Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31144 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nonesense: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247: ^ so your dad doesnt have a laptop. . . ?
Then what offence is it if his Dad doesn't have a laptop besides, re read the thread...Nonsense! cool cool
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by onila(f): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Yeah he's a pretty good story teller. (English version of Lefulefu) but don't we all just hate it when someone tries to ride on our intelligence?

Look at the effort he put in trying to make it real. That's some talent, but then. . . . Smh @ thinking it happened to him.

grin grin the one and only Killz

odikwa 2 much!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by sylve11: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2012
Amya: grin grin grin funny thread!

The gullible ones are just marching in.

ROTFL grin grin grin cool
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2012
This sexkillz de way u de follow people post about. U be monitoring demon? U act lik a cia agent
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
The fear of Nairaland is the beginning of wisdom! This is the biggest joke of the year.lol! grin so much acidity in the story!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lolzzzz@number of Viewerz ha ha
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by DECOtech(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2012
ArQueBusieR: That's why I prefer to be covert. The man's reaction reeks of immaturity.
Another point thats points to a clue that this story is false.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2012
@Poster so what do you want us to do about it?

Two things for sure, your father in law to be is very immature. Why would he go through your profile in the first place?

Or you are an attention seeking creative liar.

One thing for sure, you are sure to get a lot of attention.

Good luck to you, your father in law and wife to be. Wentie concern me? Lemme make myself a cuppa sef. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Lordave: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791
the guy nyash don open. Lol
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by LilMizzGood(f): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2012
LMAO!!!!! this is just a joke, thought it was true until I got to the end of the story but it made my day. By the way thats what you get for being a A-hole on NL, something like that might happene in the real world. hahahahahhahahahahahah
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by LilMizzGood(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2012
rokiatu: @Poster so what do you want us to do about it?

Two things for sure, your father in law to be is very immature. Why would he go through your profile in the first place?

Or you are an attention seeking creative liar.

One thing for sure, you are sure to get a lot of attention.

Good luck to you, your father in law and wife to be. Wentie concern me? Lemme make myself a cuppa sef. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol hun when is NL always get a cuppa before you get online and a few panadol by your side.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
seedord247:

@least i was not born in the era of e go better. (walk 8 miles from your house to school).

can you pls remember me name grin the of your primary school again. . . ayekaye pry school or ode n sin pry schoool. angry

you are a confirmed gutter kid....irredeemable m0r0n....you really lack writing and comprehension skills...what in fccks name did you write up there??
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by slam7000(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

sorry for your predicament but aint you pouring petrol in a fire that you should be thinking of how to extinguish with the bolded..the man will be your biggest follower on nairaland from now on.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
deshclones:

you are a confirmed gutter kid....irredeemable m0r0n....you really lack writing and comprehension skills...what in fccks name did you write up there??
Lmaooo!!!

Stop it!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by deshclones(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Shymmex actually won Gold at the Olympics for his lies on Nairaland!

second time and probably the last am gonna ever agree with you...shymmex is the undisputed champion of lies and silly imaginations..the guy currently has no rival at all..he is the mohammed ali of lies..

@acidtalk..o boy you fall ma hand..you be ma guy but an eight yr old knows this story is false...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by santakris(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk. Beg him and change ur name to sugartalk. grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by kpolli(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
So ur to be father in law would probably read this soon (or has read it already)

Excuse me Sir, Do not be immature and let ur daughter marry the guy who makes her happy, atleast he is intelligent enuff to put u in ur place wink
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Skywalker5(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk: I received the biggest shock this morning.....

I went to my fiancée’s place to drop off an item she urgently needed for a presentation at work.
While i was still waiting for her to come down and meet me, i met her father who complained his internet service as been down all day and he needed to send an urgent e.mail to a client before 10am.

I requested to see what the problem was and after checking his modem, i discovered he had no more bandwidth on his package.
He uses a service that is quite far from where he stays so the issue of going to their office to pay before 10am was out of it.

After thinking for a while, i offered to drop my laptop with him so that he doesn't miss out on a business deal.
i turned it on, put the password and handed it over to him. just then his daughter came down and we both strolled away as she was already late for office.

Lo and behold about 30minutes later, my fiancee called and told me where ever i was i should meet her at an eatery close to her office. i was scared and confused at the same time as this is the person i just parted with some 30minutes ago.

I rush there and waited for a while as she needed to give excuse of why she should leave the office that early in the morning.

When she arrived, she was close to tears and was accusing me of giving my laptop to her father. While i was still yet to phantom what she meant. She said her father called her and was screaming that she can't marry me on continue with the relationship because i am his biggest critic on nairaland. He said i never agree to his views and i always insult his personality.

she made me understand that since i hibernated my system, as soon as he logged on to nairaland, he saw my username and almost smashed my laptop.

I am so confused right now and scared to go pickup my laptop later today, i really don't understand why he will take this issue that far.

No I am confused. what happenned to Mrs_acidtalk and baby_acidtalk? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mikeuz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.

See your Mouth lyk ASHEWO POLITICIAN. sha you want τ̲̅ȍ marry his daughter, and you stil have the guts τ̲̅ȍ write nonsense.
Anyhow, I dnt believe this story, but if it is true, u're so immature bringing the issue back τ̲̅ȍ Nairaland. I pray d girl listens τ̲̅ȍ her father and don't marry you.smh
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Chanchit: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2012
This guy na real ACID... shocked
U will go and lie for Nigeria in the nxt olympic, i'll be banking on u to bring home @least bronze medal
Cos lying will be included in the nxt olympic.... So start composing ur punch lines....
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Shymmex actually won Gold at the Olympics for his lies on Nairaland!

Dude, are you a stan as well? And how many times have I told you to keep my ID out of your damn posts?

Some of you unsophisticated people take the virtual world too seriously - trying too hard to impress everyone. Hello, it's the freaking internet - and people create different characters for different reasons.

Have you guys heard about creative writing?

Acidtalk = Creative Writer/Stimulative Talk - as his character implies.

The brother creates threads to stimulate people, and I don't see any wrongdoing here. Some of those trying to critique him need to log off and go get some fresh air, you guys take everything seriously.

Acidtalk

I like your style, bruv. cool

3 Likes

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by uyogabie(f): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lol.The acid Man sef don run!well,for me that's food for thought.Some of us can be really very rude to others on this forum.I dey fear make i no go insult one military man,make im no come trace me o!

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by kilimanjaro(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk,
You disapointed yourself!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by alaoeri: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791

Don open acidtalk yansh lwkmd grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
And this fool killz needs to stop stealing my vocabs on here..

Go find your own style and vocabs, stop stealing my shyte.

This guy stole "wasteman" from me, but used it in the wrong context - thieving fool. grin grin

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Maxdiamond(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk no go kill me oooh
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
Serves you right if the story is true. You guyz always insult people instead of constructive criticism. You can never know who is behind an handle.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Billyonaire: Serves you right if the story is true. You guyz always insult people instead of constructive criticism. You can never know who is behind an handle.

Thank you, bruv..

Most of them are just too dumb. This is the freaking internet, for crying out loud..
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by poj(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
Wow, ti a ba so oko si oja, o le ba ara ile eni. Meaning a stone thrown at d markets populace has d likelihood of hitting a known person. Dt s y it pays to ignore some posts dt can get us comment harshly. Ving said dt, he can stil forgiv u since u dare nt speak ill of him u really knw he is your inlaw to be. Just go beggingggg with a tall prostration
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by kayLion(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

there you go again ''praising'' your fiancee's father...God go save u from yourself....buh if u r Acidic, then he must be Basic...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by naijapatriot: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
Somebody is desperately trying to outrun shymmex in the attention-seeking event of the olympics undecided undecided grin grin
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by kilimanjaro(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Acidtalk has dissapointed himself!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / My Girlfriend Is Quitting Because I Don't Call Her, At Least Three Times A Day / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.