Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Urgent Vacancy In Lekki by 0ubenji(m): 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Etumgbe:
This vacancy is for residents of Lekki and its environs.

Female preferred.

Bsc or Hnd minimum.

Send cv to onahaugustineu@yahoo.com

job no get title?
abi u wan buy Benz?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0ubenji(m): 10:35am On Jun 17, 2019
opemipoy65:
In view of your submitted resume, you are hereby scheduled for an interview session at one of our selected centers in Lagos.

Date: MONDAY 16TH JUNE 2019

Venue:   3rd Floor Right Wing 240, Herbert Macaulay Way  beside Sweet Sensation Alagomeji Bus stop Yaba, Lagos.

Time: 10am

Kindly come with a printed copy of this invitation, a pen and a print out of your CV.

The invitation is a response to the Application/CV you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our client.

Best Regards,

PRIMIXLINK CONSULTS       

You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head Human Resources of our client after this oral assessment for proper evaluation.

scam
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0ubenji(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2019
Alexchysom:
Hi guys. Please i got this invite today and want to know if it's legit.

Dear Applicant,

in further assessment of your Online application, you have been Successfully Scheduled for a SCREENING INTERVIEW EXERCISE at one of our centers.

DATE: FRIDAY 14th June, 2019.

TIME: 10:00 a.m prompt.
VENUE: 3rd Floor, Right Wing, 240 Herbert Macaulay Way Alagomeji, Yaba,Lagos.

Successful Candidates are always better prepared than Unsuccessful ones. Therefore, to aid entry into the venue please ensure the following:

Come with an updated Resume/ Curriculum Vitae, two (2) Passport Photographs and a hard copy print out of this mail.

This invitation is a response to the Application / Curriculum Vitae you submitted which we are handling on behalf of our clients. You can recourse to us if you did not apply for such position to enable us manage your records properly.

You will meet with the Deputy Managing Director, Head of Human Resource of our clients after the Oral assessments for proper evaluation.

Dress corporately and be sure to come early as lateness will not be ALLOWED.

Please note that the venue would be open to you 20 minutes before SCREENING time and you are expected to be seated 10 minutes before the exercise.

REGARDS,
RECRUIT TEAM.
HR QUEST. NG
scam
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sorry. U are a learner.No offense. When EElde talk,u listen.There are still peepz that will sell u gud car@ dat amount.I have a sound Honda Accord for sale at 600k last
u 1st mentioned 400/500k.. now u are saying 600k last. ...lol cool
nairaland is an interesting forum, no doubt grin
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2019
kalufelix:
400-500k can get you a good car. stop exposing your ignorance.
lol....i pity whoever calls u a friend...the type that convince ppl that bobrisky is actually female.
Education / Re: Unilag studies thread by 0ubenji(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2019
i got a younger sis who wanna apply for a course that is available in their prospectus when she went to check for herself at pg school only to find out it's not amongst available programmes online. I am sceptical about her going ahead with application. none of the numbers on their website is even reachable. Any suggestions pls.
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sorry.Tell me what u knw
that u av no idea what u talking about. No Hard feelings
Business / Re: What Business Can I Start With N200k? by 0ubenji(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool whatever U do,avoid staking,betting /invest it in any hopeless biz.Find sumbody dat have a sound engine/good car about 400/500k for sale and give him 150k and promise to dey pay 20/30k within 7 months to bal off
u must be ignorant in all these or dunno exactly what a 'good car' means

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0ubenji(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dmega:
I also got the invite but as a field research agent... kindly reach me on this line so that we can discuss..08184047292

uote author=NinaJoy post=78349984]HI good morning, pls can anyone help me with any information about this and if they are real,thanks.
Hello Nnenna

Congratulations, you have been successful in the first stage of your application for a Call Center Agent position at Towntalk Limited. You have been successful in this stage because of the relevant experience and skills demonstrated in your CV. Initial employment duration will be for 8 weeks after which your performance will be evaluated for continuation.

The next stage is an interview with our Operations Manager and Management Team. Interviews will hold at:

Venue:  2nd Floor, Plot 5 Chief Yesuf Abiodun Street ,Oniru Road, Victoria Island Lagos

Time: Between 11am and 5pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019.

Please select a convenient time for your interview using the link below:

https://doodle.com/poll/z4qekgcnp34imeek

Good luck!

Disun Vera-Cruz

Chief Operating Officer, Towntalk Limited

did u eventually go there?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0ubenji(m): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
[quote author=Dmega post=78417192]I also got the invite but as a field research agent... kindly reach me on this line so that we can discuss..08184047292

uote author=NinaJoy post=78349984]HI good morning, pls can anyone help me with any information about this and if they are real,thanks.
Hello Nnenna

Congratulations, you have been successful in the first stage of your application for a Call Center Agent position at Towntalk Limited. You have been successful in this stage because of the relevant experience and skills demonstrated in your CV. Initial employment duration will be for 8 weeks after which your performance will be evaluated for continuation.

The next stage is an interview with our Operations Manager and Management Team. Interviews will hold at:

Venue:  2nd Floor, Plot 5 Chief Yesuf Abiodun Street ,Oniru Road, Victoria Island Lagos

Time: Between 11am and 5pm on Wednesday 15 May 2019.

Please select a convenient time for your interview using the link below:

https://doodle.com/poll/z4qekgcnp34imeek

Good luck!

Disun Vera-Cruz

Chief Operating Officer, Towntalk Limited 

did u eventually go there?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

1998 or 2019?
none of the above.

2000, got it?
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2019
any1 who got a Toyota 4runner Jeep for sale; Kindly quote me
Business / Re: I Have 5 Million Naira. Please Advice On A Great Business To Do by 0ubenji(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2019
Impactever:
I have a very legitimate business I will introduce you to.......all you need is just 300k to kick off the business.......you can keep and reserve the remaining 4.7M in your bank.

I will introduce you to one of the "hidden riches in secret places"... as stated in ISAIAH 45 VS 3.

What we most Nigerians need is actually information and not money.

information made Bill gate rich.

All you need to tap into the business is 300k .....and you will turn that 300k to 3M in just 1 month......Yes you heard me .......a 100% guaranteed 3M/ month ....with just a capital of 300k.

I am not joking here ......I am ready to have a face -to- face meeting with you anywhere within Lagos to give you details.

You can send me an email here : scholaremma1@gmail.com

mind sharing this idea?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2019
Branduche:
Protocol officer
Where av u been hiding all this while?
grin grin grin
me been good.. thanks.
Just following y'all low-key.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:34pm On May 30, 2019
Geofavor:

And what's the 2nd rule?
read the 1st rule again.

3 Likes

Business / Re: Let's Help You Secure And Collaterize Your Bank Loan by 0ubenji(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
kesx:
Go for that loan today!
is there a reachable WhatsApp contact?
Business / Re: How I Make My First 60k Within 2 Weeks On WHATSAPP Without Any Investment by 0ubenji(m): 1:02pm On May 30, 2019
Lasisi200:
This trend was created to show you how it possible to make money on WhatsApp without investment and make a huge profit within a week or more, you maybe wondering how is that possible but believe me it only hard to make money when you don't have the information on how to go about it or you don't know what button to press, in this Guide I will show you how it work, no extral skill require all you need is your mobile phone, WhatsApp and data thanks

Follow the link to get started.

Introduction to WhatsApp information marketing strategies

https://www.swiftads.ng/gXrv
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
there too many domainer out there... Damn too many. Some of you think the reason you are not making money is because of your domain lol. If only you the number people in this domain business.

Domainers should be more than 1M people and counting.

And how many good domains will this 1M focus on?

That is why it's not every tips you give out otherwise you will starve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
2sexycom:
there too many domainer out there... Damn too many. Some of you think the reason you are not making money is because of your domain lol. If only you the number people in this domain business.

Domainers should be more than 1M people and counting.

And how many good domains will this 1M focus on?

That is why it's not every tips you give out otherwise you will starve.
in West Africa alone; that is
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:46pm On May 27, 2019
alobz:
Hi guys who would be interested in car finance for Uber I am working on a project to make cars available at far less than hire purchase rates which I think is modern slavery. I need a pool of reliable end buyers who won't default . The project seeks to roll out 1500 cars for Uber soon but strictly for sale and interest rates are at most 24 percent on a reducing balance.
drop contact number or email b4 i change my mind grin..
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:47pm On May 24, 2019
prodriver1:

Am interested, I can deliver 35k provided the car has a catalytic converter.i have over 2 years experience...
where do u reside?
Technology Market / Re: Romoss Sense 8+ 30,000mah,Romoss S20 20,000mah,Solo 3s 10,000mah, Ace 10 by 0ubenji(m): 12:30am On May 17, 2019
Phemmy99:
I received my Romoss HO10 power bank of 10000mah on tuesday in Asaba.

Thanks to just2endowed2, he kept his word. The guy is over legit.
price
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:04am On May 03, 2019
Favour196:

carlifonia can not be only referred to as a state,
there is a city called california too, (https://prnt.sc/njsvwj)
so i get your point and i guess even if i go by city am still on track...
and many geo domain registered with california with hot keywords californiadoctors.com californianurses.com e.t.c are all gone
so i guess the ones remaining has no strong value, unless it just recently dropped liked the one i registered just dropped 3 days ago,
and it has good backlinks that points to chinese skin center.
well lets see how far the name goes, this business is unpredictable sometimes..

please can you forward me a sample of outbound email (katiedomainsale@gmail.com)
thanks
i was expecting this. cool
California is not the same as california city
Kansas is not the same as Kansas city
. tho u can get away with such stuff sumtimes[dont always bank on it]
Favour196:
please can you forward me a sample of outbound email (katiedomainsale@gmail.com)
Done

Favour196:
well lets see how far the name goes, this business is unpredictable sometimes..
affirmative. .I've always said it. Nothing is cast in stone wink

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2019
Favour196:

yeah i guess canadasteelbuilding.com which Iyke just sold off needed great lucky because he targeted a whole country grin grin grin
in my opinion i think targeting a state first is quite important
it opens room for larger clients...
I already gave my opinion somtime back on the parameters to consider before using a state as a geo-domain(even tho it never occurred to u that california was, up until now).

You don't see someone use a whole country as a geo-domain and fink it's ok do sumtin similar without understanding the logic behind such move.

The kind of business involved determines if the catchment area of a geo-domain is viable for a good and/or quick sale or not.
Not all businesses can cater for a population of over 5million ppl., it's not just always about name being hot, but
The type of business, the popularity of competition etc.

Steel building is a construction business, these businesses can even go continental,which makes dat domain very valid.

I'm not here to condemn or discourage u, or even try to insist am correct, but to give insight into what I've come to learn in the course of time.
The mistakes that will improve your person, You cant live to make them all yourself.
I learnt lots of things from the mistake of others on here as well. This is what makes the thread a great place.
We learn from opinions and experience.

If you're goin for a geo-domain basically for population sakes. Then you're missing lots of stuff on this.
For some geo-domains, the larger the population, the harder it becomes to sell.

California is a very hot keyword for a geo-domain, but there exists a lot of unregistered(and not hard-to-guess) geo-domains with california in them. There is a reason behind this
You'll actually get my perspective if u can figure out the reason for this, yourself.

You can very well sell this domain, no doubt. This is a dynamic bizness
However, If there are more reasons for a domain not to sell than it should, that's where I raise my eyebrows.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:17pm On May 02, 2019
Favour196:

i said BIN should be at 799$ but if an offer of 499$ comes through he should accept.

i reg californiaskincenter.com california is a big city there and skin center makes good money but i still placed it at 799$ and if i get a good offer at 499$ i will sell and move ahead..
california is a whole state, not a city, with a population of bou 40M ppl..
Inside this same california are the popular and populous cities: Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego

You'll be needing a great dose of luck on this Geo-domain.

More Sales.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2019
CoachOore:
I bought a domain this morning from netsol two word domain, I discover the singular part of the domain is list in hugedomains.com at $2995 I got the plural for thesame geo domain. pleas need help on the price to place for my own.@ iykepromotion?
How much?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2019
Branduche:
No o
Just send the buyer the payment conditions
https://undeveloped.com/help/buyer-guide

No time for such stress,
All they need do is boldly state it on checkout page to save buyers some headache and not let sellers lose potential sales.
me want undeveloped to get embarrassed not just on my acct, but for everyone else who has lost a sale by the virtue of this Amex thingy.
Interestingly, the buyer paid in less than 1hr of accepting her offer and undeveloped informed me, only for them to hold onto the money and go on ghost mode since yesterday. I'll watch as things unfold.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
haykay2005:

Its alright but not presenting issues to them will not solve the problem. Have you seen how members are crawling out to report issues? Now they have realized there is a problem. Undeveloped just sent me a PM apologizing for the way he reacted to the whole issue. It's because members have come to speak with one voice. Don't just complain here. Go there and contribute so they can adjust.
to think that I'm about to close a sale on undeveloped now. I might be forced to type in the dialog box telling the buyer to let me knw if she's got payment issues(so I can re-route) that undeveloped are unserious peeps.This will be an open embarrassment to them, but it should probably get them on their toes.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Sandycee:
Afternic's problem is their slow Customer service response. I emailed since last week asking them to delist the domain name I currently own from the previous owners account but they are yet to respond
mail them again.. they won't respond to that mail. If afternic doesn't handle a request from a mail u sent them within 24hrs.. high chances they never will, unless u send a fresh mail
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2019
GazzuzzAutos:

seems the corrola is a different breed.
this means all previous dissenters of your theory have cars that are supposedly different breed cool
Romance / Re: Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. by 0ubenji(m): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2019
Luminary1:

We know some of these stories are mere fictions, nevertheless, we still give our candid advice if by chance a nigga with borrowed shirt with 2k intends to have a date.
shots fired!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.