Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,206 members, 7,780,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Car Talk / Re: Which Is Your Favourite Car Air Freshener? by 0ubenji(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
TRADELYN:

What's the name?
forget name. Just show dem for mart, dem go bring am out for you if e dey.
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 6:56pm On Dec 03, 2020
osarog:
My monthly period don't drop. My due date is 3rd.
PH yh?
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 12:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
delawal:

reflecting on ur dashboard.is.diff.from.reflecting in ur bank account or pocket. i.pray ot.does. but next time.learn to avoid ponzi
i advise you prepare another line of defense for when it does, like maybe say it's fake alert or something.
you guys can't lose this fight so cheaply. Just keep working round the clock to compose talking points. I am enjoying the show

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
fxjones:
MBA forex is as good as gone, you will all lose money, they are only trying to buy time with these migration and unnecessary upgrade excuses, if the profit was really there, paystack p mass payment is automated as long as there is fund in the paying wallet nothing stop the payment, the deficit is huge to cover,. I wish you all speedy recovery, there many other scheme paying as high as 25% in 25 days in the name of forex you can migrate there, one scheme downfall leads to a recycled rises of another. Fools keep losing in the pursuit of fast wealth.
0ubenji:
lol.. what happens if they begin payment as at when stipulated. This means your words become more empty by the day. Worse still, the very ones who may have heeded to your sound advice will likely jump ship since they are running out of count on the number of times this MBA has proven you wrong.

Mehn.. I wish i had so much productive time to waste though
oh well! another own goal. The battle for ppl's downfall continues while y'all rain curses on each other daily.
Goodluck for now. I'll go back to enjoying the show.

5 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 8:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
Joeyburton:
Lol. People are actually waiting for MBA to pay them in December. Alright, I'll get my eggnogs and popcorn. The show has begun. Migration. ���. Go and research on menzgold migration in 2018. It seems MBA is taking lessons from them.
0ubenji:
you may be right, you could even be wrong, YET AGAIN!!.

But the way these guys will roast U if it turns out positive cool. You'll be forced to really assess your true motive here. Whether to gloat over the downfall of ppl because they don't agree with your views or to actually warn them as you claim.

Drama awaits either ways
lol i particularly warned you to await the referee before celebrating your goal. Now you're wrong for the umpteenth time. cool

8 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
fxjones:
MBA forex is as good as gone, you will all lose money, they are only trying to buy time with these migration and unnecessary upgrade excuses, if the profit was really there, paystack p mass payment is automated as long as there is fund in the paying wallet nothing stop the payment, the deficit is huge to cover,. I wish you all speedy recovery, there many other scheme paying as high as 25% in 25 days in the name of forex you can migrate there, one scheme downfall leads to a recycled rises of another. Fools keep losing in the pursuit of fast wealth.
lol.. what happens if they begin payment as at when stipulated. This means your words become more empty by the day. Worse still, the very ones who may have heeded to your sound advice will likely jump ship since they are running out of count on the number of times this MBA has proven you wrong.

Mehn.. I wish i had so much productive time to waste though

6 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 4:58pm On Nov 28, 2020
Joeyburton:
Lol. People are actually waiting for MBA to pay them in December. Alright, I'll get my eggnogs and popcorn. The show has begun. Migration. ���. Go and research on menzgold migration in 2018. It seems MBA is taking lessons from them.
you may be right, you could even be wrong, YET AGAIN!!.

But the way these guys will roast U if it turns out positive cool. You'll be forced to really assess your true motive here. Whether to gloat over the downfall of ppl because they don't agree with your views or to actually warn them as you claim.

Drama awaits either ways

10 Likes

Politics / Re: Why Statement Made By British MP About Gowon Central Bank Theft Is Plausible by 0ubenji(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Balyz:
We need evidence not just hearsay allegations
what did you do with evidence against Ganduje?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
Resurgent2016:
That is mine.

Notice my format also is not the AM/PM but the 24 hours format.

Whether you open the email in Nigeria or in Canada, the time date it was generated in Nigeria will always remain the same.

The email was autocreated by the bots in Nigeria, it does not geolocate where the user is in creating its content. Once your account is domiciled in Nigeria, it will reference your email alert and bank statement with reference to where the transaction was processed.
see as you enter shalaye mode coz you upload screenshot wey nobody send you.
Collect your bar steady and spend time on productive things than trying to convince ppl on what you choose to do with your very own money.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
no
ultra100:

Pls,is this still available??
Investment / Re: MBA Investors Forum by 0ubenji(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
Hmmn.. was wondering though, what about the investors they erroneously paid 2x, 3x last week? Old ppl's money?
ahiboilandgas:
thats a warning note .....payments from new people money....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? by 0ubenji(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2020
Dammit! Wickedtruths never saw that own goal coming cool. Let's hope for a good comeback from him
omoseth:

Is this not the same Vodina West you said left cz she knew what was coming?

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
No
yehmy:
You want a male roommate?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
shrewd1:

Is the offer still available?
but you male
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
oriyomi2018:
Pls I'm interested. I will like to see the place . Pls can we talk privately?

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2020
sheepheart:

Do you still have the one at ketu, I urgently need one. I am female. Thank you
No but another is available in same area. Same price range. Female only.

Cc: oriyomi2018
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
LanceTrend:

You have any place for a guy?
no
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
LanceTrend:

Just females?
yes

1 Like

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2020
Anyone interested to share a roommate in a room self-contain at Ketu?
Apartment is available, just a lady in need of roommate. Total package 120k to be shared apiece

1 Like 1 Share

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 9:15am On Aug 24, 2020
Eauxclaires:

And the oba akran too
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2020
Niyi012:

Yes, I am, pls. Can you send me a message on WhatsApp pls via 09083275163. Or you can drop your contact and I will send you a message.
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2020
Marayah232:
Please anyone who already has an apartment around Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Abulegba who wants to rent out a room, I am interested. I am female. My budget is 100k and I don't have a problem ad long as there is light, water and a neat toilet. Please I don't need people who are still searching for a place. I need someone who already has a place. Call or chat me up on 08069709561
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2020
she still needs?
Portex:

She works at Ikeja, so Agege is still kind of far. Thanks
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2020
can u do ikeja? just by Guinness Nig. Plc towards agege road, female roommate is ready
Marayah232:
Please anyone who already has an apartment around Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Abulegba who wants to rent out a room, I am interested. I am female. My budget is 100k and I don't have a problem ad long as there is light, water and a neat toilet. Please I don't need people who are still searching for a place. I need someone who already has a place. Call or chat me up on 08069709561
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 11:37pm On Aug 21, 2020
Niyi012:
Hi Everyone, please I really need your help ��

I am a female and I need an apartment to share with a female who already has a rented place in Lagos. I will pay the female monthly rent. Budget is 10k please.

Location: Yaba, Fadeyi, Onipanu, Ikeja, Bariga, Akoka or anywhere close to these places.

If you are a female who already rented an apartment and needs a roommate to split the bill with, please send me a message on WhatsApp 09083275163, or just tag this comment with your response pls.
there's one at ikeja(Oba Akran) Newly built self-contained apartment. Still in need?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2020
monimekaz:
Good day
Someone is in need of a monthly shared apartment around Iyana Ipaja ,Agbele ,Abule Egba ,Egebeda ,Agege ,Ogba ,Berger or Ikeja ...any of those places or environ ..budget is 10k-15k monthly
Call or text only ..no WhatsApp pls 09032719112
Male or Female?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 9:58am On Aug 15, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Reply PM
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2020
Negro1:
Does anyone have a vacant room in a flat in ketu, gbagada, ogudu, akoka or anywhere close by?
female?
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2020
MrMay8:
I am interested too if it’s based on monthly payment reach me on 08080056359
female only
Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
Raybayy20:
Good evening, please I need a shared apartment around shagisha, isheri-olowo ira, Kosofe, ketu or ikeja axis. Please it is really urgent. Please Kindly reach me 07011814480
there is at ketu.. i av given someone your number to contact u.

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Which App Is Mobile Friendly For Crypto Trading For Nigerians by 0ubenji(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
buttlover:
I have made up my mind to go crypto. I'm curious to know which app is mobile friendly, tradable in seconds and withdrawable to Nigerian account. I don't like luno as their price is wayhigher than normal international price. please elder crypto wizards, which app do you use both for trading and signals.
goto playstore or Applestore and download an app called Bundle Africa. Thank me later

1 Like

Properties / Re: Find A Roommate In Lagos(only Graduates Please) by 0ubenji(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dorathy09:

Message me on 08065325894
you still need a roomie in computer village suburbs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.