Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! - Car Talk (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! (385223 Views)

Peugeot Cars Ownership: The Misleading Idea: Location, Cost Of Parts, Etc. / Are There No Auto Peugeot Cars? / American Spec Cars With HEADLAMPS Always On. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
ikenna351 kindly reply my post

Kindly edit and remove the last paragraph on that post if you want me to respond to the post. I respond to positive posts/comments only.

Ikenna, the Lion King
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jeromecqy:

Front and rear abs sensor are not the same so swapping wouldn't be an option , sorry

by the way, When interpreting with PP2000 i only get one permanent fault that is coherence rear abs sensor

any other ways i can work this out? i have tried many was to make it work but i am already about to give up and just gonna live without ABS, i can live without ABS but i cant live with the dash light shining STOP * STOP * STOP * all the time when i'm driving.

***INFO: when my speedo speed is 50 KPH, my abs sensor speed would only be 25 KPH it does increase according to speed but not actual speed, althought i suppose that if four sensors are sending data the abs system would still work because they are the same speed ***

I was referring to the sensor connectors, that is, if the rear sensor wires would be long enough to come to the front. But from the images you posted, the connectors look different.

Any form of braking issue in 206 with CAN-bus will give the STOP warning sign, even if its faulty handbrake switch.

Ikenna, the Lion King
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ikenna351:

I was referring to the sensor connectors, that is, if the rear sensor wires would be long enough to come to the front. But from the images you posted, the connectors look different.

Any form of braking issue in 206 with CAN-bus will give the STOP warning sign, even if its faulty handbrake switch.

Ikenna, the Lion King

i will try to make that happen maybe get a long wire to connect the pins. but in the meantime i really have to figure out what went wrong.

i was unable to accept the fact that the system could sense if the sensor were open circuit but not sense the speed.( when i removed the sensors, i would get a permanent fault that is open circuit or short circuit, but when i plug in the sensors i would always get coherence.)
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jeromecqy:

i will try to make that happen maybe get a long wire to connect the pins. but in the meantime i really have to figure out what went wrong.

i was unable to accept the fact that the system could sense if the sensor were open circuit but not sense the speed.( when i removed the sensors, i would get a permanent fault that is open circuit or short circuit, but when i plug in the sensors i would always get coherence.)

Usually, a weak or failing ABS wheel sensor would sense the rotation of wheel, but at less speed than the other wheel report. They most times give 0km/h when the ring reluctor is absent or teeth covered, broken or rusted out.

It starts first by reporting intermittent fault before changing to permanent fault, unless the sensor is damaged or wire broken.

Question now is, are you really sure the sensor is very close enough to the reluctor ring to sense its rotation? This was the reason I asked if the axle was exactly same type for the cub that was removed. Otherwise, I would suggest you get a used ABS rear sensor and swapped in and see if it signals vehicle speed, to rule out the new sensors.

Ikenna, the Lion King
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by CircleOfWilis: 3:12am On Oct 13, 2015
Ikenna351:

Kindly edit and remove the last paragraph on that post if you want me to respond to the post. I respond to positive posts/comments only.

Ikenna, the Lion King
done!!
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 4:34am On Oct 13, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
My people may una help me...I bought a tokunbo Peugeot 406 when I noticed the following:

1. A.C runs without control....it does not go off ,does not reduce or increase even if I press the fan to number 4, it runs continuesly until I switch of the ignition..
The temperature control does not go up or down ..it stays at 14"c

2. Only the fm works, the CD player on the radio does not work

3. the dash board lite comes on goes intermittently even while driving at nite

4. The Speedometer does not work , always at zero

I took it to the so called best Peugeot electrician at bauchi where I reside...the guy just worsened the whole tin , my break life has stopped showing now..

Ok. You bought a foreign used/tokunbo Peugeot 406? You entered a dealer stand, inspected & test drove the 406, saw or observed all the issues you listed above, still bought th car? Or was it a different scenario?

1. Is the Lion converted from RHD - LHD? Because some of the issue you listed looked like a wrong electrical connection in the lion.

2. What series of 406? D8 or D9? Does it have BSI unit or not? What's the production year? Can you post the VIN?

3. Did the electrician checked the datawire under the drivers foot mat, rear cd loader connector or amplifier connector for water ingres?

5. The production year of the 406 will determine if the culprit that makes your speedometer not to work is faulty transducer/vehicle speed sensor, interface box behind glove box or ABS issue.

6. As for your headunit/radio playing only FM, pull out the head unit and clean the lense. The CD will start playing, likely.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
My people may una help me...I bought a tokunbo Peugeot 406 when I noticed the following:

1. A.C runs without control....it does not go off ,does not reduce or increase even if I press the fan to number 4, it runs continuesly until I switch of the ignition..
The temperature control does not go up or down ..it stays at 14"c

2. Only the fm works, the CD player on the radio does not work

3. the dash board lite comes on goes intermittently even while driving at nite

4. The Speedometer does not work , always at zero

I took it to the so called best Peugeot electrician at bauchi where I reside...the guy just worsened the whole tin , my break life has stopped showing now..

Was it murtala (nasiru dangombe workshop) that worked on your vehicle?

Or was it his brother at nasarawa gate?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by CircleOfWilis: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Was it murtala (nasiru dangombe workshop) that worked on your vehicle?

Or was it his brother at nasarawa gate?
It was Ibrahim sikiru at wunti bauchi, he came all the way from gombe, I think he is more popular there, he does most of his business there
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by CircleOfWilis: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2015
Ikenna351:

Ok. You bought a foreign used/tokunbo Peugeot 406? You entered a dealer stand, inspected & test drove the 406, saw or observed all the issues you listed above, still bought th car? Or was it a different scenario?

1. Is the Lion converted from RHD - LHD? Because some of the issue you listed looked like a wrong electrical connection in the lion.

2. What series of 406? D8 or D9? Does it have BSI unit or not? What's the production year? Can you post the VIN?

3. Did the electrician checked the datawire under the drivers foot mat, rear cd loader connector or amplifier connector for water ingres?

5. The production year of the 406 will determine if the culprit that makes your speedometer not to work is faulty transducer/vehicle speed sensor, interface box behind glove box or ABS issue.

6. As for your headunit/radio playing only FM, pull out the head unit and clean the lense. The CD will start playing, likely.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
thank u, a bit technical for me ...let me digest the questions pls..I will try to provide the answers to the best of my understanding
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2015
Ikenna351:

Usually, a weak or failing ABS wheel sensor would sense the rotation of wheel, but at less speed than the other wheel report. They most times give 0km/h when the ring reluctor is absent or teeth covered, broken or rusted out.

It starts first by reporting intermittent fault before changing to permanent fault, unless the sensor is damaged or wire broken.

Question now is, are you really sure the sensor is very close enough to the reluctor ring to sense its rotation? This was the reason I asked if the axle was exactly same type for the cub that was removed. Otherwise, I would suggest you get a used ABS rear sensor and swapped in and see if it signals vehicle speed, to rule out the new sensors.

Ikenna, the Lion King

my old sensor din't work out so i change to a new one.

to answer your question that if the sensor are close enough to the reluctor ring to be sensing speed?
- when i did a alternative current test on the sensor it does increase when i spin the wheel faster so i do assume the sensor is sensing the ring and is working fine.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
It was Ibrahim sikiru at wunti bauchi, he came all the way from gombe, I think he is more popular there, he does most of his business there

Drive to murtalas place near zaranda hotel.

08062490298. I'm 1000per sure he can fix your issue. Be patient with him, he has a long list of waiting customers.

1 Like

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
thank u, a bit technical for me ...let me digest the questions pls..I will try to provide the answers to the best of my understanding

Let me break it down for you then.

1. I asked if your Peugeot 406 wad converted from Right Hand drive to Left hand drive. Because most lions converted in such manners do have electrical issues,,because of wrong connections that do happen during the conversions. If you don't know the true factor driving position of your 406, send me your VIN to check up your factory driving position and get back to you. The VIN is 17 digit numbers stamped below your windscreen and few places in the engine bay. It will start with VF38.... And it must be 17 digits.

2. Peugeot 406s have series or phases, otherwise known as D8 & D9. D8 were produced from 1995-1998, while D9 were produced from 1999-2008+). Knowing your phase will help me know your 406 wiring systems and advice to give. The production year is written on all your door glasses. Under the glasses, you will see some figures written. The last line with figure that ended with something like ....9 is your production year, which means 1999 in this instance. I can get it from your VIN as well or something close.

3. If water find its way under the rug where the driver rest his foot under the pedals, there are datawires (wiring sockets) under there that can give symptoms you explained if they are rusted pr water are in them. The same way if your 406 has 6 cd loader in the boot or amplifier mounted in right side of the boot, if water goes in there and soak the connector of the cd loader or amplifier, you will get similar symptoms.

4. The production year of your 406 will tell me if the cause of the non working of your speedometer is likely faulty Transducer or Vehicle speed sensor mounted on gearbox, faulty interface box behind glove box or faulty ABS.

5. Most times, when Radio cd lense player becomes dirty, they stop reading or playing cds. But when you clean the lense, they start playing cds well again.

That's what I meant in my earlier post.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2015
Ikenna351:

Ikenna, the Lion King

So i took you advise and do some swapping and wire tapping
I found that when i connect the front wiring to the rear abs sensor it was not sensing anything and when i connected the front abs sensor to the rear wiring and i got thw signal so that it means my rear wiring are fine and that my reluctor ring or abs sensor is faulty or even maybe the distance between the ring and sensor is wrong , what do you suggest i check now?
I assume its the distance of the ring but how i fix that?

***NEW: i finally found something that is making sense of all this, so i now tested it when the car was not started, jacked up the car spin the wheels and it shows data on the diagnostics tool. SO, the problem would be STARTING the car, i assume that it over-voltage that is causing this problem but i am not sure if it is caused by over-voltage, my voltage to ABS control unit is 16-17 Volts, While when the car is Started and running the diagnostics show that my Voltage to control unit is 20.2 Volts , i wonder if this is normal. and this problem sync with a minor problem that is already had for some time that is the fuel pump gauge is not measuring well when the car is started and running( when i used the diag tool i see 3 Readings that is FUEL LEVEL MEASURED. AVERAGE FUEL LEVEL AND FUEL LEVEL DISPLAYED. when the car is NOT started the readings of FUEL LEVEL MEASURED is fine but when the car is started the FUEL LEVEL MEASURES spike up another 15 liters or so causing my speedometer to show an incorrect fuel level , i think this is related , what do you think caused this problem.

Thank you in advance, hope to receive your reply soon.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2015
Jeromecqy:

So i took you advise and do some swapping and wire tapping
I found that when i connect the front wiring to the rear abs sensor it was not sensing anything and when i connected the front abs sensor to the rear wiring and i got thw signal so that it means my rear wiring are fine and that my reluctor ring or abs sensor is faulty or even maybe the distance between the ring and sensor is wrong , what do you suggest i check now?
I assume its the distance of the ring but how i fix that?

***NEW: i finally found something that is making sense of all this, so i now tested it when the car was not started, jacked up the car spin the wheels and it shows data on the diagnostics tool. SO, the problem would be STARTING the car, i assume that it over-voltage that is causing this problem but i am not sure if it is caused by over-voltage, my voltage to ABS control unit is 16-17 Volts, While when the car is Started and running the diagnostics show that my Voltage to control unit is 20.2 Volts , i wonder if this is normal. and this problem sync with a minor problem that is already had for some time that is the fuel pump gauge is not measuring well when the car is started and running( when i used the diag tool i see 3 Readings that is FUEL LEVEL MEASURED. AVERAGE FUEL LEVEL AND FUEL LEVEL DISPLAYED. when the car is NOT started the readings of FUEL LEVEL MEASURED is fine but when the car is started the FUEL LEVEL MEASURES spike up another 15 liters or so causing my speedometer to show an incorrect fuel level , i think this is related , what do you think caused this problem.

Thank you in advance, hope to receive your reply soon.

The last live test I did on a CAN-bus lion ABS (407), I got 13-15 volts while in motion.

Anyway, the swap test you did ruled out the connection, ABS pump/ECU as the culprit. So what left are the sensors and reluctor rings.

To rule out the sensors, you need to test those sensors on another 206, if possible, one with multiplexing electrics (Besides most phase II 206 have ABS, unlike the phase 1). You will need to find a drivable 206 at a workshop that you can swap in your rear ABS sensors, drive and check the readings while in motion. It has to be 206 that the ABS works. Quite challenging, but it will help narrow it down for you.

Ikenna, the Lion King
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by CircleOfWilis: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ikenna351:

Let me break it down for you then.

1. I asked if your Peugeot 406 wad converted from Right Hand drive to Left hand drive. Because most lions converted in such manners do have electrical issues,,because of wrong connections that do happen during the conversions. If you don't know the true factor driving position of your 406, send me your VIN to check up your factory driving position and get back to you. The VIN is 17 digit numbers stamped below your windscreen and few places in the engine bay. It will start with VF38.... And it must be 17 digits.

2. Peugeot 406s have series or phases, otherwise known as D8 & D9. D8 were produced from 1995-1998, while D9 were produced from 1999-2008+). Knowing your phase will help me know your 406 wiring systems and advice to give. The production year is written on all your door glasses. Under the glasses, you will see some figures written. The last line with figure that ended with something like ....9 is your production year, which means 1999 in this instance. I can get it from your VIN as well or something close.

3. If water find its way under the rug where the driver rest his foot under the pedals, there are datawires (wiring sockets) under there that can give symptoms you explained if they are rusted pr water are in them. The same way if your 406 has 6 cd loader in the boot or amplifier mounted in right side of the boot, if water goes in there and soak the connector of the cd loader or amplifier, you will get similar symptoms.

4. The production year of your 406 will tell me if the cause of the non working of your speedometer is likely faulty Transducer or Vehicle speed sensor mounted on gearbox, faulty interface box behind glove box or faulty ABS.

5. Most times, when Radio cd lense player becomes dirty, they stop reading or playing cds. But when you clean the lense, they start playing cds well again.

That's what I meant in my earlier post.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Sir, I have returned the car to the dealer, I took a Nigerian used Peugeot 406 for a lesser price 700k , and collected my change (though it was after a serious fight)
The old car seems bettter for me , I will post the vin for u to HELP check the car history sir...
Thank u
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ikenna351:

The last live test I did on a CAN-bus lion ABS (407), I got 13-15 volts while in motion.

Anyway, the swap test you did ruled out the connection, ABS pump/ECU as the culprit. So what left are the sensors and reluctor rings.

To rule out the sensors, you need to test those sensors on another 206, if possible, one with multiplexing electrics (Besides most phase II 206 have ABS, unlike the phase 1). You will need to find a drivable 206 at a workshop that you can swap in your rear ABS sensors, drive and check the readings while in motion. It has to be 206 that the ABS works. Quite challenging, but it will help narrow it down for you.

Ikenna, the Lion King

i Think i can say that there is no problem with the sensor and distance of ring because as said in last post, i can read the sensors reading accurate when the car is not running(ign on only), it only stops working the car is started.

not that i dont want to try using a drivable sensor, but in my country, 206 with rear disc are RARE, mostly are rear drums, that is what car manufacturer sell. My model is imported so it really is hard to find such sensor Anywhere, Sorry.

What do you suggest?
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:39am On Oct 19, 2015
I, today, 01/07/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 12:54am On Oct 19, 2015
I, today, 01/07/2020, intentionally edited and deleted some free vital information I provided in the original post (05/11/2019), which I shared here to benefit those who can't afford my private consultancy services, but have now been removed since the free information is not valued and appreciated.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 4:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
i dont know where to find the maxi fuse on my peugeot 206 RHD
BSM fuse 3 is a 10 amp fuse

here are the videos for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRyPbkhDxX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js7pjHKgVj8
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by matharazi(m): 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
@ikenna please I have this Peugeot 508 with a bad fuse box (BSI). Please can you help with useful information on where I can get it?? Matharazi@gmail.com that's my mail.

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jeromecqy:
i dont know where to find the maxi fuse on my peugeot 206 RHD
BSM fuse 3 is a 10 amp fuse

here are the videos for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRyPbkhDxX4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js7pjHKgVj8

Could you take picture of the BSM in your lion and attach it here?

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
matharazi:
@ikenna please I have this Peugeot 508 with a bad fuse box (BSI). Please can you help with useful information on where I can get it?? Matharazi@gmail.com that's my mail.

Which one are you asking for? BSM or BSI? They are two different modules. BSI has fuses on them, but does complex work than BSM which is in engine bay.

Find out which of them you want and send me the Lion's VIN, to see if I can get the part number for you.

Ikenna, the Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by matharazi(m): 8:41am On Oct 21, 2015
Ikenna351:

Which one are you asking for? BSM or BSI? They are two different modules. BSI has fuses on them, but does complex work than BSM which is in engine bay.

Find out which of them you want and send me the Lion's VIN, to see if I can get the part number for you.

Ikenna, the Lion King.

VF38D5FCACLO35724 MODEL 508 TUBO ENGINE it's the BSI inside the engine bay
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2015
Ikenna351:

Could you take picture of the BSM in your lion and attach it here?

Ikenna, the Lion King.
]

here's the photos

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2015
matharazi:

VF38D5FCACLO35724 MODEL 508 TUBO ENGINE it's the BSI inside the engine bay

It's not the BSI unit. BSI unit is inside the Peugeot 508, not in engine bay. The fuse box inside the Peugeot 508 is known as Engine compartment fuse box or BSM. And the image you posted is the engine fuse box, not BSI unit.

This is the Engine Fuse box (BSM) part number of that 508: 6500 KH.

Ikenna, The Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 9:56am On Oct 21, 2015
Jeromecqy:
]

here's the photos

Ok.

Pull out the BSM from that box. You will find the Maxi fuses under the fuse box, on the side where the battery cable is bolted on the fuse box on top.

Ikenna, The Lion King.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Jeromecqy: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2015
Ikenna351:

Ok.

Pull out the BSM from that box. You will find the Maxi fuses under the fuse box, on the side where the battery cable is bolted on the fuse box on top.

Ikenna, The Lion King.

So i look at the maxi fuse this is the picture that i have obtained

i dont see what you have described that is Maxi Fuse 2 60 A and Maxi fuse 3 is 30A , i have both maxi fuse 2 and 3 at 20A

when doing some research i say some ebay BSM seller also have maxi fuse 2 and 3 have 20A
Source: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PEUGEOT-206-1-6-PETROL-2003-SIEMENS-BSM-B3-UNIT-9643498880-00-/281822903840

what do you reckon?

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by badmus145: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2015
please help me out, my Peugeot 406 shows the anti-pollution fault and ABS fault, braking fault when it was started. and the fuel gauge goes down anytime it feels like even if there is fuel inside which makes me buy fuel unnecessarily sometimes. and my ac gas get exhausted after 2days of filling it. what can i do. and where could i get a professional mechanic in ibadan
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Few weeks back, I was invited to a function to give talk/speech to an audience on Vehicle maintenance tips, basically on Peugeot cars. After spending over two hours in explaining and demonstrating, it became obvious, which I was not surprised though, that most people simply lack awareness of what make them complain finding it difficult to keep their vehicles on the road. The questions that were coming, the gaze from the audience during my speech and suggestions from the audience for continuous enlightenment on the subject, was glaring about the lack of awareness. But the interesting thing is not the lack of awareness, but the desire or want (from them) to know them, was what interested me the most. I have given talks on same subject on various occasions at different functions, but I could see how interested most of them found the lecture and the "want or desire" to be aware.

Last Sunday, a neighbour approached me and said he was always wondering why my Lions body paints glitter more than every other vehicle on the street and he would want to know the secret behind it. I told him I use Total Shampoo to wash my lions which waxes paint when water dries off, when you don't dry off or wipe out water on the body with cloth after washing, by allowing it to dry by itself. He left, thankful and very happy and told me he was buying the Shampoo that day. How much does this wonder Total Shampoo cost? Just N450.

What I am getting at? Lack of awareness and desire to know. People unintentionally and sometimes intentionally put their Peugeot cars in bad shape by being indifferent, seeking for obvious wrong information, ignoring the right information even when they see one or given to them free or simply chose to wreck them.

What kind of information do you seek for on your Peugeots when you go online? You look for review sites or forums where they tell you how horrible it was to own a Lion or things you must expect to fail if you own one or you actually join the campaign on how bad your ownership of your Lion have been so far? Or do you seek for information on how you can enjoy your Lion happily ever after? In simply words, what's your personal perception about your Lion? Because, whether you like it or not, your perception about your lion or Peugeot cars will determine the kind of information you seek for or pay attention to.

I produced a DVD on Peugeot Car maintenance tips and how to prevent breakdowns, titled "Cars with Attitude!". Some bought the DVDs, but the only thing they got from the DVD was how the audio was not clear, with all the vital quality information on Peugeots given out almost free on those discs. Fortunately, some focused on those information provided in the DVDs and started enjoying their Lions. From the knowledge they gathered from the DVD, they know when to change their timing belts. They know when to change their coolant and power steering oil. They know when to change their engine oils. They know the recommended automatic and manual gearboxes oils. They know how to easily test their engine cooling system thermostat. They have learnt how Peugeot cooling systems work and the benefits attached to leaving them as factory designed. And many other information in the disc. But some, didn't see all that or weren't interested in getting theirs because they were busy seeking for negative reviews or piece of information that confirmed to them what a bad choice they made in choosing Peugeot, but at the end, would come back to complain how truly their expected nightmares had manifested. You get back what you give out. What you give your lion is what he/she gives you back. It's garbage in, garbage out. Law of Attraction is always working. What remains is, how do you choose to use the law?

You can change all that by what you choose to focus on. Your lion can turn around and become a friend to you. He or she can keep you safe. Do you know why? A vehicle is like a house and a living animal/human being. If you build a house with poor foundation or with poor building materials, what happens? The house could collapse or age quickly, by taking more money from you, fixing things here and there. Same way, animal or human being has organs, legs, etc. If you eat bad food, your body will malfunction and you will feel terrible and may end up in the hospital, spending money to get back to health. If you don't exercise or treat your body well, your heart may malfunction. Likewise, a vehicle has legs (tyres) just like humans. It has a heart (engine) which could malfunction if abused in various ways or poorly maintained. Same way other vehicle parts could malfunction when mishandled, just like human body. Same way a poorly built house could collapse and end lives, same way a poorly maintained vehicle could end lives on the road. When you realise all these, you will understand that a vehicle is not just some piece of metals joined together that should take whatever treatment given to it. Because whatever you give to it, it gives back to you.

To start caring for your Lion or get the right information, change your perception about your lion, if you still have a bad perception of him/her. Know what kind of information you give permission to come in. Then, take responsibility. Mine are my responsibility. Yours are your responsibility. You should have desires to know, at least, the basics: What engine oil to use, intervals for changing them, when to change brake pads and not wait for the brake discs to damage before changing the pads, etc. It's simply, change the perception of seeking or waiting for faults and focus on PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE. And interesting part is, its cheaper to own a Peugeot car when you apply preventative maintenance than apply "repair when broken". You can start with Owners Manual of your Lion.

Everyone can enjoy these Peugeots the way I enjoy mine. But you will need to make that decision and the choice if you want that good life. Always remember this, if others are enjoying the same model of Peugeot car you are not enjoying, then what is wrong with the picture?

Ikenna, The Lion King

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by karaye: 11:39pm On Oct 30, 2015
@ikenna
Pls I am having 406 for like 4years now but am more desire change to another lion,iam kindly in need of your recommendation on which one to buy.thank as am expecting your response.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by KOMBE: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2015
I have changed the bearing on the left tyre of my 806 and the problem resurfaced again. Do you think the problem is with my mechanic or poor quality part.
Re: Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! by Ikenna351(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
karaye:
@ikenna
Pls I am having 406 for like 4years now but am more desire change to another lion,iam kindly in need of your recommendation on which one to buy.thank as am expecting your response.

So what type do you have in mind? Brand new or used one?

Ikenna, The Lion King.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (100) (Reply)

The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel? / Car Talk Chat Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.