Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,468 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
coolangel54:
I went to Asaba branch yesterday and I can say I was impressed with what I saw. The #100k package according to the receptionist I spoke with is strictly for some branches and doesn't apply to Asaba branch. Hoping to invest soon anyways.

I was told to come with a passport photo, means of ID and proof of payment.

What is business agreement as been used here consistently?
Any info to add?
kindly confirm if this is the exact edifice you saw.

Family / Re: How Do I Tell My Parents I Have A Daughter? by 0ubenji(m): 9:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Every child is a blessing, your parents can't kill you, go and tell them.
Hitler wasn't a blessing, neither was Bin Laden.
Business / Re: I Need To Report A Particular Bank, Please Help. by 0ubenji(m): 5:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
SweetOlive:
I need your help guys. I want to report a particular bank in Nigeria who has refused to issue me a Credit Reversal Alert of a failed POS transaction for the past 5 months.

All I get from them is “Sorry, It’s taking longer than necessary...investigation bla bla bla”

I’m tired, I want back my money ASAP. Please which body is in charge of these; I want to report this bank with proves, I also want them to take legal actions against the bank too.

Kindly share with me, their emails, websites or Twitter handles.

Thank you in anticipation.

Cheers.
it's definitely GTB

4 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2020
Both camps are correct on the issue of minimum investment. MBA is the real problem here, they av never been firm on their position as per min. investment figure.
Lagos offices insists on 360k, Enugu and PH are willing to compromise.

Airsaylongcon simply relayed the terms of the lagos offices(which is as far as he knows) to the forum.

Another cause for concern, wherein there's no verified info from the admin.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2020
IammrB:

No need to help him, just say THE SCAMMER, everyone will know you are talking about Fxmanager.

The scammer without an office.

I pity those guys he scammed back then, but I will not pity anyone he scammed again because they can see how many times he's been named as a scammer.

The reason he's not yet captured again is because he didn't have a office address.

He perfected that.

But still, we won't relent.

Fxmanager, you will one day be behind bars.
I'm neither for, nor against your scam claims, as I've noticed the series of exchange btw him and lots of ppl on here.

If he's however sure that he's never scammed any1, ever! I see no reason he should hesitate to avail the forum with details(no matter how minute) that will lead potential investors to him and/or his firm.

A phone number, an improvised office address or whatever.

How would he advise the public against investing with a firm with physical office addresses in favour of his; with no trace of physical presence, aside asking for a tete-a-tete in response to openly asked questions. Really beats me.

This thread's debates are very unintuitive.. waste of productive time.

It's mind-boggling still why y'all would continue to engage in this useless, thought-provoking debate.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:05am On Mar 01, 2020
sunylop:
[https://punchng.com/anti-corruption-group-demands-transparency-in-forex-trading/amp/
i await the manoeuvre Fxmanager plans for this piece.

I intended doin business with him, but a supposedly credible businessman won't ask to be privately contacted by potential clients to divulge official information; yet he's online to garner clients.

The moment any1 tells me(in a public forum) to contact them privately for info on a business they openly talk about. I lost interest instantly.

You can't ask a firm in a public forum for details, only for them to request for a tete-a-tete to attend to enquiries.

Why advertise publicly and give coded info?
This is highly unethical.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:22am On Feb 29, 2020
I'm beginning to find your constant evasiveness to the office and/or rendezvous question disturbing.
Would you invest $10K with ppl you can contact only via calls or WhatsApp chat?
Fxmanager:
We have gone through your mentions, to us and we don't see any good reason we should have replied you in that manner. We thought you are among those who were abusing us and calling us scammers even while enquiring about our office address. We want to humbly apologies to you for that.

You can contact us through calls or whatsapp using our number in our profile signature, for more communication regarding meeting us for investment. We mostly prefer whatsapp chats.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2020
rabbaefurher:

Its Famzhi investment check it up. Jst started a month ago. Would be easier if u are in Abuja
nowhere on their website had 20% ROI stated. Is it variable?
Investment / Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
dogtails:
Bro biko which business is that im interested
mind games.. he knows peeps will ask what it is..

and we are doing already.�

More like reverse psychology

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria by 0ubenji(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
rabbaefurher:
I just got into an investment that gives me 20% monthly. I am planning to continue it in a roll over format but having doubt on the long term sustainability. Should i continue with my monthly cash out or roll over the dividend for compound interest to do it's thing
yarn me abeg..Lemme join yo in this investment. Or it's possible I av 1 or 2 info on it that could help with your decision
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fxmanager:
There are investors who decide to take the risk to invest in MBA forex despite knowing that it is a ponzi/scam scheme. The issue is the promoters of MBA forex doing everything possible to put a garb of legitimate business over it, to deceive members of this forum, when it is nothing but a ponzi scheme fronting forex as their line of business.
your office address please.. wanna invest with yo.
Investment / Re: . by 0ubenji(m): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2020
marketer2020:

Oh!!! Sorry. Kindly repost your email address.
superfecund@gmail.com
Investment / Re: . by 0ubenji(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
marketer2020:

Sent. Check your inbox or spam folder.
N.B: Sender Name - Kayode Faith
nothing from you
Investment / Re: . by 0ubenji(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
superfecund@hotmail.com
Investment / Re: Is It Advisable To Invest A Huge Amount Of Money In Box Value? by 0ubenji(m): 3:52pm On Feb 22, 2020
Johnpaul1099:
Don't try it bro, I'm speaking from experience
experience with boxvalue or?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
Philipbbc:

It is no longer available.
But if u invest about 4.9m u can still afford a car in 3 months.
i was told they're yet to kick it off actually. Said they need to put some things in place before an official launch of that package and similar others.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
ogawisdom:

I disagree, stop spreading negative energy. If your indices for measuring maturity is this then u have given yourself away
Your agreement /disagreement is immaterial.
someone who expects value for money invested doesn't need to be told to not always rely on sms alerts. Even financial institutions won't advise you to bank on timely alerts.
Someone who needs to be told this should not have an acct, he/she needs a piggy bank.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2020
ogawisdom:

Yeah got your point
But
The main thing is for members to check their account balance on pay day if they don't see alert as from 7 pm
anyone who needs to be told this, is not matured enough to operate a bank acct.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
ogawisdom:
Wow

I have been worried since 4pm as I never see my valentine alert angry angry

I just checked my account balance now and saw d thing sitting Gidigba in my account grin grin grin

Up MBA forex 6 digits alert after 30 days

My first ROI

Pls they don't send alert sometimes just check your account balance on your pay days.

Let me go and drink with fresh fish jaree
Happy Val
that's got nothing to with them but your bank.. once money reach your area... the rest is upto your bank to notify you.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
set at 2.3M
writetopoker2:

Yea, but with a stop target
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:43am On Feb 12, 2020
writetopoker2:
My target is N2.3m, already am doing N600k
compounding
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
bharkarh:
what's the percentage please?
15 for 5M below.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
u got a point. coz i still reached out to their lag office few hrs ago and they reiterated that it remains $1k
aliyuthayo:

I'm sure there are many forex company claiming to be MBA. The standard should be the same all through.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 11:01am On Feb 04, 2020
IWUBOY:

Don't waste time... Go n invest time is money
My friend invested 200k yesterday in der PH office
is $1k no longer the minimum?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 2:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
How long u been with them?
PrinceMario:
I have 4.5M with MBA using my bank account and 4.99M with them using my lil bro (MBA forex doesn’t allow multiple investments).

It’s a risky investment though but I’d advise you not to put in your life savings that could ground you if anything go south.

Start a viable business with your money and if you must invest with them, don’t put in money that will send you to financial oblivion.

A friend I introduced committed 3M with them. That’s a spare money she wasn’t using and might not get recked should anything happen.

Bottomline : If you’re investing in MBA forex due to the attractive ROI, invest a spare money, and something you can part with should anything happen.

1 Like

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2020
IWUBOY:
What's the latest update on MBA....
Is the 6months now adjusted to 1year?
says who?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 10:29am On Jan 25, 2020
weekend alert
Phoenix68:

Good morning. Was this a late payment? When were you expecting this payment? Thanks for your anticipated response.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.