Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M (25049 Views)

Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Taxi Driver Who Returned N18M Is Not On Honours List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2012
supereagle: Many of you who are condemning this man's action of honesty forget that it is the right thing to do. Prof Dora Akuyili had opportunity to pocket £12,000 PTF money , nobody would av discovered it , she followed the path of honesty , she returned the money. When the time OBJ was looking 4 a director of NAFDAC , somebody remember her honesty and nominated her. She later became a minister.

Akunyili has bastard money already and doesnt need to thief more.. She could even withdraw the entire 18million from 1 ATM card sef.. But this guy na poor man.. Ehn Fhuck up massively!!

If I see am for road, walahi, I go beat am like thief!!
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by babyboy3(m): 11:08am On Jul 26, 2012
Theirs a prayer an American preacher sent to me long time ago

"The wealth of the unrighteous cometh to me NOW"

And I come across 18m
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by achi4u(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

The award is a picture or frame to remind him of his fhuck up!!

18million divided by 18,000(Minimum wage) will take him 1000 years to make that money!! angry
okija u weaked o!cheesy
*lets look at it this way;each time this man are in need of money or had a problem of which ordinering 10k would solved___ his mind will automaticaly race to that N18m which he waisted.
*his life will never remain the same again
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by VULCAN(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2012
This thread has said it all. It explains why Nigerians are not trusted anywhere in the world. Why the searches are more vigorous when u show that green passport at any airport. Why the questioning is more detailed. I am not above temptation neither can I say I have never done wrong but to hear people cursing this man for returning this money gives me shivers. No wonder ritual killing for wealth and political power occurs daily in Nigeria. One of the thing I know about evil is that it starts very small and then grows. Those men who sacrifice new born babies didn't begin that way. And if u had told them 10-15 yrs before they did it for the first time they would one day dismember a fellow human being for money they would abuse you. Nigeria will eventually implode as the followers are just as Godless as the leaders.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by perfectcrush(m): 11:16am On Jul 26, 2012
18 mil..... Hmmmm
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Okijajuju1(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2012
achi4u: okija u weaked o!cheesy
*lets look at it this way;each time this man are in need of money or had a problem of which ordinering 10k would solved___ his mind will automaticaly race to that N18m which he waisted.
*his life will never remain the same again

Anytime his children enter the palour of their Mud house with thached roof thats leaking and the wooden bench they have to sit on, then they look up on the wall and see the Picture/Award on the wall, they will just look at the man, hiss and slap him!! grin

1 Like

Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by sylve11: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

No be thief o!! Na blessing!! grin

I trust u, i know ur capability. badt guy! grin grin cool
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2012
All these people faking HONESTY and SINCERITY are worse than us. Leave them with your girlfriend for 15 minutes talkless of 18 cool Milla!

Abeg, commot for pass make I road!
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by ayoola2002(m): 11:25am On Jul 26, 2012
supereagle: Many of you who are condemning this man's action of honesty forget that it is the right thing to do. Prof Dora Akuyili had opportunity to pocket £12,000 PTF money , nobody would av discovered it , she followed the path of honesty , she returned the money. When the time OBJ was looking 4 a director of NAFDAC , somebody remember her honesty and nominated her. She later became a minister.

With N18M, U don't need any ministeria apointment anymore, with time, u will be counting billions if manage properly.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Okijajuju1(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2012
VULCAN: This thread has said it all. It explains why Nigerians are not trusted anywhere in the world. Why the searches are more vigorous when u show that green passport at any airport. Why the questioning is more detailed. I am not above temptation neither can I say I have never done wrong but to hear people cursing this man for returning this money gives me shivers. No wonder ritual killing for wealth and political power occurs daily in Nigeria. One of the thing I know about evil is that it starts very small and then grows. Those men who sacrifice new born babies didn't begin that way. And if u had told them 10-15 yrs before they did it for the first time they would one day dismember a fellow human being for money they would abuse you. Nigeria will eventually implode as the followers are just as Godless as the leaders.

Taaaaa!! Mechie Onu gi there!!

You get Visa?! Where you don travel go sef?! You dey yarn opata with confidence like say you be ambassador! Guy drex far before you vex me now, I carry this guy fhuck put for your head!! angry

You dey talk like say na only Nigerians like money abi poor people no dey obodo oyibo.. My guy try shut up jor!!

Na say our government dey fhuck up be the problem no be say we pick money wey mugu loss no return am be why them dey yab Naija for yonder..

No dey talk like say na our own bad pass jor!!
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by cashcpt(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2012
The guy is a first class ODE
Na award hin family go chop Mo'Ron
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Abbey2sam(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2012
Nice one taxi driver,but as for me i wld rather buy timber and caliber with the money than to be call that,returning the money only means that you are not meant to be rich in your life...your reward is in heaven....driver driver....the guy like the job oooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by ABAOmi(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2012
Chivivian125: God can never rob peter to pay paul,only satan does so...y not think abt it d other way round....what if he has gotten an accident in his haste to run away wit d money or aprehended by d police,will it still b God?
Thank G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ he wasn't a victim of an accident,ɑ̈Ω̴̩d̶̲̅ that shuld tell u dat G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ planned everytin for him;if not he is suppose to be invoved in an accident.
But come to think of it, dis man in question has lost an opportunity in his lifetime
Moreover, Α̇̇̇м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ sure d man returned the money thinking that he will get an immediate reward.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by bobokelly(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Recieve hand-shake with award wood, and remain taxi-driver for life.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by joejeezy(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2012
D man dull...if na me eh...c cool 18mill
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Abbey2sam(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2012
Something of about four years ago and they are just recognizin him now, no, they only want to remind him of his stupidity..i dont blive he did'nt regret returning the money ooo!! I blive that the said 18mil was too much so he was confused.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by ABAOmi(m): 11:37am On Jul 26, 2012
jajad:

Thief! Religious thief!

L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. ! BTW, if u were d one;can u return d money?
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Korrection(m): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2012
i tire oh......you go kill person for here oh
musKeeto: Nigerian Network of Women Exporters of Service shocked shocked shocked
Na ashawo business?
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Tunjman(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2012
ayoola2002:

How many rich man has gone to jail in this country? Cecelia ibru, bankole, faruq lawal are they in jail now?

Please read the post again...i said poverty could have made him thought the whiteman could be on his trail and this might be his reason for returning the money.

Ayoola, never compare a common thief in nigeria to executive thieves. If he had made an attmept to run away with the money and was caught,he would have probably been sentenced to life imprisonment.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Okijajuju1(m): 11:45am On Jul 26, 2012
Chivivian125: God can never rob peter to pay paul,only satan does so...y not think abt it d other way round....what if he has gotten an accident in his haste to run away wit d money or aprehended by d police,will it still b God?

God Robbed Esau to pay Jacob... God Robbed the original Cannaanites to pay the Isrealites.. And if the poice had caught him, its not a crime.. He will simply say he did not know it was even in his car sef!! or that he was returning it to the station or T.V or Radio
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by sweetsuccess: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2012
[b]Honesty at its highest.........The Lord will really reWARD you.
Nigeria, good people, great Nation!
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Damoty: 11:55am On Jul 26, 2012
If dat man is my father I swear I will disown him, 18m no be small thing ooooo
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by tope3x(m): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
lets be sincer, the man is a crazy man. simple
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by trying: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Nairalanders pls there are some saint in this forum , make una take am easy.

make some saints no change mind ooh
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by sweetsuccess: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
@Damoty. Life itself consist not on amount of things money can bring to you.
but Peace of mind, conscience plays enormous role....that's JOY
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Francisenejo: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
The man is good, but our govt need 2 reward him if nt so wahala dey
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by BabaOlowo: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
One day this Man will wake up and cry. No proper Bizman forgets such money. Make he take award feed him family, MUMU!!!
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by VULCAN(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
@ de Okija juju fool. Ur username describes who u are. If my mentioning ritual killers(which by ur username are ur customers) got u worked up then so be it. I wouldn't expect a person at ur level to understand the difficulties that Nigerians experience abroad. For u to doubt that a person on nairaland can have a visa shows the level u operate at.Good is good and evil is evil we all do wrong but when a person calls you to order u are left to pause and decide whether u wanna carry on or not. But only a lost soul like u will say that the evil you wanna do is good. Let armed robbers attack you and maim you then come here and say that the government should be blamed not the boys since there is no money circulating. Wasted generation like You
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by Etumgbe(m): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
Dis man I disown u even though u are not my relative. D day u will open ur mouth and beg somebody for ur child's school fees, thunder go fire u.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by brownlord: 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
If this true, the man really saw that amount if money and return it, God go punish am, if em na my papa, tht night i go kill am, what nonsense, if i see 200k i return, 300k i fit manage, 500k and above, please am sorry not to talk of 18 million, them sware for me, infact that man should be jailed for acting stupidly, rubbish and the money even belong to a foreigner Oga u be olodo abeg
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by arapoa(m): 12:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
Na wa o.
Re: Award For Taxi-driver Who Returned N18M by no1madman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2012
D man deserves credit!how una go feel if una lose such amount of money. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio's Extravagance And Misplaced Priorities In Akwa Ibom State / Community Chases INEC Officials In Niger / Flood Covers Juji Bridge In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.