Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13652 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 8:51am On Jul 28, 2012
sheyguy: The main misunderstanding here is from the OP, the is a big difference between supporting Gej and Defending Gej, in fact most of his supporters defend him blindly 99% of the time. There is nothing bad in supporting a kid that is performing badly in his or her career neither is it wrong to defend him or her if a genuine and valid excuse exist. In the case of GEJ here, his supporters defend him with non-existing or invalid excuses or better yet attack anyone who tries to criticise GEJ constructively.

How can we define criticising constructively (sic) , without applauding constructively ? . . . .

Cos that is where the invalidity in your assumption of a constructive "hate" criticism lies . . .
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DExplorer1: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2012
Elueme: My guy have asked yourself y nobody has not quoted you? Because you cannot sale a bad market and the IBB news is a stale one.. IBB had the opportunity of being the best president this ountry could have produced owing to his understanding of the entity Nigeria and his intelligence but he hose to plunge Nigeria into unredeemable and a love child .... Tell me how one the decrees and policies help the country? He created states good but he didn't put structures that could mk such institutions tools to national development but rather more hostilities and hatred ensued all cos of hidden agenda on his part...ican go on and on... Work hardernxt time

You didn't get merengue's point. He is not speaking in support of IBB. He is talking to those GEJ supporters that if you just look at accomplishments, a bad leader can look good.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by sheyguy: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2012
jmaine:

How can we define criticising constructively (sic) , without applauding constructively ? . . . .

Cos that is where the invalidity in your assumption of a constructive "hate" criticism lies . . .
By "criticizing GEJ constructively", i mean pointing out what is actually wrong as a 'wrong' with the hope of getting a positive change that will benefit all. When i use the word criticism it does not have to be one that comes outa of hate. U can criticize a kid for cramming something like a passage when u you know he is suppose to understand and digest the passage in case he has to draw new conclusion from the fact in the passage, that does not mean you hate the kid. In short, u can criticise a person as a form of correction. It does not have to be outa hate . . .
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by PointB: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2012
@op
Those who believe that Nigeria will be better off with the bigot murderer and ex-dictator are first group to view people from that angle.

Secondly, those who have a hand in the betrayal of Ribadu are proned to attack people like you, to mask their guilt.

Bottomline, there is nothing to regret in the most pramatic, and astutely strategic move to vote GEJ. The revelations and cleansing that is happening in the oil sector is part of the benefit of this move. Let hope the judiciary lend the critically need support in this calculated moves to expose oil subsidy thieves and bring them to book.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2012
sheyguy:
By "criticizing GEJ constructively", i mean pointing out what is actually wrong as a 'wrong' with the hope of getting a positive change that will benefit all. When i use the word criticism it does not have to be one that comes outa of hate. U can criticize a kid for cramming something like a passage when u you know he is suppose to understand and digest the passage in case he has to draw new conclusion from the fact in the passage, that does not mean you hate the kid. In short, u can criticise a person as a form of correction. It does not have to be outa hate . . .

You did not do Justice to my question . . . . Okay let me re-arrange my poser ===>

How do we classify those who only seek to criticicise extremely . . .But won't offer to even applaud mildly . . .they only wish it away or pray it fails to further fuel their extreme stance . . . .

straight shooting answers this time . . . .Thanks . . .
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2012
noblezone:
In their world, fuel must sell at the same price across Nigeria from Port Harcourt to Borno yet they inisit that their is nothing like subsidy. Such retarded thoughts never allowed them to see simple logic that if fuel must sell @ a flat rate, then government must subsidize it because of trasportation at least.

They could not see beyound their need for "free" things to understand that such madness in the name subsidy policy introduced by their greedy elders of their specie is a major factor to the plundering of Nigeria.

And when Jonathan brought the best solution to the madness by stoping the subsidy policy, the madness in them was unleashed.

Shame on them!

After GEJ put Nigerians through hell in the name of tackling the CABALS. We end up spending N888 Billion allocated for subsidy for this year in about 5 months. So after his so called Subsidy removal, we are still in the same position. We are now paying more, yet more money is leaving.

You guys can come here and criticize those who feel something is wrong with this regime.

GEJ has done lots of good things and I commend him for that. We can't deny that there is a cloud of corruption that breathes in this regime. When he started working with Chief Diepriye Alameseigha, I shivered at someone as corrupt as ALAMCO can enter ASO Rock and work with the president.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 28, 2012
phildon: George Orwell not Owen. Well, I can see fee dee fee in your sense, ode!

Thanks for the Orwell's correction. I but notice my mistake and your thoughtful corrwction.

As for branding me PDP, you can also brand me Jonathan's relative or his paid laptop agent or whatever facinates your imagination, please be my guest.

Yet, I will not fail to insist that it is only the narrow minded who will attribute Nigeria's nightnare to an acronym called PDP.

Permit me to say that apart from NYSC, I had never walked in any government institution whether as elected or appointed. I don't belong to any party, have never belonged and have no intention to.

The difference between PDP and CPC is simply in the acronyms. Why are Nigerians lying to themselves? We want 24hrs power supply but team up with PHCN officials to dodge paying our bills? PHCN is sabotaged by paid employees who would rather fill their pockets with filthy money than making sure that things work.
Yet, they like every Nigerian will call for the death Mr. President.

Are there no CPC and ACN members in the House of Rep and the Senate? Let them team up and reject and denounce the fraudulent pays they recieve as salaries and allowances.

Jonathan has not released all their "monies" and now they have found a good reason to impeach him in the name of budget implementaion.

Shame on them!

As for you my friend, honestly its quite unfortunate that all you can do is name calling instead of addressing the issues I have raised.

I wish you well.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by merengue: 9:43am On Jul 28, 2012
@thegoodjoehunt: Thank you very much for pointing out the obvious. @Elueme: Where in the quotation is it written that I think IBB is better? Try and read before commenting, opinions are free but stupidity is indefensible. In what asylum is can calling someone the "Don of all criminals" a recommendation?. I posted those "achievements" to put in clear perspective that GEJ hasn't done anything different from that which has been done in the past. I am the master of my opinion and am firmly in the middle on this GEJ issue, neither he nor Buhari have what it takes to fix Nigeria and I hope to be proven wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by kpolli(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2012
Funny how the original post had only 3 likes, while the others that disagree had more likes undecided
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jambsupport(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2012
jmaine:

Another Handicaped Goat grin . . .

anoda cheap donkey
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jambsupport(f): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2012
kpolli: Funny how the original post had only 3 likes, while the others that disagree had more likes undecided

dey ll wake up 2d truth someday. dolts
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:

anoda cheap donkey

Attention seeking pig . . .You are duly noticed .. . .
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by kpolli(m): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:

dey ll wake up 2d truth someday. dolts

So I see ur one of the 3 that liked the post. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jambsupport(f): 10:32am On Jul 28, 2012
jmaine:

Attention seeking pig . . .You are duly noticed .. . .

old fool gej as$ licker

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 10:41am On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:
old fool gej as$ licker

LOL . . . stale whoreful sorry woeful lines . .cheesy
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ballabriggs: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2012
merengue: For once, you people should try and stay in the middle and analyze things objectively. GEJ can and should do better, this is the era of the social media, the citizen journalist, nothing is hidden, almost nothing is sacred. The list of GEJ's achievements is like a bad comedy script. I fail to see how any of this is different from what any other Nigerian ruler including the mass murderer (Abacha), the bully (OBJ), the King Kong of all criminals (IBB) and others have done. A case in point is IBB and a list of his accomplishments:

Babangida's Achievements; Chronicles of an Over Achiever

Building a New Ultra Modern City - Abuja

IBB realized the vision of Abuja as Federal capital city by providing its most vital infrastructure and moving the seat of government from Lagos in 1991.

Telecommunications

Mobile telecommunications, which is so commonplace today in Nigeria, was introduced as a result of the liberalization of the telecom industry by the Babangida administration, an initiative that over the years has made massive impact on the Nigerian economy.

Privatization

The privatization of the broadcast industry, the licensing of private universities and airlines; the liberalization of the banking industry, including the establishment of community banks (now micro-finance institutions), rank among his best legacies.

Economic Policy

The Babangida economic policy was predicated most importantly on the need to reverse the downward trend of the economy and arrive at a realistic exchange rate for the naira. The Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) was a necessary strategy to achieve economic recovery. It was not a capitulation to the dictates of the World Bank and IMF, but a critically-considered plan aimed at providing the platform for successfully recapturing the inflationary trend within a stipulated period of economic emergency. Deregulation, privatization and economic self reliance were key elements in the policy thrust. In the process most of the poorly-performing government-owned enterprises were sold off to private investors. The new policy also did away with the regime of import licensing which in turn allowed the entry of essential commodities into the country, thus ending the long and tiring queues, which Nigerians, for some years, had to endure for food.

Rural Development

Rural development was a very key aspect of the Babangida regime�s economic plan for Nigeria. Approximately 90,857.40 kilometres of feeder road were constructed, thus opening up hundreds of rural communities to the rest of the country for the first time; electricity, water supply and improved health services reached many more rural folk than ever before. Most of those projects were implemented by DFRRI � the Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure, an agency created by the Babangida administration.

Gender Equality

The Babangida administration was the first to implement a gender sensitive agenda. It created a National Commission for Women that later became the Ministry of Women Affairs. Many women were appointed to key positions in national institutions, among which was the first female vice-chancellor of a Nigerian university; and women occupied strategic portfolios in the Federal Cabinet for the first time. The Better Life for Rural Women, a programme which was anchored by the late First Lady, Hajiya (Dr.) Maryam Babangida, was highly successful in mobilizing women to rise to the challenge of economic empowerment.

MAMSER

MAMSER (Mass Mobilization for Self-reliance, Social Justice and Economic Recovery), was and still remains the best ever exercise in political re-orientation undertaken by any administration in Nigeria. Its central goal was to canvass nationwide support for the Babangida administration�s Political Transition Programme and to promote self-sufficiency in the nation�s economy.

Youth Employment

In order to halt the ever increasing rate of unemployment among the youth, the Babangida administration created the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) in 1987. Its main task was to alleviate their suffering and provide them with the necessary skills to be self-employed. By 1997 nearly 107,000 youths had received the benefits of this initiative, and many more still do.

Consultative Government

Despite heading a military regime President Ibrahim Babangida ran the most consultative administration ever in the annals of Nigerian history. Before deciding on the IMF loan, the issue was subjected to a nationwide public debate. When the people gave a resounding NO verdict Babangida went along with their wishes and called off further negotiations. The commencement of the Political Transition Programme in 1988 was also preceded by a nationwide quest to find the right political system for the nation. Conducted by the Political Bureau to a highly enthusiastic participation by the public, the debate produced very concrete suggestions for the establishment of a more balanced and united Federation, and the key elements distilled there-from served as the template for the subsequent structural and constitutional realignment of the Nigerian nation.

National Unity

The Babangida administration, conversant with the geo-politics of Nigeria, particularly the fears of ethnic domination and marginalization, sought to correct the perceived structural imbalances of the Federation by the creation of more states. Eleven states of Nigeria, two of which were born in 1987 (Akwa Ibom, Katsina) and the latter in 1991 (Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba); and over 200 new Local Government Areas, owe their existence to this August effort.

Foreign Policy

Under the Babangida administration Nigeria demonstrated to the world its capacity to play the highest leadership role in African affairs. The formation of the West African Peace Monitoring Force, ECOMOG (a Babangida initiative), anchored by bold and heroic Nigerian troops, brought peace to war-torn Liberia and Sierra Leone, an achievement that further cemented the role of Nigeria as the great protector and promoter of international peace.

Other Notable Reforms and People-Oriented Programmes

Abrogation of Decree No 4 (Protection of Public Officers Against False Accusation Decree) 1984
Abrogation of import and export licencing regime
Dissolution of Nigerian National Supply Company
Abolition of commodity marketing boards
Elimination of price control
Reduction of import duties on newsprint
Ban on the importation of rice
Ban on importation of wheat
Establishment of the National Planning Commission
Institutionalizing Central Bank autonomy
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Import Bank (NEXIM)
Deregulation of capital and financial markets
Establishment of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Establishment of National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
Abolition of fixed exchange rate for the naira
Establishment of the Peoples Bank
Licencing of more banks and finance houses
Introduction of community banking system
Introduction of bureaux de change
Establishment of stable tariff regime
Introduction of civil service reforms
Establishment of the Political Bureau and conduct of nationwide public debate on the IMF loan
Introduction of two party political system
Introduction of Open Ballot and Option A4 voting System
Introduction of Local Government Reform
Educational sector reform and the Introduction of 6-3-3-4 System
Establishment of more federal Universities and Polytechnics
Establishment of the Technical Committee on Privatization and Commercialization of Public Enterprises under which 55 public enterprises, including nine banks, were privatized through public offers on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Reform of obsolete colonial laws; and abrogation of law making ��wandering�� an offence
Establishment of the Urban Mass Transit Progamme
Institution of the Primary Healthcare Progamme
Establishment of the National Commission for Women
Establishment of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency
Enactment of Copyright Law and establishment of Copyright Council
Allocation of oil prospecting acreages to Nigerian oil companies
Establishment of the National Agricultural Land Development Authority
Establishment of special supervised Agicultural and Industrial Credit Schemes
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) and the creation of the Calabar EPZ
Conduct of the 1991 National Population Census
Establishment of the Federal Road Safety Corps
Establishment of the National Health Insurance Scheme
Establishment of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC)
Establishment Of the Oil Mineral Producing Areas Development Commission (OMPADEC), now the Niger Delta Development Commission
Establishment of the National Boundary Commission
Establishment of National Communications Commission
Establishment of the National Broadcasting Commission
Institutionalizing of the National Housing Fund
Establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Establishment of Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission
Reorganization of Nigerian Police into zonal commands
Establishment of National Guard
Reduction in the size of the military
Reorganization of security services into three arms from the former single Nigerian Security organization, i.e. State Security Service, National Intelligence Agency, Defence Intelligence Agency
Resumption of diplomatic relations with Israel
Establishment of Technical Aid Corps
Major Projects Completed
Federal Government Secretariat (Phase 1 & 11), Abuja
International Conference Centre, Abuja
Abuja International Airport (Phase 1 & 11)
The Presidential Villa, Abuja
National Assembly Complex, Abuja
The Supreme Court Complex, Abuja
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge
Abuja-Kaduna-Kano road dualization
Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore standard-gauge railway line
Digital telecommunication gateways: Lanlate (North), Enugu (East), Lagos (West)
Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State
Kaduna Superphosphate Fertilizer Plant
Warri Petrochemical plant
Elesa Eleme Petroleum Refinery in Rivers State
Kaduna Petrochemical plant
The Escravos-Lagos Gas pipeline
Jebba and Shiroro hydro-electricity projects
Egbin Thermal Power Station in Lagos
Challawa Gorge Dam
Nigeria House in New York, USA
Ajaokuta Steel Plant (Phase 1)
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Project, Bonny
The Oso Condensate Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NNPC headquarters in Abuja
Aluminium Smelter Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NigerDock (Africa�s largest dry dock), Snake Island
Nigerian Machine Tools Manufacturing Co., Oshogbo
Military cantonments, Abuja
National Intelligence Agency administration headquarters
Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company factory, Abuja

So na all these things Babangida achieve, why we come dey say make e no come back now?

Ovoko!!! Jona come make Baba be like Ghandi for my eye now.

Well no forget say David Mark na Baba Minister too, so therefore Mark would give us better things too having worked under him. He understands the Naija pass Baba sef.

David Bonaventure Mark for President.

Freshest Air 2015!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jaybee(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2012
werepeLeri: You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

@OP

Please correct this warped impression of 'support'. your hypothesis is just too simplistic; and a failed attempt to make discerning minds look unreasonable. you paint a picture of competition where there are supporters on all side. This is not a sport match where we have supporters of opposing sides. in a sport game, you are entitled to support your team irrespective of the results, in some cases, the more your team is loosing, the more the sound of your support, so as not to let the loss affect the enjoyment of the game, thereby loosing both ways. (however, in Nigeria we have seen a situation where supporters of super eagles booed them strongly when they are not performing to expectation, considering the resources and time spent on them).

The case of GEJ is that of governance; the security of lives and property, welfare of people, their future, their destiny. it goes beyond hand clapping and superficial drum supports. we have only one president; he is not competing with anyone. so your hypothesis of 'You support someone, I support someone' does not arise. who is the other 'someone' are you talking about?

I'm not sure you understand the difference between support defense. what you so-called supporters are doing is just messy and illogical attempts to defend the indefensible actions and inactions of a president who does not give a damn. a president who is failing uncontrollably. the country is worse of than he met it. doing so little and achieving very small. just as if there is no president?

Now to your question. you are not supporting GEJ, you are trying to justify his poor showing. have you ever heard of the phrase "falure is an orphan"? that is why GEJ doe not have the 'supporters' you are talking about. that is is why sane people would normally not understand the rationale for the blind support for GEJ. that is why people differ with those who claim to be supporters of GEJ. that is why people would normally not be happy with those who are drumming GEJ's support while he is leading the country to the abyss.

GEJ has been given the required quantum of support (undevided), all the powers (any thing you can think of) to succeed as a presiden. what support are you talking about? a president does not need people to dedicate their lives clapping for him or drumming his support. he is supposed to carry out his functions as stipulated in the constitution. every other citizen should also do his own bit. that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by werepeLeri: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2012
jaybee:

@OP

Please correct this warped impression of 'support'. your hypothesis is just too simplistic; and a failed attempt to make discerning minds look unreasonable. you paint a picture of competition where there are supporters on all side. This is not a sport match where we have supporters of opposing sides. in a sport game, you are entitled to support your team irrespective of the results, in some cases, the more your team is loosing, the more the sound of your support, so as not to let the loss affect the enjoyment of the game, thereby loosing both ways. (however, in Nigeria we have seen a situation where supporters of super eagles booed them strongly when they are not performing to expectation, considering the resources and time spent on them).

The case of GEJ is that of governance; the security of lives and property, welfare of people, their future, their destiny. it goes beyond hand clapping and superficial drum supports. we have only one president; he is not competing with anyone. so your hypothesis of 'You support someone, I support someone' does not arise. who is the other 'someone' are you talking about?

I'm not sure you understand the difference between support defense. what you so-called supporters are doing is just messy and illogical attempts to defend the indefensible actions and inactions of a president who does not give a damn. a president who is failing uncontrollably. the country is worse of than he met it. doing so little and achieving very small. just as if there is no president?

Now to your question. you are not supporting GEJ, you are trying to justify his poor showing. have you ever heard of the phrase "falure is an orphan"? that is why GEJ doe not have the 'supporters' you are talking about. that is is why sane people would normally not understand the rationale for the blind support for GEJ. that is why people differ with those who claim to be supporters of GEJ. that is why people would normally not be happy with those who are drumming GEJ's support while he is leading the country to the abyss.

GEJ has been given the required quantum of support (undevided), all the powers (any thing you can think of) to succeed as a presiden. what support are you talking about? a president does not need people to dedicate their lives clapping for him or drumming his support. he is supposed to carry out his functions as stipulated in the constitution. every other citizen should also do his own bit. that's all.

Abegi - all your English make no sense.

Dont try to tell me I dont know what I said in my post. You have not said anything meaningful, so, shove your English language one side. I used the word support- and if it doesnt go well with you, write your own topic, or keep mute. Dont try to act like you know better - just the way all of you do. What is wrong in using the word support? Abegi. move one side.

All of you are right in your own eyes - no one else can be right. Mtcheewww.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Prestonvic(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2012
VoodooDoll: Supporting mediocrity, failure, corruption, insecurity, abuse of office, sycophancy, nepotism, and blatant treason is OFFENSIVE.

Are you this blind?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Prestonvic(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:
old fool gej as$ licker

Ugly vulture looking for cheap attention!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by nagoma(m): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2012
Elueme: With all fairness the only lapses I see in this administration is insecurity.. So far with all sincerity and we know it's politically orchestrated.. The president is too good, cos if if we're him I would have done either of the two things;
1) I will leave them to destroy their land and disintegrate the country for them to leave in penury all their life or
2) I will order a genocide and face the ICC..
what a nonsense!

You see " leave them to destroy their land " - this is so immature if a presidents will believe that part of the country he leads is not his land but other people's land.no matter how tough the situation is for him. As for the disintegration of the country , he can simply propose it , send Ghana must go bags to the PDP lead legislators and they will endorse it. He can then do what he does best - appoint a committee . And in a few months we have the terms and the timetable for separation. Who would want to live in purposeless society with an incompetent leader anyway?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ifihearam: 11:41am On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:
old fool gej as$ licker

She goat
Buhari kettle
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Demdem(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2012
comradefery: Just the way u and co conspirators are cursed for constituting nuissance here through the upload of false reports about Jonathan?

U are the cursed one if u dont reveal any of my conspirators with sufficient facts.
infact, a bastard if u dont give me one instance of false report that emanated from me against the retardeen.
Waiting for u to prove otherwise.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by subzero2(m): 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
hillsate: All these GEJ goons should go and hug [/s] GEJ [/s] transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise. All these GEJ goons should go and hug GEJ transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise.All these GEJ goons should go and hug GEJ transformer. If support for GEJ is not purely out ethnic or regional bias but out of fulfilling electoral promises then it is okay. But I assure you that all support for GEJ is out of ethnic sentiments. He has not delivered any electoral promise.
I strongly believe you're from pluto.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
bbpreye: The subsidy theft happened during OBJ's tenure and no one knew about it. Now GEJ has opened everything thing for all nigerians to see, and ''very-slowpokes'' are here critisizing the humble man. All I can say is may God give him the strength to guide this nation to our promised land. By 2019 when GEJ will leave office NL's will know his value..

*Sipping ogogoro and freshfish peppersoup*

LIVE from Otueke

Please stop Lying! The subsidy theft happened all through the last 12 years, even this year. Jonathan Goodluck NEVER opened anything. He came in on the OPENING late in the game. Please stop trying to re-write history. Nigerians screamed themselves hoarse last year demanding an investigation into the probe but the FG did not listen. Even the KPMG report was IGNORED by the FG. It wasn't until the Senate, and then the House decide to probe the issue that the FG, after the probe report was released, decided to set up committees to look into the matter.

P.S If you have evidence to counter any of what I have said above, PROVE ME WRONG by simply presenting evidence to counter my claims. Skip the Ramblings . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Jul 28, 2012
merengue: @thegoodjoehunt: Thank you very much for pointing out the obvious. @Elueme: Where in the quotation is it written that I think IBB is better? [b]Try and read before commenting, opinions are free but stupidity is indefensible. In what asylum is can calling someone the "Don of all criminals" a recommendation?. I posted those "achievements" to put in clear perspective that GEJ hasn't done anything different from that which has been done in the past. [/b]I am the master of my opinion and am firmly in the middle on this GEJ issue, neither he nor Buhari have what it takes to fix Nigeria and I hope to be proven wrong.

Now I get the meaning of what you posted there. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by mjconcept(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2012
Stallion77:

Not good. Torkaka....can nairalanders be civil for once? After my post u will see a long thread consisting of insults which characterises nairalanders especially frm those who see themselves as anti-GEJ. They won't disappoint me. Watch and see.
There is no civility on Nairaland, we are in the jungle where only the strong will survive.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by mjconcept(m): 2:11pm On Jul 28, 2012
Jambsupport:
old fool gej as$ licker
How much were you paid? Because from the your series of comment, you are a paid agent campaigning for who? A tormented soul like your very self.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2012
sheyguy:

I have a question . . . since everyone in here are supposed to be adults. Why are you, or anyone, trying to tell em how they can criticize CORRECTLY? I believe in freedom of expression. If all you know is to cricitize out of hate, go for it, and accept the consequences. If you believe in arse-licking, go for it but don't complain when someone tags you an imbe-cile for that.

I don't sit on any side or with any politician, yet I get attacked by people on both sides of this fight - -- the anti and the pro Goodluck Jonathans. When I applaud Government, on either side, no one sees that, however, when I criticize bad work, I get lambasted for that and labeled a hater for it. You don't see me creating threads to whine about it neither do you see me telling people how THEY CAN ONLY criticize constructively ACCORDING TO MY RULES. No, I simply ignore the dingbats and focus on making my point or my opinion known.

LIVE AND LET LIVE!! That is what I say. I think it is meaningless to tell people how they can criticize or not criticize their own government. They elected them and so they have every right to criticize as they choose. No need wasting bandwidth and space trying to ignore their rights so you can have your way.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Ohibenemma(m): 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the gist.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.
The problem with many Nigerians is their obvious inability to separate good from bad. GEJ has gone wrong in many aspects, as would be expected of any human, but his achievements are equally many. He's far from perfect, as I'm sure the average human is, but he is far from the villain we tend to paint him as. We should try to separate the bathwater from the baby. Jor oh!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Olaolufred(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2012
9ja voice: i wil still suport GEJ ahead of Buhari anytime.
Buhari the fool at 40s(during his reign in 1984 couldn't roll on the country unless IDIAGBON)
how can i trust him with my life at 70s, ofcourse a fool at 40 is a fool forever.

Anyway we know the people involve in destroying the GEJ administration.
they lost their target positions in GEJ administration,so they plan to ally with the core-north to gain back power in 2015.

Yes GEJ has failed us in our expectations of him, but its too early to judge him.
compare GEJ with everything CORE-NORTH has to offer,he remains the best.

The southern Region that keep allying with the core-north are sowing a deadly seed and are warned to desist from it.
else they will come here to insult other southern region as they are doing now and during their planed protest with core-north.

I like your simplicity in accepting that GEJ has failed us up till date.
He has the opportunity to redeem his battered image before 2014, or else he he joins his predecessors in our hall of demons dreaded by nigerians.
Only under Jonah's bad leadership are people thinking whether Babangida is this worse.
If he believes there is a future, he can't continue like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka / Buhari Can't Make A Dollar Equal Naira - Dan Nwanyanwu / Awaiting Buhari’s Billionaires By Paul Onomuakpokpo- The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.