Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Would U Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do? (887 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Photo Of The Day!!!!!! What Will U Do If Is You? / What Do U Do! When Your Girl Frnd Stop Picking Your Calls N Neva Calls Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would U Do? by Cmeo(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2012
What would u do (as a man) if ur fiance (after u have done introduction with her) tell u that she went to a prophet to pray and she was told she will be richer than her husband. Would u go ahead to marry her or dump her?

Serious and mature response pls.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 31, 2012
story time
Re: What Would U Do? by Cmeo(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2012
pls ur comment is needed. thabove happened to a friend
Re: What Would U Do? by movicy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2012
C me o: pls ur comment is needed. thabove happened to a friend
i go hapi
Re: What Would U Do? by cindyrella(f): 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Story story undecided
Re: What Would U Do? by seedord247(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2012
Tales by moonlight.
Re: What Would U Do? by GboyegaD(m): 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Accept it and continue with your life. Provided you are not lazy, you sure would be able to cater for your family no matter how wealthy your wife becomes. You should be willing to support her should you decide to move on with the wedding plans.
However, if you know you are the very jealous type who reads meaning to every thing, I would suggest you quickly let her know you are calling the relationship quit so that it doesn't create unnecessary tension in your marriage.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2012
I am totally speechless embarassed
Re: What Would U Do? by tellwisdom: 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
How u wan take get matured response when ur questions are not matured sad

1 Like

Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
rubbish....
Re: What Would U Do? by KINGwax(m): 12:42am On Aug 01, 2012
GboyegaD: Accept it and continue with your life. Provided you are not lazy, you sure would be able to cater for your family no matter how wealthy your wife becomes. You should be willing to support her should you decide to move on with the wedding plans.
However, if you know you are the very jealous type who reads meaning to every thing, I would suggest you quickly let her know you are calling the relationship quit so that it doesn't create unnecessary tension in your marriage.
you well at all? Shey una no see d kind reasonable response matured people they give the OP? Why your own come different? U wan dey form holy-pass be dt abi?
Anyway, OP, pls continue the story.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2012
₪O! Before i engage my woman, i shud be able τ̅o τ̲̅ε̅ll ∂α† she cnt visit prophet behind my back. So my fiancee will nt do ∂α†.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2012
Re: What Would U Do? by Cmeo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
I so much appreciate those who contributed honestly, maturely & meaningfully. For those who do otherwise, by their fruits we shall know them, amend ur ways & get matured.

More useful response pls.
Re: What Would U Do? by omega25red(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2012
sosoluv:
Honest and mature response: u are very idiotic!!! smiley
hey cute girl i like that pic you have displayed. Honolulu must be the ish.
oh by the way i agree with this response
Re: What Would U Do? by freecocoa(f): 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
Rabiish nansense.angry
Re: What Would U Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
Bullshitzzzz...
Re: What Would U Do? by GboyegaD(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
KINGwax: you well at all? Shey una no see d kind reasonable response matured people they give the OP? Why your own come different? U wan dey form holy-pass be dt abi?
Anyway, OP, pls continue the story.

Must you exhibit your stu'pidity on a public forum? If you do not like my post, why not just pretend as though you never read it?
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: What Would U Do? by dealordea(m): 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
Immaturity exist a lot on here, can't believe freecocoa was found in the act! What a waste of semens for those who couldn't contribute much!! Op,have got nothing much to say but I think fi your friend is hard working and he could provide for his family on daily basis, I don't see anything bad in it... So the world is more advance than thinking iya sule is the source behind your friend in ability to be a millionaire..
Re: What Would U Do? by omega25red(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2012
sosoluv:
And your display pic is shocking
ok i guess i meant to cmpliment your good looks but i failed and there is such a thing as saying thanks if someone appreciates something you did like putting up a nice pic.
Re: What Would U Do? by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 02, 2012
k

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Can A Marriage Between A Man Abroad And A Woman In Nigeria Be? / DATING: Our Relationship Wants, Boys VS Girls / How To Heal Your Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.