Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? (15786 Views)

Who Is Your Favourite Pastor In Terms Of Message Delivering? / What Is Your Favourite Bible Verse. / Your Favourite Bible Verse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by nasty45(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2012
Was abt startin a thread like this...mine is Eccl.10:19b "and money answereth all things"
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Ohislee(m): 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by nasty45(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2012
kacheezy: Now kill all the boys and every girl who has slept with a man and the virgins you can keep for yourselves....Numbers 31:17 and 18....
i'l make your my 2nd favorite.e make sense dy
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by ethereal(f): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
"....To the making of many books,there is no end and much devotion is wearisome to the flesh"Eccl:12:12.Also"May he kiss me with the kisses of his mouth,for ur expressions of endearment are better than wine"Songs of Solomon1:2
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by seunowokade(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. Rev 22:18

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by funkietunm(f): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
Lift up ur heads,O gates!and b lifted up,O ancient doors!dt the king of glory may come in.Who is the king of glory?the LORD,strong and Mighty,the LORD,mighty in battle!(Ps 24V 7-cool

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Hoii(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Ecc 12:13 Let us hear d conclusion of d whole matter: fear God, and do His commandments, for dis is d whole duty of man
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by sunnshyn(f): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mine would be:

Joel 2:25-26---And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26--Ye shall eat in plenty and be satisfied , and praise the name of the lord your God, that has dealt wondrously with you and my people shall never be ashamed.

2Conrinthians 4:18----While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen, for the things which are seen are temporal, but the things with are not seen are eternal.

Psalm 126:1----When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by realiforj: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jere 33v3 Call unto me i will answer you and shew u great and mighty things thou knowest not.
Ps2V8 Ask of me and i shall give unto thee the nations for thy Inheritance and the utermost parts of the earth for thy possession
Ecc3v1 To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the earth.
isiah 60V1-22, isiah 45V1-3
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by sunnshyn(f): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
awesome_benji: Mine is Jeremiah 33:11 dat says "for I knw d thought dat I av 2wards U, says da Lord, d thoughts of peace nd nt of evil 2give u an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11 bro...
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Proverbs 6:16-19

16) There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:

17) haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,

18) a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,

19) a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Stressy: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2012
So almost 80% of naira landers are xtian wao dis is good thing to behold
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Joyland(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Psalm 40:1 I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
Deuteronomy 8:2 "Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the wilderness these forty years, to humble and test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands."

Hebrews 13:5 "Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.""
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by uyogabie(f): 7:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.prov 3:5

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by profola2be(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2012
Roland17: Mine is Matthew 19:26 which reads "With God all things are possible"

Share urs!!!

for His anger lasts only a moment,but His favour lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,but rejoicing comes in the morning. PSALM 30 VERSE 5
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Ojukwu24(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mine is Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to the things of this world.....
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by ichommy(m): 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jeremiah 29:11 4 i knw d thought...
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Goldenjoee: 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2012
Roland17: Mine is Matthew 19:26 which reads "With God all things are possible"

Share urs!!!
min s isaiah 16:15
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Cornel88(m): 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2012
Genesis chapter 6 vs 1 and 2- when the human race had sread all over the world, and daughters were being born, some of the heavenly beings saw that these young women were beautiful, so they took the ones they like.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Chinwem(f): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
My soul magnify the Lord
My spirit rejoice in God my saviour

Luke 1:46-47
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Wadosky(m): 8:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
Mark 6:7
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by jammyunn(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2012
they are many but I'll go with 'The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth' much James 5:16
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by elari(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
Jesus wept( john 3:15 or)
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2012
....Mine is 'for we wrestle not against flesh ‎​And blood but against principality ,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world ‎​And against spritual wickedness in high places.......,,,,NB stop the Killing of flesh(your fellow man )Boko haram ,religious war should be directed to‎​ spiritual forces...GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by dougivilla(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
If my people, which are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn away from their wicked ways, then will i hear from heaven and will forgive their sins, and will heal their land. 2Chronicles 7:14.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by donaremu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
John 1:4 In him there was life, and that life was a light for the people of the world.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by sambos994(m): 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
John 3:16 always makes me cry....
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by dougivilla(m): 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2012
Another is: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein. That thou shall make thy ways prosperous, and then thou shall have good success. Joshua 1:8.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Goldenskin: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2012
I have been disturbed for the past 3 days but just going through these scriptures brightened my mood. Thanks guys for sharing. I love Luke 10:27 ' thou shall love d lord ur God with all ur heart,and with all thy soul.....and thy neighbour as thyself'.
Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by Agiliti(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2012
[size=14pt]FEAR NOT[/size]

theres a reason it shows up 366 times

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? by kumbalo(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
chidyhels: Psalm 23v1_the lord is my sheperd,dia is ntin i shal want.
Sounds so common,bt it keeps me moving.
it works for me too cos i believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Day That Heaven, Earth, And Hell Stood Still / Which Bible Character Will You Want To Spend A Day With / Jesus Christ The Servant Of God: Trinity Debunked Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.