Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:30am On Aug 07, 2020
careytommy37:

How do you live with so much negativity?
Do you think stocks of N2 don't crash?

In my own personal analysis, as long as the value of the naira remains unstable, MBA Forex will continue to survive. The reason MBA is so profitable now is because of the economic instability created by PMB since 2015 which has led to the continuous free fall of the Naira.
The stability of the naira will mark the beginning of the end for Forex generally.
But you know the Naira is not becoming stable anytime soon
i never knew the Naira controls and dictates the overall volatility in Forex. The rest of the world must be trembling already cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: How Do I Get My Money Back From iGi Insurance by 0ubenji(m): 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2020
Contact them

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
suprememoney:

Hello, I've rented a room and parlour self-contained already. You can send message on the whatsapp number above if interested.

I'm sorry for my late response.
location?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
Blitzerz:

Wow nice one.

Please which forex signals service is that?
I will like to know.

I have used several ones in the past.
and stopped coz?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
Summary pls
atigro:
A woman, Nkechi Mercy Ikogwe alongside two companies, Elites Finance Investment Limited and Efinc Global Investment Limited, were on Monday arraigned before Justice E.A. Obile of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State over alleged N179 million fraud.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Port Harcourt’s Zonal office arraigned them on a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy and obtaining money by false pretence contrary to Section 1(1) (a) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act No. 14, 2006 and punishable under Section 1 (3) of the same Act.

The woman was said to have used the sum of N139,704,097 she allegedly defrauded subscribers to play sport betting and also paid tithe of N1 million to a church in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

One of the counts against the defendants read: “That you Nkechi Mercy Ikogwe, Elites Finance Investment Limited and Efinc Global Investment Limited sometime in 2019 in Port Harcourt, Rivers State within the jurisdiction of this honorable court with intent to defraud, obtained the sum of One Hundred and Seventy Nine Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Six Thousand, Three Hundred and Eighty Six Naira,Sixty Two Kobo (179,326,386.62) by inducing unsuspecting members of the public to invest with your companies: Elites Finance Investment Limited and Efinc Global Investment Limited, assuring them under a false pretence of making 15% interest on all investment made, a representation you knew to be false, and thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 1(1) (a) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act No. 14, 2006 and punishable under Section 1 (3) of the same Act”.

The defendants pleaded “not guilty” when the charges were read to them.

In view of the plea by the defendants, prosecuting counsel, K.W. Chukwuma-Eneh prayed the court to fix a date for commencement of trial.

But counsel to the defendants, G.N. Godwins moved an oral application for the bail of the defendants which was opposed by the prosecution on the ground that the application must be in writing, and properly addressed to the court.

Justice Obile ordered that the 1st defendant, Ikogwe be remanded in prosecution’s custody and adjourned the matter till October 19,2020 for determination of the bail application.

Mercy ran into trouble when the commission received a report about the defendant and two others, accusing them of inducing their victims into participating in a fraudulent investment scheme with a fake promise of 15 per cent return on investment.

Over Fifteen Million Naira (N15,000,000.00) was paid by the unsuspecting ‘investors’ into the defendant’s accounts, Nkechi Mercy Ikogwe with account numbers 2087478165 domiciled in Zenith Bank and Miss Joy Okari Ibiala 2099253758 domiciled in UBA

Further investigation revealed that the defendant spent a total sum of N139,704,097 collected from subscribers to play sport betting and also paid tithe of N1m to a leading Pentecostal church in Port Harcourt.

Source:
https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/woman-defrauds-victims-of-n179m-uses-n139m-for-sport-betting-n1m-to-pay-tithe/
Investment / Re: Stay Away From Opay Investments by 0ubenji(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
not anymore Forex scarcity
DrinkWater10:

Senior man do you still buy and transfer domain names on networksolutions?
Investment / Re: Stay Away From Opay Investments by 0ubenji(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Never invested in MMM, so I don't know if they used personal or corporate accounts
MMM had no central acct. Y'all were just paying urselves They simply looted by supplanting choice beneficiaries in the matching processes occasionally.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ufemia26:

Exactly my point to her. Her advisement should be for people investing in businesses they ain't sure of or Ponzi schemes. I will really love it if MBA get listed on Nigeria stock exchange someday.
grin grin grin
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:36pm On May 22, 2020
wordbank:

Port Harcourt.
Well I still look forward to receiving mine

Did you invest?
most PH new investors peeps claim they are yet to get refund.

As for me, I've recieved ROI b4..so our turn never reach. If refund money never finish by then.
Tho their lag office still opens and they recieve queries related to lag investors only
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
wordbank:
Please house,

I invested with XIMAFX first week of April,2020. I was expecting ROI but what I got is one month of no payment and their reason is their office is temporarily closed because of covid-19 and to be reopened on the 14th of May,2020.

Prior their resumption, I received a text stating they are refunding capital to all investors starting from those that haven't earned since they invested which is the category I fall in.

Now my question is
Has anyone received their capital from XimaFX?
Yes. I know of 4ppl. LAGOS and warri peeps.
Which state is urs tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Is Ximafx Limited A Scam? by 0ubenji(m): 8:49pm On May 21, 2020
w3live:
I joined Ximafx recently. After joining, I received a message from them telling about the reduction in monthly ROI. Later on, I received another message saying they are refunding investors' capital.

I applied for a refund and was paid the following day.

They are genuine. Fraudulent companies do not do what Ximafx did by refunding my capital. 2.5million Naira. I was like shocked.

They're legit and I would not hesitate to invest with them if they bounce back because of their honesty and integrity.

you lie. You can't. You only see the alert when they eventually send.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2020
ogawisdom:
Whoelse got the SMS on one month suspension of Roi starting from 11th may due to total lockdown in pH
XIMAFX has been on pause mode since April 14th with a promise to come back May 14th.
They're surely gonna use the PH lockdown excuse to extend their reason not to pay.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 6:36am On May 06, 2020
baysan:
I need a urgently shared apartment around yaba, ojuelegba, lawanson idi-araba mushin..where i can pay monthly..
u M/F?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
semisola:
Pls who can give me MBA forex address in owerri. Thanks

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
showreals:
This Thread is more interesting than world Economics right now.
just a bunch of intelligent buffoons who are obsessed with over-emphasizing points for or against MBAFOREX.

The non-investors who just cannot shutup after making opposing points repeatedly that it bcums stale

The jobless MBAFOREX crusaders who find it hard to shutup and keep getting alerts while it lasts.

Honestly, I've yet to come across a thread better inundated with highly concentrated idiocy from supposedly smart ppl..
typing stories upon stories that will not alter the eventual outcome of the subject matter.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tee24:

I just received my first ROI. Thank you.
Tuesday just as i told ya cool

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
eezeribe:
I just received my 5th alert from MBA.. I am a Lagos investor, Lekki precisely.
atleast u confessed. Some Lagos payees here have received but won't talk.
Let MBAFOREX pull a crash-stunt and you'll see them in droves cool

6 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tee24:

I was supposed to receive my first ROI yesterday but I didn’t get any alert and I’m a Lagos investor. I felt probably because it’s a Sunday but after seeing this, please should I be worried �
i guess you shud get it latest tuesday.
I can, however, bet all i got that you won't come to say anything once u eventually do.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2020
SO NOBODY WANTS TO CONFESS THAT MBA ACTUALLY PAID LAGOS INVESTORS YESTERDAY cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2020
solreb:

They are not banks. In the next 1 week plus the lockdown will be over. Then we will see. I planned to inject N4m more but will hold on for now
so the numbers that u see NCDC release daily for d past 5days tells u that this LOCKDOWN will be lifted, just like that?. Smh.
if MBAFOREX and XIMAFX are waiting for this season film of a LOCKDOWN to be over before paying certain ppl, they had berra take one critical look at the covid19 graph in Nigeria & think again.

We hope for the best, shouldn't be an excuse to shy away from realistic analysis based on the status quo.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
chimex001:
What’s happening to Ximafx? I learnt they have cut ROI from 20 down to 10% hope MBA is safe!
existing contracts ain't affected
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 4:20pm On Apr 09, 2020
grossintel:
When taking risks, look out for a soft landing spot just in case you fall. Failure to do so then you're just plain stupid. Stupid is not an insult, it's a description.
ok.. let's say every investor has this figured out already and if they will not, it's gon be their loss. Having made your point, Will you rest now? cool

6 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 10:42am On Apr 07, 2020
grossintel:
There is nothing to come up with, There are a lot of false claims about this company from being regulated by SEC, CBN to EFCC to being insured all are false and there is no single document to prove it, they also took it down from their website FAQ section.

Calling for SEC to regulate Forex trading doesn't mean the SEO of MBA wants them after his company, he knows SEC isn't ready for that and probably won't be in years, but SEC still holds the power to shut down or halt MBA activities so take note of that.
MBA system is to appear as a Forex trading company, but behind the scene is only Paying people from other people's money. No genuine company, I repeat no genuine company will give you 15% ROI every month trading Forex, it's too high and risky to guarantee such stability! Some people think 15% is low, you have no idea how it works. What is ideal is 1% - 4% a month, they know you won't take that so they promise 15% and do something else with your money instead. Of course, some people will say they make 50% 100% a month trading Forex, but they won't tell you how much money they've lost taking such stupid risk. Even the best forex traders make around 45% a year. MBA should come clean which I don't think they will ever do, so as you're investing with them just keep it in mind they will park up soon and you and your money will be separated.
good points.. so anything above 5% is certainly scam?

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2020
Joevics:

I'm a Nigerian saying SEC has abandoned the original purpose for it's creation.

This is an article from SEC in 2018 about regualting forex trading. Up till today nothing has been done.
https://sec.gov.ng/public-notice-online-retail-foreign-exchange-forex-trading/

Forex trading is legal. Nigerians are investing into these platforms. The essence of creating SEC isn't to issue warnings, but to create regulations to protect investors.

Read this article and you'll understand my grievances. https://financefeeds.com/market-regulation-challenge-hinder-retail-fx-growth-africa-guest-editorial/

South Africa and several other African countries with less daily trades than Nigeria already have FX regulations. But the SEC is dragging it's feet.

The question is WHY?
let grossintel and the gang come up with ideas to chip in response to your take and mine.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
aremso:

its sha eventuality some are waiting for! na wa oo
Sad reality, nobody really wishes u well besides your creditor.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Joevics:

SEC doesn't have the modalities to regulate MBA and other forex platforms, and they are too lazy to copy what SEC in other countries are doing.

The CEO of MBA has been asking SEC to set up modalities for a long time (https://businessday.ng/companies/article/stakeholders-call-for-enhanced-forex-regulation-to-combat-fraud/).

You should know everything in this country is padi-padi. Giving credence to forex Investment platforms may strip investors from stockbrokers and firms who have people in SEC.
this is an interesting twist to this idle and largely unproductive debate. An alleged ponzi scheme calling for SEC regulation.

SEC is discrediting a market it has refused to regulate. Hmmn..
Let's see what grossintel and the gang have to chip in.

It's interesting to see ppl argue over nothing that will not alter eventualities which, at this time, is unknown to many.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2020
airsaylongcom:

If your due date is 21st then your maximum top up date would have been 28th. Your due date is day one of the 7 days. Your top up should reflect in your next ROI though just follow up with your account officer
it shud be 27th.. I've been repeatedly informed that the ROI date is Day-1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
triplec93:
pls I just did a check on sec and i saw a memo stating that mba forex investment is a scam, pls I want to be clarified on this.Please I need an urgent clarification because I'm an investor.
link to where SEC specifically labelled MBAFOREX a scam pls...
Business / Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by 0ubenji(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
IWealthCreator:
Looking for a car to use on uber or bolt, i am currently a platinum rated driver on uber.
I reside within ikeja in a gated apartment.
I am willing to pay an assurance desposit of N100k to N200k, please let me know what is possible.
Thanks.
rental?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
grossintel:
I reply to mentions when I'm moved to, there's nothing wrong if anyone thinks I'm a clown it's his/her business. Every great man on earth sounded crazy at some point, Isaac Newton, Leonardo Da Vinci, Tycho Brahe. Sometimes it speaks of extreme intelligence, there's no point over emphasing on this topic, those who will listen will listen and those who won't listen will learn at the end hopefully grin, I have more important things to do than reply every mention so if I don't respond now I would later, have a nice day.
emphasize the emboldened and realise that u don't av to sing us a song to make sense. U av spoken, let us decide to listen or not.

Your replay will not make any difference. Let time prove you right/wrong as u once claimed.

U do av to realise that not everything u do to make money today(which may be worse than MBAFOREX) sits well with everyone, but they let u be anyways after airing their views, not becoming DJs over it with needless replays..

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
[quote author=grossintel post=87453934][/quote] it means your staying away will save all members of your family as well as any1 who values your opinion.

But on a faceless forum where little or no1 cares about your over-emphasised viewpoints. It's not applicable.

As much as I'll admit your perspectives makes sense in obvious ways, nothing makes u a much smarter man than in knowing when it's time to drink water and take a backseat.

For every time u make it a duty to reply ppl who do not agree with your views, the sense in your perspectives is continually being hammered out of tune. Before u know it, u are seen as a clown.

You are not the only one who is against any sort of allegedly shady hustle, you ain't the first, neither will u be d last.

Practice what you preach and make productive use of your time in making more money from avenues you deem more legit than MBAFOREX.

7 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolangel54:
100% correct. The place is quite big and has a warm receptionist at the frontdesk with several offices well labelled. The A.C sef chilled my spirit yesterday cos the heat was hell. It's opposite Dangote by the express, before MTN when coming from Summit Junction/Koka.
Going back tomorrow to initiate my first investment with them. Fingers crossed.
office was opened a month ago actually. Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.