someone Explain Why These Two Calculators Got Different Answers.. by 0rion: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2020
majamajic:

Can 2 answers be correct with 2 different numbers ?

I wonder oo
Science/Technology / Re: Nigeria, India Sign Mou On Space Exploration by 0rion: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2020
dederocs:
Stop wasting money, build roads, feed your people, create a working justice system, forget about space for now, lol.

I agree �

2 Likes

Romance / Re: VIDEO: Man Collapses After Marathon Sex with Married Woman In Hotel by 0rion: 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
NIGERIA IS STILL FULL OF ILLITERATES.

NO ONE THOUGHT OF TAKING THE MAN TO THE HOSPITAL.

THEY WERE HAPPY RECORDING TO POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

BUNCH OF LOW IQ NIGERIANS JUST FULL EVERYWHERE

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Are Nigerian Ladies just Waking Up To Anal Sex?. (18+)[Video]. by 0rion: 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Health / Re: Pls I Need Help On Ulcer And Serious Waist Pain It's Giving Me Sleepless Nights by 0rion: 5:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Obataosu:
I have been having constant heart burn especially when the weather is cold or anytime I sneeze, and when I went to the hospital it was confirmed that I have ulcer which they gave me some drug that stopped the heart burn. But after sometime, the heart burn started again and at the same time I have been treating waist pain for sometime but no result. I'm single and young to start having waist pain at this early stage.

My question is does ulcer has effect on the waist?

Pls you guys should advice me on what to do to cure the waist pain and ulcer permanently.

Thanks and God bless you all

I dont think Duodenal Ulcer (H. Pylori) might be the cause of your waist pain. Except your ulcer is not duodenal.

H. Pylori has symptoms relating to heart burn and sharp pain that you will feel at your back.

Go to another clinic/lab/hospital for confirmation.
Crime / Re: Zodwa Wabantu Lashes Out At Her Ex-toyboy, Opens A Case Of Fraud Against Him Aft by 0rion: 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thats what you get when you just dey dance without panties

All your fans and no fans don see your kpetus .

Sharp guy go look for "for my eyes only kpetus"

grin grin

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Do You Think Will Push You To Cheat? by 0rion: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2020
Toobet:
[How can I?quote author=0rion post=92668770]

ARE YOU A LESBIAN

undecided undecided undecided

Yes you are

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.