Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... (11149 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by phraze(m): 10:24am On Jul 31, 2012
I am not perfect. You shouldnt be either but i know you must be way older than her. It is not a bad idea to sponsor her, look around you, some people are not financialy bouyant as you are. BROS, if i were u, i'd think of challenge rather than chase a Gurl of eighteen, maybe she isnt even 18. Do the right thing.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2012
At 18 she is officially an adult, and is certainly old enough to get married. If she wants you to sponsor her higher education, she can as well marry you and then you'd send her to school AS your WIFE - even though we know she would cheat with other guys in school, but then she is already your wife. That is certainly a safer option, and unless she has ulterior motives (of using you as a financier for her education and dumping you thereafter), I see no reason why she should object to this offer. . .moreso when her parents are incapable of funding her education. Unless we're fooling ourselves, a young and beautiful poor girl in Nigeria has NO hope of going to school without a MAN's financial assistance, and of course the man would have his way with her in return - either merely in terms of sleeping with her, dating her long term, or marrying her. Frankly, she has no other alternative. Nothing goes for nothing.

Having said that, I have to point out that only complete mor0ns 'sponsor' a girl through school or even invest heavily in her life in any meaningful way - with the hope that she would be grateful in the end. I'm sure the OP has family members, relatives, and MALE friends that have greater need for such investment and support (with much higher chances of gratitude and payback, mind you). It's definitely better to 'waste' such investment on a family member or a male friend, rather than a random babe that would surely and ungratefully spite you in the end with no remorse whatsoever. I wonder why so many guys keep making this mistake in this day and age.

Anyways, I hope you've phucked the young girl and enjoyed her pristine body enough. It's time to dump her ass and leave her to her fate. She'll find another man (or men) that would be foolish enough to sponsor her education.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2012
There's something missing in this thread. How old are you Mr Highbros? You must be high indeed, whatever your age!

But on the contrary, let me give you some constructive advice:

- learn to help without expecting something in return because it will minimise your heartbreak.
- proposing to a teenage and post secondary school girl is child abuse, and i seriously hope you've not slept with the poor girl!
- don't disagree with me, cos it will scream volume of your irresponsibility.

Cheers!
smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by kennidiamo: 10:28am On Jul 31, 2012
you are a condemned fool if you sponsor her..if you have too much money,go to the less privileged and help..idiot
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl: There's something missing in this thread. How old are you Mr Highbros? You must be high indeed, whatever your age!

But on the contrary, let me give you some constructive advice:

- learn to help without expecting something in return because it will minimise your heartbreak.
- proposing to a teenage and post secondary school girl is child abuse, and i seriously hope you've not slept with the poor girl!
- don't disagree with me, cos it will scream volume of your irresponsibility.

Cheers!
smiley
WTF?
Dont disagree with you? What are you Oprah?
How old are you and how old where you when you first had sex.

PS if its the virgin story just save it, bloody hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
madridsta007:

@Highbros.... Check the wikipedia definition of 'paedophile'. Now look at your life, sincerely. And then cry out to the Lord to save your soul. You need Jesus. As in, seriously.
Lmbao.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by speaktoinzaghi(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
I think the Op is sick looking back to his previous threads, I believe he just wakes up in the morning and cook up a story and then put it in NL as a thread whereby to gain people's attention and enjoying himself while going through our comments... @ op its better you go and find urself a job if not go and take alomo plus jedi...SMH.....mtscheeeeew!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by ZUBY77(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
dabrake:
lol as the girl being an investment. omo, naija guys don tire me jare.

What do you call a place or thing where you spend your money and hope for returns?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tolupemi(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2012
its nt fair u marry hr,my candid advice,u nd d girl shld kind of mk tinz undastandable btw urslfs,sponsor hr educatn nd mk ur intentions knw 2hr parents so she myt nt misbehave,shikena!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by lolu84(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Allow her to get her first degree. Haba! @18, she's too young for marriage. don't u av sm1 lyk her? As she has told u, 1st degree is d utmost priority for her. If u marry her nw, a day will come u will tell dt she's not educated. On d issue of sponsorship, u can do if u know u r able, is a way of making impact in som1's lyf and u r meant to be together, u can eventually marry her. Let her go to school abeg!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2012
@ Poster

[size=15pt]Tunder fire your we-we![/size] angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2012
No one is asking him not to date an 18 year old. . . He started dating her and caring for her financially when she was 16 and still in SS3?

Ok, since he loves underaged kids so well, what happens if this girl refuses and the relationship is broken down, who will OP date next? A 14 year old? Lol

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 31, 2012
Ujujoan: @ Poster

[size=15pt]Tunder fire your we-we![/size] angry angry
D O A. . . grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 10:42am On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
WTF?

My third advice to the OP already defines you. Someone already said it that she'll pray for her children against people like you.

Take heart chris, it's not entirely your fault that you're this way, it's your ancestors i blame.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Jaykizz(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2012
Guy na wa 4 u o o o. . .u r proposin an 18yr old who probably doesn't knw wat dy kal lov bt is probably lust after u. Plz let her go to skul coz dat'l b d bst 4 u 2. N as rgadz sponsorin, guy no dull ursef o! Se she no get parents ni abi y u wan dy form mugu
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2012
swtchicgurl:

My third advice to the OP already defines you. Someone already said it that she'll pray for her children against people like you.

Take heart chris, it's not entirely your fault that you're this way, it's your ancestors i blame.

I don't go back and forth with women on this forum, but I had to shout when you say we should not disagree with your crass and very baseless advice.

Who the hell writes with such a font anyways undecided undecided abeg park well jor!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Mcdondayan: 10:54am On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
WTF?

OP you have already changed your username. CHRISBENOGOR, you are still HIGHBROSS.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by bola4dprec(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2012
Many abused children cling to the hope
that growing up will bring escape and
freedom. But the personality formed in the environment of coercive control is not well adapted to adult life. The survivor is left with fundamental problems in basic trust, autonomy, and initiative. She approaches the task of early
adulthood――establishing independence and intimacy――burdened by major impairments in self-care, in cognition and in memory, in identity,
and in the capacity to form stable relationships. She is still a prisoner of her childhood; attempting to
create a new life, she reencounters the trauma.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Amokwe(m): 10:56am On Jul 31, 2012
Think you should listen to that Prince Nico Mbaga's track - 'Christiana'.
Help if you really want to, - it is said, if you educate a woman you have educated a nation.
, but be sure marriage is not guaranteed.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by sashaa(f): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Lol @ you all.

Op is a confirmed wasteman. . . Perverted pedo. Was the same guy that dated a lady for good 9 years and dumped her because of this smallie giving him problems now. No peace for the wicked! wink www.nairaland.com/715203

His perverted self couldn't hide his love for underaged kids. . . www.nairaland.com/821939

if this girl is just 18 and he started dating her over a year now, how old was she when he started? Lol. This guy is a confirmed nutcase. Advice him at your own risk. He never listens to good advice. . .

Hi perv. . .smiley
omg! Perv alert!!!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2012
Mcdondayan:
OP you have already changed your username. CHRISBENOGOR, you are still HIGHBROSS.
Seems you took more than your regular dose of kparagah this morning.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by sashaa(f): 11:01am On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros:
Hey, watch your mouth boy. I came here to seek advice not to get insulted especially by you. I'm not your mate. Must you always drag the past into current situations?
yes WE must! U ar a perv which means u ar not normal. U need help. Ur type can also commit incest on ur own child.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by muffins99(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2012
I personally do not blame the girl for wanting to study.

First, this guy likes young girls so if she marries him now, it is almost certain that in a few years time, this girl will be outside the age group that he is attracted to and he will most likely dump her. Even if he sends her to uni, it may be this same guy, rather than the girl, who decides to end things- because he's found a new toy.

Second- many guys come on Nland and complain about girls sucking them dry. This girl wants a degree and I will presume that she wants to have a good chance of getting a job and generating some income. What is wrong with that? If things don't work out between her and Highbros, at least she will might have a career.

As other Nlanders have pointed out, the girl is not the problem, Highbros needs to sort himself out.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by iyanda146: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2012
Bros its a good idea for her to go to the university, one thing I am sure of is that you are afraid of losing her. My advice goes, if you have the mined to send her to school do it but put it at the back of your mind that there is a possibility that you will lose her to another man, which in most cases happens when a man send a lady to school because after graduating she would have grown enough wings to say it to your face that you are not are type.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Chimacks(f): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2012
@highbros, u are only seeking 4 attention.I have read 2 of ur posts and now this.Who knws wat u are gonna post nxt?Pls,get a life!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Gbemmy135(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2012
Ishilove: Brother Highbros, you need to hold your joystick and cry out to God that that thing that makes your body jump each time you see an under-aged sister,it should leave you and die. It is a killer and it will wase your destiny.

When I have kids, I will pray to God to protect them from perverts like you angry.

You need Jesus angry.

He truly need JESUS. grin
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by declem(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2012
My guy impregnate her first,then alow her 2go..by d way hw old r u?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by druid06(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2012
Let her get an education, it might come in handy for you in the future. I understand that there are better looking guys that are predators at schools with their swagger and holla-at-your-boy clothings, if she's truly yours, she would be faithful and if you're having doubts about her being faithful then you need to end the relationship and let her go her own way. There're plenty of fish in the sea.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by swtchicgurl: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

I don't go back and forth with women on this forum, but I had to shout when you say we should not disagree with your crass and very baseless advice.
Who the hell writes with such a font anyways undecided undecided abeg park well jor!

The more you comment, the more you expose your lack! Instead of complaining about my font, you probably should change your phone. A phone that costs more than 15K wouldn't give you much headache. Just a piece of advice sir. smiley

Mcdondayan:

Excellent observation. cheesy
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 31, 2012
z2x1yet
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Chimacks: @highbros, u are only seeking 4 attention.I have read 2 of ur posts and now this.Who knws wat u are gonna post nxt?Pls,get a life!
You registered today just to post this rubbish(your 1st post)?. I think you are the one who needs a life cos I'm very, very comfortable.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Kellysmithdfm(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2012
Go get a life man!jeez

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / My Girlfriend Masturbates But Doesn't Want To Have Sex Very / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.