Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Read My Story - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read My Story (2623 Views)

Love Dey Shark U Abi? Read My Story. / She Read My BBM Chat / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read My Story by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2010
me sef don tire for ladies

If there is no financial profit for them in a relationship
they are off the next minute

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Read My Story by Dsense(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2010
Phate07:

^^ Crazy dude. cheesy cheesy
And am older than you. tongue tongue

Woman wrapper grin
Go bring you birth certificate tongue
Re: Please Read My Story by Phate07(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2010

Woman wrapper?
Oya hand me Lola's heart. tongue tongue I promise i will take care of her.
Re: Please Read My Story by Youngpo413: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2014
blueband:
This mentality you have that a man must provide for you will lead you to making terrible mistakes in future.If you have a job and you are a graduate why do you expect money from a jobless,non graduate?

And who says you are ready to marry? Your age?I thought people were ready to marry when they found a compatible loving partner.What if you are ready to marry and you don't find the right guy will you just marry anyone who has ahouse to his name,a graduate with money?I can now understand why loads of girls are in unhappy marriages.

the op has seen someone else...all her rantings are just an excuse to dump the guy...
Re: Please Read My Story by Youngpo413: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2014
IykeD:
From your story, i see something wrong here.You are so much concerned about money and not true love.For God's sake, a dude that has got nothing tangible doing giving you as much as 3k says a whole lot about the kind of person he is and how he takes you.
About marriage, now let's say he makes it big in the next 5 months as he has said and you get married to him, which is meant to be for better, for worse.What will you do in a situation where he has a misfortune and goes back to the bad old broke state? Will you quit??

most of them are greedy,so dont be surprised...the same reason reason most single matured ladies are on the increase...maybe another guy has brainwashed her and promise her marriage...just to get into her pants...if at all she wears pant at all.
Re: Please Read My Story by Youngpo413: 5:54am On Nov 29, 2014
PTH:
this "story" is all about money and yet more money . . . You dont have a good job yet and you consider yourself more qualified for marriage than a man without a job.

A marriage is about TWO people working together to build a family and not about another reaping where she did not sow all in the name of a ceremony.

whats else should we expect from all these bitchesss?
I wonder why some men fall inlove with b!tches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats In A Kiss Anyways? / Should Ladies Propose To Men? / Men Were Born Between The Legs Of A Woman:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.