Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150058 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 10:34pm On Nov 23, 2011
Seunbal:

One thing that has been confusing about the cele people is their songs. Why is that they must chant or make some songs with arabic language. One even sand that "ile ologo ile alayo, kewu ni o fi wole" (literarily means one will speak in arabic to enter or in the paradise). Do they have anything in common or share iany beliefs with muslim or islam? please educate me

grin No arabic bro

Some of the languages/words used in CCC were given by revelation via the Holy Spirit.

e.g

Eli Bamah- God of High Places [Ezek. 20:29; Is. 2:2]

Eyiba-Lord of mercy

Eliyah- Lord of Heaven

Agashadual- King of victory

Jehovah Jecho Hirami- King of blessing

El Beraca Bered Eli- King of blessing, we hail Thee
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by metodman(m): 9:52am On Dec 11, 2011
Well done Yommy, Alleluyah my bro
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by OmogeVonni(f): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2011
Quote from: Seunbal on November 23, 2011, 10:57 AM

One thing that has been confusing about the cele people is their songs. Why is that they must chant or make some songs with arabic language. One even sand that "ile ologo ile alayo, kewu ni o fi wole" (literarily means one will speak in arabic to enter or in the paradise). Do they have anything in common or share iany beliefs with muslim or islam? please educate me

Actually, that's a kerubu song. Kerubu sing "kewu ni wo fi wole", whereas cele sing "bibeli lo fi wole". C&S have a lot of arabic intergrated into their practices. There's nothing wrong with arabic- at the end of the day, all languages are from God so why's it such a big deal?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by MEEKRHYMES: 3:59am On Dec 30, 2011
Celestial is the best church what so ever,with their doctrine close to perfection, i can beat my chest its really the church of the end time.As 4 the critics remember that all human irrespective of your personality are all prone to sin,u guys cannot beat your chest of perfection in your various churches so mind what you say. wink
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by exposingsnakes: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2012
everything is wrong with these churches, OR AT LEAST MANY OF THE MERMBERS WHO CLAIM TO BE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST. The men are nasty dogs..............they cheat on their wives and play with the emotions of unsuspecting young girls/adults. I came across a video of a man who we will call "Mark". That's the name he gave me. He told me a lot of things which i found suspicious. Fortunately for me i was told the truth by a guy who saw me with him. This guy [mark]claimed to be a church priest at the Imole Ayo parish. Beware ladies and if he is married [i feel so bad for his poor wife). There are some things about this church that i am nervous to share but ladies if you need some conformation email me at exposingsnakes@hotmail.ca. for your benefit the man i am talking about is in this video at 4min43sec...........BEWARE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN_Wrr0igTQ&feature=plcp&context=C4ea5430VDvjVQa1PpcFOwSlpnK4Imo-R1pkmkOpTC4Y9nOS-dRaM%3D
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2012
Any one that has attended Cele must go through deliverance. Here's a do-it-yourself way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOje6pzPE00

If you are still in Cele, I pray that your eyes will be enlightened in Jesus name!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by dedotrixy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 26, 2012
TO EVERYBODY
I thank God for His word> I really want to tell u all dat u must learn to teach the truth in love. not with words to hurt one another. i am a celestial and will forever be one, though I have had so many experiences that are not in anyway good> I thank God because He has taught me a lot by His Spirit. Firstly I want all celestials to know that not every doctrine of CCC is biblically right. I agree prophets gave these messages but not many of the messages where properly crosschecked and discerned. the Bible has asked us to test all spirits. it will interest u to note as well that u must know God deeply for yourself before u can bring jugdement upon any one. there are bad eggs everywhere, in all churches there are false prophets, members, pastors e.t.c
For the celestials on this forum, we have nothing to defend. the only thing you should do is get to know God for urself, pray for a restoration of the truth in celestial, ask God to take away the reproach in Celestial and ask Him to give the church a new song to sing. take note, that if u want to see a change anywhere and you are not ready to be the instrument that god will use to cause that change, you will never see the change. go on your kneels, ask God to give you His Holy Ghost, let Him teach you so that other celestials may see God thru u.
For all who claim to be ex-celestials or members of other 'good churches' I hope u also changed in ur life and attitude towards God because it's not a change in church that will take u to heaven, it is a change of heart. Being really connected and fused in Christ. take time to pray for the light of God to shine on celestial, pray in love, u cant preach anyone out of a church, u do not have the ability to convict any1 of sin, only the Holy Ghost can do that. Preach Christ to them, they can find Him still being members of the church so that thru them there will be a complete revival and restoration. if everyone goes out, who will be soul winners for those that have gone and will go astray? We are called to minister to men like us. Christ came to give sight to the blind, not to kill them. shine this litlle light of yours in love.
Finally, I beesech everyone of us to desist from the habit of preaching church, into the habit of preaching Christ. That is the center of Christianity. Long give Celestial Church of Christ.
May God bless everyone on these forum, may we all meet Jesus in heaven when the saints are marching in. stop these quarells ansd showing of spiritual competence and begin to speak abou Christ into each other's life. Shalom!
Akerele Adedoyin.

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by dedotrixy(m): 8:52am On May 18, 2012
halleluyah> God is in charge.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 11:56am On May 20, 2012
Am proud to be a celestian
change your location bro and see the dif. Urself
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 20, 2012
what i loved Cele for back then was music. I became a multi-instrumentalist in Cele. Left cos i had to move on.

I hope God'll reform his church
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Joagbaje(m): 11:45am On May 23, 2012
Jesuto: Any one that has attended Cele must go through deliverance.

It's unecessary
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by OmoAlata(f): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2012
doshbass:

I used to go Cele from when i was born till when 1 was 24, then I left to go to a Pentecostal church.

Ditto. I left when I was invited to Living Faith church (this was when it was only based in Kaduna). I was amazed at the entire order of service - the praise & worship, the message preached and the way the members prayed and could quote the Bible. I left Cele soon after that even though my family were still going there. On Sundays, my family would go left to Cele and I would go right to Living Faith grin

Cele was OK overall but I remember my mum didn't like me praying at all times when I joined Living Faith despite her being a 'prophetess' in Cele wink
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by slimshadhi: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2012
the only comment i av about this is dat; GOD will never judge the way we ppl do judge ourselves...why cant we forget about someone else's religion or church and face our lives and hw we are going to make heaven.Another tHin is dat c and s sings arabic stuff not cele because ppl kip mixn tins up about d 2churches.....Again am never gonna judge any church or religion and i cant say kerubu is bad or good ....believe in urself,be free to go to any church serve only ur God and run after hw to make heaven...go and read revelation guys u will knw wats up.....u dunno wats going on in other churches too is only cele u guys focused on.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 11, 2013
Jesuto: Any one that has attended Cele must go through deliverance. Here's a do-it-yourself way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOje6pzPE00

If you are still in Cele, I pray that your eyes will be enlightened in Jesus name!
silly and pathetic comment

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by enilove(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2013
Anybody who has heaven as his or her goal will think twice about celestial church.why:
The spiritual leader died through a car accident.Something is wrong somewhere.
He had more than 20 wives with over hundred children.Jesus Christ told us "one wife one man".
what is the difference btw the Candle you buy and speak to and the cowries used by the baba alawoes for consultation?
Why must the cele churches face the east like mosques?
How is the use of candle, perfumes ,corn,salt and going to the beach , river or the stream to have bath different from that of the Baba- Alawo.
when God called Moses in gen3:5 and told him not to draw near and to remove his shoes,He did not tell him to be going bare footed any time he was to worship Him.The Isrealites do not go bare footed on the streets on the sabath days.When cele members are not in their garment they will pass through the streets with shoes on ,but when they put the garment on,they go bare footed passing through that same street because the street has now become holy ground for only them ,even at T junctions where sacrifices are placed.This is a satanic doctrine
Why was there court cases against who to succeed Oshofa the founder?.

3 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ipromise: 7:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Judge Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​!!! Celestial church of christ salvation is enough for my soul but ℓ̊ dont knw about. Maybe is only when u have problems that u run to celetial and now U̶̲̥̅̊'re condemning the church openly God ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋
watching u..as ƒσr me and my families God of celestial has never failed us and will never INJ..God bless.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2013
I have read with great interest the comments and opinions of several people on the Celestial Church of Christ from members,ex-members and non-members.There have been various misconceptions about the church,some half truths,some hard truths and some false impressions.I will give a detailed assessment about the Celestial Church of Christ and white garment churches generally.Watch out for this much later.Stay blessed.Hosanna
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2013
gbenga_9ja: I cannot believe that there is actually a discussion regarding Celestial Church Of Christ(CCC) ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa - meaning the church of Jesus Christ from Heaven,  well, i have a lot to say about this Church (Cele)

I and all of my siblings were born and named in CCC and my father happened to also be part of the Leaders of CCC, he became very rich while he was worshipping in Cele and he also became very poor when he realized that Cele wasn't a good church, he also had beefs with the leaders most especially the Late Pastor Bada and others regarding how they were handling the church, the leaders are corrupt and it is most especially filled with Adultery(Agbere) i think that is what they used to all it, well, he backed out of Cele and we started going to Zoe Ministries and things started falling apart seriously as if it was the Cele Leaders themselves that were dealing with him and causing all the problems, he had a Travel Agency bck then in Ikeja (Transmission Travel Agency), he had a bread factory(Long life special bread), he had a bed and foam factory, he had a Candle Factory(Transmission Candles), he had that mainly because Cele uses Candles in everything they do, he had a soap factory, he had a Saw-mill, believe me, when we left Cele, everything was no more, i really don't know what happened because i was still a kid then but i remember very clearly that we were not able to pay our school fees regularly anymore and we always got droven home for that.

We were living in Alimosho in Iyana Ipaja bck then, he had four houses over there, we live in one and three others were let out to people for renting, as i am typing right now, all of this things mentioned above are no more, they don't exist anymore, as in, he isn't the owner anymore, he got them all sold out for whatever reason and he doesn't av a dime to show that he actually sold his companies, houses, cars, he even had a parish he built personally in Abule- Egba, Oluwa Olubukun Transmission Parish when we left Jerusalem parish at shasha in Dopemu. Up till today, i do not know what happened to that property.

Well, i personally never liked Cele, this son of Olusho only gets to church on Sundays and goes to the Ile Abo to sleep till the service is over, i most especially do not like the idea of walking bare-footed, i always get scolded or beaten for wearing slippers into the Church premises back then, the only thing i liked was the ikore omode which i always participate in by reading the ori ikeje, ese ketala bere lati ,  and preaching the sermon and i love the ikore Agba because i get to eat a lot and this omo olusho always gets lts of money from the Agba's of CCC.

I think everything about Cele is evil, every damn thing, they worship the devil and he makes you rich, when you decide to back out, he deals with you but God always takes control, if it wasn't for God, my old man would have died long ago of probably Hypertension and other ailment because it isn't easy to loss everything you ever worked for in your life and from something you become nothing.

I do not ever pray to step into Cele again, infact, i feel it is very local people that still goes to Cele. They are not serving the real God that we serve in the Pentecoastal Church, We are going to Redeemed Christian Church Of God now(RCCG) and i really do like it there because we serve the true living God, we don't bow many times, and say halleluyah to the four corners of the world or go to the ile anu to pray and use the well water to bathe, i'll still say some more things about Cele later anymore because what i av to say is much, besides, the final thing to say right now is that all of those my father's tight friends back then, they are nowhere to be found now because they realized it is no longer sweet, abi

If Cele was a good church, they won't be losing all their leaders, Bada, Ajalekoko etc. God rest their Souls.

To respond to Gbenga 9ja question who said Celestial Church of Christ is very bad and responsible for the downfall of his father. His father, Monday Odiye, is well known in the celestial circle then. He was a very generous man.The church aided the great success of his father as well as many others at the period.Those other people,many of whom are still successful,are still in Celestial while others have left but they are still well of. The question is why is his father’s case different maybe Gbenga should ask his father what really transpired. Let his father open up to him. Citing some examples, Eratus Akingbola, ex-CEO, Intercontinental bank, is a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Is Redeemed Christian Church of God responsible for his travails or is he accusing the church of being behind his problems likewise Cecilia Ibru. Is their churches responsible for the crisis they are going through.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2013
gbenga_9ja: I cannot believe that there is actually a discussion regarding Celestial Church Of Christ(CCC) ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa - meaning the church of Jesus Christ from Heaven,  well, i have a lot to say about this Church (Cele)

I and all of my siblings were born and named in CCC and my father happened to also be part of the Leaders of CCC, he became very rich while he was worshipping in Cele and he also became very poor when he realized that Cele wasn't a good church, he also had beefs with the leaders most especially the Late Pastor Bada and others regarding how they were handling the church, the leaders are corrupt and it is most especially filled with Adultery(Agbere) i think that is what they used to all it, well, he backed out of Cele and we started going to Zoe Ministries and things started falling apart seriously as if it was the Cele Leaders themselves that were dealing with him and causing all the problems, he had a Travel Agency bck then in Ikeja (Transmission Travel Agency), he had a bread factory(Long life special bread), he had a bed and foam factory, he had a Candle Factory(Transmission Candles), he had that mainly because Cele uses Candles in everything they do, he had a soap factory, he had a Saw-mill, believe me, when we left Cele, everything was no more, i really don't know what happened because i was still a kid then but i remember very clearly that we were not able to pay our school fees regularly anymore and we always got droven home for that.

We were living in Alimosho in Iyana Ipaja bck then, he had four houses over there, we live in one and three others were let out to people for renting, as i am typing right now, all of this things mentioned above are no more, they don't exist anymore, as in, he isn't the owner anymore, he got them all sold out for whatever reason and he doesn't av a dime to show that he actually sold his companies, houses, cars, he even had a parish he built personally in Abule- Egba, Oluwa Olubukun Transmission Parish when we left Jerusalem parish at shasha in Dopemu. Up till today, i do not know what happened to that property.

Well, i personally never liked Cele, this son of Olusho only gets to church on Sundays and goes to the Ile Abo to sleep till the service is over, i most especially do not like the idea of walking bare-footed, i always get scolded or beaten for wearing slippers into the Church premises back then, the only thing i liked was the ikore omode which i always participate in by reading the ori ikeje, ese ketala bere lati ,  and preaching the sermon and i love the ikore Agba because i get to eat a lot and this omo olusho always gets lts of money from the Agba's of CCC.

I think everything about Cele is evil, every damn thing, they worship the devil and he makes you rich, when you decide to back out, he deals with you but God always takes control, if it wasn't for God, my old man would have died long ago of probably Hypertension and other ailment because it isn't easy to loss everything you ever worked for in your life and from something you become nothing.

I do not ever pray to step into Cele again, infact, i feel it is very local people that still goes to Cele. They are not serving the real God that we serve in the Pentecoastal Church, We are going to Redeemed Christian Church Of God now(RCCG) and i really do like it there because we serve the true living God, we don't bow many times, and say halleluyah to the four corners of the world or go to the ile anu to pray and use the well water to bathe, i'll still say some more things about Cele later anymore because what i av to say is much, besides, the final thing to say right now is that all of those my father's tight friends back then, they are nowhere to be found now because they realized it is no longer sweet, abi

If Cele was a good church, they won't be losing all their leaders, Bada, Ajalekoko etc. God rest their Souls.

To respond to Gbenga 9ja question who said Celestial Church of Christ is very bad and responsible for the downfall of his father. His father, Monday Odiye, is well known in the celestial circle then. He was a very generous man.The church aided the great success of his father as well as many others at the period.Those other people,many of whom are still successful,are still in Celestial while others have left but they are still well of. The question is why is his father’s case different maybe Gbenga should ask his father what really transpired. Let his father open up to him. Citing some examples, Eratus Akingbola, ex-CEO, Intercontinental bank, is a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Is Redeemed Christian Church of God responsible for his travails or is he accusing the church of being behind his problems likewise Cecilia Ibru. Is their churches responsible for the crisis they are going through.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 12:53pm On Feb 18, 2013
yommyuk:

grin No arabic bro

Some of the languages/words used in CCC were given by revelation via the Holy Spirit.

e.g

Eli Bamah- God of High Places [Ezek. 20:29; Is. 2:2]

Eyiba-Lord of mercy

Eliyah- Lord of Heaven

Agashadual- King of victory

Jehovah Jecho Hirami- King of blessing

El Beraca Bered Eli- King of blessing, we hail Thee

SPEAKING OF TONGUES: Also on speaking of tongues in white garment churches, the spirit enables us to speak the languages of different countries (Aramaic,Hebrew,Latin,Arabic) when in spirit without learning it formally. The citizens of these countries will understand what we say. God has also given us the grace to be able to interpret the spiritual languages into English or our native languages. To butress this, Acts 2 vs 4-6”all of them were filled with the holy spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the spirit enabled them, staying in Jerusalem were god fearing Jews from every nation under heaven; when they heard this sound they were surprised because each one heard the apostles speaking in his own language”

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 12:58pm On Feb 18, 2013
enilove: Anybody who has heaven as his or her goal will think twice about celestial church.why:
The spiritual leader died through a car accident.Something is wrong somewhere.
He had more than 20 wives with over hundred children.Jesus Christ told us "one wife one man".
what is the difference btw the Candle you buy and speak to and the cowries used by the baba alawoes for consultation?
Why must the cele churches face the east like mosques?
How is the use of candle, perfumes ,corn,salt and going to the beach , river or the stream to have bath different from that of the Baba- Alawo.
when God called Moses in gen3:5 and told him not to draw near and to remove his shoes,He did not tell him to be going bare footed any time he was to worship Him.The Isrealites do not go bare footed on the streets on the sabath days.When cele members are not in their garment they will pass through the streets with shoes on ,but when they put the garment on,they go bare footed passing through that same street because the street has now become holy ground for only them ,even at T junctions where sacrifices are placed.This is a satanic doctrine
Why was there court cases against who to succeed Oshofa the founder?.

We should be careful when talking about Anointed Prophets of God, they are God’s mouthpiece. Quoting Numbers 12 vs 1-9 “Miriam and Aaron began to talk against Moses becos of his Cushite wife, for he had married a Cushite. This is one of the cursed nations and whom God told told the Isrealites not to intermarry with.
At once the Lord said to the 3 of them, come out to the tent of meeting, listen to my words: when a prophet of the Lord is among u, I reveal myself to him in visions, I reveal myself in dreams: but this is not true of my servant Moses, he is faithful in all my house, with him I speak in clearly and not in riddles: he sees the form of the Lord. Why then were u not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
The anger of the Lord burned against them and he left them: when the cloud lifted above the tent, there stood Miriam leprous like snow” The Lord told prophet Hosea “Go take yourself a wife of harlotry, so he went and took Gomer the daughter of Diblaim.” Hosea 1 vs 1-3.
Also someone talked about “Ise”, spiritual works, within Celestial and white garment churches. The spiritual churches are different from orthodox, Pentecostal and gospel churches. They use what they are spiritually told to use as directed by the Holy Spirit. The materials range from white candles, perfume, fruits (orange, banana, pineapple, coconut etc), anointing oil, handkerchiefs, incense, soap, bell, water for different purposes (santification,baths,drinking). You cannot fathom how God works, Isa 55 vs 8-9 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts nor your ways my ways says the Lord, for as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than my ways and my thoughts higher than my thoughts”We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus Christ is in every Church of God which he truly founded, he just shows himself to people from various angles as you can see in the different ways in which he called prophets and apostles in the bible,Moses,Samuel,Elijah,Isaiah, Jeremiah, Peter, Matthew, Paul etc
Whichever side he shows you of himself he just wants people to serve him instead of the kingdom of Satan therefore he has made christendom flexible, you serve him where you are at ease, Gospel, Orthodox, Pentecostal or Spiritual church. However it is we as a people who are creating divisions in christendom, “1st Corinthians 1 vs 11-13” saying we are for Peter, for Paul or for Apollo, is Christ divided, did they not proclaim the message and salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ”. Were we not all baptised in the blood of Jesus Christ, Christians it is time we unite and fight the kingdom of Satan so that we can be heirs in the kingdom of heaven

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2013
ipromise: Judge Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊​oτ̣̣̥​!!! Celestial church of christ salvation is enough for my soul but ℓ̊ dont knw about. Maybe is only when u have problems that u run to celetial and now U̶̲̥̅̊'re condemning the church openly God ȋ̝̊̅̄
Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋
watching u..as ƒσr me and my families God of celestial has never failed us and will never INJ..God bless.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus Christ is in every Church of God which he truly founded, he just shows himself to people from various angles as you can see in the different ways in which he called prophets and apostles in the bible,Moses,Samuel,Elijah,Isaiah, Jeremiah, Peter, Matthew, Paul etc
Whichever side he shows you of himself he just wants people to serve him instead of the kingdom of Satan therefore he has made christendom flexible, you serve him where you are at ease, Gospel, Orthodox, Pentecostal or Spiritual church. However it is we as a people who are creating divisions in christendom, “1st Corinthians 1 vs 11-13” saying we are for Peter, for Paul or for Apollo, is Christ divided, did they not proclaim the message and salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ”. Were we not all baptised in the blood of Jesus Christ, Christians it is time we unite and fight the kingdom of Satan so that we can be heirs in the kingdom of heaven
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2013
dedotrixy: TO EVERYBODY
I thank God for His word> I really want to tell u all dat u must learn to teach the truth in love. not with words to hurt one another. i am a celestial and will forever be one, though I have had so many experiences that are not in anyway good> I thank God because He has taught me a lot by His Spirit. Firstly I want all celestials to know that not every doctrine of CCC is biblically right. I agree prophets gave these messages but not many of the messages where properly crosschecked and discerned. the Bible has asked us to test all spirits. it will interest u to note as well that u must know God deeply for yourself before u can bring jugdement upon any one. there are bad eggs everywhere, in all churches there are false prophets, members, pastors e.t.c
For the celestials on this forum, we have nothing to defend. the only thing you should do is get to know God for urself, pray for a restoration of the truth in celestial, ask God to take away the reproach in Celestial and ask Him to give the church a new song to sing. take note, that if u want to see a change anywhere and you are not ready to be the instrument that god will use to cause that change, you will never see the change. go on your kneels, ask God to give you His Holy Ghost, let Him teach you so that other celestials may see God thru u.
For all who claim to be ex-celestials or members of other 'good churches' I hope u also changed in ur life and attitude towards God because it's not a change in church that will take u to heaven, it is a change of heart. Being really connected and fused in Christ. take time to pray for the light of God to shine on celestial, pray in love, u cant preach anyone out of a church, u do not have the ability to convict any1 of sin, only the Holy Ghost can do that. Preach Christ to them, they can find Him still being members of the church so that thru them there will be a complete revival and restoration. if everyone goes out, who will be soul winners for those that have gone and will go astray? We are called to minister to men like us. Christ came to give sight to the blind, not to kill them. shine this litlle light of yours in love.
Finally, I beesech everyone of us to desist from the habit of preaching church, into the habit of preaching Christ. That is the center of Christianity. Long give Celestial Church of Christ.
May God bless everyone on these forum, may we all meet Jesus in heaven when the saints are marching in. stop these quarells ansd showing of spiritual competence and begin to speak abou Christ into each other's life. Shalom!
Akerele Adedoyin.

Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. Jesus Christ is in every Church of God which he truly founded, he just shows himself to people from various angles as you can see in the different ways in which he called prophets and apostles in the bible,Moses,Samuel,Elijah,Isaiah, Jeremiah, Peter, Matthew, Paul etc
BIBLICAL REFERENCES

1 .People in garment of glory 1saiah 52.1, Rev 3:5, Rev 7:9
2. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
3. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev1:4, Rev 4:9-10, Matt 5:24
4. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
5. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah4:2
6. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
7. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
8. Use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
9. Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
10. Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
11. Washing of feet John 13:5-13
12. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
13. No corpse in the church Exo 43:7-9
14. Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3,7
15. Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-81.
These are some biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However in Celica church of Christ we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:09pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimshadhi: the only comment i av about this is dat; GOD will never judge the way we ppl do judge ourselves...why cant we forget about someone else's religion or church and face our lives and hw we are going to make heaven.Another tHin is dat c and s sings arabic stuff not cele because ppl kip mixn tins up about d 2churches.....Again am never gonna judge any church or religion and i cant say kerubu is bad or good ....believe in urself,be free to go to any church serve only ur God and run after hw to make heaven...go and read revelation guys u will knw wats up.....u dunno wats going on in other churches too is only cele u guys focused on.

Whichever side he shows you of himself he just wants people to serve him instead of the kingdom of Satan therefore he has made christendom flexible, you serve him where you are at ease, Gospel, Orthodox, Pentecostal or Spiritual church. However it is we as a people who are creating divisions in christendom, “1st Corinthians 1 vs 11-13” saying we are for Peter, for Paul or for Apollo, is Christ divided, did they not proclaim the message and salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ”. Were we not all baptised in the blood of Jesus Christ, Christians it is time we unite and fight the kingdom of Satan so that we can be heirs in the kingdom of heaven.The word is near us our Lord Jesus Christ has brought the kingdom of God close to us.
The kingdom of satan causes divisions, fights, disagreement and misunderstanding. That is its work,it is normal therefore that Satan is waging war against Christendom. Christendom should be united against the kingdom of Satan instead we are having differences. Let us not discriminate, our Lord Jesus Christ is the same so no matter which side he shows u. What he only wants is for us to serve him and he wants to draw people to himself that is why he descended different types of churches .If u don’t worship in one, u will worship in another, just serve the Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.
John 10 vs. 1-6 “ There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold, I must bring them too: they will listen to my voice and they will become one flock with one shepherd” ( all churches who serve our Lord Jesus Christ truthfully and faithfully). God himself will expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called,who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls.The time is at hand and there will be great surprise across Christendom when secrets are exposed
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2013
slimshadhi: the only comment i av about this is dat; GOD will never judge the way we ppl do judge ourselves...why cant we forget about someone else's religion or church and face our lives and hw we are going to make heaven.Another tHin is dat c and s sings arabic stuff not cele because ppl kip mixn tins up about d 2churches.....Again am never gonna judge any church or religion and i cant say kerubu is bad or good ....believe in urself,be free to go to any church serve only ur God and run after hw to make heaven...go and read revelation guys u will knw wats up.....u dunno wats going on in other churches too is only cele u guys focused on.

Whichever side he shows you of himself he just wants people to serve him instead of the kingdom of Satan therefore he has made christendom flexible, you serve him where you are at ease, Gospel, Orthodox, Pentecostal or Spiritual church. However it is we as a people who are creating divisions in christendom, “1st Corinthians 1 vs 11-13” saying we are for Peter, for Paul or for Apollo, is Christ divided, did they not proclaim the message and salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ”. Were we not all baptised in the blood of Jesus Christ, Christians it is time we unite and fight the kingdom of Satan so that we can be heirs in the kingdom of heaven.The word is near us our Lord Jesus Christ has brought the kingdom of God close to us.
The kingdom of satan causes divisions, fights, disagreement and misunderstanding. That is its work,it is normal therefore that Satan is waging war against Christendom. Christendom should be united against the kingdom of Satan instead we are having differences. Let us not discriminate, our Lord Jesus Christ is the same so no matter which side he shows u. What he only wants is for us to serve him and he wants to draw people to himself that is why he descended different types of churches .If u don’t worship in one, u will worship in another, just serve the Lord Jesus Christ faithfully.
John 10 vs. 1-6 “ There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold, I must bring them too: they will listen to my voice and they will become one flock with one shepherd” ( all churches who serve our Lord Jesus Christ truthfully and faithfully). God himself will expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called,who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls.The time is at hand and there will be great surprise across Christendom when secrets are exposed
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2013
tobicoker: I was born and raised in a Cele-attending family and i attended until i was fourteen when i started to think and question some of the Church's practices , in line with scriptures of course. What eventually made my mind up for me was an experience i had just before my 15th birthday. I had gone for a meeting of prophets(Ipade Awon Wooli), a forum where both young, intending and old prophets meet to pray, 'go into the spirit' and prophesy. This fateful day, the Sheperd{olusho} had wrapped some stuffs in a white cloth and asked that someone should tell him what was wrapped in the cloth.

I knew that couldn't be right cos it was like he was testing God's spirit, but that wasn't what shocked me, it was when the established prophets in the house, who used to prophesy to everyone in church, started mentioning different things, Wow, i thot the spirit of God was one, shouldnt they be saying the same thing, i wondered? At the end, none of them got it right and i knew immediately that something wasn't right, that was when i left Cele, and thank God, almost ever member of my family has left Cele for good.

Many people have negative opinions and misconceptions about white garment churches. .It is not their fault but as a result of some negative actions by some people within the fold. You must understand that even among the Lord’s disciples there was a Judas. There are some Judases among the fold and it cuts across Christendom from orthodox, pentescostal, gospel to spiritual churches. I feel what must be asked is if those leaders and prophets still within the Celestial fold are strictly following the tenets and doctrines laid down by the founder.
I know there are still many shepherds and Celestial parishes who are still following strictly the doctrines as laid down from the inception.
SOME BIBLICAL REFERENCES

1 .People in garment of glory 1saiah 52.1, Rev 3:5, Rev 7:9
2. Holy, Holy, Holy to the Lord of host Rev 4:8, Isa 6:3
3. The Altar and bowing down before the altar Rev1:4, Rev 4:9-10, Matt 5:24
4. Use of incense Rev 5:8 Rev 8:3-4
5. Use of candles Rev 4:5, Exodus 25:37, Zechariah4:2
6. Regular burning of altar light Lev 24:4, Exo 20:21-27
7. Use of palm fronds Rev 7:9, John 12:12-13
8. Use of salt Lev 2:13, 2 Kgs 2:19-22, Matt 5:13
9. Use of water 2 Kgs 5:1-14, John 9:6-11
10. Use of perfume Matt 26:6-13
11. Washing of feet John 13:5-13
12. No alcohol Genesis 9:20-25, Lev 10:9-11
13. No corpse in the church Exo 43:7-9
14. Menstruation and purification of women Lev 15:4-9, Lev 12:2-3,7
15. Positions of angels in the divine call Hebrews 1:5-81.
These are some biblical references to back up the activities in most white garment churches as directed by God. However in Celica church of Christ we do say we do not need to justify our actions to people because we are led by Holy Spirit. We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:33pm On Feb 18, 2013
doshbass: What Do People Have Against Celestial Church

I used to go Cele from when i was born till when 1 was 24, then I left to go to a Pentecostal church. I know people have different issues and experiences. I know why I left Cele, I would never say it is not a Church and they don't worship Christ, they do, but maybe in this day and age they way they worship is not acceptable (does not go with what is currently happening).

There are also different denominations of church that are into bad practices (African JUJU and all sorts of nonsense), that give their other churches bad names, unfortunately that is common with Cele. One other thing about Cele is the Leadership, they are just like the Nigerian Government

What is your experience of Cele and what do you think of the Church?

This topic was created in year 2006 and i read with great interest on the above named topic on Monday January 21, 2013. I read the views of Celestials, ex-Celestials and non-Celestials. While analyzing their various comments and opinions I saw mostly misconceptions about the church. For a start I was a member of the Celestial Church of Christ until 1992 when the Lord directed us to pull out and build another spiritual ark known as” Celica Church of Christ “therefore I will analyze specifically on Celestial Church of Christ, Celica Church of Christ, other white garment churches generally as well as Christ Apostolic Church. To begin with the Lord Jesus Christ descended the spiritual ark called Celestial Church of Christ in 1947 through prophet SBJ Oshoffa, it’s predecessors were Cherubim and Seraphim Church through prophet Moses Orimolade and Christ Apostolic church through Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola. The Lord Jesus Christ revealed to the founder of Celica Church of Christ, the Anointed Prophet Adetunji Adeonigbagbe that he raised these prophets for liberation of people from darkness.
The establishment of the four churches is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ.the founder of the 4 denominations were truly commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness, they are Anointed Prophets.The Cherubim and Seraphim Church, the Christ Apostolic Church, and the Celestial Church of Christ descended by divine order to fulfill a mandate on earth. It was failure to fully fulfill that mandate that led to each of them arriving one after the other and that has given rise to the coming of Celica Church of Christ. The founder of Celestial Church of Christ Rev. S.BJ Oshoffa had said it repeatedly that the holy spirit would choose the next pastor. That succession to the seat of the pastor was not by rank or relationship, that the occupier of the seat could be from anywhere within the ranks in the church but papa Oshoffa died in 1985 without anointing or choosing his successor as revealed to him by God. Afterwards the Celestial Church was thrown into crisis where different factions emerged.The founders were able to curb many excess in their churches when they were alive but after their demise some did not follow the divinely laid down doctrine. This has led to crisis and divisions, in Cherubim and Seraphim you have factions such as Eternal Sacred order, Sacred order,Holy order,Zion,Divine order,Praying band),CAC (Oluseye/Abiara, Udofia, Obadare factions), Celestial (Bada, Owodunni, Mobiyina,Maforikan, Shonekan, Agbaossi factions) however one good thing all the factions still acknowledge the founders as the anointed prophets in the various churches. This has led to some unfulfilled spiritual mandate of these three preceeding churches and thus the establishment of Celica Church of Christ. The Lord Jesus Christ told the four founders to establish the church based strictly on his spiritual directives so they must obey God rather than men Acts 5 vs 34-39”for if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail; but if it is from God you will not be able to stop them; you will only find yourself fighting against God; however we boldly say we must obey God rather than men” since the establishment of the churches are divine..The doctrines he gave each of them was what each followed no matter whose ox was gored and the resultant effect was the large followership which their church organization enjoyed when the great spiritual powers bestowed on them all were recognized by people.It is what God has laid down for these churches and nobody should find fault with it. Who are we to question this?

I feel what must be asked is if those leaders and prophets still within the Celestial fold are strictly following the tenets and doctrines laid down by the founder.
I know there are still many shepherds and Celestial parishes who are still following strictly the doctrines as laid down from the inception.Many people have negative opinions and misconceptions about white garment churches. .It is not their fault but as a result of some negative actions by some people within the fold. You must understand that even among the Lord’s disciples there was a Judas. There are some Judases among the fold and it cuts across Christendom from orthodox, pentescostal, gospel to spiritual churches. Spiritual churches are more pronounced because we have a uniform, our garments of glory. let us not stain our garments of glory “with palm oil”.It is up to the youths in the spiritual churches, we must begin a massive re-orientation, reformation and revitalization in our various denominations. Let us imbibe the values of the founding fathers, zeal for the Lord, selfless service, love for humanity ,fairness,tolerance,dedication,obedience to God’s directives, discipline,truthfulness and sincerity, honour and most importantly showing the way of salvation which is our Lord Jesus Christ.

John 10 vs. 1-6 “ There are other sheep which belong to me that are not in this sheepfold, I must bring them too: they will listen to my voice and they will become one flock with one shepherd” ( all churches who serve our Lord Jesus Christ truthfully and faithfully). God himself will expose those who are corrupting the good works of great men of God who are truly called,who have not mixed with the occult or polluted their calls.The time is at hand and there will be great surprise across Christendom when secrets are exposed.
Remain blessed in Jesus name,Hosanna,Hosanna,Hosanna.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlecelica(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2013
gidig: Practically all members of my family at one time or the other were connected to 'cele'.In fact, one of my late in laws was very close to the founder and his deputy in Ketu. I never really attended like my siblings but the few times I did, even though i did not know Christ as i do now, I recognised that it was a mixture of Christianity with traditional african worship or bettrer put ,applying the christian faith in a traditional manner. It was always one 'Ise' (religious ritual) based o one vision of evil by one of their prophets or another. I was the first to rebel.My mom played along until they told her not to travel for my convocation ceremony for , according to their vision, she may not come back.She traveled and came back-of course she never came back to their church.She attends a methodist church now and she has learnt to pray for herself.

Now, only person in my family does and she is leaving the place. Her experience will bring tears to your eyes!

Also someone talked about “Ise”, spiritual works, within Celestial and white garment churches. The spiritual churches are different from orthodox, Pentecostal and gospel churches. They use what they are spiritually told to use as directed by the Holy Spirit. The materials range from white candles, perfume, fruits (orange, banana, pineapple, coconut etc), anointing oil, handkerchiefs, incense, soap, bell, water for different purposes (santification,baths,drinking). We only need to back up our activities with this biblical reference John 14 vs 26 “the holy spirit will come and help you because the father will send the spirit to take my place. The spirit will teach you everything and will remind you of what I said while I was with you” and also from John 16 vs 13”but when he,the spirit of truth ,comes he will speak only what he hears and he will tell u what is yet to come. It is the holy spirit that directs us on what we do at all times .That is what we stand on.I know there are still many shepherds and Celestial parishes who are still following strictly the doctrines as laid down from the inception.The establishment of the church is not a man-made idea but by the divine order of our Lord Jesus Christ.the founder of the denomination was truly commissioned by our Lord Jesus Christ to liberate the earth from darkness, he is an Anointed Prophets. Many people have negative opinions and misconceptions about white garment churches. .It is not their fault but as a result of some negative actions by some people within the fold. You must understand that even among the Lord’s disciples there was a Judas. There are some Judases among the fold and it cuts across Christendom from orthodox, pentescostal, gospel to spiritual churches.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by prophetIfeoluw: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2013
Celestial church of christ is the last boat of salvetion, Oko keyin ti de Christi pe elese, awon oniye meje won yo gule sibute ofo. the bible says in the book of 1cor 15:40<<<<<<there are celestialCody, so therefore you can never compare Celestial church with any other church. I want you to forget the crises in the church today but i want you to believe that Celestial Church is heavenly Church, our Service is the same Service they worship in heaven(Rev 4:1-11). I love Celestial Church. By Evangelist Prophet Ifeoluwa Odusami member of Celestial Bible Institute worldwide.(+2348051916593 +2348065879870)
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ayomidefalaye(m): 6:26am On Mar 03, 2013
Ccc is a spiritualist church I left cele they used my immediate sister 4 ritual in 2001 at ayedun parish cele akure OLU adebanjo is the Shepard of that church then
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by freezzz: 3:03am On Mar 16, 2013
Halleluyah to my Celestian brothers and sisters in the house! cheesy It's really a great delight to find out that a Celestial Church of Christ thread that was created in '06 is still alive and active till now; that's over Six(6) years! shocked .

First of all introduction;
My name is Freezzz, was born and bred in Celestial Church of Christ. Ahhh, lemme tell you that my Mum married in Celestial Church(I mean she has been a Celestian before she was courting my Dad) which also tells you that I have been a Proud Celestian before I was born grin grin grin cheesy cool cool. So, if I am right with my arithmetic, am almost three(3) decades shocked grin in this Divine Church! So, trust me or not I know a lot about my Church and with all confidence and extreme pride, I will say it's the best Church.

Now to my friend;

ayomide falaye: Ccc is a spiritualist church I left cele they used my immediate sister 4 ritual in 2001 at ayedun parish cele akure OLU adebanjo is the Shepard of that church then

I actually took the pain and pleasure in reading the lovely thread right from Page 0 and like someone said and I quote, "in... ..Celestial Church of Christ... ... you get what you see". Though I don't know your parish and never ever heard of your former shepherd's name[b][/b] but the truth is and of which you might not wanna accept is that, the claimed[/color] [color=#990000]shepherd must have been showing signs of a ritualist before the time he wanted to use your sister for ebo grin cheesy ritual. Someone also said earlier that it can never be Celestial if it's not CELESTIAL!
You see everybody knows Fadeyi Oloro lipsrsealed cool is evil and Abija Wa ra bi ekun(?) undecided is the good guy once you see the screen play on the tv.

[b]Here are some hints to know a true Celestial Church of Christ from the fakes:
1. Cele Church is a Divine Spiritual Church(just as the name implies), founded to save mankind; to ease anyone in tribulation or of their problems and issues and NEVER TO ADD TO IT!

2. If you visit any Celestial Church of Christ for Spiritual Guidance and the Prophet/Prophetess asks you to pay any amount of your hard earned money to do some spiritual works(ise) for you, please and please I beg you in the name of your mother, run away, it's FAKE! and btw, you mind would tell you to flee, but you are just too damn greedy and desperate to do the right thing.

3. If anyone is taking you to any church and claim to be Cele, please try check the Church's signboard banner or something look if you can see the RAINBOW colors, with Cross, an Eye and a Crown(the last two could be absent if the church could not afford the board/banner printer's charge for such) and with "Celestial Church of Christ, Agun Wiwe Olon ton(?) and Ijo Mimo Ti Kristi lati Orun Wa" obviously in English, Egun and Yourba respectively(might not be in my own order though sad grin)written over the colors of the Rainbow.

4. A male Shepherd/Prophet shall/should/can/will/ NEVER EVER take a FEMALE Member or non-member for BATHROOM STREAM/RIVER OCEAN, LAGOON, MUD grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy BATH for no reason and VICE-VERSA.
[/b]
More most likely to come.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by freezzz: 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
freezzz: Halleluyah to my Celestian brothers and sisters in the house! cheesy It's really a great delight to find out that a Celestial Church of Christ thread that was created in '06 is still alive and active till now; that's over Six(6) years! shocked .

First of all introduction;
My name is Freezzz, was born and bred in Celestial Church of Christ. Ahhh, lemme tell you that my Mum married in Celestial Church(I mean she has been a Celestian before she was courting my Dad) which also tells you that I have been a Proud Celestian before I was born grin grin grin cheesy cool cool. So, if I am right with my arithmetic, am almost three(3) decades shocked grin in this Divine Church! So, trust me or not I know a lot about my Church and with all confidence and extreme pride, I will say it's the best Church.

I actually took the pain and pleasure in reading the lovely thread right from Page 0 and like someone said and I quote, "in... ..Celestial Church of Christ... ... you get what you see". Though I don't know your parish and never ever heard of your former shepherd's name[b][/b] but the truth is and of which you might not wanna accept is that, the claimed[/color] [color=#990000]shepherd must have been showing signs of a ritualist before the time he wanted to use your sister for ebo grin cheesy ritual. Someone also said earlier that it can never be Celestial if it's not CELESTIAL!
You see everybody knows Fadeyi Oloro lipsrsealed cool is evil and Abija Wa ra bi ekun(?) undecided is the good guy once you see the screen play on the tv.

[b]Here are some hints to know a true Celestial Church of Christ from the fakes:
1. Cele Church is a Divine Spiritual Church(just as the name implies), founded to save mankind; to ease anyone in tribulation or of their problems and issues and NEVER TO ADD TO IT!

2. If you visit any Celestial Church of Christ for Spiritual Guidance and the Prophet/Prophetess asks you to pay any amount of your hard earned money to do some spiritual works(ise) for you, please and please I beg you in the name of your mother, run away, it's FAKE! and btw, you mind would tell you to flee, but you are just too damn greedy and desperate to do the right thing.

3. If anyone is taking you to any church and claim to be Cele, please try check the Church's signboard banner or something look if you can see the RAINBOW colors, with Cross, an Eye and a Crown(the last two could be absent if the church could not afford the board/banner printer's charge for such) and with "Celestial Church of Christ, Agun Wiwe Olon ton(?) and Ijo Mimo Ti Kristi lati Orun Wa" obviously in English, Egun and Yourba respectively(might not be in my own order though sad grin)written over the colors of the Rainbow.

4. A male Shepherd/Prophet shall/should/can/will/ NEVER EVER take a FEMALE Member or non-member for BATHROOM STREAM/RIVER OCEAN, LAGOON, MUD grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy BATH for no reason and VICE-VERSA.
[/b]
More most likely to come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.