Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? (13667 Views)

Buhari Is Supporting Boko Haram, He Should Be Probed – Fani-kayode / When Did Using A Phone In A Military Checkpoint Become An Offence. / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ulimited: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
I always feel sorry 4 those of u who are anti gej, ur hatred 4 gej has blind u guys dt u dnt see anytin gud in him,gej is d best tin dt has happen 2 ds contry and i thank God 4 blessing 9ija wit a wonaful manlik dt. Fresh air all d way till 2019.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
israel ben-zion:
Personally, I never tot there wud b such a tin as a trial for subsidy thieves, and especially a trial for the 'owners' of Nigeria. He has balls. Weda the trial is killed at d inception or not is another mata: this wudnt hv happened 3 yrs ago! He deserves credit for so so so much.

I have a problem with the above, so I will go at it. Why do you feel the Government deserves so much credit for FINALLY hinting it will be doing what it ought to have done to begin with -- what should not have been a question or given second thought?

For a recap, The Government refused all through 2011 to investigate the subsidy fraud issue. NASS finally took the initiative, and then the Government decided late in the game to also set up it's own committees to do the same. Since April the House had made information on it's findings available to all, and the EFCC. However, not until July/August are we finally getting reports of possible prosecutions.

Just a question to get some clarification is all.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

I am tempted to agree with you but that brings us back to the topic. Those who criticize GEJ claim people like Fashola have actually achieved so we could say it is also an offence to support Fashola. You get the drift?

I love your tactics bruv, it never fails at all grin . . .Hanging them with their own weaved noose
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by DeGrace01(m): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

I am appalled by your grammar. Had you made sense with your post, I would have accorded you a due response. Until that suffices, please go back to school.

Cheers. Hahahahahh my dear thatz d last resort for senseless morons like u, is to take the part of insult and abuses especially wn it come to the point of exhibiting theor empty skull before the public. NL is a forum for all if not pple like u wud not hv bn allowed acess to it enjoy the privilege. thanks

Gbenu sohun my friend.

Make sense of this Retardeen and his idiotic policies.

Make sense of a Retardeen and his bling bling, smiling to me everytime Boko Haram strikes on tv with promises that ''he is on top of the situation'', ''the evil perpetrators will be brought to justice'' bla bla bla and yet these same murderers continue to wine and dine in his government.

Have we all forgotten Oct.1 2010 bombing? What did your Retardeen tell the whole world? ''My people are not behind the bombing''. My friend if you have any reason why GEJ does not deserve my criticisms please tender it or kindly shut it!
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by IleIfe2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:

♫♪ O ka lara o fe sukun ★2
O ka lara o fe sunkunnnnnn. Oloshiiiiiiii. ♫♪ Ode, eni ayi ji ri. Para e!!! ROTFLMAO
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2012
iykak47: The people that accuse Jonathan suppoters of supporting him even when he is wrong are the same people that swore never to say anything good about the man as if he is responsible for all their problems, an example is their criticisms yesterday/today on Jonathan over the prosecution of Oil cabals, some of them are confuse they don't really know what they want from the president.
It's unfortunate to think opening the mouth like a burst pipe and allow words fall unchecked is part of patriotismangry

When some of GEJ haters run out of ideas they resort to insults, calling you 40 laptop,
if they call the president retard and you re-direct the insult to their fathers,some would warn you not to insult other people's fathers as if Jona is a bachelor, they are ready to give blow but are not ready to receive.

They think they can bully others into submission, far far foul.

In FRESH AIR[b] the winning team i trust. cool cool cool

The good news is that . . . . . .GEJ rocks till 2015, and we shall be here to [b] pulverize their already battered ego
and then knock those pathetic hate filled cynical species into line . . . . . .
Bunch of maggots who term themselves progressives . . .
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jmaine: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ile-Ife:

♫♪ O ka lara o fe sukun ★2
O ka lara o fe sunkunnnnnn. Oloshiiiiiiii. ♫♪ Ode, eni ayi ji ri. Para e!!! ROTFLMAO

Bros, E buru o cheesy . . . . E sanu gbogbo awon ode nibi !! grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nuzo1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
edicolove:

I would have concurred with your post but for the following reasons:

1. There is a big difference between criticizing someone and insulting someone. Most of you don't critisize. You don't even read the article most times. You immediately proceed to insult his family and tribe. That is why some people will continue to resist you.

2. Most of the people who insult GEJ always defend Tinubu, fashola, Buhari, El rufai, etc. So how can we take them seriously? If these people criticize all politicians, then we would have a different issue on our hands. They defended Fashola when he put up the Lekki toll, when he increased LASU fees to 250k, when he sacked 788 doctors just like that, over his failure to improve the lot of the masses, etc. They defend Buhari's callous approval of violence, etc. They defend Tinubu's many attrocities including being a dictator and his excesses in handling Lagos finances. They even tell us El Rufai is a saint. So why should we take them seriously when they attack GEJ?

3. They will never, never, never commend any good move by GEJ. It is like they will go crazy if they ever do. It has become a thing of bitterness and they will actually tell you it will not work like they actually don't want it to work.

4. They will echo every falsehood and blackmail about GEJ that they find around the Internet. They will even twist every thread into a GEJ bashing thread. Sometimes, you read some thread and you wonder what the heck has GEJ got to do with it. I even found guys bashing GEJ in the thread that talked about legislators salary. And when an article is found to be false, there is no rejoinder, apology or even an acknowledgement of the fact that it is false. Instead, some will even go philosophical and say "time will tell", "na today?", "who is fooling who", "they are deceiving us" and so on.

If you want to critisize the president, first show your willingness to be just and non partisan then you will be fully supported.

Just to add. How come those being labelled 40 laptops are not even up to 10 persons while those shouting 40 laptops are actually up to 40? Irony?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Orikinla(m): 7:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
[size=48pt]Because supporting a political scam is EVIL and WRONG![/size]

See all the stalwarts of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) indicted in the fuel subsidy scams from the oil marketers to the National Assembly of Nigeria.

See what NUPENG accused the Jonathan administration of doing on http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2012/07/fuel-subsidy-fraud-being-perpetrated-by.html.

[size=28pt]The comedy of errors and tragedy of horrors have made this government the worst so far in the political history of Nigeria and the President continues to live in denial of his failures![/size]

The list is too long to contain this page.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jambsupport(f): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2012
bcoz u all sold ya soul n d truth 4 money

- D-explorer
- Dedeike
- Beaf
- Jmaine
- Kobojunkie
- Billyonaire
- Ifihearam
- Edicolove

al yo shal be xposed soon
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2012
It's funny that no matter how neutral KoboJunkie stands on issues, she's still named amongst the usual suspects.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by faoni572(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Though i only read ur post, i didn't read all the reply that follow. My question is how can u support somebody that is not working as ur president?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by ifihearam: 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Jambsupport: bcoz u all sold ya soul n d truth 4 money

- D-explorer
- Dedeike
- Beaf
- Jmaine
- Kobojunkie
- Billyonaire
- Ifihearam
- Edicolove

You are just a fool
A she goat
Sensless bi.tch
slowpoke
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Ufeolorun(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Beaf:

My brother, they are simply expressing their low self esteem and the thuggish DNA that runs through ACN. What morals are to be expected from the followers when the ACN boss is a drug baron and serial forger?

Like leader, like follower. All NURTW.

Their attitude is a stark admission of their moral and intellectual inferiority.
Laptop ref 40-001-NL24/7 grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by faoni572(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Though i only read ur post i didn't read the replies that follow. My question is how can u support somebody that is not working as ur president?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by jamil2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

ICPC boss was changed during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

EFCC boss was sacked during GEJ's tenure, has it changed the face of corruption in Nigeria?

Police boss, Minister of Defence, Security adviser, etc, all sacked has it improved situation in Nigeria?

Rather, Nigeria is rolling in the doldrums of gross insecurity, corruption and ineptitude never seen in over 50 years of existence. No thanks to the clueless one President Retardeen.

there's nothing else to add after this.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by NeuroBoss(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
dedeike: It's not easy to accept the achievements of someone you have sworn to hate.
They keep raising the bar everyday yet Gej keeps beating it. They are frustrated. The campaign of calumny is failing. The lies from Sahara SHOPRITE of lies are becoming counter productive. They started too early in the day to criticise him for non performance but now with each passing day, he records major milestones.
where? Can't u see? Or are u in prison?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2012

- D-explorer
- Dedeike
- Beaf
- Jmaine
- Kobojunkie
- Billyonaire
- Ifihearam
- Edicolove

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ufeolorun:
Laptop ref 40-001-NL24/7 grin cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by merengue: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
For once, you people should try and stay in the middle and analyze things objectively. GEJ can and should do better, this is the era of the social media, the citizen journalist, nothing is hidden, almost nothing is sacred. The list of GEJ's achievements is like a bad comedy script. I fail to see how any of this is different from what any other Nigerian ruler including the mass murderer (Abacha), the bully (OBJ), the King Kong of all criminals (IBB) and others have done. A case in point is IBB and a list of his accomplishments:

Babangida's Achievements; Chronicles of an Over Achiever

Building a New Ultra Modern City - Abuja

IBB realized the vision of Abuja as Federal capital city by providing its most vital infrastructure and moving the seat of government from Lagos in 1991.

Telecommunications

Mobile telecommunications, which is so commonplace today in Nigeria, was introduced as a result of the liberalization of the telecom industry by the Babangida administration, an initiative that over the years has made massive impact on the Nigerian economy.

Privatization

The privatization of the broadcast industry, the licensing of private universities and airlines; the liberalization of the banking industry, including the establishment of community banks (now micro-finance institutions), rank among his best legacies.

Economic Policy

The Babangida economic policy was predicated most importantly on the need to reverse the downward trend of the economy and arrive at a realistic exchange rate for the naira. The Structural Adjustment Programme (SAP) was a necessary strategy to achieve economic recovery. It was not a capitulation to the dictates of the World Bank and IMF, but a critically-considered plan aimed at providing the platform for successfully recapturing the inflationary trend within a stipulated period of economic emergency. Deregulation, privatization and economic self reliance were key elements in the policy thrust. In the process most of the poorly-performing government-owned enterprises were sold off to private investors. The new policy also did away with the regime of import licensing which in turn allowed the entry of essential commodities into the country, thus ending the long and tiring queues, which Nigerians, for some years, had to endure for food.

Rural Development

Rural development was a very key aspect of the Babangida regime�s economic plan for Nigeria. Approximately 90,857.40 kilometres of feeder road were constructed, thus opening up hundreds of rural communities to the rest of the country for the first time; electricity, water supply and improved health services reached many more rural folk than ever before. Most of those projects were implemented by DFRRI � the Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure, an agency created by the Babangida administration.

Gender Equality

The Babangida administration was the first to implement a gender sensitive agenda. It created a National Commission for Women that later became the Ministry of Women Affairs. Many women were appointed to key positions in national institutions, among which was the first female vice-chancellor of a Nigerian university; and women occupied strategic portfolios in the Federal Cabinet for the first time. The Better Life for Rural Women, a programme which was anchored by the late First Lady, Hajiya (Dr.) Maryam Babangida, was highly successful in mobilizing women to rise to the challenge of economic empowerment.

MAMSER

MAMSER (Mass Mobilization for Self-reliance, Social Justice and Economic Recovery), was and still remains the best ever exercise in political re-orientation undertaken by any administration in Nigeria. Its central goal was to canvass nationwide support for the Babangida administration�s Political Transition Programme and to promote self-sufficiency in the nation�s economy.

Youth Employment

In order to halt the ever increasing rate of unemployment among the youth, the Babangida administration created the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) in 1987. Its main task was to alleviate their suffering and provide them with the necessary skills to be self-employed. By 1997 nearly 107,000 youths had received the benefits of this initiative, and many more still do.

Consultative Government

Despite heading a military regime President Ibrahim Babangida ran the most consultative administration ever in the annals of Nigerian history. Before deciding on the IMF loan, the issue was subjected to a nationwide public debate. When the people gave a resounding NO verdict Babangida went along with their wishes and called off further negotiations. The commencement of the Political Transition Programme in 1988 was also preceded by a nationwide quest to find the right political system for the nation. Conducted by the Political Bureau to a highly enthusiastic participation by the public, the debate produced very concrete suggestions for the establishment of a more balanced and united Federation, and the key elements distilled there-from served as the template for the subsequent structural and constitutional realignment of the Nigerian nation.

National Unity

The Babangida administration, conversant with the geo-politics of Nigeria, particularly the fears of ethnic domination and marginalization, sought to correct the perceived structural imbalances of the Federation by the creation of more states. Eleven states of Nigeria, two of which were born in 1987 (Akwa Ibom, Katsina) and the latter in 1991 (Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba); and over 200 new Local Government Areas, owe their existence to this August effort.

Foreign Policy

Under the Babangida administration Nigeria demonstrated to the world its capacity to play the highest leadership role in African affairs. The formation of the West African Peace Monitoring Force, ECOMOG (a Babangida initiative), anchored by bold and heroic Nigerian troops, brought peace to war-torn Liberia and Sierra Leone, an achievement that further cemented the role of Nigeria as the great protector and promoter of international peace.

Other Notable Reforms and People-Oriented Programmes

Abrogation of Decree No 4 (Protection of Public Officers Against False Accusation Decree) 1984
Abrogation of import and export licencing regime
Dissolution of Nigerian National Supply Company
Abolition of commodity marketing boards
Elimination of price control
Reduction of import duties on newsprint
Ban on the importation of rice
Ban on importation of wheat
Establishment of the National Planning Commission
Institutionalizing Central Bank autonomy
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Import Bank (NEXIM)
Deregulation of capital and financial markets
Establishment of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
Establishment of National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
Abolition of fixed exchange rate for the naira
Establishment of the Peoples Bank
Licencing of more banks and finance houses
Introduction of community banking system
Introduction of bureaux de change
Establishment of stable tariff regime
Introduction of civil service reforms
Establishment of the Political Bureau and conduct of nationwide public debate on the IMF loan
Introduction of two party political system
Introduction of Open Ballot and Option A4 voting System
Introduction of Local Government Reform
Educational sector reform and the Introduction of 6-3-3-4 System
Establishment of more federal Universities and Polytechnics
Establishment of the Technical Committee on Privatization and Commercialization of Public Enterprises under which 55 public enterprises, including nine banks, were privatized through public offers on the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Reform of obsolete colonial laws; and abrogation of law making ��wandering�� an offence
Establishment of the Urban Mass Transit Progamme
Institution of the Primary Healthcare Progamme
Establishment of the National Commission for Women
Establishment of the Federal Environmental Protection Agency
Enactment of Copyright Law and establishment of Copyright Council
Allocation of oil prospecting acreages to Nigerian oil companies
Establishment of the National Agricultural Land Development Authority
Establishment of special supervised Agicultural and Industrial Credit Schemes
Establishment of the Nigerian Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA) and the creation of the Calabar EPZ
Conduct of the 1991 National Population Census
Establishment of the Federal Road Safety Corps
Establishment of the National Health Insurance Scheme
Establishment of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration And Control (NAFDAC)
Establishment Of the Oil Mineral Producing Areas Development Commission (OMPADEC), now the Niger Delta Development Commission
Establishment of the National Boundary Commission
Establishment of National Communications Commission
Establishment of the National Broadcasting Commission
Institutionalizing of the National Housing Fund
Establishment of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Establishment of Revenue Mobilization, Allocation and Fiscal Commission
Reorganization of Nigerian Police into zonal commands
Establishment of National Guard
Reduction in the size of the military
Reorganization of security services into three arms from the former single Nigerian Security organization, i.e. State Security Service, National Intelligence Agency, Defence Intelligence Agency
Resumption of diplomatic relations with Israel
Establishment of Technical Aid Corps
Major Projects Completed
Federal Government Secretariat (Phase 1 & 11), Abuja
International Conference Centre, Abuja
Abuja International Airport (Phase 1 & 11)
The Presidential Villa, Abuja
National Assembly Complex, Abuja
The Supreme Court Complex, Abuja
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge
Abuja-Kaduna-Kano road dualization
Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore standard-gauge railway line
Digital telecommunication gateways: Lanlate (North), Enugu (East), Lagos (West)
Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State
Kaduna Superphosphate Fertilizer Plant
Warri Petrochemical plant
Elesa Eleme Petroleum Refinery in Rivers State
Kaduna Petrochemical plant
The Escravos-Lagos Gas pipeline
Jebba and Shiroro hydro-electricity projects
Egbin Thermal Power Station in Lagos
Challawa Gorge Dam
Nigeria House in New York, USA
Ajaokuta Steel Plant (Phase 1)
The Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Project, Bonny
The Oso Condensate Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NNPC headquarters in Abuja
Aluminium Smelter Plant in Akwa Ibom State
NigerDock (Africa�s largest dry dock), Snake Island
Nigerian Machine Tools Manufacturing Co., Oshogbo
Military cantonments, Abuja
National Intelligence Agency administration headquarters
Nigerian Security Printing and Minting Company factory, Abuja

1 Like

Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
^^^^
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by iykak47: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
It's funny that no matter how neutral KoboJunkie stands on issues, she's still named amongst the usual suspects.
shocked shocked shocked :0
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
jamil!:
there's nothing else to add after this. If it is possible can someone proof the above qoute wrong?

You mean can someone please attack Pataki some more so he will probably stop posting what we cannot deny? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by SisiKill1: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rotflmao @ Kobo! cheesy cheesy

I can't believe you are still giving them a moment of your time. When they decided to go the ALATIKA (someone please translate cheesy ) route, I knew twas time to step out of it.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by dedeike: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
Are they still hating? Let me rewind the achievements again so that enemies of progress will lament.

The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants  to reduce waste. This has already yielded dividends as over 126 billion as pension fund scam has been revealed and the accused persons charged to court. EFCC has secured an order for seizure of the assets of these accised persons. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. Our domestic borrowing is being reduced.

By july, we have attained 56 % budget implementation. Those corrupt person's who are at the receiving end of the new strongent conditions for release of govt funds are crying bitterly. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds. Minimum wage has been increased to 18, 000.

In roads infrastructure, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works,  dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation  of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha,    9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass, Lafia -Obi -Awe. Access roads to Eleme and Mossimi ports.
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Rotflmao @ Kobo! cheesy cheesy

I can't believe you are still giving them a moment of your time. When they decided to go the ALATIKA (someone please translate cheesy ) route, I knew twas time to step out of it.

I am having a lazy friday . . . the day does not start proper until about 6pm tonight
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by merengue: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
For a list of "achievements" by the Obasanjo administration (1999-2007)
http://www.newswatchngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2509&Itemid=34

For a list of "achievements" by the Abacha regime (1994-1998)
http://www.saniabacha.com/General-Sani-Abacha-P-10-17.pdf
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Jambsupport(f): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

You are just a fool
A she goat
Sensless bi.tch
slowpoke

thief cheap soul
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by israelbenzion: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I have a problem with the above, so I will go at it. Why do you feel the Government deserves so much credit for FINALLY hinting it will be doing what it ought to have done to begin with -- what should not have been a question or given second thought?

For a recap, The Government refused all through 2011 to investigate the subsidy fraud issue. NASS finally took the initiative, and then the Government decided late in the game to also set up it's own committees to do the same. Since April the House had made information on it's findings available to all, and the EFCC. However, not until July/August are we finally getting reports of possible prosecutions.

Ok. The reason I said so is because, despite all d idealism we all front here, dis is still Nigeria and all and any judgment must be given in dat context.
I am close to d system and I know d rot in d system as well as d enormous pressure these guys face from different persons to do corrupt acts. It is not easy resisting someone who gave u 20 million to help in ur elections. So wen u see d names on d subsidy trial list and rememba dat these ar movers and shakers of Nigerian society who past leaders ordinarily wud not touch. So for him to touch dem and damn d consequences, he deserves some credit.
Take BH for example. Was it not cos of some political and economic 'toes' that GEJ stepped on that was partly responsible for BH?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by israelbenzion: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Ok. The reason I said so is because, despite all d idealism we all front here, dis is still Nigeria and all and any judgment must be given in dat context.
I am close to d system and I know d rot in d system as well as d enormous pressure these guys face from different persons to do corrupt acts. It is not easy resisting someone who gave u 20 million to help in ur elections. So wen u see d names on d subsidy trial list and rememba dat these ar movers and shakers of Nigerian society who past leaders ordinarily wud not touch. So for him to touch dem and damn d consequences, he deserves some credit.
Take BH for example. Was it not cos of some political and economic 'toes' that GEJ stepped on that was partly responsible for BH?
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by edicolove: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2012

- D-explorer
- Dedeike
- Beaf
- Jmaine
- Kobojunkie
- Billyonaire
- Ifihearam
- Edicolove

Buahahahahahahaha!!! I thought you said its 40 laptops? This is just 8 na! Still way short of 40. Or are there ghost laptops too? Common, more names please. If you can't name 40, it would be thrown out for lack of credible evidence.

Meanwhile, we could play a game. Let's name the for and against groups and see who gets to 40 first? It could be an interesting one you know. Am begining to think maybe El Rufai actually setup a 40 laptop squad and decided to accuse the GEJ camp of setting it up. Hmmm! Its cuelled from the 48 laws of power me thinks! An old trick. "The accused always carries the burden of guilt!". But they also forgot the counter to that law. A clear conscience fears no accusation. Lol
Re: Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? by Kobojunkie: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
israel ben-zion:

um. . . . some facts you ought to know of me. I don't care who you claim to be, how close or far from the system you are. As long as the issue is about doing the job, number one remains doing exactly what you were hired to do. Any other things and "issues" come secondary. I don't give a flying f**k whether someone is dangling $2 or $2 billion in front of you. You have a job -- you do it or you say you can't and you resign.

Here I ask you to clarify a statement you made on giving the Government(elected and paid for by the Nigerian people, to ensure that all criminals are prosecuted and justice is served the people at the end of the day) a pat on the back for finally doing what the Nigerian people have demanded it get done since 2010/2011, and your response is? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike's New Beautiful Mansion / Odinkalu: Malami Acting Like ‘Senior Advocate Of Bandits’ / SIM-NIN Linkage Now Frustrating Terrorists In North East – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.