Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 70 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sandycee:
House pls is it advisable to send outbound emails on Sunday
best time to send..
Companies that have active mail boxes don't joke with Monday morning msgs
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.
If u dont trust me, it's quite understandable. cool
interested persons can contact 0.90651. 9360.4(whatsapp only)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
0ubenji:
Anyone who wanna buy netsol cheap domains can contact me...$2/Domain.. i simply buy and transfer to u.

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Standard92:

How do you guys check if a domain had been penalized by google.
ismywebsitepenalized .com
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
expertix:
That is the power of .com. They mistakenly wrote .com.of their website instead of them to write .net extesion which is their real website address.
exactly..I knew about them b4 I purchased the domain.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
virtuedagirl:

Lol
With your sale page on it?
sure .
Once i click the link website on their page..I find myself on my very own sales page
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
A furniture business based in Kansas, USA listed my domain as their website on their Facebook page.

They actually own the .Net extension of the same name, I planned approaching them with the .com extension only for me to find out they are using my property unlawfully.

I'm thinking of approaching them with an offer telling them to take it down if they are not buying, but first I'll up the price to make the drama interesting. cool
Business / Re: How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. by 0ubenji(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:48am On Feb 07, 2019
Heyzee5:
Morning all. I am giving away a free domain name to anyone interested but the person has to have a netsol accoun for an immediate push. The name is seattlemoldinspector.com. Just regged this name actually. Qoute this post if u are interested. Cheers
I helped u buy this domain and pushed it to u..
Why discarding it if I may ask?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2019
DaySpringer:

Thanks. But Snovio does not specify Which positions, these people occupy in the company.
it does
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2019
0ubenji:
NOW OPEN!!!
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2019
Promxy94:

I Pray this new one lasts
it's not a new one, same old one dat got revived
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2019
DaySpringer:
What Free Service can one use to get emails from websites? Hunter used to work before it ended.
snov.io
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:42am On Feb 05, 2019
0ubenji:
Shop closed currently. I would notify the house when am open for business

cc: EGUNSOLA14
Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
nitigriti:

No, not even those ones
naso..i bliv in your gov't sir grin
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone definitely took a huge risk on these insurance geo domains and held onto them for more than 2yrs before finally letting dem drop tonight.
Hustle is real

The irony of the whole issue now is; someone might pick them up tonight and get one or two SALES that d previous owner(s) cudnt get in about 3-5yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2019
nitigriti:

Sorry to disappoint you, but half nude ladies don't move me. I can give several instances of when I carried them. They don't move me one bit
what of stark nude ones?? grin

3 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:58am On Feb 04, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2019
Timtim007:

What if I don't have an account..
I've been trying to register..a personal account..and it's not working..
Any suggestions pls....thanks ..
registering an acct on netsol is as easy as imagined.
Contact my WhatsApp number. I cud help with that only
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
0ubenji:
SELLING NOW!!
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:11am On Feb 01, 2019
Callmeibironke:
there is this domain name, might have expired before but I came up with it and, sadly it is penalized. But with very high cpc and low hundreds monthly searches.

A good idea?
as far as i can tell, u cant for sure know if a domain is penalized or not until it's in ur possession. So go ahead and buy what u wanna in good faith, if u feel gud about it. Adsense Ban is not always right about the penalty status of an expired domain. The benefit of knowing the penalty status of your domain is simply to av an idea where u stand with it in the marketplace.

i still acquired 2penalized domain 2days ago, am not so moved coz the end users and coinage makes me feel good about.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Geofavor:

Thanks for your input. I've seen this a couple times, but no precise details.

So, which services would you say go with city? which ones go with state? And which ones go with country?
your first consideration should be what the business could cater for and in what capacity.
A logistics/transport service(for example) goes statewide more often than not, restricting it to a city is not exactly a good idea

A business that involves having a sales or service store(with little or no branch offices) is more of a SME and is often operated within the confines of a city or metropolitan area, they are not keen on catering for customers statewide, coz of a flood of competitors. e.g Flower or gift shop, babyshop, videogame store, cosmetics, gadgets, autorepairs, painting, skin spa/dermatology(i cant give more examples for now, it might make me lose possession of some drafted domains of mine). I am only sharing this in good faith

Businesses that could go nationwide hardly are interested in acquiring new domains, for them to have reached the capacity to go nationwide with their services, they already have the web presence your domain offers and most likely wont be interested in your proposal. It will be hard to sell a country+logistics domain to DHL or FEDEX. It's possible in rare cases, tho somewhat unfeasible.

However, some Businesses can go both city and statewide e.g architecture, roofing, real estate and some rental services(depending on the type of things to be rented out)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2019
enet1:
Good Evening Bosses in the house.i.e. 2sexy, chibense, iykepromotions, oubenji etc

I have read through the whole pages and thereafter registered these 20 names on different registrars
solarpanelssupplier.com
autosalechicago.com
usaboilers.com
texasrealtorassociation.com
filmschoolscalifornia.com
crestviewlocksmith.com
medicalfieldcareer.com
cheapmedicalinsurances.com
usa-investments.com
homealarmsystemshouston.com
yachtrentalchicago.com
privateequityhouston.com
houstonautobrokers.com
chicagospatreatments.com
chicagovintagewedding.com
dallasbookpublishers.com
dallassocceracademy.com
californiacoastalrentals.com
floridainvestmentrealty.com
limoservicemiamiflorida.com

I have tried selling these domain names on undeveloped.com, namesilo.com, afternic.com for almost 2 months all to no avail .I need your honest appraisal on the names.

My question is can i do outbound from any other email address except the email that I used in registering the domain names?

The outbound mails that I sent using my main email, I havent received any response from any of them
kindly do away with geo-domains for now
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:37am On Feb 01, 2019
fhranchez:
1. 85% of your names are geo domains, not really cool.
Sure, but it's a worthy risk in my opinion.

fhranchez:
2. in Geo domains, city comes first before keyword/service.
My issue with you is the way u churn out domaining ideas like they were cast in stone.
There's no definite theory dat dictates the city+keyword arrangement. It's upto the domainer to apply some common sense in choosing which works better, depending on the state and keyword in question. I stil did a small research on this yesterday to knw why and when the arrangement shud go the usual way or be reversed. All in all, both sells.

fhranchez:

3.States + keyword/service hardly sell
Yes & No, it depends on the service/business in question..
This is an exhaustive and interesting topic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:51am On Jan 31, 2019
miftaudeen:

What is the meaning of BIN ?
But It Now
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2019
Callmeibironke:
yes, i did o
worry not dearie. cool

Las Las, we gon' be alright

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2019
0ubenji:

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2019
Callmeibironke:
buying domain morale is low embarassed embarassed embarassed after reading some pages back

did u outbound without a BIN as i adviced earlier?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.