Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Romance / Re: I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY by 0rion: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
pmoye:
He probably should start with his mom. But it doesn't look like his mama get money. It isn't likely for his mama's friends to also have kudi. I think his quest his a hopeless one.

grin grin grin
Romance / Re: I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY by 0rion: 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
jah bless your hustle

AND YOU TOO BRO
Romance / Re: What Do You Think Will Push You To Cheat? by 0rion: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
Toobet:
For me, if she is no longer available for our normal stuff lol angry grin

ARE YOU A LESBIAN

undecided undecided undecided
Romance / Re: I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY by 0rion: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
u can invest on mind on my signature...it will help u...in years to come

I would rather prefer to invest in sugar-mummy business.

grin grin grin
Romance / Re: I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY by 0rion: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ugaboy:
what a good business plan

You want to invest in the business
Romance / Re: I Am Looking For A SUGARMUMMY by 0rion: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT YOUR MUM'S FRIENDS TO SEE WHOS LOOKING FOR A TOY BOY?

wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Simply Show This Photo(s) To Any 6 Year Old Child Near You . Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by 0rion: 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
SHOWED MY FETUS

HE SAID NA JUST COSMETIC SURGERY BOTH NA THE SAME PERSON

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Crime / Re: Meet The Police CSP That Works As A Serial Assassin by 0rion: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
slimbaba101:

A member of the Nigeria police force by name CSP Patrick chukwuemeka agbazue who is currently the O.C in charge of awkuzu Sars, anambra state.
The said man has killed so many innocent souls, without evidence of any crime or trial.
It is hightime @NPF and nigeria govt investigate this heartless assassin, he is giving a bad image to the Nigeria police force.

Facts have proven that he collect money from people to arrest and kill people at will without no evidence or trial.

Although he has more than 30 different murder case going on in Law Court. This murder should know that no one is above the law and Soon he will have himself to be blamed for wasting innocent souls.

This is his details below:

Name: CSP Patrick chukwuemeka agbazue (O.C awkuzu Sars, anambra state)

Phone number: 08112201345

Picture below:

OP DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE PROSECUTED FOR THIS

grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Thread For Lonely Single Ladies In Canada, Island And Generally In The Diaspora by 0rion: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
Na wah o

undecided undecided
Romance / Re: Help- My Face Is Rough by 0rion: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
BrightestFuture:
Happy sunday everyone. I need your advice and help regarding my face. It's rough with small small pimples which comes out sometimes. What do i use to clear it P.S: i have used funbact A and other antibacterial/antifungal creams which didn't prove to be effective. Besides, i have oily face.

SANDPAPER

grin grin
Romance / Re: My Grandma Is Pregnant by 0rion: 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
If her grandma is 46yrs old, her mom's age should be at max 30 [Being that grandma give birth at age 16]. So if her mom is 30, the lady narrating this cock & bull story should be at min. 14yrs old [ Being that her mom also gave birth at 16]. Pls is that the face of a 14yr old? grin

Thanks for this explanation.

Been trying to wrap my head around the age differences plus her face looks so old

grin grin
Romance / Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No Bragging at all.
Ur Description is Correct.
U summarized the entire story.
But the OLODO part was not necessary at all.
Purge yourself of such now before it's late.
It may affect you in Future.

YOU ARE JUST A FUNNY INDIVIDUAL

LOL
Romance / Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2020
EVILFOREST:

I know it's called SHOCK WAVE....
In fact ur word summarized the whole thing.
And I know you know that I know.
With the explanations I put up there, that should tell you that.
U don't have to insult or throw ABUSES to make ur point.
Ur point is very VALID no doubt.
But the INSULT was unnecessary.
IF we decide to reveal ourselves today, I don't think you would come close to me in terms of Knowledge Acquisition, not even in terms of Academic Qualifications, Exposure nor Financial Stability.

But why would I do that..?
It's highly unnecessary.
Make ur points and add to what someone has put up.
Objections are entertained but not Insults especially in these Scientific Discourse.

grin grin

I LAUGH IN JAPANESE AT THE BOLD SENTENCE.

KEEP ON BRAGGING.
Romance / Re: Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) by 0rion: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Can't be MINOR...
Must have sustained Blunt Chest/Abdominal Injuries.
U can see from the effect of the BALLISTICS that the Last Lady who appeared to have taken much precaution will most likely be affected more than the second.
That's the Dynamics in Ballistics.
The reverberation and resonance of such Ballistics in terms of direction and effect can be unpredictable, sometimes.

THAT HAS NOTHING TO WITH BALLISTICS.

ITS CALLED SHOCK-WAVE

OLODO
Celebrities / Re: Nigerians Praise Lucy After Pictures Of Her Selling Roasted Plantain Surfaced On by 0rion: 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
blackboy:
Who is Lucy?

LUCYFER

grin grin grin

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: #Bbnaija: I Saw Sperm Stain In The House – Nengi Reveals (video) by 0rion: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
ITS CALLED SEMEN NOT SPERM.

OLODO !

EXCEPT YOUR EYE IS LIKE A MICROSCOPE WITH GOOD MAGNIFICATION.

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2020
stanliwise:
Easier said than done. Anyone can do this to any random girl but not someone that your are attracted to.

Hahaha

Attracted to an olosho. If she's attracted to the op she wouldn't come up with that idea of becoming a part time prostitute.

The op should just p1mp her

1 Like

Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
Spysees:

Too much sense no go kill u bro grin grin

SHEY MAKE THE GUY NO REAP FROM THE FRUIT OF HIS FINANCIAL INVESTMENT AND LABOUR?
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Said She Wants To Start Runs by 0rion: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ashawosboifrien:
I am deeply pained, I use to make a lot of money before the lockdown. Infact there was a day I and my babe spent 40k inside the club. I did not save much. During the lockdown she was arrested. I and her had to pay through our nose. I lost most of my clients. We all agreed that she should move out of her accommodation to a new place which cost a lot of money. Today she asked to see me and told me she wants to start runs till December to solve family problems and get money to rent a shop (she is very skilled in hair making). She said after then she will stop. She said is not breaking up with me and will still have my time. But I can leave if I want. I could not say a word, just begging her to give me a chance to make more money. I work and I give her something every month. But I have the believe that when dating you should invest in your self. So I have a project for the future which she is aware but can't wait. The problem is I can't stop hallucinate about other men pounding her. How do I move on.

FREE HER.

BUT YOU TOO CAN STILL BE FRIENDS OR FUCKBUDDIES

SO WHEN SHE GO DO OLOSHO MAKE MONEY YOU CAN BOTH SPEND THE MONEY AND RECOVER SOME OF YOUR MONEY BACK

grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Person Don Mumu For This Life Sha. by 0rion: 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
It's very funny how you look back at ur life and discover things that you didn't understand then. I remember in boarding school during my secondary school days. It was a crime to posses money and anything thing edible, anything you eat must be from the school and the food was always poor so hunger was omnipresent. I used to pay two of my friends to smuggle snacks for me in to the school every Saturday , they would jump the fence and buy them. I was the very generous type, complete Ajebota. I had many friends. One day one of my smugglers got ill from ulcer. The second one asked me to give him money that he will smuggle for me but I didn't trust him so I told him that I don't have money. My guys started asking why I don't have any snacks that week and because I have already lied to my smuggler that I don't have money, it will be somehow if he hears that I lied to him so I continued telling everybody that I don't have money. Omo I saw the other side of life, my life changed 360 degrees in just one week. Prefects that were my class mates started flogging me if I come late, my guys stopped helping me carry my bed out when I bed wet LOLZ, my GF( no be sex relationship oh, just besties) stopped talking to me. I went to beg her, she said I must give her #200 biscuits b4 reconciliation, many bad things happen sha but still I thought it was just bad luck. I never understood then, that people can befriend you because of food and money maybe because I never lacked those things.

A BIG LESSON FOR YOU.

YOU CAN INCORPORATE THIS INTO YOUR MATURED LIFE NOW AND LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE AND BEST WAY TO KNOW A TRUE FRIEND

2 Likes

Romance / Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Actually, why I asked that question was because of the part where you said she said visiting you would be in your dream. It really sounded as if she found you really unappealing and hideous. 2 years of constant wooing and she remained adamant? Nawa o!

No give her shishi.

HIDEOUS BRO THAT IS TOO MUCH.

FUGLY IS BETTER

grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. by 0rion: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
There is a girl i met 2 years ago she is very attractive we re just friends she is in the university 200level , she came to my house to ask for help to pay her school fees i said no problem the money she is looking for is 25k, i brought the money to her and show her i told we should just ve sex and i will give her the money she refuse and walk out of my house. Funny enough she had boyfriends opon boyfriend the blood sucker is now pregnant we saw 3wks and we talk i dash her 5k when she was lamenting to me the guy that got her pregnant ran away.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU ARE NOW THE BABY DADDY

grin grin grin
Romance / Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
cucumbae:
Is he an ATM machine that share money?

Is she a pussy ATM? The girl sef even have more respect than than OP.

At least she never beg for money for 2yrs

grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 4:10pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

What else can she offer me if not knack or children which is still a product of knacking. is she my business associate or business partner ?? Na nacking every man needs from a woman if you wan tell yourself truth.

That is not a good mentality bro.
Romance / Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Escabado:

As i dey chase i still dey nack girls around her

So you only toast girls just to knack them.

Maybe that is why she shunned you for 2yrs because she knows you are up to no good
Romance / Re: I Toast Her For 2 Years,now She Is Begging Me Money by 0rion: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, inviting her to your place clearly infer sex. Why are you chasing clout? I guess the praises from your likeminded persons will ginger you as though you made a right decision or did sth that's worth a trophy. I don't say you should help her with money. I say you become mature. This is not meant to be rude. I'll advise you stop subscribing to the sex and money games. Grow. If you are old enough as you claim, marry.

I 100% agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Saw This On Twitter, Some Girls Are Wicked by 0rion: 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Donotread:
entanglement grin grin

DIS NA QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT

grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.