Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13855 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
Enemies don't like to see this.
Gej has constructed many roads in just one year of assumption of office.
Some have been awarded, some ongoing, some completed. The roads include but not limited to Zaria-Funtua-Gusau expressway of over 101 km, Oshodi-expressway with expansion and drainage works,   a dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by lafuria1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2012
One thing of fact is dat gej wil commit good, bad and ugly thins as president, the prblm pple wt gej fans is wen they defend his bad and ugly decisions, twist it as good. At least there some gej fans who stay away from threads way gej mis step. The northerners defend sls very much but wen he went abt wt his subsidy gospel, they cursed him for it, reason y he had 2 bribe his pple wt d 100m donation. My point is wen someone u value makes a mistake, those close to him in region and religion are d best to advice him but unfortunately they praise him and see critizin him an act of treason. We cant all keep pretendin all is well.
We say no one is perefect but to gej fans, he is more than perfect

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by nagoma(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the gist.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.

You have outlined the issue so clearly.God Bless you. There is nothing for me to add. We are saddled with a president who has no capacity to perform the function of a president and he appears to be untrainable. Despite all the frustrations Nigerians are in, his tribesmen think we should be praising him.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by najoke: 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem: I have no issues with those that decides to support the Retardeen, its a free world afterall. i only have issues with those that spin and distort facts on his behalf. [b]those ones are cursed.[/b]

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ANYPEN(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.
whoever is against the president is against me and God is against such people because he has a hand in the ascension of GEJ to that prestigious position.

Can't believe you just mentioned GOD! Why are you linking GOD with corruption, destruction of lives & property
Because these are what is what this administration is all about.... O! Because God is now gentle abi? If it were to be in the days of Joshua, thunder will simply strike that your dirty mouth you use in calling GODs name to this.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
40 Laptop members:
WerePeleri
ifihearam
dedeike
DANILSA
StarBoard

grin grin I expect their usual cursing and deployment of their gutter language on me...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the gist.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.
. Can u kindly state his misteps as u claim prof. sisi Achebe soyinka knowall
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by sneak3(m): 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
@sisi_kill that's the point...
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
werepeLeri: You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

Who on earth cares about which politician that you decide to kiss his/her yansh?
A sensible and to be taken seriously democrat supports his nation not a politician.
So if that politician is to kick bucket like Atta Mills in Ghana did this week, will you follow him along or transfer you follow-follow to another moronic politician who careless about your very existence?
If you said or confess that you make your daily bread based on such a wasted life called support, whether its right or wrong, its much more understandable.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ANYPEN(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
na_joke:

Amen!!!

& Amen!!!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Demdem(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

See this olodo talking. Just today alone, you have been spewing your balderdash on this board:

grin grin grin Their hypocrisy knows no bounds grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by idirect(m): 5:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Demdem: I have no issues with those that decides to support the Retardeen, its a free world afterall. i only have issues with those that spin and distort facts on his behalf. those ones are cursed.
@OP U v got ya answer here
@Moderator can you close the thread pls? We are done here
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
OK! Are we helping, say the alleged 40-laptop gang fill out a survey on how they are doing so far or what? Is the information shared here supposed to be used in their next strategy meeting or something? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
Clueless NL followers calling GEJ clueless

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
The haters don't like to hear this.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across cardinal points of the federation. Recently, precisely last week Wednesday, contract was awarded for the phase 2 of the ongoing construction of the Lagos-Kano railway. The Abuja intercity light gauge rail system is ongoing and nearing completion.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land. The runway is under serious renovation. The car parks are being expanded. The Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: Enemies don't like to see this.
Some have been awarded, some ongoing, some completed. The roads include but not limited to Zaria-Funtua-Gusau expressway of over 101 km, Oshodi-expressway with expansion and drainage works,   a dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass  to mention but a few.

Can you mention just a few things you feel he did wrong? That is the problem with GEJ supporters, they see no wrong and the man(Ebele) as a saint.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: The haters don't like to hear this.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across cardinal points of the federation. Recently, precisely last week Wednesday, contract was awarded for the phase 2 of the ongoing construction of the Lagos-Kano railway. The Abuja intercity light gauge rail system is ongoing and nearing completion.

In  Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land. The runway is under serious renovation. The car parks are being expanded. The Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports.

STOP LYING SHAMELESSLY! STOP IT! You are getting annoying and irritating us here!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Who are the enemies? See what - your heaps of lies?

Please stop recycling lies. I remember last year, some of the GEJ fans e.g: Papabrowne came on this board propagating the same lies you are spewing forth right now. He even went on to claim the railways in Nigeria are working. You might want to add that lie also to your bunch of garbage you keep copying and pasting everywhere on this board. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: . Can u kindly state his misteps as u claim prof. sisi Achebe soyinka knowall
Well after OBJs wasteful jamboree called FESTAC in 1977, we thought we have heard the last of such idiotic waste of human resources, especially in African.
And OBJ can be excused because he said then that Nigeria has so much money, they don't know what to do with it, but Jonathan as we speak is on another wasteful thought called Africa 1st Ladies Jamboree, what is his excuse? when Nigeria debt is doubling by the minute.
OBJ can be excused as he is a stark illiterate in a military gab, but this one calls himself a PHD holder (never mind he can't string to sentences together without looking at his notes), whats his excuse?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
Like I said. . . . the lies and the twists on reality . .. . cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2012

The way you are talking, someone will think Naija has turned to TOKYO smiley wink cheesy grin shocked
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: Clueless NL followers calling GEJ clueless

ICPC boss was changed during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

EFCC boss was sacked during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

Police boss, Minister of Defence, Security adviser, etc, all sacked has it improved situation in Nigeria?

Rather, Nigeria is rolling in the doldrums of gross insecurity, corruption and ineptitude never seen in over 50 years of existence. No thanks to the clueless one President Retardeen.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ANYPEN(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2012

Is it with his father's money he constructed the roads? He shouldn't have constructed anything nah!
Abi this country no still dey neck deep in debt ni?
We are saying there's is a lot of looting & misappropriation of resources in his government! There is enormous wastage & he is there pretending not to know because he is the primary beneficiary, still he worsen the burdens of the already worst kind of life the masses live each day.

May we see the end of this man, his followers & his evil plans even before 2015. AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by polokor60(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Johndoe100:

You are an internet Nigerian like the rest of them. I don;t know why you left the romance & family board, even though they are only fooling themselves the internet Nigerians here at least pretend they are Nigerians, on your board you all claim that you are from the USA, UK, Australia and Mars. You should try and learn the political terrain before you open your mouth and speak.
internet nigerian is not the issue here.she is affected directly or indirectly by the corruption and incompetence of GEJ administration and you don't expect her to pretend and blindly support a government that is insensitive to the plight and sufferings of the nigerian masses.her family members and relatives is a part of the populace that lack the basic social amenities that the GEJ administration have failed to provide owning to greed,corruption and wickedness why the elite in government and their sycophants(the defenders of corruption and wickedness both in nairaland and other media outlet) live in luxury and affluence at the expense and detriment of the suffering masses that live in penury.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by theking5: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
That is d problem of oppositions we have in nigeria, they never see anything good about other people, all they want is just to pull him down, there is difference btwn governing one state, and ruling 36 states, but i know GEJ wil shame all of them b4 2015, i dont know y they want me to tag along with them and start saying rubbish in d name of criticising d govt of GEJ. May God help them to see well.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2012

You are in the league of those that hires all sorts of dance groupes to commission a borehole (in this 2st century) given to you by a governor and cap it with a chieftaincy title to the governor who is ironically laughing at you with such a primitive gesture sourced from you on tax money.

When will people considers even going to your villages to educate your folks that road construction and the rest of it is no longer and had never been considered an achievement for an elected person in power in many sane nations?
If you are this ignorant with your literacy level, how much more our illiterate folks in the interior?

What is GEJ's achievement in Digital technology, Economy, Jobs, Mortality of the nation's population, modern healthcare availability, vibrant political opposition, Environment etc. These are few things you look up when measuring the achievement of a democratic leader, not the least basic needs of the masses like road, water and electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eziachi:
Well after OBJs wasteful jamboree called FESTAC in 1977, we thought we have heard the last of such idiotic waste of human resources, especially in African.
And OBJ can be excused because he said then that Nigeria has so much money, they don't know what to do with it, but Jonathan as we speak is on another wasteful thought called Africa 1st Ladies Jamboree, what is his excuse? when Nigeria debt is doubling by the minute.
OBJ can be excused as he is a stark illiterate in a military gab, but this one calls himself a PHD holder (never mind he can't string to sentences together without looking at his notes), whats his excuse?
pls it's an unconfirmed report, why work on rumour? Pls let's be constructive. I need a better reason and I challenge any body to give me a reason why jona could be called clueless without insult.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jodesky(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2012

Sir, you forgot to add the following:-
i. Appointment of Mrs Retardeen as Per Sec in Bayelsa State 15 years after leaving service as Grade 8 teacher.
ii.Complete looting of the Excess Crude Account (over USD $18billion)
iii. Purchase of 5 additional aircrafts to increase presidential fleet to 11
iv. Elevation of compromised Militant Leaders to Grade A FG Contractors
v. Overhaul of Otuoke Catholic Church by Govt Contractor on Retardeen's request.
vi. RE-Borrowing of USD $ 44 billion to restore foreign debts paid by OBJ's govt.
vii. Progressive devaluation of the Nigerian currency. (Now N162 = $1.00)
viii.Award of multiple road projects without cash backing. Result.... the roads remain messy.
MORE To Come Otuoke Drunkards

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ENEONWO(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Supporting GEJ is absolutely immoral. He is conspiciously docile. He has rendered the Office of the President moribund and comatose. In the face of all those unforced gaffes, why would any Nigerian support him?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by lacasa: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's simple,

i can't support an eeeediat grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
If you are on this thread to call GEJ a reta'rd, slow, not aggresive, blah blah blah.... Go kill your self. Just because people don't go missing does not mean GEJ is stupi'd. Just because he does not have the "declare your assets" attitude in every part of his administration will not make me hate him. We all know how Nigeria works, Steal all you can and give way. You can imagine PDP's reaction to GEJ indifference to the trial of their sons, they want to impeach him. Everyone has been stealing,so let the South-South too steal, its their turn. All the GEJ haters northerners and others on NL. E gba fun olorun.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by israelbenzion: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2012
Johndoe100:

You are an internet Nigerian like the rest of them. I don;t know why you left the romance & family board, even though they are only fooling themselves the internet Nigerians here at least pretend they are Nigerians, on your board you all claim that you are from the USA, UK, Australia and Mars. You should try and learn the political terrain before you open your mouth and speak.
The selfsame thing u are berating others for:insults. Yet u cudnt do witout sarcastic innuendoes in ur own post.
And btw, if they attack u for bin pro-GEJ, and u now attack them for attacking u, ar all of u not d same now? If ur convictions r soid, why bother wen people e-persecute u for ur views? Is dis d same kind of paranoia d so-called leaders hav too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Affirms Garba Umar As Taraba Acting-Governor… / FG To Regulate Use Of Social Media In Nigeria / Lai Mohammed Visits Nigeria LNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.