Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

0ubenji's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0ubenji's Profile / 0ubenji's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 70 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 8:40am On Apr 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Please, help us with netsols link to keep the ministry moving
chances of getting a new and valid link is super slim..but niggaz still on it tho
NETSOL appears to have fixed the loophole we used to exploit.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
javaRookie:

My netsol account is not that old. Just opened it last month. Is it feasible for you?
let's talk on whatsapp when u set
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
javaRookie:

Will be available at 8pm this evening?
u can only get wait n'get domain purchase if u provide an acct i can buy into
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
MINIMUM OF 2DOMAINS PER ORDER
-------------
I'LL BUY ONLY INTO NETSOL ACCT(s) U PROVIDE(old accts are preferrable, created as far back as early Feb or B4 then)
--------------
PURCHASE QUANTITY: Max. of 4domains per acct

0.90.6519.3604(whatsapp only)
cc: 2horsePOWER
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2019
javaRookie:

Bro is your monika disabled? Didnt see my mention of you?
i didn't see any mention, u probably misspelled it
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2019
Hennyola:

Save yourself this whole stress of buying MTN bundle onto money wey buyer never pay yet.

Just get a VPN, visit Play Store (android), download and install Hangouts dialer (you should already have hangouts app pre-installed on your phone initially)

Turn off your VPN after installation and dial any US cellphone number for free (except if your internet isn't strong enough).

PS: I still called Afternic the last time I had issue with my first sale payment delay.

#just my 2cent and I stand to be corrected though
u went totally off course, haven guessed wrong on why I gave that lady those tinz.
Nonetheless, your information was useful. It's well appreciated
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2019
0ubenji:
1. MTN int'l calling bundle *131*5*6*1#
IDB300 - 20mins of int'l calls for #300(3days)
IDB500 - 40minsof int'l calls for #500(7days)
IDB1500 - 150mins of int'l calls for #1,500(30days)

cc: lifegal

3 Likes

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
I'LL BUY ONLY INTO NETSOL ACCT(s) U PROVIDE(old accts are preferrable, created as far back as early Feb or B4 then)
--------------

cc: ndeekay
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
--------------

Business / Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 0ubenji(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
COROLLA 05' for rentals..
30k weekly.
Atleast 1guarantor and must reside around ketu, Mile 12, Ojota, alapere and environs

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
--------------

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:53am On Mar 26, 2019
0ubenji:
buy_____juniper
emirates______tours
erotic___barbie
st_____hospitality
t____computers
yacht____america

CLIENTS I PURCHASED THE AFORE-LISTED DOMAINS FOR, HAVE REFUSED TO REQUEST TRANSFER FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW.
RESPECTIVE OWNERS HAVE UNTIL MARCH 31ST TO COME GET THEIR GOODS.

EFFECTIVE, APRIL 1ST, 2019. I'LL ASSUME IRREVOCABLE OWNERSHIP OF THESE DOMAINS AND LIST THEM FOR SALE. THANKS
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
--------------

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:22am On Mar 21, 2019
Elemental:

Can I have 2 netsol accounts opened with different emails but with the same exact name and payment details?
Yes, but risky for the $1 promo
Elemental:
Have you done more than 2 on one account?
sure
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Elemental:
Has anyone used the promo link in registering more than 2 domains today?
just did 2 now, i av about 10more to go
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
0ubenji:
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
--------------

cc: EGUNSOLA14
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
buy_____juniper
emirates______tours
erotic___barbie
st_____hospitality
t____computers
yacht____america

CLIENTS I PURCHASED THE AFORE-LISTED DOMAINS FOR, HAVE REFUSED TO REQUEST TRANSFER FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW.
RESPECTIVE OWNERS HAVE UNTIL MARCH 31ST TO COME GET THEIR GOODS.

EFFECTIVE, APRIL 1ST, 2019. I'LL ASSUME IRREVOCABLE OWNERSHIP OF THESE DOMAINS AND LIST THEM FOR SALE. THANKS
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2019
2horsePOWER:
Please who has a follow up email template.
I want to do some follow ups
Kindly send to me hashydinheiro@gmail.com
Dont be dogmatic, be Intuitive sir.
evritin mustn't av a template
each case wit its peculiarity.

Think like a G-boi!!
knowing every end user is a potential client, treat them accordingly.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
$2 PER DOMAIN
-------------
-------------
--------------

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2019
Ginalex:
u still haven't replied me. I told you I wanted to buy two domains on netsol but u didn't say anything after... Only "yes I can help with that"
i quoted ur name with mywhatsapp number... check your nairaland mentions, you'll see a post with my digits where i mentioned ur name
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:19am On Mar 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Am using Mtn and it's working perfectly.
gud, this was the feedback I needed earlier..
Since urs can access those sites, it's definitely location based. Thanks
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:57am On Mar 17, 2019
Promxy94:
When looking for an end user, and his sites bounces you
this is very normal, they don't wanna av anything to do with Nigerians.. don't take it personal.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Forget network it works who whom it want to work for.
READ TO UNDERSTAND, NOT JUST TO REPLY cool
I don't really av problem with buyin from NETSOL.

I stil bought 16domains yesterday..

I meant accessing the website, not buying.

As for the emboldened. MTN 99.999% of the time never works. Buyin successfully with NETSOL is not exactly a chance issue, u gotta do sumtins to increase your chances of a successful purchase.. u never know these tinx unless u make one or two observations for research which makes u wiser on every failed transaction.

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 9:25am On Mar 17, 2019
Someone should try open NETSOL & NAMEPROS with mtn data network and give feedback.

I guess it's a temporary general network issue..
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2019
zanebaddo:
baba i need your help with sales pitch....this year i ve had end users who asked how much my domains sell for
during outbounding but never return after telling them the price. And its not like i over price names...300-399 (6 names now). what advice do you have bro I'm stuck as i ve tried importing these leads on undeveloped with nothing in return. Though one outrightly told me yesterday after mailing them that they are not interested now but then, they had made an offer earlier which i accepted.
there is nothing u are doin wrong as far as i know. Unless there's sumtin u aint telling .
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
Goddys:
I rather buy a domain from namesilo for 2557 and renewal for less than $15 than buy $1 elsewhere and risk account being blocked plus $34 renewal fee.

This business is a slow business for some of us who think you must make a sale every month or every 3 months.

Nothing is guaranteed except that if you have a good domain, it will sell in its time which may take even a year.

Please guru in the house, am I wrong?
very wrong.

If u buy domains on netsol at same frequency u buy from namesilo..your acct can never fall under their radar.
It's the abuse of cheap purchase privileges dat makes them suspend(not block)

It's as simple as buying from there and go ahead with sales...any unsold domain u wanna retain, u simply move to another registrar and make renewal there..

Nothing is wrong with sticking with namesilo as well, if u got d cash to stock up your portfolio as desired.

LIFE IS NOT THAT HARD

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 3:10pm On Mar 11, 2019
Ginalex:
I want to buy two domains. Can you help with it?
yes..directly into an acct u provide
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2019
DrXavierCage:
Who can help me get a Netsol domain name?
i can help u get.
mimimum of two, and it will be bought into an acct u provide
Business / Re: Watch Dstv And IPTV Free Without Monthly Subscription by 0ubenji(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2019
Alexbox:
*WATCH PREMIUM DSTV CHANNEL'S LIVE FREE ON UR ANDROID PHONE, TV BOX, TABLETS, IPHONE* ETC

WATCH all premium Dstv channel's live free on ur, TV set, android TV box, android phone, Android tablets, laptops. Etc all super sport channel's, all African magic, mnet,nageowild, CNN,nageowild etc contact me to configured urs. we can meet 1 on 1 if ure in Lagos.
data is involved, Yh?
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2019
groovvyy:
Netsol refunded me today for the domain names (14 names) they dropped last week.
I mentioned the issue here last week and we thought they won't refund.
I, therefore, think it is proper to announce the refund.

cc:
0ubenji
congrats, i guess u got the mail to that effect. I'm yet to get any email from them on one acct i got suspended some time ago.
i av been refunded for 36names b4 tho, early last month, tho not all came, the ones with access bank cards came in 90%(maybe bank ish).

once u get an official email that your orders on a particular day was cancelled, refund is sure.
Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2019
Ginalex:
Still don't know where u are talking about..
click domain portfolio

1 Like

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 0ubenji(m): 1:12pm On Mar 03, 2019
KubwaBoy:
24 hours
then cope with widit...aggressive outbounding doesn't guarantee domain sales.
it's better than having your acct blocked. I advise u reduce the aggression with which u outbound on facebook b4 fb finally blocks ur acct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.