Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31422 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mspookie: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

what will GEJ need his laptop for abeg make i see front undecided

@OP, i cant imagine anyone thinks like yr father-in-law(to be) in 2012 lipsrsealed

ur attention seeking traits must manifest itself. wink

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by BlackBaron: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Some cocck and bull story.
Tis is what unemployment is turning our youths into... grin

6 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by greatgod2012(f): 12:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
na wa o, this life sha, sebi na nairaland forum, no be real life situation, so go tell your father-in- law to be to take am softly-softly o.

@sexkill, some of d stories here are fictious, just to educate pple.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
Erm guys, I have a confession embarassed

I accepted acidtalk's proposal, so the girl in question is me cry

Please your advice is desperately needed cry

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
^ so your dad doesnt have a laptop. . . ?

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mspookie: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247: ^ so your dad doesnt have a laptop. . . ?

cant u read

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by floriana(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Though this is a cock and bull story, but assuming it is true, the man must already see you as a sexual pervert since you have been firmly rooted to the sexuality section in your posts.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by r231(m): 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
undecided
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
ms pookie:

cant u read

Maybe u need a micro scope. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
floriana: Though this is a cock and bull story, but assuming it is true, the man must already see you as a sexual pervert since you have been firmly rooted to the sexuality section in your posts.

Sir. .

Are u smh related to patrick obiahiagbon or chris okotie.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247: ^ so your dad doesnt have a laptop. . . ?
He's not tech savvy and decided to do without one.

So what is your advise sad
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:
He's not tech savvy and decided to do without one.

So what is your advise sad

Is your mom on nairaland tooo??.

If yes. Tell her to login and keep monitoring your dad, bcus he and acidtalk are fighting over freecocoa. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ijebabe: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

Is your mom on nairaland tooo??.

If yes. Tell her to login and keep monitoring your dad, bcus he and acidtalk are fighting over freecocoa. grin

That is a lie! Freecocoa is my cousin and incest does not run in the family angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by fasttrack(m): 1:10pm On Jul 31, 2012
@OP with all these lies, you'll definitly be caught up in 1 of these your false issues. whats the biggy in starting a thread, but its of no sense falsifying your stories as true life issue. Is it going to add papers to bank account. small pikin na in dey worry U. almost believed ur story until i viewed your other threads shocked. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by fasttrack(m): 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
BlackBaron: Some cocck and bull story.
Tis is what unemployment is turning our youths into... grin

LoL cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2012
ijebabe:

That is a lie! Freecocoa is my cousin and incest does not run in the family angry

sorry i meant to say freetoto not freecocoa and maybe your dad doesnt know her i.d. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mspookie: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

Maybe u need a micro scope. grin

acidtalk: I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

do u really need a microscope to c dis or ur readin skills need b developed
Perhaps,u thought he was using d modem on his phone
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: I'm such a fool for believing this at first! angry
Infact! u a goat for believing d bullshitzzz happened.

@op

D papa na Mr cork? grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
floriana: Though this is a cock and bull story, but assuming it is true, the man must already see you as a sexual pervert since[b] you have been firmly rooted to the sexuality section in your posts[/b].
Nice research! cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2012
ms pookie:

do u really need a microscope to c dis or ur readin skills need b developed
Perhaps,u thought he was using d modem on his phone

Your write up has shown that you need a micro scope and hand wrting software. Do you know what they call . . Exercise 2B and ilesanmi??

I used it in nursery 2. Try and get one grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

Your write up has shown that you need a micro scope and hand wrting software. Do you know what they call . . Exercise 2B and ilesanmi??

U use wetin? guy u were born in d era of chalk & slates.

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Pergrace: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

You still dey add sand for garri...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lmao @ acidtalk viewing as a guest. . . grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mspookie: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

its a big deal if u didnt see that.
SMH
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Pergrace: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791

choi..acidtalk na real joker..[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by lbotus(f): 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
phew! acid talk and his stories again.
#yawns#

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Maen this is really bad ooh.But the man should understand.you both are two different people with different views.Why should he be angry that u disagree with his views? btw,go and pickk ur laptop andexplain my point to him
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Ishilove:
Somebody hold me before I faint, but I think I'm in love with sexkillz...

Dude, you be correct FBI grin
Not really. Just an observation i made. smiley
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by seedord247(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U use wetin? guy u were born in d era of chalk & slates.

@least i was not born in the era of e go better. (walk 8 miles from your house to school).

can you pls remember me name grin the of your primary school again. . . ayekaye pry school or ode n sin pry schoool. angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nonesense: 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
dani1luv: grin grin grin grin grin
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
What if the gurl papa na beaf or sagamite?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry bro, I advise you beg seun to change your username asap OR grin grin grin

or deny the fact that your not acidtalk, probably a friend tongue tongue

Kapiish
grin grin grin ;DLol you gat to be kidding Dude
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by CLIQBOY(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
*n0nsense* go para for the yeye man...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
lmao

This days i don't allow anyone to see what i'm doing on my laptop especially when i'm on Nairaland because i don't know when a bluetooth or Mukina will come calling. I suspect everyone i see to be a Nairalander.

@acidtalk
Pls what's your Father In-law's username??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Downfall Of Men Are Caused By Multiple Girlfriends- Nigerian Lady Says / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.