Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488184 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:32am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33: :-D WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT^^^
was just being honest sweets
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: was just being honest sweets

now i'm getting your drift. Its that way-----> off to bed.

Lol! You've publicly declared it and i've never been more proud of you. She's all yours freud. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:36am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33: smiley lol! I'm thru with the gross of anatomy 300level, whats left is morbid 400level, smiley do you still get to teach me, after reading this? smiley
Yep! Av passed that road before...u can start by reading all u can get on 'sigmundfreud'!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:39am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Yep! Av passed that road before...u can start by reading all u can get on 'sigmundfreud'!
Rose coloured Glasses.Nt interested
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:40am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Not cz he is 20 its cuz m a sister and m not looking.M already taken
U mean a Catholic Sister...in a Convent/Seminary?! Taken by Jesus?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33:

Lol! You've publicly declared it and i've never been more proud of you. She's all yours freud. smiley
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here’s what I’ll do
I’ll take care of you
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:42am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Rose coloured Glasses.Nt interested
That was not for you..Sister Johannah.
Do u mind if i fill those glasses with wine...or perhaps u prefer tea?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:43am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
U mean a Catholic Sister...in a Convent/Seminary?! Taken by Jesus?
No I have an imaginary bf since u don't like me
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:45am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
That was not for you..Sister Johannah.
Do u mind if i fill those glasses with wine...or perhaps u prefer tea?
u forgot to add "rs" on tea to make it tears cz u hv just poured my tears in them
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:49am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: ur the one I have hots for.

I even write ur name on our school corridors,scramble ur name on my workbook.

Mr Emekye asked us to write about "would you accept interatial marriages in your society?" And all I cud think bwt was u.us married......and...
How sweet of u. I feel breathless suddenly and humbled-by-the gesture...but my e-heart lacks the capacity to reciprocate such feelings.
But am all for inter-racial marriage...if some pitfals are taken care of before the marriage.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:53am On Sep 21, 2012
Lol,Silkmoth I c u viewing da topic hehehehe.Moenie worry ill take good care of u under sigmo's wings
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:56am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
How sweet of u. I feel breathless suddenly and humbled-by-the gesture...but my e-heart lacks the capacity to reciprocate such feelings.
But am all for inter-racial marriage...if some pitfals are taken care of before the marriage.
was that me talking?OMG my husby will give me a hiding.

Baby I know u saw all this as I was flirting with Mr man,pls m just passing tym as my P.P r gvn me a hard tym nd I can't sleep
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:57am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: No I have an imaginary bf since u don't like me
I like you...a lot. But these things..e-motion, e-heart, and e-love usually bring about real hurt.
The greatest people in my life are my friends...and i will like you to be one of them...
*i cant bear ur tears, but u look radiant as the lyt reflects in ur eyes*

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2012
Silkmoth33:

That will be Tresspassing on my side...shez 'yours truly'...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
I like you...a lot. But these things..e-motion, e-heart, and e-love usually bring about real hurt.
The greatest people in my life are my friends...and i will like you to be one of them...
*i cant bear ur tears, but u look radiant as the lyt reflects in ur eyes*
wats with the "e"
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:03am On Sep 21, 2012
and both of u are still viewing this toopic! Wayyy past my bedtime...if i get to work late 2mrw...u guyz will be held responsible!
*swt drms*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Ill pretend m wearing Harry Potter's invinsible cloak

I belong to nobody,we r all gud friends except for da humps nd pitholes between us
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:09am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: wats with the "e"
Replace with 'i'..internet instead of electronic..heart, emotion and love.
I actually belong to someone...*smiles*, after God that is.
NytNYt.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 1:12am On Sep 21, 2012
silkmoth03 actually sleeps on line!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 1:18am On Sep 21, 2012
Hmm....cupid was very good with its predictions
let's see where all this will lead to
Its def goin down mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii: Hmm....cupid was very good with its predictions
let's see where all this will lead to
Its def goin down mehn grin
lol
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:06am On Sep 21, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Replace with 'i'..internet instead of electronic..heart, emotion and love.
I actually belong to someone...*smiles*, after God that is.
NytNYt.
let me get one thing straight...No one is serious here right?As for me I was talking all that coz I was studying and wanted ya'll awake.

Don't think imma go up and fall inlove that far way out of my league
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: let me get one thing straight...No one is serious here right?As for me I was talking all that coz I was studying and wanted ya'll awake.

Don't think imma go up and fall inlove that far way out of my league

Doesn't look that way from my end.
Its more like some members are falling for each other.
Your case is like a web, u need to pick between two hopefuls.
All the best boo boo!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
I like what you've done with the joint, cuddlemii.

That said, what is this thread really about?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
vescucci: I like what you've done with the joint, cuddlemii.

That said, what is this thread really about?

Oh, its just a chat room like the ones in some other sections.

Instead of members derailing significant/serious literary threads, this is for chit chats

To avoid hiding posts or banning members, they can have freedom of expressing themselves here

It's also a way of networking & meeting members.

At first, no activity was happening on this thread, but I think the membership & awareness of this section has increased hence the mini fun you see
It's good to have u, I have read abt u, u r one of d movers & shakers of this section(maclatunji makes known of the caucus that exists)
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

All the best boo boo!
lol,just having fun and if u were to be cupid pls not these 2
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: lol,just having fun and if u were to be cupid pls not these 2

no i am not cupid for y'all.
the cupid handling una case na immortal
u can run but u cant hide
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Oh, its just a chat room like the ones in some other sections.

Instead of members derailing significant/serious literary threads, this is for chit chats

To avoid hiding posts or banning members, they can have freedom of expressing themselves here

It's also a way of networking & meeting members.

At first, no activity was happening on this thread, but I think the membership & awareness of this section has increased hence the mini fun you see
It's good to have u, I have read abt u, u r one of d movers & shakers of this section(maclatunji makes known of the caucus that exists)

I saw my name, what did I do?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 5:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
maclatunji:

I saw my name, what did I do?

Nothing! smiley
Just sending a shout out to an oldie dt returned.
How have u been?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

All the best boo boo!
Ur hopeless Cuddles,u know m always da Italian woman.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Ur hopeless Cuddles,u know m always da Italian woman.

issokay
isaight
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

issokay
isaight
r u sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.