Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
What's the monthly ROI?
drakeli:
$1000 for Trial package. For Rofx. If you are satisfied with their performance, you can up your balance if you want.

This was from yesterday trade report. 0.47% profit (today’s report comes later in the evening) The percentage was low yesterday. Mind you. I have more than $10,000 for the trade. Also there are customers with over $100,000.

Rofx is not a get rich quick scheme. They prefer making consistent little profits everyday without loosing your money than aiming at big profits thereby exposing your money to unnecessary risk.

The beauty of it all is that, they make profits everyday and no profits are reported like once in two weeks and your capital is secure.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2020
fergusen:

shocked shocked
Going forward,
Get two or more Bank accounts.
Try as much as possible to leave only small change inside the account you use for online purchases.
That way, this kind of risk will be minimized.
This has been my pattern and the bank acct i used for online stuff is often naked. this one is a small situation coz i can't figure the exact netsol acct that had this debit issue coz i had over 5netsol accts back then but only one has all my domains innit. The rest are empty. the one with all my domains innit has autorenewals turned off. What the heck i was debited for is what irks me.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:23pm On Jan 01, 2020
nomoless:

Log into your netsol account use the phone number there to call them, be prepared to spend some time on the phone, because of the music you will be entertained with, they will eventually refund you. At a guess the deduction was done through your p/pal account, the money will come back through the same process.
lol..I am very sure you have had this experience before. You are very accurate, it was via PayPal. How did u solve yours

cc: donsheva

2 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2020
Josmila:

I'm most certain you were charged for renewals. Open a ticket and ask for refunds, follow that up with a chat with the customer service guys, stating in strong terms that you need a refund, they'll oblige.

Netsol $1 promo was what the igbos call "onyinye mammywater" cheesy cheesy
i figured. funny enough all my autorenewals are turned off. i made sure of that. The netsol account linked to the card is what i do not know. so i dont know the lead to follow, to enable them track the transaction.
i dunno whether it's card details they would need or something. i have no idea.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
is there anyway i can revoke a transaction on from netsol on my debit card? I was charged $113 for nothing, despite turning off my autorenewals for domains.
Career / Re: Why Did You Leave Your Last Job? by 0ubenji(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get paid advertising with your Facebook. Contact link(without spaces) on my profile.

Sports / Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by 0ubenji(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get paid advertising with your Facebook. Contact link(without spaces) on my profile.

Business / Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by 0ubenji(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Low-key hustle

Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Goldpeas:

I Cannot see your contact .
there's a link on my profile(personal text), copy it into your browser without spaces, it'll connect u to me directly via whatsapp
Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Goldpeas:

Can I benefit from this pls
sure.. check my signature and profile for my contact link
Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2019
mosho2good:

can u give me your contact
I wish to learn
contact link on my profile
Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2019
millionboi2:
this guy will scam you
grin the very reason ppl who make legit money online never divulge coz of 1daful ppl like u, who assume life must be hard for everyone coz it is(and always will) for them. Let me like ur comment so as to give u 2 likes. Dont thank me cool
Investment / Re: I Don't Believe Any Business Advert Here. All Na Scam! by 0ubenji(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
Ennyhorlar:

Are you me?

This is exactly me grin

When i hammered, I decided to help as many Nigerians as possible.. i did twitter trend and co.

Brother! Nigerians called EFCC on me.

One even published an article in my name “Beware of the new scam in town”

I survived everything and i am never gonna share anything with anybody again
lolz. InsideLife
Business / Re: A Beginner’s Guide To Making Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2019
CDMD:
I will appreciate!
contact me via link on my profile(without spaces)
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0ubenji(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2019
horllyma:

You will have to source for accommodation by yourself.
i saw you attempted to contact me via mail, I replied and realized that your mailbox is disabled. Contact me via the link on my profile..Without spaces
Business / Re: 5 Lies About Making Money Online That You Have Been Told by 0ubenji(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2019
i can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle with a capital as low as 7-28k to make 13-60k monthly, if u are serious enough
Business / Re: Do People Really Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
i can introduce u to a social media marketing hustle with a capital as low as 7-28k to make 13-60k monthly, if u are serious enough
Webmasters / Re: Make Serious Money Flipping Blogs In Nigeria ( Free Guide ) by 0ubenji(m): 7:50am On Nov 16, 2019
Family / Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by 0ubenji(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2019
byna:

God bless you sir.

All you said is very true of my wife.

Imagine I initiate morning devotions. If I don't the. She prays privately.

I initiate almost evergthing.

She is VERY stubborn.

She has told me and I've seen.

She is too Strong willed.

I take it to God in Prayers.

Let His will be done.

you'll be telling a white lie if u say u ain't seen traces of all these b4 u walked her down the aisle

1 Like

Family / Re: What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement by 0ubenji(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2019
byna:

The point is, she offends you and doesn't e en care how you feel. She waits for her hormones to come up and she shows up for sex while am dying for an apology or ironing out.

How da hell am I suppose to substitute remorse with sex??
she's just putting u on a leash coz she knows your weak point. That is not a lovin wife but a sex-slave master.

She'll commit graver offences and come offer you ur usual weak point coz u lack self control up until this moment.
Some women will use food to manipulate, it varies from woman to woman.

A loving, matured and respectful wife will first find means to iron out issues b4 initiating sex.
For her to rudely offer u sex as always shows that u are a Slave to your hormones and she's working with that.

Manipulative Women don't often complement your weaknesses, they exploit it.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 0ubenji(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2019
Romance / Re: Someone Should Teach Me How To Make Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2019
Chepos1:

How much will it cost to learn this?
u pay me nothing to learn. I'll just av u signed up after explaining what's involved to u. If u interested contact me via the link on my profile(without spaces)
Business / Re: A Beginner’s Guide To Making Money Online by 0ubenji(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2019

1 Like

Business / Re: Follow this thread to start making money online and offline FREE! by 0ubenji(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.