Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150059 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Joagbaje(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2013
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
I'm an anglican but recently,I was persuaded to go to Cele for some reasons. I must say dat evn tho I found some thns quite uncomfortable given my background,d malaika as she was called actually sed a lot of sturvs dat I'd neva voiced out nd mentioned some thns dat had hapnd in d past nd they were true. I'm neither for or against Cele buh u guys must remember dat all d prophets in d Bible including Jesus Christ despite being God in Man did some rada unconventional thns. Imagine Jesus mixing his saliva wv mud,imagine him healing some ppl nd telling dem not to tell anyone on their way,I mean why d secrecy? Elijah practically lived on oda pplz pockets wen he was nt in d wilderness. Elisha dnt pray for Naaman at al,he jst told Naaman to go nd bathe in dat smelling river nd I cld go on nd on if we're to scrutinise everythn dats done in God's name. Paul nd d rest were apostles,they were never called prophets. Rom12:4-8 opens our eyes to let us knw all churches do not serve d same purposes bcoz they hv bn called for difft purposes. God clearly tells us dat as far as d heavens r frm d earth,so r His ways frm ours. So who r we to judge wch church is evil or good. Even in d early church,thr was division,some were followers of Paul,some Peter nd so on. So bottomline is GO TO WHERE U WILL BE SPIRTUALLY FED; whatever ur spiritual needs are

8 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by EvangelistIfe: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
]Please is there anybody that lives in Pretoria South Africa that knows any Celestial Church cos I will be coming there by next week so I need some from there to help me out....
Am Evangelist Prophet Ifeoluwa by name, you can get me on this number if there is any useful information... Thanks... Halleluyah oo.... Shalom...

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by olutsen: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Am sorry its this long but a sum of what i have to say to all the post from Page 1 to 17

For those that came in and claim not your church that gives you salvation, true, well said which i believe everyone knows that and i believe that isn't an issue here cos we are here to share our experiences about the church. So let people air their views.

To Non-Celestians - We hear a lot of ills about the church but no one to share the positive parts cause the bad spreads like fire. Some had seen Christ in the church i want to believe and have you cared to seek out the positives happening there too.
And wait, don't you think if you were alive when Christianity started in the days of old you would probably have nailed Christians too then cos a lot of ills were rumored about the Christians then. This lead to their massacre in thousand by the Roman authorities then through the help of the Jews authorities who believed they had the right religion. Even up till now they are still massacred all over the world.
Innocent minds like you heard rumors of the bad the Christians did then and took it against them yet some were seeing Christ through the new religion that has a new doctrine which was totally strange to them. So please tread lightly.
Do you think we are practicing Christianity here in Nigeria? With all your I too know, I don arrive, I'm filled with the truth mentality, I know all the truths there needs to be known about Christianity or the bible mentality, am sure at gun point or r a p e point, when asked to renounce, you would gladly do that. Christianity in Nigeria hasn't tasted what I called the litmus test. Get online and see as people are been killed because they are Christians not because of any other thing but because some Christians among them don't act as one in their society.
Despite Jesus teachings, his disciples were still of questionable character in the society when he was around. They were perfected when he left. Many criticize Christ not just because of his teachings but also because of his disciples questionable characters.
Celestial Church of Christ has such questionable characters too and am sure you aren't criticizing because of its doctrines too.
As regards doctrines, Paul made us to realize there are mysteries in Christianity. If you are not comfortable or not ok with their doctrine, that doesn't mean they are not ok. And if you insist they aren't ok, that means you know all the mysteries about Christianity. God's ways aren't our ways ooo.
If you understand, you are lucky if you don't na u sabi.
RCCG, MFM, Winners, TREM,etc have doctrines which informed their mode of worship. Celestial doctrine informed their mode of worship too. If u cant wear a white garment or walk barefooted, it is your cross. Come to think of it, what if God directs you personally to walk bare footed for him nko, you wouldn't cos you're too t u s h for that. After all Jesus sent his disciples to evangelize barefooted too in a case. If you haven't come across it in the bible am surprise cos i tot u know all about the bible or Christianity. Can someone just explain why Jesus couldn't say to the blind man 'be healed' yet he used the mud and HIS spit to heal him. It just baffles me and this gives Celestians a cover to their way of healings or deliverance afterall a Man of God had to deliver someone wit a slap, well publicized issue then.

Can a non celestian tell me if all that happens to him or her in his/her church are all rosy. Haven't you been played by a guy or girl, your fellow member. Haven't you heard your pastor or one of your married elder or leader having an affair with a member yet you're not in Cele.

Please consider this, what if the church is of God and the devil doesn't want people to recognize this, isn't this what would be the end result-Bad news of the church been spread about so naturally you would hate it by just the mention of the church name. Just as Jesus, later Christianity were persecuted but time was their judge. Did you know that the Jewish authority were later sad they crucified Jesus. Yeah your bible didn't tell you this but it was written down by Pontius Pilate.

Please confirm your facts about the Founder or birth of the church before you present it as facts here. This site can help you though its not yet perfected.

www.cccworldhq.org

To Celestians, you have tried to defend your church with all passion yet we can't appear as a devil and preach Jesus Christ, who wants to listen to the devil preach Jesus Christ? And please remember that you can't change an ignorant person's mind who believes what he is doing is right.
Many of we Celestian have non member friends and we live same lifestyle with them, we are even better in doing that bad thing they are doing too. I know how many celestians in my school days that were cultist, they have cultist friends too who weren't celestians, tell me how such a celestian would convince his friend his church is kool. Or the cassanovas - players out there who with there friends compete based on how many girls they have slaughtered in a month, you are even better at the game. Or the aristo chicks whom are cele too. Can they convince their friends they have a church that can save them? I know of a friend that doesn't drink because his church doesn't permit him - Cele ofcourse yet his friends bully him for that. While you a fellow celestian can't do without the bar with your friends, you even consume more than them, they hail you because they can't compete with the bottles you empty. Remember that those things you do evil wise are done with and in the midst of your friends from other denominations who expect you to be better because your way of worship or doctrine is different.
Can you believe how many school cult leaders are celestians. You become the best when you roll with d world way of life and that explains why our acts are very notable.

Celestians this is what you get when you mixed your self with the world.

I have had bad experiences with the church yet i stick with them. A prophet can prophesy yet am hardly beaten with wrong prophesy cause have developed to that stage. I developed to the stage that I hardly get messages from them and when am finally approached, the word you know what to do is what am been told after some mysteries are revealed to me. I have studied the bible and many other worthy books and what mainly matters to me on a sunday isn't what the prophets do or how the shepherd preached but the worship cos am enlightened. I feel really bad about a lot of things but am walking and working my way to the top echelon of the church to effect significant changes, not to change the doctrine though but our approach and understanding behind some things. Why would a prophet prophesy about the good things about to happen and not remind you of what God needs from you, good acts and worship + faith in him. Or give you bad things about to happen without asking you to correct your negative acts so God would protect you as he promised the faith full rather give you shortcuts by asking you to do spiritual works. Spiritual works are really for baby celestians or non-celestians when you grow it become less and your commands in faith takes charge. Am a living example.

The issue is a lot of good doctrines have been bastardized in the church and the leaders are doing nothing. They are busy with something else. A evil cannot be committed in Pentecostal without the authorities taken immediate actions. Have seen cases that the media are been ask to play down the issue but cele who wan do that (Am close to the media world). The best they would do is 'The culprit isn't our member' and that is if they respond self. Celestial elders believe God would fight for his church cos he owns it so they do nothing but we have forgotten that if this generation refuse to fight on his behalf, he would just erase the generation and raise a new one that would fight for him. He did that with Isreal. I don't know why we are call Christ soldiers when we don't want to fight for him? Lets fight by doing the right things as celestians and encourage the right things too. God cannot come down and fight for himself or correct things but need us, u and me to do it.

One person said the leader died by accident yet i can't recollect where it was stated we christians should die a blissful death moreover Jesus himself died a condemned criminal's death. What of peter, paul, james etc. Christians all over the world seems to die the most brutal of all deaths.

One even said why call Angel Michael in prayers, if Jehovah the father and His son Jesus have been recognized in the prayer so what is the big deal about us calling Angel Michael, isn't he for and of God? Moreover we end our prayers with 'In Jesus Name' no matter how we start. Over 10years ago i read a book written by a Nigerian, non-celestian theologian called 'Revelation Explained' am not sure of this title cos its been long, it gave biblical facts about Holy Michael been the personal name of the Holy Spirit just as the father and son had a name. Seek the book if you want answers.
Sir and Ma, there are many mysteries in the bible, it more than I believe in Jesus Christ with mouth or 'I am bornagain'. How many Pentecostal really understand revelation yet Celestial Hymn book said a lot about the end time and going farther in explaining some revelation issues.
Paul was shown 3 heavens which was the grace giving to him or you want to tell me he knows all too, John didn't even talk about the number of heavens or other biblical MOG's cause they weren't giving the grace to see. But we were told it is 7 in our hymn book, so also in the Muslim line too. What about that or you want to tell me Muslims are worshiping idols too? If this is your believe you have a long way to go. Start as a babe in studying the bible.

Fellow Celestians, I suggest please lets start a tread on testimonies of what God has done for you in celestial church. If not here there is approved church forum (it is new) to share our tots and opinions and testimonies on www.cccworldhq.org/index.php/forum We might not be able to change hardened hearts (Jesus self couldn't change many during his time if not he would still be alive) but its your own little way of saying thank you to God and encouraging positive image of the church. Many hear of our evils yet no way to hear of the goods.

To all, remember God allows some things to go on without being checked so he can be glorified at the end of the day. If everything is going wrong for celestial church today doesn't mean it would be forever, it is a matter of time. Israel till now are being crucified from all corners yet God said his promise is e=with them, he would take charge when the time comes. It might be so for celestial church. So please keep to yourself rather than branding them with all negative things cos you might be behaving like Saul (Paul) out of passion for what you know. He was one of the most learned in Jewish times so you know the bible doesn't mean you are immune to making wrong judgement. Moreover you are human.

Am really sorry for those that had bad experiences with the church. I have too, would have even being married now (since 3 years)if not for issues that happened between me and some church elders whom we assumed knows God yet couldn't tell the truth when needed. God knows best sha. To know how bad it is, I haven't even seen someone that can replace her or the feeling she makes me feel. Even lost (died) my mother recently due to some diabolical acts of the ungodly celestians. It really affected me in all way badly, am left to cater for 5 siblings suddenly being the only one with a monthly paying job that couldn't take care of me alone.
Anyway the difference between us is that such experience didn't make me leave rather it makes me wanna stay and correct what i can correct, don't need to change all. Also pray I get to the top. IJN

Lets not forget that it is called a Spiritual church not a Pentecostal or Methodist. Therefore our ways, doctrines and mode of worship would be world apart. God appeared to our bible patriarchs in different ways. What he was to Abraham is different to David so also different to Moses etc. what Elijah saw is different to that of Daniel or Ezekiel saw but the dexterity of God in all is that they all compliment with a singular theme - They were all linked to him for his purpose and glorification.
RCCG ways of seeing God is different from MFM or that of KICC or Winners or Jehovah Witness or Cele or Cherubim but one thing is that they all believe in a singular theme - God the creator and Jesus his only begotten son who is the saviour of the world, our salvation. If we all see God and Christ from the same angle then there is no need for denominations but a singular christian church.
I still personally wonder why TREM would leave RCCG? Y?

Another funny thing is that if celestial church is a cult as some says, would people like adeboye and other notable MOGs identify with such establishment cause they are all under Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and all member of World Council of Churches (WCC). If these christian authorities after required deliberations and criterion accepts the church as a member, and found nothing wrong with their doctrine, are you saying they are fools or blind to reports about the church, or you know more than them? Your leaders and our leaders meet every now and then to deliberate on the way forward for the body of Christ. Your leaders know more than you do and I want to believe they are more loaded Word wise than you.
So please bone and keep to yourself your personal opinions, keep your fingers crossed as the church metamorphozise into a better church as times goes on, it just a process or stage we need to go through.

8 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by fanaby(m): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2013
y r celestial gonners so pathetic about d church n doctrines. Someone even went as far as bn sarcastic on oshofa not wearing footwear. he has 4gotten dat he was a carpenter n even went far into the forest to trade in ebony.
dnt just cum here n drop bullshit of a post....i employ you all to visit d history of the church on d website
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by toluene519: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2013
Having read through many of the comments, i have some to make myself.

Celestial Church of Christ is indeed mysterious to the extent that the knowledge is beyond the founder himself. Many of our practices were not revealed through him but other members of the church. For instance, the name of the church was revealed through Alexander Yanga and he wrote it down in french "Eglise Du Christiansme Celeste" before it was translated. same with most of our hymns and doctrines.

i can say of an assurance that it is a church of Christ and i'm not surprised by the rejection of many especially those of the household of faith, it is a further proof of its genuineness because so was Christ rejected. Some of the miracles that Christ did looked barbaric, same with our practices. Just like Christ came to save the flesh and ultimately the soul, the church have also been sent, one of our hymns tagged it "the joy that the world cannot give, our Lord established it to gather seedlings heavenward". Anyone who is yet to study how CCC works does not know Christ. You need to get to true Celestial Churches to ascertain this because there are many fake ones also, this is completely normal because there cant be fakes if the original is not valuable in the first place.

All the spiritual works we carry out,(though have been abused to include some things that are not) have biblical backings, and I stand to say, it is not an old testament but infact a fulfilment of the new testament. The church reveals what is obtained in heaven and it further brings an understanding of the book of Revelation by Apostle John.

anyone who is willing to learn about the church can make personal contacts with me (tolulope.odunuga@gmail.com) i can share a few of what i know concerning true Celestial Practice and the ones that are only adulterations.

Celestial Church of Christ is indeed the last ark of salvation let the world accept or otherwise!

4 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by seunidris(f): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
gbenga_9ja: I cannot believe that there is actually a discussion regarding Celestial Church Of Christ(CCC) ijo mimo ti kristi lati orun wa - meaning the church of Jesus Christ from Heaven,  well, i have a lot to say about this Church (Cele)

I and all of my siblings were born and named in CCC and my father happened to also be part of the Leaders of CCC, he became very rich while he was worshipping in Cele and he also became very poor when he realized that Cele wasn't a good church, he also had beefs with the leaders most especially the Late Pastor Bada and others regarding how they were handling the church, the leaders are corrupt and it is most especially filled with Adultery(Agbere) i think that is what they used to all it, well, he backed out of Cele and we started going to Zoe Ministries and things started falling apart seriously as if it was the Cele Leaders themselves that were dealing with him and causing all the problems, he had a Travel Agency bck then in Ikeja (Transmission Travel Agency), he had a bread factory(Long life special bread), he had a bed and foam factory, he had a Candle Factory(Transmission Candles), he had that mainly because Cele uses Candles in everything they do, he had a soap factory, he had a Saw-mill, believe me, when we left Cele, everything was no more, i really don't know what happened because i was still a kid then but i remember very clearly that we were not able to pay our school fees regularly anymore and we always got droven home for that.

We were living in Alimosho in Iyana Ipaja bck then, he had four houses over there, we live in one and three others were let out to people for renting, as i am typing right now, all of this things mentioned above are no more, they don't exist anymore, as in, he isn't the owner anymore, he got them all sold out for whatever reason and he doesn't av a dime to show that he actually sold his companies, houses, cars, he even had a parish he built personally in Abule- Egba, Oluwa Olubukun Transmission Parish when we left Jerusalem parish at shasha in Dopemu. Up till today, i do not know what happened to that property.

Well, i personally never liked Cele, this son of Olusho only gets to church on Sundays and goes to the Ile Abo to sleep till the service is over, i most especially do not like the idea of walking bare-footed, i always get scolded or beaten for wearing slippers into the Church premises back then, the only thing i liked was the ikore omode which i always participate in by reading the ori ikeje, ese ketala bere lati ,  and preaching the sermon and i love the ikore Agba because i get to eat a lot and this omo olusho always gets lts of money from the Agba's of CCC.

I think everything about Cele is evil, every damn thing, they worship the devil and he makes you rich, when you decide to back out, he deals with you but God always takes control, if it wasn't for God, my old man would have died long ago of probably Hypertension and other ailment because it isn't easy to loss everything you ever worked for in your life and from something you become nothing.

I do not ever pray to step into Cele again, infact, i feel it is very local people that still goes to Cele. They are not serving the real God that we serve in the Pentecoastal Church, We are going to Redeemed Christian Church Of God now(RCCG) and i really do like it there because we serve the true living God, we don't bow many times, and say halleluyah to the four corners of the world or go to the ile anu to pray and use the well water to bathe, i'll still say some more things about Cele later anymore because what i av to say is much, besides, the final thing to say right now is that all of those my father's tight friends back then, they are nowhere to be found now because they realized it is no longer sweet, abi

If Cele was a good church, they won't be losing all their leaders, Bada, Ajalekoko etc. God rest their Souls.
... May God forgive ur dirty mouth...for the last paragraph
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by remsonik(f): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
why do cele people involve in all sorts of fetish. i once dated a cele guy and he lied to me that he attends daystar but in the long run i found out the truth and his dirty dealings. He once gave me a waist bead to always wear on my waist that he would remove it himself on our wedding night. i threw the thing away, i cant allow someone to use me and do ritual. i feel so free after i had broken up with him

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by cusAmBatman(m): 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
Hello Brothers ... I have been reading through this thread ..

I would like to chip in something...

First before we talk about if a church is a cult or a false religion the main basic thing to find out is their doctrine.. Doctrines are the background of Church beliefs.. And if its a true church its doctrines will be based on the bible. They base what they do on doctrines.. And this is what most of you have failed to produce.

Well I made my own research on "What Celestians believe in.. And here's what I saw there... Read and notice how most, of not all of their doctrines are not based on the bible.

I start with an opening quote ...." ...and yea shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free"

Owk.. CCC Doctrins

The doctrineof the church is mainly based on"The Lord God says"(Deuteronomy 7:12-15) so that the worshippers might be blessed with good health, prosperity and long life (Deuteronomy 26:15-19). We have to worship with white garment (Revelation 3:3-5). When we put on our white garments known as SUTANA, we should not put on shoes, sandals or slippers as we have put on"The Armours of God on ourselves with our loins on our side"(Ephesians 6:10-17). The shoes on our bare feet are the sword of the spirit which is the word of God because the power of the church is the power of the WORD (Ephesians 6:10-17).

When praying, we have to first pronounce JEHOVAH, JESUS CHRIST, HOLY MICHAEL because Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. And to offset hindrances in following Jesus truthfully to JAH JEHOVAH, Holy Michael should be busy in defending us (1 Timothy 5:21;John 14:6-12; John 14:23-26 and Daniel 12:1). We worship with seven candle stand on Sundays, three candle stand on Wednesdays and Fridays. We also have vigil service by 10:00p.m of the first Thursday of every month for spiritual power.We use holy water and pleasant perfume forsanctification which we sprinkle when the service is going on (Hebrew 10:22).Our worship is FIRE. Men are only the conductors of the service of worship. Only men are qualified to say the sermon on the pulpit.

Revival service is to be held only by the founder Pa S. B. J Oshoffa but after his demise nobody is qualified to conduct revival service as JAH JEHOVAH who sent the church down has not chosen another leader for the church. No groups of elders are qualified to select any leader of their choice for the church.

Massive crusade or revival is not in the character of Celestial Church of Christ because it is from heaven with the mission of bringing the children of God back to heaven. As the main base of the doctrine is"GOD SAYS", opportunities are given to the new members who have spiritual problems to come and consult or contact JAH JEHOVAH GODon specific days of the weekfrom parish to parish. They come individually with a candle stick on which theymust pour or say their spiritual complaints and kneel down in front of a prophet or prophetess possessed by the Holy Spirit who will reveal the source of the problem and the spiritual principles that will solve the problem piece-meal (Exodus 33:7). The spiritual principle will prescribe the type of prayer to be said on the candles to solve the problem because man does not know how to pray (Romans 8:26).We should not wear black or red apparels. We should not eat cola nut, walnut, groundnut, bitter cola, pork, snail, fishes thathave no scales, we should not drink alcoholic drinks and we should not chew alligator pepper.

OUR ALTAR SHOULD BE A SACRED PRECINT and should be kept as such. Each parish must have a Mercy Land. Anybody who is being afflicted with spell may be put before JAH JEHOVAH with one, three or seven candles and have him or her covered with altar cloth for quick recovery ordeliverance. We are a sect of ALADURA CHURCH with difference in that we are not emotional in saying our prayers and we do not clap when praising God. We introduced musical instruments into the system to enhance our joy in praising God with heavenly songs, sweet lyrics and rhythms that seems to be local but heavenly. We worship with effortless ease and our prayersare always initiated and directed by the heavens. We are not use to fasting except for the last seven days of the annual 30 days that are characteristics of all Christians because of the three months spent by Pa S.B.J Oshoffa without food when heavens wanted to send the church down with hosts of heaven, with the sun and moon in broad day light.

Man cannot generate enough vibration that can carry prayers up to heaven, hence man uses fasting to augment their prayers. But our prayers are initiated by the Holy Angels of heaven working with HOLY JIMOTA. And once the prayers are said, they carry them up to the throne of God immediately. Other teams of archangels under ODUMARE who are 391 in number worked with papa Oshoffa before he died and returned to heaven when he died. This team of Archangels cannot descend now unless another spiritual leader is appointed by JAH JEHOVAH to replace Oshoffa whom will be equipped with heavenly powers byJORIA HIHU.

Women who are in their menses are not allowed to attend the church services or to come to the premises of the church until seven days after the menses period during which they will be sanctified in the premises of the church. We burn incense always while the service is on or at anytime the Holy Spirit directs us to ward off evil spirits around the premises of the church. It is part of our doctrine to say three hourly prayers daily in the premises of the church. Our incense is specifically different from the incense being used by other churches and magicians. The ingredients of the incense are prescribed by the Holy Angels because it is their food which agents of darkness hate. Our oil is called ORORO IJOwhich is also chosen by the heavens.

Alright... Those are their doctrines..

Now let's have a constructive augument on this and please let's allow the word of God to speak.. If you defend.. Defend with biblical truth and a correct interpretation.. Same applies to those against

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by samypopson: 8:47am On Jun 16, 2015
After going tru all d post here,I see nothing other than disagreememt between believers of christ especially garment wearing churches ND d non-garment churches with the latter most of the time claiming to knw better forgeting dat all churches have their own different callings;My token for every1 who is currently readinng dis posts,who has read 2ru all dis posts and also to those that are yet to read It is that THE CHURCH RECIEVES HER AUTHORITY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT AND FROM ALL OTHER SPIRIT-INSPIRED SOURCES WITHIN THE CHURCH,ESPECIALLY HOLY TRADITION AND THE SEVEN ECUNEMERICAL COUNCILS,NOT FROM THE NEW TESTAMENT ALONE....though I may b biased being a celestial member
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by mima247(f): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
I m not sure I suscribe to a lot of things done dere under the name of ministration....using colored candles with different kinds of spiritual oils is regarded as occultic. Go online and do ur research.frankincence and myrrh are the only incense I know Jesus used in d bible.but I hear holy Micheal perfume etc.... I'm not saying they don't work. To be honest ishe won le je... O si le backfire .one should aspire to be beyond reproach as for me I will stick to my bible confessions d word if GOd and prayer. I may burn frankincence or myrh though. It is permissible.but I will not agree to sacrifice bird for saara. Or distribute salt.... As I've been advised by one of dose gele peeps. I will wait on my God with his help.i will overcome
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by knowledge4(m): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
There is no perfect church on Earth and no church in heaven.
The race to eternity in heaven or hell is a personal and individual choice.
You will be judged by the Word of God, not the church U belonged to on Earth and U will be assessed by whether your name is in the Book of Life
Strive to fulfill the laws of Christ in your own life,that is the key to eternity.Strive to conform to the image of Christ through the fruit of the Spirit,that is the visa and passport to eternity.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by ezyluv(f): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Pls who can explain to me on how best to use st Michael oil
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
goodguy:
I attend CCC and I'm completely loving it.

@People, the fact that you had a bad experience at a particular parish does not mean you should label the church as a whole as 'bad'. These things happen everywhere, I just wonder why people usually make a fuss over cele in particular. Remember there are different kinds of humans in this world. Some will go at any length to prevent the work of God from manifesting (which is never possible). Personally, I am not moved in any way by what people say about Cele. I know that which is true, and I hold onto it.

Funny enough, so many pastors these days (as unbelievable as it may sound) have started testifying to the powers of God being manifested in Celestial Church of Christ.

[Ref: Hymn 176, first stanza, line 4] kiss

What u said is true.......
I am a member of a pentecostal church but there was a day i joined my friend to worship in cele wit a second motive of confirming wot people usually rumour about dem.

Lo and behold, wot i experienced marvelled me. I felt d presence of the Lord so strong. They started wit sunday school wit indepth explanation of d scripture, followed by recitation of psalms, powerful hymnal songs, prayer chains, hot praise section and sermon wit oda peripheral chch activities.

At d end of d service, i kept on asking myself, "wot is now d heck pple are rumoring abt dis chch?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 24, 2016
2 Kings 5:10 And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean.

5:11 But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the LORD his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.

5:12 Are not Abana and Pharpar, rivers of Damascus, better than all the waters of Israel? may I not wash in them, and be clean? So he turned and went away in a rage.
5:13 And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldest thou not have done it? how much rather then, when he saith to thee, Wash, and be clean?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2016
Numbers 8:3 And Aaron did so; he lighted the lamps thereof over against the candlestick, as the LORD commanded Moses.

Zechariah 4:1 And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep,

4:2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by topsey5000: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
Before I proceed, first I will like u to know that i was born and raised a celestian till i was old enough to choose my path, I gradually strayed from cele due to d kindda company i kept, the ridicule of the church was d prime source of my stray...then curiosity, hunt for wealth, greed, deception and watever d f***k u can think of that can rot a man took complete control of me.

I have been to different kindda churches, Afar’s & herbalists, seeking how to make money and make it big...and i must say that all d churches I have been and associated with sold the idea of wealth really good.

Throughout this journey, i still really do not understand why i left cele so my heart still keeps calling to it, but at that stage, i just could not bring myself to go back for some reason...call it ego or watever.

In d end, all i went seeking was in vein, i even lost almost everything, i hurt, planned to hurt and also got hurt....i was young and confused, ended up broken in will and spirit then the world turned on me and dragged me tru d mud...so i started talking to God on my own to help me, which set me on a completely different path...i guess it's true wat they say..."U can’t really see d light less u walk d dark"

To cut my story short, i will say to you that at this moment, i am neither a Christian, nor Muslim, nor traditional worshiper nor an atheist nor anything....I am just a child of the creator and i have chosen to walk in his path.

I got to understand that all religion is a form of cult on its own, created to divide and control d masses, a way to keep everyone on d pent. (I cannot talk about this part cos it is a long story).

I will like to say that after everything, if i was to choose a church to go back to, it would be cele cos dats d only place i see dat the worship has no strings attached to it...tho everyone comes to it wanting something, but the worship itself does not focus on one particular thing.
Only thing i can criticize abt d church is their symbol,

1. The All seeing eyes or Eye of Horus or Eye of Lucifer over the cross with a crown above the cross to represent Jesus as king, but they put the eye above it

2. Then the Rainbow (In d occult, Greek mythology, Norse religion etc., the rainbow always represents what connects the god's to man or the bridge between man and god's...i guess ppl who watch Marvel Avengers will understand why Thor god of Thunder always travels to and from our planet on a rainbow bridge...may also explain why celestian prophets goes into trances and being taken over by another entity.)

I will leave u guys with this.
Read d Bible again with new set of eyes and understanding and u will realize that most of the things in d book are not literal things; they are codes, symbols and hidden truth of this world disguised as stories and fictions to misdirect those who will not use wisdom.
The words in the Bible are true, but they are not what u think it is.
For example, when the Bible says "Know d truth & it will set u free"...it means, know d truth about the world u live in, about the principalities and powers of this world, about the lies u have been told and things that have been hidden from u about the veil that has been pulled over ur eyes to keep u as a sheep and in a prison of d mind, to keep u as slaves for d system...wen u do, u will move away from it all and start working in d part d creator designed for u and u will find peace, joy and happiness in all things, u will be satisfied with wat u have, u will be set free.
When u are free from desires, u will realize all d mysteries, but when ur caught in desires, u see only d manifestations.

U can send me prayers at: sroommail@yahoo.com ...i can use some.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlexxxx(m): 4:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ndipe:
Any Church that practises burnt sacrifice should be avoided at all cost. Remember, Jesus Christ was the Only Supreme Sacrifice needed to atone for our sins. With this Truth, I stay away from any organization that tells their members to bring animals like chicken to appease whatever force that they think is working against an individual. Put your Trust in the Blood of Jesus Christ. Celestial, unfortunately, from what I heard about them espouse animal sacrifice which goes contrary to the Word of God in the New Testament.
“From what you hear about them” please, base your facts on what you have experienced. So many people can say a lot of things which may not be true. The use of animal for any form of sacrifice is not part and parcel of Cele. It is a church that believes in grace like any other church. So, I urge you to seek the truth yourself and it shall set you free
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Ndipe(m): 12:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

“From what you hear about them” please, base your facts on what you have experienced. So many people can say a lot of things which may not be true. The use of animal for any form of sacrifice is not part and parcel of Cele. It is a church that believes in grace like any other church. So, I urge you to seek the truth yourself and it shall set you free

I know that some white garment Churches demand for fowl for sacrifices.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Ndipe:

I know that some white garment Churches demand for fowl for sacrifices.
Whoever asks anyone to do that is acting on his own and not on church doctrines. There are many pastors in many churches that are fake and occultic. Sometimes ago, a pastor of CAC was arrested for burying some fetish things in his church. Now, CAC is a respected church and it would be wrong to rubbish CAC because of the action of just one pastor.
Trust me when I say this, churches these days are worst, but white garment churches flaws are easily exposed because of their distinct and different appearance.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by orunto27: 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
They are normal human Organisation searching for God in their own Light. They believe in Cherubs and Seraphims and like to immitate their relationships to The Supreme Spirit.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Ndipe(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Whoever asks anyone to do that is acting on his own and not on church doctrines. There are many pastors in many churches that are fake and occultic. Sometimes ago, a pastor of CAC was arrested for burying some fetish things in his church. Now, CAC is a respected church and it would be wrong to rubbish CAC because of the action of just one pastor.
Trust me when I say this, churches these days are worst, but white garment churches flaws are easily exposed because of their distinct and different appearance.

What's CAC?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:45pm On Sep 24, 2016
Ndipe:

What's CAC?
Christ Apostolic Church
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by castrol180(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
Beware of Cele, o' ye people
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by castrol180(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
castrol180:
Beware of Cele, o' ye people

I once attended a CCC (parish name withheld) precisely in Ibadan, and one Sunday after the service an elder brought a very large cooked rice and Titus fish with stew to the church for the very few members of the parish, we all assembled outside the church premise and we were all served the food without spoon (large portion of rice with big Titus fish). We were instructed by the shepherd (olusho) that we should not wash our hands on the bare floor but inside a very large white basins and at the same time we should clean our hands after washing with the elder's sutana (garment) which all the members did except I that kept my hand unwashed and uncleaned that day till I got to a place where I purchased a sachet of pure water to clean my hands. The dirty and oily water that was used to rinse hands in the white basin was later used to bath by that elder of the church. I don't think that is biblical. Since then, I have been suspecting them of so many spiritual atrocities...that and many more evil are done by them and so many which I deeply know. They make use of local fowl eggs, spoilt basket, refuse dumbing area, flowing river and so many non new testament items.
Thank God I know the truth and the truth set me free since years ago... Glory be to God. I was initially invited by the shepherd son then as we both attended the same higher institution of learning.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by OShepherd: 11:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
olutsen:
Am sorry its this long but a sum of what i have to say to all the post from Page 1 to 17

For those that came in and claim not your church that gives you salvation, true, well said which i believe everyone knows that and i believe that isn't an issue here cos we are here to share our experiences about the church. So let people air their views.

To Non-Celestians - We hear a lot of ills about the church but no one to share the positive parts cause the bad spreads like fire. Some had seen Christ in the church i want to believe and have you cared to seek out the positives happening there too.
And wait, don't you think if you were alive when Christianity started in the days of old you would probably have nailed Christians too then cos a lot of ills were rumored about the Christians then. This lead to their massacre in thousand by the Roman authorities then through the help of the Jews authorities who believed they had the right religion. Even up till now they are still massacred all over the world.
Innocent minds like you heard rumors of the bad the Christians did then and took it against them yet some were seeing Christ through the new religion that has a new doctrine which was totally strange to them. So please tread lightly.
Do you think we are practicing Christianity here in Nigeria? With all your I too know, I don arrive, I'm filled with the truth mentality, I know all the truths there needs to be known about Christianity or the bible mentality, am sure at gun point or r a p e point, when asked to renounce, you would gladly do that. Christianity in Nigeria hasn't tasted what I called the litmus test. Get online and see as people are been killed because they are Christians not because of any other thing but because some Christians among them don't act as one in their society.
Despite Jesus teachings, his disciples were still of questionable character in the society when he was around. They were perfected when he left. Many criticize Christ not just because of his teachings but also because of his disciples questionable characters.
Celestial Church of Christ has such questionable characters too and am sure you aren't criticizing because of its doctrines too.
As regards doctrines, Paul made us to realize there are mysteries in Christianity. If you are not comfortable or not ok with their doctrine, that doesn't mean they are not ok. And if you insist they aren't ok, that means you know all the mysteries about Christianity. God's ways aren't our ways ooo.
If you understand, you are lucky if you don't na u sabi.
RCCG, MFM, Winners, TREM,etc have doctrines which informed their mode of worship. Celestial doctrine informed their mode of worship too. If u cant wear a white garment or walk barefooted, it is your cross. Come to think of it, what if God directs you personally to walk bare footed for him nko, you wouldn't cos you're too t u s h for that. After all Jesus sent his disciples to evangelize barefooted too in a case. If you haven't come across it in the bible am surprise cos i tot u know all about the bible or Christianity. Can someone just explain why Jesus couldn't say to the blind man 'be healed' yet he used the mud and HIS spit to heal him. It just baffles me and this gives Celestians a cover to their way of healings or deliverance afterall a Man of God had to deliver someone wit a slap, well publicized issue then.

Can a non celestian tell me if all that happens to him or her in his/her church are all rosy. Haven't you been played by a guy or girl, your fellow member. Haven't you heard your pastor or one of your married elder or leader having an affair with a member yet you're not in Cele.

Please consider this, what if the church is of God and the devil doesn't want people to recognize this, isn't this what would be the end result-Bad news of the church been spread about so naturally you would hate it by just the mention of the church name. Just as Jesus, later Christianity were persecuted but time was their judge. Did you know that the Jewish authority were later sad they crucified Jesus. Yeah your bible didn't tell you this but it was written down by Pontius Pilate.

Please confirm your facts about the Founder or birth of the church before you present it as facts here. This site can help you though its not yet perfected.

www.cccworldhq.org

To Celestians, you have tried to defend your church with all passion yet we can't appear as a devil and preach Jesus Christ, who wants to listen to the devil preach Jesus Christ? And please remember that you can't change an ignorant person's mind who believes what he is doing is right.
Many of we Celestian have non member friends and we live same lifestyle with them, we are even better in doing that bad thing they are doing too. I know how many celestians in my school days that were cultist, they have cultist friends too who weren't celestians, tell me how such a celestian would convince his friend his church is kool. Or the cassanovas - players out there who with there friends compete based on how many girls they have slaughtered in a month, you are even better at the game. Or the aristo chicks whom are cele too. Can they convince their friends they have a church that can save them? I know of a friend that doesn't drink because his church doesn't permit him - Cele ofcourse yet his friends bully him for that. While you a fellow celestian can't do without the bar with your friends, you even consume more than them, they hail you because they can't compete with the bottles you empty. Remember that those things you do evil wise are done with and in the midst of your friends from other denominations who expect you to be better because your way of worship or doctrine is different.
Can you believe how many school cult leaders are celestians. You become the best when you roll with d world way of life and that explains why our acts are very notable.

Celestians this is what you get when you mixed your self with the world.

I have had bad experiences with the church yet i stick with them. A prophet can prophesy yet am hardly beaten with wrong prophesy cause have developed to that stage. I developed to the stage that I hardly get messages from them and when am finally approached, the word you know what to do is what am been told after some mysteries are revealed to me. I have studied the bible and many other worthy books and what mainly matters to me on a sunday isn't what the prophets do or how the shepherd preached but the worship cos am enlightened. I feel really bad about a lot of things but am walking and working my way to the top echelon of the church to effect significant changes, not to change the doctrine though but our approach and understanding behind some things. Why would a prophet prophesy about the good things about to happen and not remind you of what God needs from you, good acts and worship + faith in him. Or give you bad things about to happen without asking you to correct your negative acts so God would protect you as he promised the faith full rather give you shortcuts by asking you to do spiritual works. Spiritual works are really for baby celestians or non-celestians when you grow it become less and your commands in faith takes charge. Am a living example.

The issue is a lot of good doctrines have been bastardized in the church and the leaders are doing nothing. They are busy with something else. A evil cannot be committed in Pentecostal without the authorities taken immediate actions. Have seen cases that the media are been ask to play down the issue but cele who wan do that (Am close to the media world). The best they would do is 'The culprit isn't our member' and that is if they respond self. Celestial elders believe God would fight for his church cos he owns it so they do nothing but we have forgotten that if this generation refuse to fight on his behalf, he would just erase the generation and raise a new one that would fight for him. He did that with Isreal. I don't know why we are call Christ soldiers when we don't want to fight for him? Lets fight by doing the right things as celestians and encourage the right things too. God cannot come down and fight for himself or correct things but need us, u and me to do it.

One person said the leader died by accident yet i can't recollect where it was stated we christians should die a blissful death moreover Jesus himself died a condemned criminal's death. What of peter, paul, james etc. Christians all over the world seems to die the most brutal of all deaths.

One even said why call Angel Michael in prayers, if Jehovah the father and His son Jesus have been recognized in the prayer so what is the big deal about us calling Angel Michael, isn't he for and of God? Moreover we end our prayers with 'In Jesus Name' no matter how we start. Over 10years ago i read a book written by a Nigerian, non-celestian theologian called 'Revelation Explained' am not sure of this title cos its been long, it gave biblical facts about Holy Michael been the personal name of the Holy Spirit just as the father and son had a name. Seek the book if you want answers.
Sir and Ma, there are many mysteries in the bible, it more than I believe in Jesus Christ with mouth or 'I am bornagain'. How many Pentecostal really understand revelation yet Celestial Hymn book said a lot about the end time and going farther in explaining some revelation issues.
Paul was shown 3 heavens which was the grace giving to him or you want to tell me he knows all too, John didn't even talk about the number of heavens or other biblical MOG's cause they weren't giving the grace to see. But we were told it is 7 in our hymn book, so also in the Muslim line too. What about that or you want to tell me Muslims are worshiping idols too? If this is your believe you have a long way to go. Start as a babe in studying the bible.

Fellow Celestians, I suggest please lets start a tread on testimonies of what God has done for you in celestial church. If not here there is approved church forum (it is new) to share our tots and opinions and testimonies on www.cccworldhq.org/index.php/forum We might not be able to change hardened hearts (Jesus self couldn't change many during his time if not he would still be alive) but its your own little way of saying thank you to God and encouraging positive image of the church. Many hear of our evils yet no way to hear of the goods.

To all, remember God allows some things to go on without being checked so he can be glorified at the end of the day. If everything is going wrong for celestial church today doesn't mean it would be forever, it is a matter of time. Israel till now are being crucified from all corners yet God said his promise is e=with them, he would take charge when the time comes. It might be so for celestial church. So please keep to yourself rather than branding them with all negative things cos you might be behaving like Saul (Paul) out of passion for what you know. He was one of the most learned in Jewish times so you know the bible doesn't mean you are immune to making wrong judgement. Moreover you are human.

Am really sorry for those that had bad experiences with the church. I have too, would have even being married now (since 3 years)if not for issues that happened between me and some church elders whom we assumed knows God yet couldn't tell the truth when needed. God knows best sha. To know how bad it is, I haven't even seen someone that can replace her or the feeling she makes me feel. Even lost (died) my mother recently due to some diabolical acts of the ungodly celestians. It really affected me in all way badly, am left to cater for 5 siblings suddenly being the only one with a monthly paying job that couldn't take care of me alone.
Anyway the difference between us is that such experience didn't make me leave rather it makes me wanna stay and correct what i can correct, don't need to change all. Also pray I get to the top. IJN

Lets not forget that it is called a Spiritual church not a Pentecostal or Methodist. Therefore our ways, doctrines and mode of worship would be world apart. God appeared to our bible patriarchs in different ways. What he was to Abraham is different to David so also different to Moses etc. what Elijah saw is different to that of Daniel or Ezekiel saw but the dexterity of God in all is that they all compliment with a singular theme - They were all linked to him for his purpose and glorification.
RCCG ways of seeing God is different from MFM or that of KICC or Winners or Jehovah Witness or Cele or Cherubim but one thing is that they all believe in a singular theme - God the creator and Jesus his only begotten son who is the saviour of the world, our salvation. If we all see God and Christ from the same angle then there is no need for denominations but a singular christian church.
I still personally wonder why TREM would leave RCCG? Y?

Another funny thing is that if celestial church is a cult as some says, would people like adeboye and other notable MOGs identify with such establishment cause they are all under Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and all member of World Council of Churches (WCC). If these christian authorities after required deliberations and criterion accepts the church as a member, and found nothing wrong with their doctrine, are you saying they are fools or blind to reports about the church, or you know more than them? Your leaders and our leaders meet every now and then to deliberate on the way forward for the body of Christ. Your leaders know more than you do and I want to believe they are more loaded Word wise than you.
So please bone and keep to yourself your personal opinions, keep your fingers crossed as the church metamorphozise into a better church as times goes on, it just a process or stage we need to go through.
Quite thoughtful & motivational, thumbsup
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by okennie100: 1:48am On Apr 07, 2018
You like it or not celestial church will cleanse the world...Nigeria is not settled because celestial is not settle....you are talking about celestial because its a great church....you envy the glory.. No church can sing this powerful hymns ...FATHER from heaven authorizes
that the whole world may all
tremble for Celestial Church from above
The fold to purify the world
witches wizards will all tremble
beneath this new power Divine
Angels are filled with happiness
We marvel at this last ship
Halleluyah for all the works of God.
The last period is approaching
Christ Jesus will surely return
to give judgment to all the world
His death upon the wooden cross
blood and the water that both flowed
out of his punctured sacred side
must not be made to flow in vain
All eyes will surely behold Him
and all the Host of His Holy Angels.
All sinners should be repentant
for that great day, a trembling day
The Angels will blow their trumpets
earth and heaven shall be rolled away
oceans will all seize to exist
and all the dead will resurrect
Some with happiness exceeding
others will have great afflictions
Sinners will really tremble on that day.
Those who died for the words of Christ
Those who carried his wooden cross
will resurrect with great glory
They will be cloaked with glorious gown
They will be crowned with golden crowns
With tender palm fronds in their hands
They will fly up to meet their Christ
Weariness will they know no more
Halleluyah the voices all proclaim. Amended
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by clemzo101(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
My own question is simple, why do they speak arabic when they are in the spirit or single......also, whoever has any download links to those songs i would love to download pls, they are very good musicians. Dere week at unilorin those days use to be the best. Excellent music. U must dance

Pls download links to their music pls
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Classic147: 11:53am On Sep 03, 2018
99‰ of celstian heads are evil, anybody who stays in ibadan please stay away from this particular parish ORISUN AYO it was located inbetween tafo arena and ibadan poly the olusho is damn evil, i am a living witness and am still praying to the almighty God to cleanse me from his evil arrows. He took tons of cash from me and plan to disconect me from my family members so that i can bring my things and be living in church and when he sees that i am a bit hard to get he set some evil arrows againts me.I wont mention his name but people around there should beware of that particular parish.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Ndipe(m): 3:32am On Feb 23, 2019
Why dont they wear shoes?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Mujadilo: 7:30am On Nov 29, 2019
goodguy:
I attend CCC and I'm completely loving it.

@People, the fact that you had a bad experience at a particular parish does not mean you should label the church as a whole as 'bad'. These things happen everywhere, I just wonder why people usually make a fuss over cele in particular. Remember there are different kinds of humans in this world. Some will go at any length to prevent the work of God from manifesting (which is never possible). Personally, I am not moved in any way by what people say about Cele. I know that which is true, and I hold onto it.

Funny enough, so many pastors these days (as unbelievable as it may sound) have started testifying to the powers of God being manifested in Celestial Church of Christ.

[Ref: Hymn 176, first stanza, line 4] kiss

Hello
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by LordAzubuike(f): 6:01am On Feb 10, 2020
I find it hard to blend with people from cele. It's like a gathering of traditional worshippers . They run their shìt like they are worshipping in a shrine full of gods. Their ladies are very promiscuous for reasons I can't understand. Members sleep with each other's wives, they are fetish, evil minded and hell bent on destroying your home by telling you all sort of ridiculous prophecies like your mother is a witch, your wife is the reason behind your challenges etc. It's a no no

By the way what's the difference between cele and cherubim?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.