Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Sports / Re: Reasons Why Sport Betting Is Not Good For You by 0ubenji(m): 6:00am On Nov 16, 2019
i can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle with a capital as low as 7-28k to make 13-60k monthly, if u are serious enough
Investment / Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by 0ubenji(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Like you rightly said, if they post what is giving them money

You will call it SCAM
exactly, b4 i share how I make money wit any1
I first consider if you're a focused person
I must see u as a flexible but not a narrow-mided person
And I perceive u to be a risk taker.

Most ppl like d idea of making money but don't av D balls
Investment / Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by 0ubenji(m): 5:52am On Nov 16, 2019
brownemmanuel43:
That's the bitter truth. The few that has the link to make money online are not here. Pls anybody with link help a brother.
The only one I managed to get up to $30 are now saying I can't withdraw all bcs of their ne policy
i can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle with a capital as low as 7-28k to make 13-60k monthly, if u are serious enough
Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 5:42am On Nov 16, 2019
blesskewe:
I just wanna Learn

Help a sis
I can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle, if u are serious enough, with capital as low as 7k - 28k and get paid 13- 60k monthly

Business / Re: Gambling And My Advice by 0ubenji(m): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Donmoscojaja:
my son if you want to succeed in life, avoid bet9ja
and play nairabet? grin
Business / Re: Mobile Phone Magnifier For Sale. by 0ubenji(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
sommerfelt0209:
12 inches Mobile phone Magnifier compatible with any mobile phone and can enlarge your phone by 12 inch which make it suitable for watching video,reading of online articles, Camping .Easier to move around and portable ,can be use anywhere at anytime
Call or chat me on 08099212590 for retail and wholesale .
No need to call, specify price here
Interested ones will call

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
HopeAlive16:

Please check your mail.
replied
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
Zonnyzone:
Hello I'm a female looking to share a home with another female anywhere in Lagos. Please if anyone has anything, let me know. My number is 09020789170
still in need?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2019
SlimKhaycee:

Do you mind mushin/onipan?
u need a roomie in that area?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2019
HopeAlive16:
Please any female interested in renting a self-contained together to reduce cost should indicate
Note: I am not a working class yet but a job seeker keeping hope alive and by God's grace I can pay my bills. I would prefer a Christian lady, working or not, just be able to share bills.
Location:Places central to Island and Mainland parts of Lagos like Yaba, Surulere, Obalende, CMS, Gbagada, Iyana Oworo, Ogudu etc
We can look for a place together we both like, share the cost and move in. I am a nice person and as simple as they come, so be rest assured you'll have a sister in me.
Interested female please mention or dm me. Thanks
there's a female that meets all criteria looking to get an apartment in Maryland, ojota, Ogudu etc
Works at ikeja

Interested?
Business / Re: Taxify/uber Partners And Drivers by 0ubenji(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2019
Toyota corolla'05 up for rental

Must be ready to resume immediately.

Open to applicants from Ketu, Ogudu, ojota, Alapere, Anthony, Maryland, Mile 12 and surrounding areas only.

08074091696(WhatsApp only)

Business / Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by 0ubenji(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2019

Open to applicants from Ketu, Ogudu, ojota, Alapere, Anthony, Maryland, Mile 12 and surrounding areas only.

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2019

Phones / Re: The Galaxy A Series! by 0ubenji(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2019
Just2endowed2:
For your original Samsung Level U and Level U Pro Headset designed to synchronize with your Samsung phones, chat me up

Samsung Level U headset 14k

Samsung Level U Pro Headset 17k

Samsung Level U flex headset 16500
still same?
Business / Re: Uber Matchmaking Forum For Certified Driver And Partners by 0ubenji(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
30k weekly

080.740 .916.96(WhatsApp only)
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Corolla 05/06 up for rental. 30k weekly

Atleast 1guarantor and must be ready to start immediately.

Must reside in ketu, alapere, ojota, mile 12, ogudu and environs

*ikorodu applications aren't welcomed*
Contact 08074091696(WhatsApp only)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

You're changing it to Nameserve DNS:
NS 1 : ns3.mynameserve.com
NS 2 : ns4.mynameserve.com
thanks. that was it, by default
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2019
S4SOLOMON4:

Add your domain
Goto modify domain
Select domain option as URL forwarding and add destination url
Change the Nameserver of the said domain to theirs.
do u know namerific nameservers?
tho i was only asked to forward; no talk of nameservers
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
Bro, the only solution is to transfer out the domain to another registrar that offers free forwarding. imo
which registrar do u knw with such service for free
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ramon92:
My domain was approved by both Squadhelp and namerific..
The web forwarding is pointed at namerific while d nameserver is set at SH.

is this setting OK or do I need to focus on just one of them?
domain registered at netsol?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
IDEALCASH:
You register domain b4 submission at namerific
u got any idea how i can forward a netsol registered name to namerific for free?
website forwarding aint free on netsol
Family / Re: Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? by 0ubenji(m): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
thorpido:
These are questions to ask before this present situation.
The deed is done already.
The question should have been,'Should my sister marry a man she really doesn't know because a religious leader is asking her to?'
Well na your sister mumu herself(no offense intended).

As it is now,your mom does not want her daughter to suffer so she has to still give assistance.
borrowing to feed them is the problem here coz when the mother has finished owing the whole Lagos with nowhere else to go.. mother, daughter & husband will suffer together.

Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 0ubenji(m): 9:20pm On Jul 13, 2019
culturedboss:

My friend,u are becoming annoying.I wasn't seeking for ur Opinion but that of the OP.
Funny enough,U seem like one of those peeps forming prof but without a tangible Degree to Show for.
Wonder how u can easily access the net yet cant seem to differentiate btwn the two.
FYI, Some group of friends can form a Gang to rape,rob,fight etc that doesn't make them Cultists.That u Form a Gang with the Igbo smokers in ur neighborhood with the motive of constituting Nuisance and wreck havoc doesn't make ur mere Smokers Gang a Cult.
Gangsters can only graduate into Cultists when they have a common Motto,Creed,Blood Initiations and Oath of Secrecy.
A Gang doesn't necessarily need that,they just flow with the motive and motion.
Pls don't come and disturb me again unless u are thanking me for educating u here free of Charge.
Something wicked!!! grin grin

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
shollywendy1:

They have changed the process. Inspection report can only be uploaded if its done within that month of inspection. Else, it will be re- inspected.
After re- inspection, he ll need to download and upload the full report via the PDF file. No more screen shot of the first page.
Let him use this portal to upload
this re-inspection will be paid for still?

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
A driver of mine uploaded car inspection report on uber and keeps getting the DOCUMENT UNQUALIFIED error feedback afterwards.
Plz Anyone have any idea how to solve this issue?
Politics / Re: Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement by 0ubenji(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Sack Aboki, employed another Aboki.

Sai Baba cool
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:06am On Jun 27, 2019
mazinaija:
maybe,but whoever that would have buy it would have enjoyed the car,if he or she knows Gazzuz,if not am sorry.

I don't sale cars on nairaland or on any online platform.. I sale to friends. All I needed was just tell my friends or my mechanic am selling...

I sold my EOD having transmission issues sometimes in 2016,without a single advert...My mechanic brought the buyer,the buyer came with his mechanic....they drive tested and told me it has gear issues,I told them that's the reason am selling, we agreed on price and the guy paid me that day...

I imported a matrix last year from canada( i made the money from uber hustle many said is not paying again and I dont work everyday or round the clock)....initially I wanted to give it to a driver to use on uber/taxify but decided against it because of the excessive complain here on nairaland between owners and drivers... I took it to Gazzuz to sell for me on nairaland, but Gazzuz refused and insisted I fix every issue the car has before he can sell it because of his reputation,because he drove and inspected it. He made an offer to me which we disagreed on price.

Eventually a friend of mine brought his brother to buy the matrix for 1.5m..... Mind you the ac was not working and they know about it.

So I sell my cars and I tell buyer exactly what is wrong with it,its now left for you

Now this prestige. A scarce virtue in business.
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
mazinaija:
Gazzuz! Gazzuz!Gazzuz............

This guy is a professional......

I had issues with my corolla vibrating and misfiring. My mechanic changed coil,plugs and fuel pump,the issue was still there. Different mechanics work on my car and only leaving me poorer without solving my problems.He referred me to a panel to check my exhausted pipe for leakage. That one self chop me,issue not resolved.

I was afraid of taking it to Gazzuz thinking the guy go finish me with price... I continued driving my car like that and resolved to sale of thecar because of this issue...

Today I decided to buy a transmission oil to service it to serve me before I sell off. I called Gazzuz for the oil and begged oga to advice me on what do on this car.

I just dont get but Gazzuz fixed my car and restored it to factory setting in less than 30 minutes.

My car is back to tokunbo level it was more than a year on e-hailing.

Gazzuz you are just too good and may God bless you for me.

Sorry I didn't take permission from you before posting this but am just too happy with my baby now; and you will know me now by my Monica as am Always on low key....

Peace!!!
if you had gone ahead with this; your sale advert would av included
Zero faults, neatly used cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)