Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) (10037 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Women are not serious, i rushed to work left my girlfriend at my place to relax and clean the place, we were chatting, i asked for pictures of her work so far she sent me ass said that she is dancing to music, i look ass forget wetin i wan talk cheesy never allow your woman to know your weakness

She cooked macaroni with fish, meat, turkey and chicken sauce kiss

make I spread leg check Dstv catch up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
have fun man....Many wishes to be like you cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by coolestchris(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nice nyansh

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Smellymouth: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2017

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by seunny4lif(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by BiafranBushBoy: 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2017
Lol...

If people start advertising their houses...

You might end up bottom of the list!!

Relax buddy...!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Beckham14: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
She's sexy.
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Maybe romanceland won't be dry today after all...

2 Likes

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nothing does you grin

Keep doing your thing man grin

#YOLO
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by stiflerdrug: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2017
Pussy money weed

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
make she fix me plate grin
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Clitx(f): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
hmmm yum yum
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Maybe romanceland won't be dry today after all...

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Softorgasm(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2017
stiflerdrug:
Pussy money weed
You just reminded me of Lil wayne.
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by stiflerdrug: 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
Softorgasm:
You just reminded me of Lil wayne.

lol nigga so old in the game like pirlo

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Acidosis(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
You left your girlfriend to clean your house?

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Softorgasm(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2017
stiflerdrug:

lol nigga so old in the game like pirlo

hehe Lil Wayne is my man, anytime and anyday..
immediately i saw your comment, i started singing o yes i love her like pvssy, money, weed..
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
ikp120:

grin grin grin grin grin
Hey

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey
What's up? How is that side?
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Cutezt(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2017
How Is This Post Relevant In Bringing Buhari Back Abeg?

5 Likes

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
ikp120:

What's up? How is that side?
Good jare, I'll live.

2 Likes

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Good jare, I'll live.
Lol. Nice to hear dear. wink
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
ikp120:

Lol.
Nice to hear dear. wink
Yea see you around

1 Like

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by optional1(f): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Smellymouth:

oga A i don tired oh.
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea see you around
Thanks dear. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Park01: 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2017
Jude with common sense ain't best of friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by coolestchris(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2017
Come they use share button swear for you abi??
ikp120:

makydebbie:
Yea see you around
Come they use share button swear for you abi??
ikp120:

Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 6:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
coolestchris:
Come they use share button swear for you abi??Come they use share button swear for you abi??

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hmm, your "wife" or "girlfriend"?
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2017
Berlynn:
have fun man....Many wishes to be like you cheesy
thanks grin
Re: Left My Wife To Be At Home To Clean The Place See What She Sent (pictures Added) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
Tazmode:
Hmm, your "wife" or "girlfriend"?
raw chicken or cooked chicken
Chicken na chicken

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.