Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13661 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DANILSA(m): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

ICPC boss was changed during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

EFCC boss was sacked during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

Police boss, Minister of Defence, Security adviser, etc, all sacked has it improved situation in Nigeria?

Rather, Nigeria is rolling in the doldrums of gross insecurity, corruption and ineptitude never seen in over 50 years of existence. No thanks to the clueless one President Retardeen.

like ur name implies pakistan, kai dan uwar boko ne. When clueless people like u could not see farther to know about people working to frustrate him.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by alhussanglegma: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.
whoever is against the president is against me and God is against such people because he has a hand in the ascension of GEJ to that prestigious position.
. If i could make a bomb i would've experiment it on you.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Willzkid(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
OBJ was one of the most criticized presidents we ever had, yet baba nor send anybody talk
Yaradua was, and is still being insulted on a daily basis, nobody said anything
GEJ has the following SSAs to do his image laundering for him:
Reuben Abati
Reno Omokri
Joy Emordi
And just recently orukpe
I wonder why anybody including the federal government should see the criticisms as anything.
I for one, take exceptions to insulting constituted authority based on my moral and religious upbringing, but the FG and NL resident GEJ-apologists should stop playing the victim. If anything, GEJ should be on a mission to prove his detractors wrong,and not blame critics for his inability to perform

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Sholexyz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
At OP 2 much of cassava bread they wori u n ur 40 laptop cliché. ;DAt OP 2 much of cassava bread they wori u n ur 40 laptop cliché.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by alhussanglegma: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam: @poster
dont mind them jare na envy and jealousy dey worry them.If you see things from thesame point of view with them,you are wise but if you go against them it results to insult.Nigerians are just fond of abusing their leaders especially their president just at any gathering and slightest opportunity and this is why i have come to bring that to an end here.
whoever is against the president is against me and God is against such people because he has a hand in the ascension of GEJ to that prestigious position.
. If i could a bomb i would've experiment it on you.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
Its never an offense to support GEJ, come to think of it, if I do not support a sitting President, who will I support ? A poor and broken ACN infested opposition, powered by Tinubu's drug money? As a successful guy, I merge with successful people and GEJ happens to be a Successful man. Billionaires, sorry Birds of the same feather flock together, so we, the Fresh Air Team of the 40 million Laptop crew flock together to support the most lettered President that Nigeria ever had, GEJ is a man with balls, He is ready to ridicule the NASS robbers and the PDP stalwarts who think its business as usual raping and bastardizing our country's resources. Carry Go GEJ, we, the Fresh Air Crew Stand by you 100%.
[size=15pt]GEJ - FRESH AIR!!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Beaf: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
werepeLeri: You support someone, I support someone, but why do you see my support for GEJ as an offence? Why does it bother you? Why do you cry and sob and call people who support GEJ names? It beats me how a sane person will see people's support for GEJ as an offence. Why? Sometimes I just laugh it off as a product of a deranged soul. Why do you think like a lizard like that?

My brother, they are simply expressing their low self esteem and the thuggish DNA that runs through ACN. What morals are to be expected from the followers when the ACN boss is a drug baron and serial forger?

Like leader, like follower. All NURTW.

Their attitude is a stark admission of their moral and intellectual inferiority.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2012
Johndoe100:

You are an internet Nigerian like the rest of them. I don;t know why you left the romance & family board, even though they are only fooling themselves the internet Nigerians here at least pretend they are Nigerians, on your board you all claim that you are from the USA, UK, Australia and Mars. You should try and learn the political terrain before you open your mouth and speak.
Internet? Really?
I remember when the non internet citizens like you were doing one million marches for "Abacha President for Life", it was the same those you are now labelling internet Nigerians that fought Abacha with everything they got, sending billions annually home to their family to help, when Nigeria was a twin sister of North Korea.
They don't give blind support laden with ethnic/tribal reasoning because they had experienced a real and good democratic government and knew what its like, and sees half baked democrats like GEJ and his co travellers from a million miles.

Sometimes I wonder where those Abacha million marchers are now? Probably educating us about democracy, making democratic law to the rest of their slaves and so on.
I wonder too where even GEJ was then, what was he doing during Abacha's time? Leaders without history!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
theking5: That is d problem of oppositions we have in nigeria, they never see anything good about other people, all they want is just to pull him down, there is difference btwn governing one state, and ruling 36 states, but i know GEJ wil shame all of them b4 2015, i dont know y they want me to tag along with them and start saying rubbish in d name of criticising d govt of GEJ. May God help them to see well.

During his time as a governor, did he perform? What you guys don't get is that many of us want him to do well because it will directly or indirectly benefit us. When he makes wrong steps, it directly or indirectly harms us. We can't celebrate failure in the name of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

My brother, they are simply expressing their low self esteem and the thuggish DNA that runs through ACN. What morals are to be expected from the followers when the ACN boss is a drug baron and serial forger?

Just like Jonathan would say- who give two fingers or damn about ACN?
This about a leader who doesn't know what he is doing and is stooped in corruption. A total led down, after a high level of expectations by many.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm sure no one thinks it is an offense to support GEJ, no sir!

What is offensive how you people are not truthful enough to admit when he has CLEARLY mis-stepped

What is offensive is how you shout down people who criticize him for his OBVIOUS mis-steps.

What is Offensive is the fact you guys CLEARLY care little about how well he does his job, what matters is the fact that he is your tribesman.

I could go on and on but I am sure you get the gist.

Support all him all you want, no one gives a rat's potaootie but don't take the rest of for fools by trying to circumvent reality in his favor.

I would have concurred with your post but for the following reasons:

1. There is a big difference between criticizing someone and insulting someone. Most of you don't critisize. You don't even read the article most times. You immediately proceed to insult his family and tribe. That is why some people will continue to resist you.

2. Most of the people who insult GEJ always defend Tinubu, fashola, Buhari, El rufai, etc. So how can we take them seriously? If these people criticize all politicians, then we would have a different issue on our hands. They defended Fashola when he put up the Lekki toll, when he increased LASU fees to 250k, when he sacked 788 doctors just like that, over his failure to improve the lot of the masses, etc. They defend Buhari's callous approval of violence, etc. They defend Tinubu's many attrocities including being a dictator and his excesses in handling Lagos finances. They even tell us El Rufai is a saint. So why should we take them seriously when they attack GEJ?

3. They will never, never, never commend any good move by GEJ. It is like they will go crazy if they ever do. It has become a thing of bitterness and they will actually tell you it will not work like they actually don't want it to work.

4. They will echo every falsehood and blackmail about GEJ that they find around the Internet. They will even twist every thread into a GEJ bashing thread. Sometimes, you read some thread and you wonder what the heck has GEJ got to do with it. I even found guys bashing GEJ in the thread that talked about legislators salary. And when an article is found to be false, there is no rejoinder, apology or even an acknowledgement of the fact that it is false. Instead, some will even go philosophical and say "time will tell", "na today?", "who is fooling who", "they are deceiving us" and so on.

If you want to critisize the president, first show your willingness to be just and non partisan then you will be fully supported.

Just to add. How come those being labelled 40 laptops are not even up to 10 persons while those shouting 40 laptops are actually up to 40? Irony?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
ilugunboy: 40 Laptop members:
WerePeleri
ifihearam
dedeike
DANILSA
StarBoard

grin grin I expect their usual cursing and deployment of their gutter language on me...

Remove Starboard Sharp sharp.

Even though na South South boy, he has never twisted the truth about retardeen being a failure
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by isangedigh(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

Their attitude is a stark admission of their moral and intellectual inferiority.

Beaf,we need to schedule a summit to enlighten this bugs!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by idirect(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
ANY-PEN :

Is it with his father's money he constructed the roads? He shouldn't have constructed anything nah!
That part got me rolling on the floor
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
no comment
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
GEJ will not be deterred by the arsenals of the enemies of Nigeria, he will not be buccaneered by the insults of the Cabals. We will stand by him to finish what he has started and we will plead with him to continue his good work come 2015, those OPLs will not be renewed to those holding Nigeria hostage. How can Northern Elite own almost all our Oil wells. This is obviously absurd. GEJ, WE STAND BY YOU.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Pataki: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: like ur name implies pakistan, kai dan uwar boko ne. When clueless people like u could not see farther to know about people working to frustrate him.

As expected, blame his ineptitude on people wanting to frustrate him. We have heard it all before.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Most anti- jona guys are very fake. People who just follow follow. They keep calling someone retard why they clearly show retardation by been a sentimental fools
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by agabaI23(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki: Cry baby. You even had to create a thread to cry yourself a river huh? cheesy

Of course, if retardeen was an enviable and admirable leader, there would be no recourse to creating this idiotic thread.

Enjoy your fresh offence or rather fresh air! grin

This kind of deductive argument lacks a solid premise which is why the conclusion will be torn apart by your peers.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:
If you are on this thread to call GEJ a reta'rd, slow, not aggresive, blah blah blah.... Go kill your self. Just because people don't go missing does not mean GEJ is stupi'd. Just because he does not have the "declare your assets" attitude in every part of his administration will not make me hate him. We all know how Nigeria works, Steal all you can and give way. You can imagine PDP's reaction to GEJ indifference to the trial of their sons, they want to impeach him. Everyone has been stealing,so let the South-South too steal, its their turn. All the GEJ haters northerners and others on NL. E gba fun olorun.

GEJ is a product of the Nigeria system, if you can't stand him,go run in front of s speeding car or hug transformer when PHCN turns on the light. If his predecessors ruled Nigeria well maybe he would have been the "smart" guy his fanatical critics want.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
You ACN-infested bugs said GEJ has no balls, I guess you guys are startled by his silent bulldozing strategies. AbdulSalam Abubakar involved in subsidy fraud ? Bamanga Tukur son involved? Oando of the Tinubu dynasty involved? Past PDP chairman's son involved ? WHo remain? and when GEJ said no more subsidy, they sponsored terrorism as a diversion strategy. And when GEJ said, Boko Haram is even in his Government, do you people see the truth ?....the handwriting is everywhere. These Subsidy thieves sponsor Boko Haram to divert attention and bribe thievery Farouk, now, WIND DON BLOW, FOWL NYASH DEY OPEN.....
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by burkutu: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
actualy,supporting a fool is not an offense.but,when your life depends on it, supporting a fool is a sin.a crime against yourself.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Katsumoto: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
It is not an offense to support GEJ but those who do, do for the following reasons:

1. Money - paid to or receive financial benefits (contracts)
2. Primordial reasons - they are from the same region
3. Anything or anyone is better than a Northerner

Nigeria has often had corrupt, incompetent, or spineless leaders but Nigeria has never had a leader who is excessively incompetent, spineless, and corrupt (all three).

His wife also makes his position more difficult.

I truly feel sorry for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Baawaa(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: pls it's an unconfirmed report, why work on rumour? Pls let's be constructive. I need a better reason and I challenge any body to give me a reason why jona could be called clueless without insult.
GEJ is clueless because he failed to fulfilled his electoral promises
GEJ is clueless because he is corrupt,a corrupt president can never curb corruption.
GEJ is clueless because he is adding to hardship of the masses(price of fuel jack-up,commodity prices sky rocket,Electricity bill "na double double"wink
GEJ is clueless because he cajoled us to be a be man unknown to us he is a devil in man nature.(January,when people were still in new year mode,he change the mode)
GEJ is clueless and vision-less because he circumstances president
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
DANILSA: pls it's an unconfirmed report, why work on rumour? Pls let's be constructive. I need a better reason and I challenge any body to give me a reason why jona could be called clueless without insult.
Give us a clue what is your unconfirmed report? Festac 77, illiterate OBJ, 1st ladies jamboree or GEJ's PHD?
Clueless of a man is the one that doesn't seems to get his priorities right, no once but almost every time. Where do I start?
* That Boko Haram will disappear in June and their deadliest happen to occur in June
* Jumped into plane to save the planet in Brazil, as his domain was on fire from terror attack
* Running a nation of unknown level of unemployment but thinks promotion of his wife that never been to the same work/job in 13 years is very important number one issue and showcased before the world that Ghost working is legal in Nigeria.
* Setting up committee to look into the report of another committee, thereby wasting public money.
* His first action after sworn in a president was to take delivery of a brand new jet to add to the already overflowing fleet.
* Borrowing since he came me is getting out of control.
Where do I end?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baawaa:
GEJ is clueless because he is corrupt,a corrupt president can never curb corruption.
GEJ is clueless because he is adding to hardship of the masses(price of fuel jack-up,commodity prices sky rocket,Electricity bill "na double double"wink
GEJ is clueless because he cajoled us to be a be man unknown to us he is a devil in man nature.(January,when people were still in new year mode,he change the mode)
DEFINE THE WORD "CLUELESS"
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 6:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:

GEJ is a product of the Nigeria system, if you can't stand him,go run in front of s speeding car or hug transformer when PHCN turns on the light. If his predecessors ruled Nigeria well maybe he would have been the "smart" guy his fanatical critics want.
Did you in honesty wrote the above or did you do it after few rounds of waterboarding?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eziachi:
Give us a clue what is your unconfirmed report? Festac 77, illiterate OBJ, 1st ladies jamboree or GEJ's PHD?
Clueless of a man is the one that doesn't seems to get his priorities right, no once but almost every time. Where do I start?
* That Boko Haram will disappear in June and their deadliest happen to occur in June
* Jumped into plane to save the planet in Brazil, as his domain was on fire from terror attack
* Running a nation of unknown level of unemployment but thinks promotion of his wife that never been work in 13 years is very important number one issue and showcased before the world that Ghost working is legal in Nigeria.
* Setting up committee to look into the report of another committee, thereby wasting public money.
* His first action after sworn in a president was to take delivery of a brand new jet to add to the already overflowing fleet.
* Borrowing since he came me is getting out of control.
Where do I end?

If all these stuff you listed is what really makes you say he is clueless, then you are really clueless. I thought you guys really had serious stuff to push. Smh
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Katsumoto: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Billyonaire: DEFINE THE WORD "CLUELESS"

1. Not having a bleeping clue

2. To be out of your depth

3. To be in unfamiliar surroundings
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Baawaa:

Are you serious? how many elections has he won? how many years has he been the president elect? And what are his electoral promises? SMH
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Eziachi:
Did you in honesty wrote the above or did you do it after few rounds of waterboarding?

Is he a foreigner?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Eziachi: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Katsumoto: It is not an offense to support GEJ but those who do, do for the following reasons:

1. Money - paid to or receive financial benefits (contracts)
2. Primordial reasons - they are from the same region
3. Anything or anyone is better than a Northerner

Nigeria has often had corrupt, incompetent, or spineless leaders but Nigeria has never had a leader who is excessively incompetent, spineless, and corrupt (all three).

His wife also makes his position more difficult.

I truly feel sorry for Nigerians.
I said yesterday, that Jonathan now makes Shagari and Yar Adua looks like a polished diamond.
He still have time though to make corrections, I will definitely would like him to do well and become the best of the worst bunch, really I would.
But its not looking in any shape or form that its will happen, when he is surrounded by those far worse than him and praise singers of AGIP telling him that he is the best thing since slice bread.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Caught With $7million To Forfeit 25 % To FG / Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion / Arewa Youths Assembly Calls For Postponement Of The 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.