Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Things You Do That Makes You Happy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Do That Makes You Happy (12207 Views)

5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? / What Makes You Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by sammirano: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2012
when am making money!!!
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by ezekool: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2012
i would b happy once more, only if i could turn bac d hands of time.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by claremont(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2012
Drinking, smoking and fraternising with ladies of easy virtue. grin
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by greedie1(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2012
Reading, listening to music nd singing along makes me happy.gisting wit dad, helping people, day dreaming and having a family get together too.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Toyrem: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ellion: Say your minds.

what do you do to make yourself happy?
10 things that can make you happy. 1, take initiative 2, have goals. 3, make friends. 4,give. 5, say thank you, 6, smile. 7, forgive. 8, devalve money. 9, avoid comparisons. 10, exercise.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2012
Making money, helping people in need, and hanging out with my friends..esp when there's alcohol involved or playing 4-player video games with them.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Gularma(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2012
When money is in d making.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by pleasantguy: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2012
on my console playing games
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Toyrem: 10 things that can make you happy. 1, take initiative 2, have goals. 3, make friends. 4,give. 5, say thank you, 6, smile. 7, forgive. 8, devalve money. 9, avoid comparisons. 10, exercise.
interestin
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by hector: 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2012
As a fiction writer, i get veri hapi weneva i'm able 2 finish up a story, read thru n smile at al d lies i'v told in a creative way. I luv art wrk too, i have dis gf hu is readin visual arts in uni n i enjoy hangin out wit her in their art studio in sch while i walk around, appreciatin, touchin n takin pictures of beautiful art wrks in display. I love music 2 a large extent especialy soul, rock n roul, and jazz. I enjoy sight seeing n d gud feel of nature in an isolatd place. I usualy love watching winners emerge in a music or beauty contest, athletes hu mk 1st 2 d finish line. I love d applause, d hrt rentin emotions nd tearful joy dat follow afta their win. I enjoy teaching young ppl n watchin their innocent but keen interest as they learn frm me. I like helping, motivatin n preachin d gud news 2 ppl..THESE ARE BASICALLY WHAT MK ME HAPPY. Dnt yab me 2 much if u think am freaky. I'm just being real.

1 Like

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
hector: As a fiction writer, i get veri hapi weneva i'm able 2 finish up a story, read thru n smile at al d lies i'v told in a creative way. I luv art wrk too, i have dis gf hu is readin visual arts in uni n i enjoy hangin out wit her in their art studio in sch while i walk around, appreciatin, touchin n takin pictures of beautiful art wrks in display. I love music 2 a large extent especialy soul, rock n roul, and jazz. I enjoy sight seeing n d gud feel of nature in an isolatd place. I usualy love watching winners emerge in a music or beauty contest, athletes hu mk 1st 2 d finish line. I love d applause, d hrt rentin emotions nd tearful joy dat follow afta their win. I enjoy teaching young ppl n watchin their innocent but keen interest as they learn frm me. I like helping, motivatin n preachin d gud news 2 ppl..THESE ARE BASICALLY WHAT MK ME HAPPY. Dnt yab me 2 much if u think am freaky. I'm just being real.
its wondaful dear
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Xplicit.:
She said things u do dat makes you happy, & not what u'll do to make u happy. Anywayz mine is knowing i wil b @ home all day watchin film makes me happy. Cos i lyk watchin film alot @ i'm not alwaz @ home.
u pointed out a mistake n stil repeated d mistake
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2012
chio chio: I have never been happy in my life before ,sighing makes me happy in 4real...life suck's just still alive god never support suicide.
this is serious. wat is d problem
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Oluabayomi1(m): 4:47am On Jul 29, 2012
Ma HAPPINESS becomes FULL whenever i'm ZIPPING GUINNESS STOUT. Listening to any track of FÉLA also makes me HAPPY.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2012
No lone tree makes a forest. I'm happy coz I make other happy people by sharing wit dem wateva I hav dat should be shared. The gr8test things people need today, doubtless, are (in no particular order) hope, comfort, relief from problems, opportunities, sound guidance/instructions, success and encouragement/motivation. Sharing these makes me glad. For example, when I see faces lit up who understand d wonderful and sure HOPE surrounding the promise of our lord and great prophet Jesus Christ to a dying man: "You'll b wit me in Paradise", my foundations of joy bcome more rooted. It's not just a public service; more important, it's God's work, free of charge. I know millions of others too do this. So u can be infected wit joy - only if you are open-minded. GIVING OTHERS LASTING JOY places me among the earth's happiest people.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by faboben10: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2012
Telln people abt d end time(heaven and hell), hanging out wt my loved 1s and watchn my favourite TV shows
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 11:11pm On Jul 29, 2012
faboben10: Telln people abt d end time(heaven and hell), hanging out wt my loved 1s and watchn my favourite TV shows
dats nice
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2012
Olu abayomi :
Ma HAPPINESS becomes FULL whenever i'm ZIPPING GUINNESS STOUT. Listening to any track of FÉLA also makes me HAPPY.
i dy feel u
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by cikadile: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2012
Living, in a simple nut-shell
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
Everfrank: I derive my happiness from making others happy.Humans or animals.
I derive joy:
Whenever I assuage somebody's thirst.
Whenever I quench someone's hunger.
Whenever I raise a broke fellow.
Whenever I direct a lost wayfarer.
Whenever I pet a crying child.
Whenever I do things as little as removing a weavon hair from a fowl's leg...

U get time sha,abi na job?
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by NosaHenry(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2012
damilola15: Just day-dreaming. Anything can happen when I'm in that zone.
One moment I'm dreaming I can run faster than Usain Bolt and the next the only person worse than I am is Hitler.

Just don't ask why I'm sitting there alone and smiling or why I'm snapping my fingers. Don't call my attention when it seems I'm not there either.
I like your style, I also do that a lot. But mine is to fantasise with lots of money and political power. In fact, I like the zone.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by mastersr95(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2012
proudlyafrican: Watching my 3 & 5yr old daughters play together,share things together,care for each other and ask me too many questions without knowing that Daddy is tired and needs to rest having spent all day working out himself to provide for them makes me happy.

Awwww thats so sweet grin
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Tedpgrass: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2012
Happiness or Joy

2 separate things....

Pls redefine!!

Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Toyrem: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
ezekool: i would b happy once more, only if i could turn bac d hands of time.
high way to d end. Am sorry for you.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Michaelmogu(m): 9:35pm On May 17, 2013
Am happy anytime I am alone in my room singing praise to God almighty. Since they say that singing praise is praying twice.
Re: Things You Do That Makes You Happy by Ellion(f): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
I sing when i'm sad n that's what makes me happy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What This Girls Were Caught Doing In Their Hostel (photo) / Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / He Exposed My Sexuality, Now He Wants Sex From Me: I Need Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.