Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

0rion's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0rion's Profile / 0rion's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities Turned Male. Who Looks More Handsome? by 0rion: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
textilemania:
Na wa o! They still use makeup to look 'handsome' sad

Pukes angry

NA PHOTOSHOP

OLODO

angry angry angry
Romance / Re: If You Can Satisfy Me, Enter Here... by 0rion: 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2020
tribalwarlord:
[s] lol

No ear ring, make up and stuff.
Romance / Re: If You Can Satisfy Me, Enter Here... by 0rion: 5:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
tribalwarlord:
drop your contacts if you live in Akure... I will sleep over tonight... check me pics if you can give it to me real hard

Are you a Jehovah witness

1 Like

Romance / Re: If You Can Satisfy Me, Enter Here... by 0rion: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
RobinHez:

Ori e ti daru! undecided

grin grin grin grin why na
Celebrities / Re: See The Revealing Outfit Bbnaija’s Jackye Wore That Made Social Media Users Body by 0rion: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2020
That bress tho

So flat than the tip end of a pin.

grin grin grin grin grin

Will definitely need a hand like a spatula to lift those bress
Celebrities / Re: Are They Identical Twins?- Lady Who Looks So Much Like Funke Akindele Buzzes The by 0rion: 11:44am On Jul 13, 2020
Funke's parents should come and settle this matter ooooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 7:15am On Jul 12, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you raise your voice in reality?

YES SOMETIMES.
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 10:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Don't take it personal it is just a friendly advise. wink

OK. LOL

REALLY WISH I CAN MAKE IT BIGGER
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 4:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That may explain why you didn't get a reply. It is generally regarded to be rude to type in caps. cool

HE HARDLY REPLIES ANYONE. HE JUST READS PEOPLES COMMENT.

AND WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM THAT WRITING IN CAPS IS GENERALLY REGARDED RUDE
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 9:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I hope you did not write him in all caps? undecided

WHAT IF I DID
Celebrities / Re: Photos Of Nigerian Female Celebrities Without Weavons Or Wigs On Their Head by 0rion: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
GIRLS CAN BE FUGLY WITHOUT MAKE UP

THEY JUST DEY SCAM US BOYS LIKE HUSHPUPPY

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT7bZS7scq0

David Wood answering a question on God and Allah.

THANKS FOR SENDING ME THIS. I HAVE ALL OF DAVID WOODS VIDEOS. I MESSAGED HIM TO WRITE A BOOK ABOUT ANSWERING COMMON QUESTIONS ASK BY THE MUSLIM A WHILE BACK BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY REPLY FROM HIM MAYBE LOTS OF PEOPLE ARE ASKING THESAME QUESTION.

I QUEUSS WHY HE IS GOING TO HAVE HIS OWN WEBSITE WHICH MIGHT BE LIKE NAIRALAND FOR CHRISTIAN APOLOGISTS.

I WANT TO BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO REGISTER. MUSLIMS NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ALLAH AND MOHAMMED
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I am not aware if Ravi's ever been to Nigeria but I believe he has an office there.

Alright
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Yes, Ravi also contributed towards Nabeel's maturity in his journey of faith both have arrived at their final destination safely in the hands of Jesus.

I LOVE ZACHARIAS MESSAGES . DO YOU KNOW IF RAVI HAS EVER NIGERIA?
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

No problem. wink

HEY BRO

DO YOU KNOW RAVI ZACHARIAS?
Science/Technology / Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by 0rion: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:

The Nigerian mind is darkened by superstition and ignorance. He must see a mystery in everything even when the explanation has been given.

NAIRALAND SEF IS MORE MYSTERIOUS THAN THE ACTUAL POST ITSELF
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Read the article in the suggested link below to confirm the truth about Nabeel's conversion.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/september/nabeel-qureshis-hardest-decision-told-by-the-man-who-led-him-to-christ

THANKS FOR THE LINK. I WATCHED ONE OF HIS VIDEOS BUT THE WAY HE NARRATED THE BRIEF SCENARIO OF HIM AND NABEEL MADE ME THINK NABEEL WAS ALREADY A CHRISTIAN BEFORE THEY MET IN COLLEGE

1 Like

Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ilamina:

Nothing wrong with his comment

WHY WONT YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG IN HIS STATEMENT WHEN YOU ARE ALWAYS BUSY LOOSING YOUR DEBIT CARD
Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
merieam16:
grin

MAYBE THERE ARE MORE EXPLANATIONS TO HER UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.
Romance / Re: Living Abroad Is Not Always Perfect by 0rion: 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
merieam16:
Should we tell her

LETS WAIT SMALL.

grin
Religion / Re: Former Atheist Sociopath, David Wood, Finds Jesus In Prison by 0rion: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
MANY PEOPLE DONT KNOW WHAT THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY DOING.

MANY NIGERIA PASTORS WOULD BE UNABLE TO ANSWER MANY COMMON QUESTIONS GENERALLY ASK BY THE MUSLIMS

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: “give Your P*ssy To Those That Can Afford To Pay In Dollars Not Naira” (watch) by 0rion: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
HAHAHAHA

SHE SHE SOLD HER LIFE.

WAITING FOR PART TWO AND LETS SEE IF SHE WILL BE THE NARRATING THE NEXT EPISODE
Science/Technology / Re: 16th-Century Child Skeletons With Coins In Their Mouths Found In Poland (Graphic by 0rion: 4:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Jakemedg:
As you come finish call am OLODO wetin you gain

AT LEAST I KNOW THAT IM NOT AN OLODO

grin grin grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: . by 0rion: 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Pardon my Typographical errors and the long Epistle.

So, for about 3 months now I've been off and on with this girl from my college. I really like this girl, but the big problem here is that she's not over her ex, and so after her calling me her "boyfriend" for about a month she realized that she wasn't "emotionally available" and so she broke up with me.

However, later that same day she said she missed me and asked for me to stay over, which I did. For the month following, we would get into these cycles where she would want to spend all this time with me and kiss me and snuggle and do normal gf bf stuff, but then she would pull away later and affirm that we weren't dating and should act like friends, which then lead to her asking me to spend the night shortly after. One day she decided to totally cut it off, but then drunk texted me and wanted me to walk her home 2 days later, which I did.

In the past 2-3 weeks I've recognized these cycles and have become more distant, and as a result she's become way more emotionally attached. She wants to see me and do "bf gf stuff" way more often than before and texts me constantly (the cycles in large part have stopped).

However, I'm getting tired of not being in a committed relationship, and I thought she might be getting over him. Just now I had a talk with her to ask if she was getting over him and she said that she "didn't know". She tells me all the time that she would never get back with her ex, since he was "an asshole and emotionally abusive". She just misses him, apparently. I probably should have cut this off a long time ago, but I really like her and I don't know what to do. Advice?

All insults will be accepted. but, I need an urgent matured advice.
Mods should please help push this to FP.
Thanks.

Myndd44.

OLODO. WHY ARE YOU STILL AFTER A GIRL THAT IS STILL EMOTIONALLY IN LOVE WITH HER EX.

COME CLOSER MAKE I SLAP YOU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.