Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... (11163 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tadysmart(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros: I don't understand girls these days o. I've been dating this girl for a year plus now and all has been going well with the relationship. I've been responsible for all her financial needs but the problem is; now she wants to go to the university, not that I have a problem with that but I proposed to her and she said yes but that'll be after her first-degree. that's where the problem is. This girl is 18 and very beautiful. The university is like freedom, anything can happen. Should I sponsor her to school first or?? Please, I need your advice.

I see nairaland is full of unserious people. Are you jobless,I got a job for you dude.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by boomssey(f): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
slimyem: She's 18!
Let her live a little bro!
She's right to want a first degree before marriage.
If you want to help her through school,do it because you are helping a friend in need..not because you are expecting her sticking with you and eventual marriage as payback!
...and yes,if you plan to wait,you are going to have to compete with her peers for her attention and committment while she's in school.
..and there's absolutely no guarantee she'd end up with you!
Truth dey say is very bitter!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by awesomebenji(m): 1:28am On Aug 01, 2012
Highbros:
Is all well?
Question oooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / Are You A Ride Or Die Romantic Chick? / Apart From Sex(pleasure And Children) What Else Do Men Even Benefit From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.