Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September (10053 Views)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim / Budget Implementation: Key To Nigeria’s Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by lacasa: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2012
talk true: 100% implementation is impossible but 100% spending is possible
They have spent all the budget allocation and will soon request for appropriation
Where did they spent the budget? Nobody knows

Thank u O̲̣̣̥!

Bloody rogues †ђat they are
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
[size=15pt]Fresh Air....[/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by doublej1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: [size=15pt]Fresh Air....[/size]

bros, which fresh air; normal one or GEJ fresh air
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ifihearam: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
na_joke:

And here comes laptop em..eyes rolling shocked...yes grin...002 talking trash as usual.

Deal with the message and not the messanger
State ut facts and argue constructively with concrete evidence.

Dummy

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ypzilanti: 12:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: [size=15pt]Fresh Air....[/size]

What more can we expect from you?

In your previous post you posited that it was nobody's business what GEJ does with Nigeria's money since the money is from Niger Delta.

I am not joking when I say that that is the most ridiculous nonsensical statement that I have heard since 2012.

If that is the type of rubbish that comes forth from your brain, I think your education (and I am asumming you are educated since English is the language of instruction in Nigeria)is a complete waste....A pity in a land where schools and teachers are scarce and the investment in you could have been used for some other person.

If an Ijaw fisherman argued in such a manner, I would not take it against him, it is afterall the primodal instinct of the tribe to defend their own.

Education is supposed to insulate us from our basic instinct and make us more objective and analytical.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ifihearam: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
[quote author=lacasa]

Thank u O̲̣̣̥!

Bloody rogues †ђat they are[/quote

Shut there
Is buhari not a criminal
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Kunlebabs375: 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2012
The total 887billion budgetted for subsidy for 2012 has already been expended as at june.it makes me wonder where they'd get the money to pay for the rest of the year.they'd probably act the same film as last year, HOW?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by DANILSA(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
The reps jus want to impeach jona for not playing their tone,how can budget be implement 100% by september, it sound stupid and unrealistic and haters of Jona are here commenting rubbish as usual as usual. Impeach him let me see if niger delta will allow u guys get oil to sell anylonger.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Simply put: they are suffering from pending carry overs....CORRUPTION at its BEST!
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ayobase(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Simply put: they are suffering from pending carry overs....CORRUPTION at its BEST/PEAK!
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by ypzilanti: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
GEJ supporters are gradually reducing to Ethinic Warlords and Paid Propogandists/Contractors.

GEJ cannot win a free and fair election in Nigeria today.

You may argue that he still has a year or so to get his act together, but the feeling in the land TODAY is that he is a failure.

Nigerians are impatient, and have suffered too long. He needs to get his act together if at all he means well.

Mark my words, if we continue in this pattern, another armed group may soon emerge.

People are watching, and see that the government is powerless to defend itself against internal aggression.

The 900 billion security money should be spent wisely. If you are close to Jonathan, pull his ears for me.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by jmaine: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
ypzilanti:

So the countries who execute 80% and Lagos State that is on 75% capital budget performance are Super-Human?

So a budget is just an annual ritual with no use since EIA will always stop you from executing your vision within a calendar year.

So NOI would have been doing 30% performance on world bank jobs if she became world bank presido?

She can do a lot better. I think GEJ is a bad influence on her.

Bros, Ngozi told you there have been a 56% budget implementation rate so far with the released funds , leaving room for more improvement as normal concerned citizens will seek.

definitely, the 56% she referenced involves already on going projects while she explained the peculiar challenges of implementing new projects due to certain factors she mentioned

In simple terms, all she implied was that Budget implementation entails more than just mere say . .You all need to appreciate certain factors that might delay certain "New" budgetary plans, even after the usual delay of released funds . . .

Reminding and pushing them on the need to perform is on point and on track . .but, not the useless threat of impeachment over a 100% implementation by Sep

To me, the reps ultimatum is useless and can't stand any where where facts and reasons are placed and discussed . .
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by manny4life(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
In a country where 39% is achieved, meanwhile 56% has been achieved so far with possibility for up to 80%, that's why we have complaints. Dr. NOI, please carry on with your good works, leave all the drunk haters to hate... grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by jmaine: 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
ypzilanti: GEJ supporters are gradually reducing to Ethinic Warlords and Paid Propogandists/Contractors.

Are you also being paid to doggedly criticise undecided
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by taharqa: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2012
ypzilanti:

So the countries who execute 80% and Lagos State that is on 75% capital budget performance are Super-Human?

So a budget is just an annual ritual with no use since EIA will always stop you from executing your vision within a calendar year.

So NOI would have been doing 30% performance on world bank jobs if she became world bank presido?

She can do a lot better. I think GEJ is a bad influence on her.
For yr info last yr's budget was implementd at 83%(which is a rate double d rate of implementatn of previous govts since return to democracy), nd already dis yr's budget is at 56% implementatn(considerin dat we re still within 4 months of d budget-it was signd in April-me thinks d budget is on its way to bn even beta implementd). Also, apart 4rm d fact dat one cannot get 100% any where, u guys shld be honest to yrselves enough to kw dat d mess wit budget implementatn is bn wit us 4 too long nd dat it is there4 bcome partly institutional so wud tk sm time b4 we cm out clean(which shld color d appreciatn of d rate nd work bn done by dis govt). The high Recurrent budget(at bout 73%) is hweva a shame nd requires a complete overhaul of d federal structure nd real significant cut in unnecessary bureaucracies,cost,waste nd corruptn in govts across board
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Delafruita(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
Kunlebabs375: The total 887billion budgetted for subsidy for 2012 has already been expended as at june.it makes me wonder where they'd get the money to pay for the rest of the year.they'd probably act the same film as last year, HOW?
which part is the HOW supposed to refer to?do you mean HOW the entire sum budgetted for subsidy has already been expended?or HOW they intend to act the same film all over again?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Castos(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
When I heard her on AIT, I was baffled. Saying that other countries(developed) use up to 80% of their budget, does it mean that we Nigerias(underdeveloped) should follow suit? She must be joking for saying such poo. Nigeria has a long way to go in terms of development. So we need full implementation of the budget. My pain is, looters must surely take their part!
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by chucky234(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
DANILSA: The reps jus want to impeach jona for not playing their tone,how can budget be implement 100% by september, it sound stupid and unrealistic and haters of Jona are here commenting rubbish as usual as usual. Impeach him let me see if niger delta will allow u guys get oil to sell anylonger.
Clueless brainless moronic goon
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Pergrace: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
idirect:
Login Budget Implementation #Nigeria: Error 404: implementation not found, looters Virus in system"

LWKMD.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Pergrace: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
lookmangiw: abeg no make get heart attack as a result of too much of laughing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by chucky234(m): 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Bros, Ngozi told you there have been a 56% budget implementation rate so far with the released funds , leaving room for more improvement as normal concerned citizens will seek.

definitely, the 56% she referenced involves already on going projects while she explained the peculiar challenges of implementing new projects due to certain factors she mentioned

In simple terms, all she implied was that Budget implementation entails more than just mere say . .You all need to appreciate certain factors that might delay certain "New" budgetary plans, even after the usual delay of released funds . . .

Reminding and pushing them on the need to perform is on point and on track . .but, not the useless threat of impeachment over a 100% implementation by Sep

To me, the reps ultimatum is useless and can't stand any where where facts and reasons are placed and discussed . .
Have you noticed the effect of the 56% already implemented because I am still struggling to find any,do you know how much 56% represent and how much that can do in our economy in 12months?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Pukkah: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
taharqa: For yr info last yr's budget was implementd at 83%(which is a rate double d rate of implementatn of previous govts since return to democracy), nd already dis yr's budget is at 56% implementatn(considerin dat we re still within 4 months of d budget-it was signd in April-me thinks d budget is on its way to bn even beta implementd). Also, apart 4rm d fact dat one cannot get 100% any where, u guys shld be honest to yrselves enough to kw dat d mess wit budget implementatn is bn wit us 4 too long nd dat it is there4 bcome partly institutional so wud tk sm time b4 we cm out clean(which shld color d appreciatn of d rate nd work bn done by dis govt). The high Recurrent budget(at bout 73%) is hweva a shame nd requires a complete overhaul of d federal structure nd real significant cut in unnecessary bureaucracies,cost,waste nd corruptn in govts across board

Who is supposed to do this? Is he doing it?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
What NOI said in essence is, that the Budget will be implemented between 80% to 99% by September. NASS can now focus on their primary assignment and stop dancing Azonto with our time.
[size=15pt]FRESH AIR!!![/size]
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by wadoski: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2012
na_joke:

And here comes laptop em..eyes rolling shocked...yes grin...002 talking trash as usual.
Fool why dont u leave this ur laptop nonsense and address the issues raised? The problem with folks like u is that to hide ur emptiness u resort to name calling.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by chucky234(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
jmaine:

Na you suppose park well cos if you know something you go ask for clarification . . .

Most major budgetary infrastructural project are classified as Class A projects which requires statuotary feasibility studies called the EIA before the project can even commence . . . .

Now an assignment for you bruv . .Go and find out how longs it takes to accomplish a thorough EIA finding's, reviews, before been endorsed by the requisite regulatory agencies for the project to kick off . .

When you do, come back and address me . .
Can you give me the list of some of those projects you foolishly classified as Class A projects then list the ones already completed since 2011 budget since they are budgetary infrastructural projects as you have dumbly claimed.
You are not ashame to mention EIA findings/reviews for a project awarded to an approved and proven contractor that has been giving contract by FG/state govt in the last ten years,why would they have to spend entire year reviewing such contracts?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by manny4life(m): 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
chucky234: Have noticed the effect of the 56% already implemented because I am still struggling to find any,do you know how much 56% represent and how much that can do in our economy in 12months?

How much can it do our economy? Perhaps you should enlighten us because we really don't know. A $25.1 billion budget for 160million + Nigerians is where you want to see instant effect. Continue to wait till it affects you, fold your hands till it affect you, time will tell.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by chucky234(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Billyonaire: What NOI said in essence is, that the Budget will be implemented between 80% to 99% by September. NASS can now focus on their primary assignment and stop dancing Azonto with our time.
[size=15pt]FRESH AIR!!![/size]
You got it all wrong bro, NOI was only trying to buy time.
If 56% took seven months to implement what makes you think 43% implementation will be achieved in two months?
Your GEJ is the one dancing serious Azonto in Aso Rock villa,I suggest you should call him to order fast.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by chucky234(m): 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
manny4life:

How much can it do our economy? Perhaps you should enlighten us because we really don't know. A $25.1 billion budget for 160million + Nigerians is where you want to see instant effect. Continue to wait till it affects you, fold your hands till it affect you, time will tell.
Guess you are on something,can't even understand what you are quoting me for.
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Pergrace: 1:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
Please,What exactly do we mean by budget implementation?
Is it the amount of money released alone or the completion of projects realised based on the budget released?
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by jmaine: 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2012
chucky234: Can you give me the list of some of those projects you foolishly classified as Class A projects then list the ones already completed since 2011 budget since they are budgetary infrastructural projects as you have dumbly claimed.
You are not ashame to mention EIA findings/reviews for a project awarded to an approved and proven contractor that has been giving contract by FG/state govt in the last ten years,why would they have to spend entire year reviewing such contracts?

Have you done my assignment fool . . .cos until then . .you are the ignorant fool who chose to invalidate Iweala when she mentioned feasibility studies as constraints to implementing new project . .

dont make me assume your foolishness is hereditary . .Now go and do the assignment i gave you before i vex, mess you up finally . . .

P:S ===> How will a proven contractor ascertain the likely impact of his project without carrying a preliminary studies on the designated project site . . Are you impervious to new knowledge undecided

Guy, i go mess you up finally for here . . .i simply gave you a soft landing but you wan mess up abi . . .
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by obiseq: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
dtemidare:

keep queit. what do you know about running a government. The fact still remains that we do not see the things they see. If you are made the president of Nigeria tomorrow i bet you, you will not last a day. it is only when you are in there shoes that you will be able to fanthom what difficulties they are passing through.
is it by force? If dey can't cope, it is beta dey RESIGN
Re: Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
Govt job sweet oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari / Michelle Obama- I Belong To The Kitchen,the Living Room And The Other Room (pix) / Sola Yomi-Ajayi Appointed To USA EXIM’s Africa Advisory Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.