Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. (31165 Views)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / Ladies : Clear Signs To Know He Won't Marry You. / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by GODSLOVE2(f): 1:35pm On Jul 31, 2012
that is u wahala,,whether it is true or not,,,,,,,GOD DEY,,,,and if its true its good for u,cos i have never seen u post good things,,,,and if its lie ohhhhh ,,,wat a adage to ur jokes,,and ijebabe is joking too,,,cos acidtalk and ijebabe dnt agree on one thing at all,and sexkillz is really ur good frd on nairaland cos he follows every move u take,,,GOD bless us all
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Obinoscopy(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2012
@sexkillz, I knew it was all false. I wanted to criticise his thread then but I retracted (let me not put sand sand 4 his garri grin) because I knew he was seeking attention.

Anyways, its still good. Such stories are good for our fantasies.

acidtalk ride on jare! cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
Obinoscopy: @sexkillz, I knew it was all false. I wanted to criticise his thread then but I retracted (let me not put sand sand 4 his garri grin) because I knew he was seeking attention.

Anyways, its still good. Such stories are good for our fantasies.

acidtalk ride on jare! cheesy
cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2012
This Acidtalk of a guy just lost my respect for him... He finnaly outshines Shymmitex
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2012
..And which argument have you had so far and with who??........My brother, U don dey fuccck up oo angry angry
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by wurajone(f): 1:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

i don't even know the party the man belongs, today he is PDP, tomorrow he his ACN, you know all this kin ashewo politicians.

Worse of all, i dont even know his username in here and his daughter too has no idea.
He already have your username and you still come here to say this?smh.

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by manny4life(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
In this time and age, why don't you have separate accounts for access to your computer? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Jarus(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Faabu o, ko ma roos
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ayox2003: 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
Format.

Frawzey
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by ayobase(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ireke: Na lie...... BIIIIG lie.

If it was true, you would not come back here to diss the man since you know he already knows your user ID.

Go look for attention elsewhere

U have nailed it.........
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by klairekk: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Why does this thread look like an attention seeking one to me? Some things aren't adding up.

guess you n I are d only sane souls here....

very fake post.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2012
ogbeche77: This Acidtalk of a guy just lost my respect for him... He finnaly outshines Shymmitex
Shymmex actually won Gold at the Olympics for his lies on Nairaland!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by wurajone(f): 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

100% real.
have i come with this sort of joke before?
Yes!
Here.. www.nairaland.com/995791/dont-know-yet-must-marry

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Amya(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin grin funny thread!

The gullible ones are just marching in.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by dare2think: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2012
The OP really underestimates the intelligence of Nairalanders !

I actually dont blame him.....This forum reeks of stu..pidity!

A nice fictional story though!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by lacasa: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

Lolssssssss............ cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Boyoorisha: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2012
Are you guys thinking at all? This guy is a big joke! If he was telling the truth, he would not come back to post it here again because he knows the man will be reading his thread. I don't believe him!
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Chyz2: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
bamosagie: Were you about to marry GEJ's daughter?

ROTFLMAO! cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by mikeywise(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2012
OP HAS BEEN BUSTED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by webspy: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2012
lol...smiley

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Shymmex actually won Gold at the Olympics for his lies on Nairaland!
cheesygringrincheesy
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by KINGwax(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2012
acidtalk:

100% real.
have i come with this sort of joke before?
shut up dude! You're a fuckin lair...what's d man's username and let's dig out your history and how u insulted him. There're so many personalities i don't like here, but if we ever meet, we'll only laugh it off. So shut it
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by nitrogen(m): 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2012
Hahahahahaha, aaaccciiidddttaalllkkkkk!
Anyway, i comment my reserve.
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bros hmm ur own is small y do u tink I stopd yabbing n critisin GEJ n PEJ... I was summoned 2 Aso rock by ma presido for a small sociallipsrsealed chat

1 Like

Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Booty4me: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2012
ogbeche77: This Acidtalk of a guy just lost my respect for him... He finnaly outshines Shymmitex
oh pls
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by KINGwax(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: Why does this thread look like an attention seeking one to me? Some things aren't adding up.
because it is
sexkillz: Smh @ the level this guy can go to seek attention. Few days ago, he received a letter from the village to marry, and he said he doesn't know her yet.

www.nairaland.com/995791
what da hell?
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Dranatomy: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
This story is not a lie- Its real...
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
All liars shall be evicted from nairaland, In seun's name. Amen
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
sleeping with the enemy's pikin cheesy cheesy

na fabu jare
Re: All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. by KINGwax(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2012
sexkillz: I'm such a fool for believing this at first! angry
em...sorry, but you've alwys been!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Number Of Rounds Of Sex A Man Should Go? / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / How Long Should I Keep Sticking Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.