Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? (6908 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Since there are few interesting topics to discuss on and plagiarism is at an all time high.
What is your BF/GF doing you're not happy with? Your suspicions? Oya make we go grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 6:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
I hate the fact that my gf wouldn't feel bad if i cheat on her.

It takes the fun out of cheating.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by yompy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Very very happy with my relationship. she's simply the best
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2016
yompy:
Very very happy with my relationship. she's simply the best

I'm happy you feel that way. I hope she does too
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

lol this one is new. grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by kingofpool: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Since the beginning of this year I have never been happy and am not happy with my relationship, just considering on calling it a quit.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Medunah: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

Ur imaginary gf, u mean??

Cos in reality, there is no girl dat won't feel bad if u cheating on her except she cheating on u too

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
What is relationship undecided undecided
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by 3RNEST(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
What happen to your Google?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
No.my relationship is one year old.she keeps making me angry at the slightest opportunity.right now i need a break to clear my head.

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:
Since the beginning of this year I have never been happy and am not happy with my relationship, just considering on calling it a quit.
why haven't u been happy.nobody is worth your mental streess.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by calculator123(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
kilokeys:

to be truthful bro,u are GIRLFRIENDLESS

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingofpool:

What is wrong with the relationship? What's she doing you're not at peace with
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
My Relationship is not happy with Me.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Strahovski1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
I don't have a gf... sad
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by midehi2(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
my relationship! so far, so good grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
3RNEST:

What happen to your Google?
Who is this

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
"RELAT"ION"SHIP...the realate there means two people from unknown background coming together...the on there means they 've agreed....the ship there means they 've agreed to sail inside one ship, i.e, no matter what, they will face the turbulent storms and trying times undecided
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
"RELAT"ION"SHIP...the relate there means two people from unknown background coming together...the on there means they 've agreed....the ship there means they 've agreed to sail inside one ship, i.e, no matter what, they will face the turbulent storms and trying times undecided

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
calculator123:
No.my relationship is one year old.she keeps making me angry at the slightest opportunity.right now i need a break to clear my head.

You need to let her know how her attitude towards you as of recent gets on your nerve. If you've done that already and she's not listening or making some sort of compromise then you should have your break
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
HateU2:
"RELAT"ION"SHIP...the relate there means two people from unknown background coming together...the on there means they 've agreed....the ship there means they 've agreed to sail inside one ship, i.e, no matter what, they will face the turbulent storms and trying times of life togetherundecided
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
Happy yes
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
midehi2:
my relationship! so far, so good grin

I'm happy for you sista. Hopefully he feels the same way
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
My Relationship is not happy with Me.

Why?
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by firstking01(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
Op, truth is...there's no topic you'd creat here that's not been created before...

Btw....TeamSingLeAndHappYgrin

1 Like

Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
adepeter26:
Happy yes

Good for u sir. Hope she's happy too
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
Op, truth is...there's no topic you'd creat here that's not been created before...

Btw....TeamSingLeAndHappYgrin

lol.... The winning team grin
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
mayonnaise:

Why?

what er you, counselor ?
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by greatness22(m): 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Am single, but when i ask a lady out, they always turn me down thinking am a PLAYER with many gf.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
firstking01:
"RELAT"ION"SHIP...the relate there means two people from unknown background coming together...the on there means they 've agreed....the ship there means they 've agreed to sail inside one ship, i.e, no matter what, they will face the turbulent storms and trying times undecided

wow ! nice speech
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

what er you, counselor ?

Not necessarily. But I could be of help.
Re: Are You Happy In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2016
greatness22:
Am single, but when i ask a lady out, they always turn me down thinking am a PLAYER with many gf.

if the ladies are turning you down, then you're doing it wrong

Your approach and value you project matters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

... / Couple's Unclad Photoshoot Make Them Go Viral / My Husband Doesn’t Want Sex – And It’s Wrecking My Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.