Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion (150357 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Whats So Bad About Celestial Church Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by funsho234(m): 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2011
THE WORD OF THE LORD IS TELLING YOU MEMBER AGIAN TO WORSHIP AND HEAR IS VOICE-- BY THE SONGS IN THE HYMN BOOK-----

1- ORO OLUWA KO SI YIN,
LATOKE ORUN WA ,
EMURA ,KE GBO IPE NA,
KE SI RI OGO NA.
NOTE THIS IS A WARNING TO U ALL THAT ARE GOING IN THE WRONG PATH,NOT WALKING AFTER THE TRUTH,BECAUSE IT IS THE TRUTH THAT CAN SET YOU FREE,WE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE
2- AIYE YI YIO LO SI OPIN,
OHUN GBOGBO YIO TAN,
ENIKENI TO GB O ORO NA,
YIO SI RI OGO NA.
JESUS IS THE WAY ,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE,NO MAN GET TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH HIM- LISTEN TO IS WORD AND OBEY IT ,SO THAT YOU RECIEVE IS EVERLASTING BLESSING .

4-IFE OLUWA TI PO TO
S,ENYIN IJO MIMO
E MURA KE GB, OLUWA GBO
KE LE RI OGO RE.
FOR GOD SO LOVE WE MEMBER OF THE CELESTIAL CHURCH THAT HE HAS GIVING US HIS GRACE AND MERCY PLUS POWER TO USE FOR THE UPLIFTMENT OF THIS CHURUCH ,NOT TO MAKE A DIVISION IN THIS GREAT CHURUCH,CHANGE NOW ALL THAT WANT TO DESTROY THE CHURCH ,FOR THE CHURCH CAN NOT BE DESTROY ,FOR THE LORD IS THE PILLAR OF TRUTH-THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE TRUTH TO COME OUT ,PLEASE WORSHIP GOD ,PLEASE WORSHIP GOD- FOR HE IS ALL IN ONE

6- ADE MIMO T. EMI TI PESE,
F,AWON TO GBA MI GBO,
AWON TO GBAGBO YIO DADE NA,
LATI SOGO KEHIN
THE LORD SAID ,I SHALL COME LIKE A THEFT IN THE NIGHT ,WHERE WILL YOU BE .
WILL U BE IN YOUR DIRTY RAG,OR HAVE U WASH YOUR ROBE AND MAKE IT CLEAN AND WHITE LIKE SNOW.
CELESTIAL MEMBER PLEASE STAND AT THE GATE OF TRUTH ,LOVING ONE ANOTHER ,WORSHIPPING THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL,FOR TIME IS AT HAND ,WHEN THE TRUE WORSHIPPER OF CELESTIAL CHURCH SHALL WORSHIP THE LORD IN TRUTH AND FAITH.

WE BROUGHT NOTHING INTO THIS WORLD ,SO WE SHALL TAKE NOTHING BACK ,EXCEPT THE WORD OF TRUTH IN THE BIBLE WHICH U HEAR ,ALWAYS DO U OBEY AND LIVE BY IT ,MY LORD AS SAID I DONT LOOK AT THE OUT MOST ,BUT AT THE INNERMOST HEART OF U ,THIS IS WHERE THE MIGHT GOD LOOK AT,SO CHANGE AND REPENT ALL THAT HAVE BACKSLIDED IN THE WORD OF THE LORD,AND U SHALL HAVE JOY IN HIM AND EVERLASTING PEACE-

OMO IJO NMIMO-----PLEASE----------E DAMURE NYIN GIRI

THIS SONG SAY IT ALL----
ENYIN OMO IJO MIMO,
E DAMURE NYIN GIRI,
KA SI IE B, AWON ANGELI,
KA ALLELUYA LOJO NA,
KA SI LE BO SINU AYO OLUWA
SOLO- DAMUSO-FUN BABA
AWAMARIDI JINLE KABIYESI,
JEHOVAH MIMO JOWO,
MA SE LE MI LODO RE
NIPA ORE OFE RE,
KINLE DE BE

THE WORD OF THE LORD AND HIS BLOOD AND SAVE U FROM SIN,HAVING PURIFIED YOUR SOUL,JESUS IS THE LIGHT THAT SHINE IN YOUR LIFE ,TRUST AND BELIEVE IN HIS NAME ,HEARKEN UNTO HIS VOICE ,LET HIM BE YOUR FATHER AND U HIS SON,CASTING ALL YOUR HOPE AND PROBLEM THE THE MNIGHT ONE ,THAT CAN MAKE ALL THING POSSIBLE.
FEAR NOT FOR YE SHALL BE SAVE,HAVE FAITH IN HIM,THE ONLY KING OF KING,THE SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD,CLING UNTO IS GREAT ROBE ,WE U WILL HAVE EVERLASTING JOY.

LET MANY NOT BOOST ABOUT POWER AND MIRACLE ,WHICH WE ALWAY DO ,FOR WORSHIP IS WHAT IS REQUIRED BY WE CELESTIAL-THOSE THING S WILL NOT MAKE U TO GET TO THE KINGDOM ,EXCEPT U WORSHIP THE LORD IN TRUTH AND LOVE OTHER AS THE FATHER HAS LOVE U-FOR WE SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND IT WILL SET US FREE-- OUR FATHER IN THE LORD ALWAYS SAY IT THAT -
ESIN , ESIN, OLUWA OLORUN,
ESIN ,ESIN,OLUWA OLORUN,
BABA WA LOKAN ,
K,OLORUN F,OGO ORUN HAN AIYE,
KI GBOGBO AIYE LE WARIRI LABE,
AGBARA NA,

MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE ACCEPTED,FATHER LET US BE AMONG THOSE THAT U HAVE ACCEPTED,RIGHTLY KNOWING THE WORD OF TRUTH AND FOLLOWING U PATH.
CELESTIAL MEMBER AND FATHER PLUS MOTHER PLEASE LET US COME TOGETHER IN LOVE AND ONE UNITY TO LIFT THE CHURCH UP TO WERE IT WAS BEFORE,I WILL END MY SAYING WITH THIS SONG-
KA SOWO PO ,KA SOWO PO ,
PELU IFE MIMO
KA GBADURA NIGBA GBOGBO
KA TERIBA FUN OBA OLUWA
EMA WE OWO FUN ARA NYIN
PELU DAPO MIMO
TO YOU ALL THAT HEAR THE WORD ,CHANGE AND FOLLOW THE PATH OF TRUTH ,BLESS SHALL U BE ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE -NOTE SALVATION IS A FREE GIFT

HALLELUYA TO U ALL ---------- AMEN
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 2:30am On Apr 08, 2011
@ yommyuk

>>>>@Jesuto
you are entitled to your own opinion, however be careful on what you say about SBJ Oshoffa. To say that he decieved people is absolutely untrue. According to your post you attended for 6 years and left when you were 18. This means you were a CCC member between the age of 13-18. In my opinion that is an age of innocence and immaturity in regards to spirituality.

You have exercised your God-given right to move on within the body of christ. Kudos and continue therein. As long as you follow Christ, No wahala bro

God bless Wink<<<<

I stand by my statement that Oshoffa deceived people, I would however add that I believe he was deceived as well. The bible says that there is salvation in no other BUT JESUS CHRIST. Oshoffa taught that there was salvation in doing good works, not in faith SOLELY IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. That is deception! In Celestial Church of Christ, Jesus Christ is a good leader but He is not Supreme Lord, in other words, doctrine is not formed by what Jesus commands but by what the "spirit" reveals. Again, that is deception and error!

The fact that I was in CCC between the ages of 13-18 years does not mean that I was too immature to recognize the spirit of good and evil. In Hebrew cultures, bat mitzvahs and bar mitzvahs are performed at ages 12-13 years!

2 Timothy 2:15 says "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Mark 4:25 "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given."

Study the bible and ask the God of the bible to reveal Himself to you. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 3:17am On Apr 08, 2011
@harbaylee

>>>@jesuto OSHOFFA does not deceive anybody and you know that, and you made mention of how celestial member pray (Jehovah, Jesu Kristi, Michael Mimo ), When Called anyone in His Vineyard he gave set his standard before them as GOD did to OSHOFFA and that the way GOD want him to pray. If you don't know the main reason why we call HOLY MICHAEL i'l tell you now, Check your BIBLE and tell me the only person that fight and conquer the devil, Without been told its HOLY MICHAEL and if you don't know, you can check that up yourself in JUDE 1:9 and you will see.If you dreams and you heard voices it is caused by two things its either your possessed evil spirit or you are one of them . e all know that JESUS alone is lord and he will forever be. I know your type when you have problem that's when you remember Cele but after the problem has been solved you says series of poo about Cele, Please tell me the church you attend . Because, i have all their details with me and i will give it to you and you check it out. <<<

You raised a couple of issues and I will respond to them. However, first of all, Oshoffa deceived many and he was deceived as well. You don't have to agree with me. The truth is the truth regardless.

Now to the first issue - praying to "holy Michael" - that reason is unfounded from the scriptures. So what if Michael fought with Lucifer? That does not bestow on him (angel Michael) the right to the Trinity! You referred to Jude verse 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

In that verse, you see Michael honoring the Lord, Michael did not honor himself! That is one of the proofs that the spirit within the celestial church is an evil spirit.

Colossians 2: 15 declares that Jesus Christ made an open show of principalities and powers, I'll post the whole chapter later below. However, note that the overcomer is Jesus, not angel Michael.

The second issue - I no longer have nightmares or hear evil voices, I did while I was in Celestial church and for the first two-three years after leaving CCC. The oppressions stopped when I got filled with the Holy Spirit and began to pray in other tongues. I also learnt about my authority in Christ and pleading the blood of Jesus. So I am free and I enjoy my liberty in Christ.

Now on a personal note, I'll advise you not to be presumptuous. You don't know me or what I have been through and you can only tell about me from what I have told you. Whatever problem I have is solved by Jesus Christ, not by a church. I pray you know Jesus the Christ and celebrate his Lordship.

Now below is the second chapter of Colossians. Enjoy!

Colossians 2 (King James Version)

1For I would that ye knew what great conflict I have for you, and for them at Laodicea, and for as many as have not seen my face in the flesh;

2That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

3In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.

4And this I say, lest any man should beguile you with enticing words.

5For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ.

6As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:

7Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.

8Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

16Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:

17Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

18Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

19And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.

20Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

21(Touch not; taste not; handle not;

22Which all are to perish with the usingwink after the commandments and doctrines of men?

23Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body: not in any honour to the satisfying of the flesh.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2011
@Jesuto

Oshoffa taught that there was salvation in doing good works, not in faith SOLELY IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST. That is deception!

Did you personally listen to Papa Oshoffa's sermon regarding the above? If yes, Where? If the answer is No, let me therefore shed a little bit of light on the issue of Faith and Good works using the bible as my reference

With a clear conscience I boldly declare to you that your relationship with God cannot be merely based on believing a true statement like "Having faith in God."

James 3:18-19

Now someone may argue, "Some people have faith; others have good deeds. "But I say, "How can you show me your faith if you don't have good deeds? I will show you my faith by my good deeds."

You say you have faith, for you believe in one God. GOOD FOR YOU! Even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror. HOW FOOLISH! Can you see that faith without good deeds is USELESS!

Faith and good works are inseparable. This is what is missing in the Church nowadays. The body of Christ has gone cold. Mistrust and deciet is the order of the day. The term "Born again Christain" has been dragged thru the mud. Therefore I back up what Papa oshoffa teaches in regards to faith and good works.

In Celestial Church of Christ, Jesus Christ is a good leader but He is not Supreme Lord, in other words, doctrine is not formed by what Jesus commands but by what the "spirit" reveals. Again, that is deception and error!

Are you having a laugh? angry
Different circumstances brings about different revelation. When you read and study the bible, you seek God revelation in your personal circumstances. Fingers are not equal. It is called spiritual insight. That is where the church is losing the battle. Every jack and harry picks up the bible and wants to become a pastor. You see doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, etc leaving their proffessions in droves to become impromtu MOGs. When the going gets tough, they turn the church into a den of robbers. Why? God did not call them. In Cele what we promote is aligning scripture with revelation. They are both inseparable.

Luke 1:78-79
"Because of God's tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, AND TO GUIDE US TO THE PATH OF PEACE" -- Amen

The fact that I was in CCC between the ages of 13-18 years does not mean that I was too immature to recognize the spirit of good and evil. In Hebrew cultures, bat mitzvahs and bar mitzvahs are performed at ages 12-13 years!

Too immature to recognize? maybe not! But surely not mature enough to make sound sense and Judgement. sad
The same thing happenED 2me. I left CCC  temporarily  from the age of 17-27,but no place like HOME cool

2 Timothy 2:15 says "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

Mark 4:25 "And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given."

Study the bible and ask the God of the bible to reveal Himself to you. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE!

Mature Advice. However the above I already know and do. Thanks wink
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by jazz121: 11:05pm On May 15, 2011
I have been able to go through what a lot of people said about cele which I think or I believe to be right, but unfortunately what people expect from the church is so much that people think that the members of this cele church are no longer human beings, they think that the members there are from a different planet and not of this world.
remember some where in the bible Jesus said is there any who has not done what this woman did let him or her cast the first stone everyone went into a very deep thought under a split seconds and remembered that at one time, some time, some where, some how, they must have committed adultery or even fornication. it is very easy to point fingers, why not sit down and think about yourself, someone was saying how the father lost all he had when he left cele or because he left cele do you expect your dad would come and tell you how he acquired his wealth if it was of God do you think your dad's wealth and riches will just disappear, whom God has bless who can curse? do you think God fails whoever trust and believe in him. Can some one please tell me which church is the best? we are talking of human beings here, who is the church? is it not human beings? is it not the same human beings are leaders in Nigeria they all ran the economy of the country down, is it this same pastors in Pentecostal churches travel on private jets and the poor people in their church can't even afford three good square meals where did they got the money from? somebody pls tell me, these same pastors have private universities and secondary school that not even an average members of their church can afford to pay for the fees and the church money was used in building these schools, who attends these schools? people in government? who had stole money belonging to the state, and this is money meant for building school for the poor, hospitals, good road electricity and a lot of people have died because the of bad roads, no hospital for medical, people got electrocuted trying to changed light to another face then they come to donate this money to pastor and everybody clap and shout praise the living Jesus. we magnify these pastors they commit a lot of atrocities, and quickly hide them, somebody give me a break! these pastors go on the most expensive cars with their family, their children is always travelling abroad, they live in the most expensive houses and you sit down there telling me cele church, tell me you are not a sinner, among all of you who has written about their bad experience in Celestial Church of Christ tell me you have not committed adultery or fornication, stolen, told lies, gossip or done anything bad, what makes you think you are different from those members in Celestial Church of Christ you condemn are you not the same human being did you not take yourself with your content ie adultery, fornication etc to your pentecostal church, by the way, if you are that perfect why going to church in the first place, is it not for our imperfection that Jesus Christ came and died for us, is it not only the sick that seek the physician? remember Noah's ark, God welcomed everything both clean and unclean.

I am not saying cele is good or bad, it is good because you are good and it is bad because you are bad so also other church think about yourself, otherwise you will keep running from one church to another looking for good church not knowing there is no good church the only good church is you, your heart, it is you that will join the church with what is in you and it is you that will leave the church with what is in you.

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by lepasharon(f): 12:46am On May 16, 2011
i am very weary of cele o! there is just something nt right about dem,why r muslims always attracted to them 4 prayer? why r dey turning christianity into religionn by wearing white outfit ?dey also go barefooted in their church like muslims wats with dis candle stuf dey always do like rituals d prophecies dey make Hmmm nt too sure!
I fear dem o,sumthin isnt right about dem
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 12:12am On May 18, 2011
@ yommyuk,

>>>Did you personally listen to Papa Oshoffa's sermon regarding the above? If yes, Where? If the answer is No, let me therefore shed a little bit of light on the issue of Faith and Good works using the bible as my reference<<<

If I listened to Oshoffa's sermon, I have forgotten it. I do remember what his followers taught because I participated in many bible studies at one of the parishes I attended in Lagos. Sorry, you can't shed more light on salvation, you don't need to anyway, the bible is very plain on how we get saved.

>>>With a clear conscience I boldly declare to you that your relationship with God cannot be merely based on believing a true statement like "Having faith in God."<<<

Even though your conscience is clear, your information is wrong. God's word, the bible plainly states how a man must be saved and it condemns works and promotes grace through faith. I choose to believe the bible and disbelieve you! See Ephesians 2: 8-9

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

>>>Faith and good works are inseparable. This is what is missing in the Church nowadays. The body of Christ has gone cold. Mistrust and deciet is the order of the day. The term "Born again Christain" has been dragged thru the mud. Therefore I back up what Papa oshoffa teaches in regards to faith and good works.<<<

When it comes to salvation, faith and works are separable. The only "work" a person needs to be saved is to "say or confess that Jesus is Lord". that is different from the "work" of giving alms or assisting the needy. Don't get it mixed up! The book of James was talking to Christians, not non-Christians.

>>>Are you having a laugh? Angry
Different circumstances brings about different revelation. When you read and study the bible, you seek God revelation in your personal circumstances. Fingers are not equal. It is called spiritual insight. That is where the church is losing the battle. Every jack and harry picks up the bible and wants to become a pastor. You see doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, etc leaving their proffessions in droves to become impromtu MOGs. When the going gets tough, they turn the church into a den of robbers. Why? God did not call them. In Cele what we promote is aligning scripture with revelation. They are both inseparable.<<<

CCC is not a godly church because it does not preach Jesus Christ as the only way to the Father. Jesus is "one" of the ways, that revelation is cursed according to apostle Paul. See Galatians 1:8-9;

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

I wish you well. Peace!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 6:02am On May 18, 2011
@Jesuto

Before I comment on your writeup, I will like to tell you in plain terms that I follow not Oshoffa, but Christ.

Papa Oshoffa is a man of God, but was not prefect just like his other contemporaries in the bible (David, Solomon and Peter.) Celestial Church of Christ is a lot more than Papa Oshoffa. I hope you get that Sister. Papa Oshoffa did not bring me into the fold. It is Christ who led me there.

Let me go deeper and  generate a bit of hullabaloo. There are some scriptures in the bible which may not be relevant to ones personal situation. It is up to you to find what actually applies to you thru the spirit of the living God (Holy Spirit).

It is crucial that we ALWAYS evaluate a sermon coming from human beings(MOGs, prophets, Pastors, Apostles) with the Word of God, mediating on it and seek true revelation from God.

Even though your conscience is clear, your information is wrong. God's word, the bible plainly states how a man must be saved and it condemns works and promotes grace through faith. I choose to believe the bible and disbelieve you! See Ephesians 2: 8-9

Sure!

Eph 2:8-9
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can't take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.[/color
Christians live and die dependent on God's grace. This I know.

I also know that the most important things in life are forgiveness, a right relationship with God, acceptance into God's family as his child, eternal life, spiritual understanding, the transforming power of the Holy Spirit, the promise of God's blessing now and forever which are all gifts of God for those he has chosen and made his own by his grace. There is nothing we can do to get these things for ourselves. GOSPEL TRUTH!

However, Titus 2:12 warns us
[color=#990000]"We should live in this evil world with wisdom, righteouness and devotion to God"

Meaning we should show that we have being transformed by the grace of God into throughly Christian qualities. Bring the godly virtues to life, in order to make plain to world we live that a virtuous life derives only from the appearance of God's grace in Jesus Christ.

Ask youself sis, what are these virtues?

God bless smiley
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Joagbaje(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2011
@jesuto

I understand your point about salvation. You are right , it was more of religious activities those days ,I don't know about now. There was no clear direction on how to be saved , you only join the church and use a bucket of water to bath with soap and native sponge but not salvation into christ.

But I believe oschoffa was called of God. But the system didn't dwell on new testament scriptures . A man may be called , but the calling will not teach you bible. You must study, if not you will not be able to discern between the voice of God and the devil in doctrines.

I saw healings and miracles done through oschoffa in the name of Jesus . But biblical doctrines were more of the old testament. And less of the new. So that became a problem.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2011
The origin of cele church itself isn't palatable.
Oshoffa was had a big farm in Ajase and they were lots of witches in Otta. When the witches were droven out, Oshoffa accepted them on his land. They gave him powers and he decided to use it to set up a church. The spirit operating in the cele church is 'atinga spirit' meaning marine withcraft. That's why celes can never reveal witches or deal with them like C&S does, they lift one leg up and hop while in the spirit and their members usually do not leave. It's like an occult ruled by white witchs and wizards.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 11:29am On Jun 10, 2011
Vgal:

The origin of cele church itself isn't palatable.
Oshoffa was had a big farm in Ajase and they were lots of witches in Otta. When the witches were droven out, Oshoffa accepted them on his land. They gave him powers and he decided to use it to set up a church. The spirit operating in the cele church is 'atinga spirit' meaning marine withcraft. That's why celes can never reveal witches or deal with them like C&S does, they lift one leg up and hop while in the spirit and their members usually do not leave. It's like an occult ruled by white witchs and wizards.

May God forgive u

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by amor4ce(m): 3:08am On Jun 12, 2011
Is this part of the CCC Constitution? Is it Scriptural? Where in the Bible is it mentioned that an Angel was called upon by a Man? Which of the recorded prayers in the Bible has it? How did Jesus Christ teach us to pray ( Matthew 6:9–13)?
the form of prayer at CCC (Jehovah, Jesu Kristi, holy Michael)

Why not Jehovah, Jesu Kristi, Emi Mimo?

Again, is it of the Divine Order and mentioned in the CCC Constitution?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2011
amor4ce:

Is this part of the CCC Constitution? Is it Scriptural? Where in the Bible is it mentioned that an Angel was called upon by a Man? Which of the recorded prayers in the Bible has it? How did Jesus Christ teach us to pray ( Matthew 6:9–13)?
Why not Jehovah, Jesu Kristi, Emi Mimo?
Again, is it of the Divine Order and mentioned in the CCC Constitution?

This order of names was given to the Pastor and founder of the church, Papa SBJ Oshoffa via the Holy Spirit. So I will call it divine Order.

Secondly, I will refer u to Rev 12:7

"Then there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon and his angels. And the dragon lost the battle, and he and his angels were forced out of heaven. This great dragon - the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the world was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

This scene clarifies the dragons identity and power. It was God who dispatches Michael, the warrior archangel to confront the dragon and his angels. God does not have to engage in the battle himself.

Daniel 12:1
At that time Michael, the archangel who stands guard over your nation will arise. Then there will be a time of anguish greater than any since nations first came to existence. But at that time every one of your people whose name is written in the book will be rescued.
In essence, in the spiritual realm, when we pray in the natural, spiritually a war is going on in the unseen world. God thru is wisdom gave celestial church of christ the key to successful prayer over any spiritual barrier that Satan the enemy of our soul may try to bring forth. It is called divine knowledge and yes, 'DIVINE ORDER OF PRAYER'

Matthew 26:53

Don't you realise that I could ask my Father for thousands of angels to protect us, and he would send them instantly?

Why would Jesus the Son of God need to call upon the Father to dispatch angels? cool
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by amor4ce(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2011
Is asking the Father the same as asking the angels?
Did Daniel pray to Angel Michael?

Where is it mentioned in the CCC Constitution? Can you quote the location in the CCC Constitution?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2011
amor4ce:

Is asking the Father the same as asking the angels?
Did Daniel pray to Angel Michael?

Where is it mentioned in the CCC Constitution? Can you quote the location in the CCC Constitution?

I beg  stop this fault finding for God sake.

Who is asking anything from angels. Who created the angels and us?  All we do is ask God in Jesus name to dispatch angels depending on the issue at hand and we thank God who continues to answer our prayers.

Regarding the CCC Constitution, what about it? To tell you  the truth, I have never found time to read the constitution. My constitution is Christ.

If you got the time, there you go

http://www.celestialchurch.com/aboutus/reference/constitu.htm

1 Like

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 6:08am On Jun 16, 2011
@ Joagbaje,

Sorry I am responding late, I don't come here often,

you wrote : >>>I understand your point about salvation. You are right , it was more of religious activities those days ,I don't know about now. There was no clear direction on how to be saved , you only join the church and use a bucket of water to bath with soap and native sponge but not salvation into christ.<<

The bible gives a CLEAR direction on HOW to be saved, see Romans 10: 9-10

King James Version (KJV)

9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

So if you'd like to be saved, you need to believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead and confess with your mouth that Jesus is your Lord! if you do that ACCORDING to the bible, YOU ARE SAVED!

>>>But I believe oschoffa was called of God. But the system didn't dwell on new testament scriptures . A man may be called , but the calling will not teach you bible. You must study, if not you will not be able to discern between the voice of God and the devil in doctrines.

I saw healings and miracles done through oschoffa in the name of Jesus . But biblical doctrines were more of the old testament. And less of the new. So that became a problem.<<<

It is true that a calling does not teach one the bible, however, what one teaches will reveal one's master or authority. If Oschoffa was really called of Yahweh, the true God, then He would have been devoted to Yeshua (Jesus), the only begotten Son of God. While every minister has different knowledge about the things of God, the common and most basic fact that joins all TRUE ministers together is the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Oschoffa and his trained leaders were into a different faith apart from the gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ, that's why CCC is a cult not a church.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
It is true that a calling does not teach one the bible, however, what one teaches will reveal one's master or authority. If Oschoffa was really called of Yahweh, the true God, then He would have been devoted to Yeshua (Jesus), the only begotten Son of God. While every minister has different knowledge about the things of God, the common and most basic fact that joins all TRUE ministers together is the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Oschoffa and his trained leaders were into a different faith apart from the gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ, that's why CCC is a cult not a church.[/quote

Have you forgotten that the name of the church is "CELESTIAL CHURCH OF CHRIST"

do u remember this song?

Egbe orin yin si oke ee,
Ani eyin enu ona
Kia si gbe nyin si oke e,
Eyin 'lekun ayeraye
K 'oba ogo wo inu ile
Wo 'nu le mimo re wa,
Ta ha ni oba ogo na?
Jehovah ni oba ogo
Ta ha ni oba ogo na?
Jesu kristi olugbala cool
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Jesuto(f): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2011
So what if a song says Jesu is olugbala (Jesus is Savior) and the name of the church is Celestial church of Christ, that doesn't make it REAL. The bible is the FINAL AUTHORITY!

Yeshua haMashiash (Jesus the Messiah in Hebrew) said;
Matthew 24:5 KJV "For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Mark 13:6 KJV "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many."
Luke 21:8 KJV "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."

As long as CCC teaches that salvation is NOT in Christ ALONE, CCC IS A CULT! No amount of "good works" is going to save any human being, ONLY the blood of Jesus Christ! The gospel is also not a percentage of the blood of Jesus Christ and a percentage of good works. It is 100% the blood of Jesus Christ. STUDY the bible and don't lose your soul, no church is going to save you.

Shalom.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2011
Jesuto:

[s]So what if a song says Jesu is olugbala (Jesus is Savior) and the name of the church is Celestial church of Christ, that doesn't make it REAL. The bible is the FINAL AUTHORITY!

Yeshua haMashiash (Jesus the Messiah in Hebrew) said;
Matthew 24:5 KJV "For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many."
Mark 13:6 KJV "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many."
Luke 21:8 KJV "And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them."

As long as CCC teaches that salvation is NOT in Christ ALONE, CCC IS A CULT! No amount of "good works" is going to save any human being, ONLY the blood of Jesus Christ! The gospel is also not a percentage of the blood of Jesus Christ and a percentage of good works. It is 100% the blood of Jesus Christ. STUDY the bible and don't lose your soul, no church is going to save you.[/s]Shalom.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Flowers1: 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2011
I do not attend CCC, but sadly I've heard so much evil about it. I don't know if the bad stuff people say about the Church is true or not, but all I can say is "one bad nut destroys all". The leaders of this church must try their best to live right, then maybe after our generation with a long record of good, this rumours will stop. This advice may also go to any other church as well. God bless!!
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by God4: 7:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
C.A.C, REDEEMED, C.E.C, THE APOSTOLIC, CHERUBIN, WINNERS all have issues no church is immuned.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Joagbaje(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
@jesuto

Jesuto:

@ Joagbaje,

It is true that a calling does not teach one the bible, however, what one teaches will reveal one's master or authority. If Oschoffa was really called of Yahweh, the true God, then He would have been devoted to Yeshua (Jesus), the only begotten Son of God. While every minister has different knowledge about the things of God, the common and most basic fact that joins all TRUE ministers together is the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Oschoffa and his trained leaders were into a different faith apart from the gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ, that's why CCC is a cult not a church.

Deeper life has controversial doctrines , (to some people) likewise winners ,CEC and all.

In the 1940s when CCC was birthed , such churches seemed to be the happening churches then, because of miracles and supernatural manifestations which the old cathedral lacked. That seemed to be the best God could get in africa for the "move of the spirit " . Which stated with C&S .OscHoffa himself was at one time in C&S . Likewise ,the founder of redeemed church. As a matter of fact redeemed church started as a White garment church ,just like CCC and C&S . But the redeemed church gave room to study of the new testament and gradually ,the system changed.

That is the area CCC, had delays, and I'm glad certain changes are been heard of especially , bible teaching. Etc. The only problem now is the fact that there are factions and this changes are coming from bottom rather than the head. If oschoffa were alive ,I believe by now the holyspirit would have done a quicker work.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by dedotrixy(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ Joagbaje,

Joagbaje, who told u Oshoffa wasnt a follower of Christ. Th end shall justify the means, I want you to sit back nd watch the Generals that God is raising in Celestial do exploits. Open ur Bible to 1:cor1: 26-28.

Baba palase l'atorun wa ki gbobo aye si wariri fun ijpo mimo lati orun wa, ijo yi ni yo we aye mo. (Redemption is alwys unbelievable)

GOD Bless every true member of celestial who worships in truth nd in spirit.\

pls relate any qsn whatsoever about celestial to me. i am ready by the power of the Holy Spirit to give you answers nd to unveil mysteries not untold abt ccc to anyone.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2011
I have always known CELE , Cherubim and Seraphim etc as CULTS.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!! Walking into church barefooted, wearing white garments, chasing spirits around the place and been chased by spirits , burning candles. etc. makes it a church of GOD.

Why can't people just pick up thier bible , read it, test the spirits and follow JESUS .

Why add rituals and tradition to it

CELE is no church of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
frosbel:

I have always known CELE , Cherubim and Seraphim etc as CULTS.

What !!!!!!!!!!!!! Walking into church barefooted, wearing white garments, chasing spirits around the place and been chased by spirits , burning candles. etc. makes it a church of GOD.

Why can't people just pick up thier bible , read it, test the spirits and follow JESUS .

Why add rituals and tradition to it

CELE is no church of GOD.

u seem to have an issue with all churches. What church do you attend if you dont mind me asking?
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Joagbaje(m): 1:49am On Aug 03, 2011
dedotrixy:

@ Joagbaje,
Joagbaje, who told u Oshoffa wasnt a follower of Christ. Th end shall justify the means,

Where did I make such statement pls ?

pls relate any qsn whatsoever about celestial to me. i am ready by the power of the Holy Spirit to give you answers nd to unveil mysteries not untold abt ccc to anyone.

I won't criticise a church. But you are free to raise any issue, I will contribute.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by Micuilles: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2011
@ Yummyyuk & Frosbel

Do you see why it is always better & smatter never to critisize men of God or churches but only to discuss critically on your individual views using the Bible as your reference? smiley

I joined this forum when I read posts from two of you raining unnecessary insults on men of God e.g. Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Pst Chris, etc. SO YOU GUYS ALSO HAVE PASTORS EH!!! At least I now know that Mr. Frosbel is Deeper Life, Yummyyuk is Cele. Can you imagine the person's critisizing others? Now that the ball has now moved into your church sorry court, you're now at logger heads more or less.

just go get yourselves a good study Bible each, make out time & study about Jesus, who he is, why he came & how it benefits you. Try studying the new testament books, especislly Pauls messages, mix it with prophesies from Isiah, Daniel, Jerimiah, then read about our father of faith Abraham. By the power of God's Spirit you will recieve interpretations from the Angel of God's pressence. grin grin You guys really do have logs in your eyes to remove aftre which you go back to your partners in crime e.g. Earwide, Kunleoshob, Ogajim, etc. Godbless you. wink wink wink
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by hallmark77: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2011
@All,It is obvious that some celestial parishes uses human body parts to make spiritual work for their clients and most times their clients has no knowledge of how they are making this spititual work for them.Please can someone clarify this issue?What would be the consequences for the ignorant client who has no knowledge of how they use human boy part to work for them?The priest usually hide it because they know the client wont accept it.

I will like someone with deep knowledge to shed some light on this.Thank you.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
Micuilles:

@ Yummyyuk & Frosbel

Do you see why it is always better & smatter never to critisize men of God or churches but only to discuss critically on your individual views using the Bible as your reference? smiley

I joined this forum when I read posts from two of you raining unnecessary insults on men of God e.g. Oyedepo, Ashimolowo, Pst Chris, etc. SO YOU GUYS ALSO HAVE PASTORS EH!!! At least I now know that Mr. Frosbel is Deeper Life, Yummyyuk is Cele. Can you imagine the person's critisizing others? Now that the ball has now moved into your church sorry court, you're now at logger heads more or less.

just go get yourselves a good study Bible each, make out time & study about Jesus, who he is, why he came & how it benefits you. Try studying the new testament books, especislly Pauls messages, mix it with prophesies from Isiah, Daniel, Jerimiah, then read about our father of faith Abraham. By the power of God's Spirit you will recieve interpretations from the Angel of God's pressence. grin grin You guys really do have logs in your eyes to remove aftre which you go back to your partners in crime e.g. Earwide, Kunleoshob, Ogajim, etc. Godbless you. wink wink wink

@Micuilles

It is well documented on NL that I do not criticize so called men of God unnecessarily. I may point out an error in their teaching, but never speak against their ministry.

So I will suggest that you get your facts right. Cheers cheesy
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
hallmark77:

@All,It is obvious that some celestial parishes uses human body parts to make spiritual work for their clients and most times their clients has no knowledge of how they are making this spititual work for them.Please can someone clarify this issue?What would be the consequences for the ignorant client who has no knowledge of how they use human boy part to work for them?The priest usually hide it because they know the client wont accept it.

I will like someone with deep knowledge to shed some light on this.Thank you.

I will not deny that such people do not exist. Likewise I will not deny that such people do not exist in christianity as a whole. But one thing I know for sure (100%) is that such practices are absolutely prohibted by the Church and christian belief.

Even among the idol worshippers, such practice is not allowed, but does exist.

For example, It is widely known that traditional kings in nigeria undergo rituals that involve human parts. Likewise in England, during the cornoration of the Monarchy, only virgins are allowed to partake in some certain rituals.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by hallmark77: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2011
Ok.
Re: Celestial Church of Christ: Your Experience And Opinion by yommyuk: 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
hallmark77:

@YommyUk,Thanks but how can it affect people they have used such means to assist spiritually without having the knowledge that human body parts was used?

Ignorance of the law does not mean, Not Guilty!.

However, there are degrees of guilt. The question I will ask such person is, what spiritual assistance will require human body parts? Wealth? Seeking fruits of the womb? ill- luck? what?

Advice.

Surrender the situation to God. Repent and seek his face. The blood of Jesus is precious to God.

Bottomline, surrender your life to Christ. There is no error God can not fix.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

SCOAN Wiseman John Chi Is Dropped / Odù Ifá: Learn How To Interprete Ifa / The Book Of Enoch / Jesus Quoted It And So Did Apostles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.