Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (488143 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
^YEP
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Oh, its just a chat room like the ones in some other sections.

Instead of members derailing significant/serious literary threads, this is for chit chats

To avoid hiding posts or banning members, they can have freedom of expressing themselves here

It's also a way of networking & meeting members.

At first, no activity was happening on this thread, but I think the membership & awareness of this section has increased hence the mini fun you see
It's good to have u, I have read abt u, u r one of d movers & shakers of this section(maclatunji makes known of the caucus that exists)

Oh dear. Weettle owd me? I don't move nada oh. I don't think Maclatunji even knows me sef. Caucus, oooh, I'm dizzy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
vescucci:

Oh dear. Weettle owd me? I don't move nada oh. I don't think Maclatunji even knows me sef. Caucus, oooh, I'm dizzy.
Dizzy?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
vescucci:

A huge misunderstanding then!
Anyways, good to have u
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Nothing! smiley
Just sending a shout out to an oldie dt returned.
How have u been?

I don't know how to describe it. I feel like a passenger in an airplane heading for an unknown destination.

@Vesucci, I see you. We didn't interact much when you were active here. I was doing a lot of technical writing then.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
maclatunji:

I don't know how to describe it. I feel like a passenger in an airplane heading for an unknown destination.

@Vesucci, I see you. We didn't interact much when you were active here. I was doing a lot of technical writing then.

Hmm, I meant how have u been outside literary expressions, the section and nl.

Mac, how are you?

You good, dear?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 8:45am On Sep 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hmm, I meant how have u been outside literary expressions, the section and nl.

Mac, how are you?

You good, dear?

Thank you for the emphasis on me but I just told you how I am outside Nairaland. I am in a contemplative mood, I need to sort out a few things. Yeah, I could say I am fine but that wouldn't be quite right .
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Thank you for the emphasis on me but I just told you how I am outside Nairaland. I am in a contemplative mood, I need to sort out a few things. Yeah, I could say I am fine but that wouldn't be quite right .

Eh ya,
Well I am sure everything will be fine
We all get stressed out sometimes
For eg, all my body parts ache and I don't know whats wrong
I have ran out of panadol & malaria drugs, sleeping hasn't solved it either
Does these things u r sorting out also include my specialty wink smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2012
^I am not sure I know what your specialty is. Care to explain?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:42am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji: ^I am not sure I know what your specialty is. Care to explain?

lolz, aside from literature, my other passion is the romantics
I could help with relationship ish/trouble/issue/advice.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2012
Hi, Maclatunji. Mukina thinks highly of you wink

This is the Chat Central, huh? I'd like to be asked how I am too sad

I have missed this place since all my generation folk went somewhere to die. But this section has been sparked to life, I see.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2012
^how are u too?
where have u been?
why did u leave?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2012
smiley

I am what people call 'fine' these days

Been on twitter. I have grown weary of it and I left. Now I am back here

I left here before cuz it got boring. This section and the movie section were my favourite places and they both went belly up. This place looks more fun at the moment and I will be probably more active here.

Who will ask the askers? How are you, Cuddlemii?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2012
^cuddlemii has been fine but in pains right now
i have never explored twitter but maybe i should
yep ur contribution on d section, will be great.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 10:20am On Sep 22, 2012
Yeah, you could try it if you're not vain. If you are, you may get depressed on there. If you aren't vain, you may still get depressed on there witnessing so much vanity. On second thought............

Why are you in pains?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2012
vescucci: Hi, Maclatunji. Mukina thinks highly of you wink

LOL. Now, how would you know that?

vescucci: This is the Chat Central, huh? I'd like to be asked how I am too sad

I have missed this place since all my generation folk went somewhere to die. But this section has been sparked to life, I see.

I have read your other posts so I know you are fine. Yeah! You are right, this section has awoken from its slumber. Cuddlemii is doing an excellent job.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: ^cuddlemii has been fine but in pains right now
i have never explored twitter but maybe i should
yep ur contribution on d section, will be great.

Sorry about the pains but you should try and identify the cause don't you think?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

LOL. Now, how would you know that?

I have read your other posts so I know you are fine. Yeah! You are right, this section has awoken from its slumber. Cuddlemii is doing an excellent job.

Mukina told me na. Yeah, Cuddlemii is doing fantastic. There was something she did in one thread that impressed me. Don't ask, can't say lipsrsealed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Cuddlemii:

lolz, aside from literature, my other passion is the romantics
I could help with relationship ish/trouble/issue/advice.

Ok. I am very picky and tend to be afraid of breaking people's hearts. I detest being in a failed relationship and if I see something that might not make me and a lady work as a couple, I tend to cut them off. The few times I have had interest, the ladies seem not to be interested.

Note: I take relationships serious all the time, I don't have the time to fool around.

What say you to that?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2012
vescucci: Yeah, you could try it if you're not vain. If you are, you may get depressed on there. If you aren't vain, you may still get depressed on there witnessing so much vanity. On second thought............

Why are you in pains?

I am not vain, lolz
I will just explore it for a day or 2. Being clueless abt sturvs is not a good sign
The pain started yesterday, its just stress.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2012
vescucci:

Mukina told me na. lipsrsealed

Within the context of?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Sorry about the pains but you should try and identify the cause don't you think?

Its stress.
I overworked myself from Tuesday to Thursday
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Ok. I am very picky and tend to be afraid of breaking people's hearts. I detest being in a failed relationship and if I see something that might not make me and a lady work as a couple, I tend to cut them off. The few times I have had interest, the ladies seem not to be interested.

Note: I take relationships serious all the time, I don't have the time to fool around.

What say you to that?

Wow!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by vescucci(m): 10:43am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

What say you to that?

Yes, what say you to that? *chews kolanut thoughtfully*

Cuddlemii:

I am not vain, lolz
I will just explore it for a day or 2. Being clueless abt sturvs is not a good sign
The pain started yesterday, its just stress.

Alright, take things easy and you'll be fine. I suppose you already know this

maclatunji:

Within the context of?

Frankly, I don't remember. Twas a long time ago.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 10:46am On Sep 22, 2012
vescucci:

Frankly, I don't remember. Twas a long time ago.

Ok! We are very good friends.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:50am On Sep 22, 2012
Mac, first of all, you have to identify what you want in a lady & relationship

You will also have to set realistic goals & compromise

I am sure you haven't met the "one", once you do then it will all fall in place naturally

But, mac you seem hard to impress, maybe u need to be more relaxed and have fun

What fun sturvs do u engage in?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2012
vescucci:
Alright, take things easy and you'll be fine. I suppose you already know this

Yes I do!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2012
Cuddlemii: Mac, first of all, you have to identify what you want in a lady & relationship

You will also have to set realistic goals & compromise

I am sure you haven't met the "one", once you do then it will all fall in place naturally

But, mac you seem hard to impress, maybe u need to be more relaxed and have fun

What fun sturvs do u engage in?

Fun stuff I like? Literature, games (I love Angry Birds), novels, cartoons and movies. Chatting with friends too.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:18am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji:

Fun stuff I like? Literature, games (I love Angry Birds), novels, cartoons and movies. Chatting with friends too.

Hmm, u r in the right place then
Then u need to find a spontaneous lady.
Step out of your comfort zone, u need to be with the opposite of your personality
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2012
^I see.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:36am On Sep 22, 2012
maclatunji: ^I see.

I know
What kind of lady do u like?
tall dark & handsome? wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
I said this somewhere else on Nairaland last year:

maclatunji: I am a very direct person. My ideal lady must be Muslim obviously, comfortable with and knowledgeable about Islam. Intelligent, good looking, have a sense of humour and must be confident irrespective of what other people think or say about her.

I am above average height, light-skinned, handsome? Let's just say: I am not bad at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.