Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry Her But She Said... (11146 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2012
I don't understand girls these days o. I've been dating this girl for a year plus now and all has been going well with the relationship. I've been responsible for all her financial needs but the problem is; now she wants to go to the university, not that I have a problem with that but I proposed to her and she said yes but that'll be after her first-degree. that's where the problem is. This girl is 18 and very beautiful. The university is like freedom, anything can happen. Should I sponsor her to school first or?? Please, I need your advice.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2012

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
chaircover: At 18, she is to young to get married, and Yes she is right, at her age education takes priority over marriage.

Dont know why you are sponsoring her through school/taking care of her financial needs; doesn't she have parents or guardians ni?
She has parents but they are not having ni.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by mrkels(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2012
18 and u want to marry her? What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by horny4u(f): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2012
Highbros:
She has parents but they are not having ni.

I see! So you want to buy her ko becos her parents donot have..
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by slimyem: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
She's 18!
Let her live a little bro!
She's right to want a first degree before marriage.
If you want to help her through school,do it because you are helping a friend in need..not because you are expecting her sticking with you and eventual marriage as payback!
...and yes,if you plan to wait,you are going to have to compete with her peers for her attention and committment while she's in school.
..and there's absolutely no guarantee she'd end up with you!

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2012
Highbros: I don't understand girls these days o. I've been dating this girl for a year plus now and all has been going well with the relationship. I've been responsible for all her financial needs but the problem is; now she wants to go to the university, not that I have a problem with that but I proposed to her and she said yes but that'll be after her first-degree. that's where the problem is. This girl is 18 and very beautiful. The university is like freedom, anything can happen. Should I sponsor her to school first or?? Please, I need your advice.

Kai too many agric-chicken bois talking of marraige unleashed nowadays ....ur reasoning sef shows u should still be under ur parents care..drinking cerelac and bobo viju milk...

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2012
Gabriel_sylar:

Kai too many agric-chicken bois talking of marraige unleashed nowadays ....ur reasoning sef shows u should still be under ur parents care..drinking cerelac and bobo viju milk...
Is all well?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2012
mrkels: 18 and u want to marry her? What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side of the bed
undecided
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2012
leave dat girl alone n follow ur age. Fooool
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by paulokwudiri(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2012
slimyem: She's 18!
Let her live a little bro!
She's right to want a first degree before marriage.
If you want to help her through school,do it because you are helping a friend in need..not because you are expecting her sticking with you and eventual marriage as payback!
...and yes,if you plan to wait,you are going to have to compete with her peers for her attention and committment while she's in school.
..and there's absolutely no guarantee she'd end up with you!

U knw therez no guarantee that they would end 2geda considering that the girl in question is still much young and would be carried away when she gets into tertiary institution.Would u advice any of ur brodas to help a girl tru uni.in a situation lak dis?
@op,omo use ya head wella mak dem no useam for u.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2012
Highbros, I understand your point of view. She may get there and decide to leave you after years of you ''loving, spending and hoping....''

With her current reply of NO. I'd advise you to let her be. Fi le! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2012
Joblessness is the cause of this nansense.. Why would u date a teenager? For what na? Even going as far to propose marriage? Is that not the peak of madness? When they are so many sisi's out there in their prime looking for husbands @OP, i wonder how you manage to toast her o? And i sense you've disvirgined her.. Craddle robber. Remember, what goes around comes around ''nemesis''. The Good lord will bless you with girlz and it will only take the grace of God for them not to be handled the way you're handling another man's daughter. Perv.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tellwisdom: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2012
Highbros: I don't understand girls these days o. I've been dating this girl for a year plus now and all has been going well with the relationship. I've been responsible for all her financial needs but the problem is; now she wants to go to the university, not that I have a problem with that but I proposed to her and she said yes but that'll be after her first-degree. that's where the problem is. This girl is 18 and very beautiful. The university is like freedom, anything can happen. Should I sponsor her to school first or?? Please, I need your advice.

Bros, no think am angry angry
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Csami(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2012
Before i comment, how old are you?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2012
Lol @ you all.

Op is a confirmed wasteman. . . Perverted pedo. Was the same guy that dated a lady for good 9 years and dumped her because of this smallie giving him problems now. No peace for the wicked! wink www.nairaland.com/715203

His perverted self couldn't hide his love for underaged kids. . . www.nairaland.com/821939

if this girl is just 18 and he started dating her over a year now, how old was she when he started? Lol. This guy is a confirmed nutcase. Advice him at your own risk. He never listens to good advice. . .

Hi perv. . .smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by slimyem: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: Lol @ you all.

Op is a confirmed wasteman. . . Perverted pedo. Was the same guy that dated a lady for good 9 years and dumped her because of this smallie giving him problems now. No peace for the wicked! wink www.nairaland.com/715203

His perverted self couldn't hide his love for underaged kids. . . www.nairaland.com/821939

if this girl is just 18 and he started dating her over a year now, how old was she when he started? Lol. This guy is a confirmed nutcase. Advice him at your own risk. He never listens to good advice. . .

Hi perv. . .smiley
lmao!
Seems like you marked this guy long ago!
..na im sabi sha...cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2012
slimyem: lmao!
Seems like you marked this guy long ago!
..na im sabi sha...cheesy
He's on my "hit list". . . grin The guy na complete dodoyo.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2012
sexkillz: He's on my "hit list". . . grin The guy na complete dodoyo.

the guy should be beaten black n blue...he such a d...ck hea.d
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by ATMC(f): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2012
Watch out for a new id from d op. @op pls get a life!
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tai2(m): 12:57am On Jul 31, 2012

Son, I hope I don't know this young girl or her father, you could be on the wrong end of a gun right now. 18 and you want to hold her down? Let the young bird roam free
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: He's on my "hit list". . . grin The guy na complete dodoyo.
Hey, watch your mouth boy. I came here to seek advice not to get insulted especially by you. I'm not your mate. Must you always drag the past into current situations?
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by xyloxloto(m): 4:12am On Jul 31, 2012
@op you seem like a pervert and remember money can not buy love .
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2012
Another one born. So if this girl decides to leave you wetin you go kon do.
It seems you may even be sponsoring her for all the wrong reasons.

But i guess such is naija. I wouldnt come against a good thing done for someone, but be sure you are sponsoring with the mind that if she fades tomorrow, you wont start to go "gold digger!".
Such investments are best made in the solidity of marriage.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by MMM2(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2012
Op
Impregnate her b4 paying 4 her school fees undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros:
Hey, watch your mouth boy. I came here to seek advice not to get insulted especially by you. I'm not your mate. Must you always drag the past into current situations?
Your past keeps following you. How is that my fault?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Youngzedd(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2012

The decision for the girl to enter university is okay, but the problem you may have is that, what if after you train her and she doesn't want to marry you reason being that she has find someone better and educated than you? There is a probability that is will happen.

I have cross my mind that any girl I will train in school if I will, that I MUST first pay her bride price, then followed by Court marriage, then she can go ahead and study.

Finally don't pay only the bribe price because when the time comes her people will refund you your money but Court marriage isn't so easy like that.

Make a wise decision.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by tobechi20(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2012
mrkels: 18 and u want to marry her? What side of the bed do you sleep on?

he sleeps on mat
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Ishilove: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2012
Brother Highbros, you need to hold your joystick and cry out to God that that thing that makes your body jump each time you see an under-aged sister,it should leave you and die. It is a killer and it will wase your destiny.

When I have kids, I will pray to God to protect them from perverts like you angry.

You need Jesus angry.
Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2012
^ grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by Mynd44: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2012
Highbros:
The right side of the bed
undecided
No wonder you think to the left. If you sleep on the left, you will think right

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry Her But She Said... by dabrake(m): 8:12am On Jul 31, 2012
if only we've got bouncers in this sub forum, . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked / When Asked "Are You A Virgin?" How Did You Feel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.