Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim (9541 Views)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls / Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pataki: And this is one of the best of brains President Retardeen told us he will be bringing into his administration.

What a shame. Only a Retardeen will make NOI become a liar and clueless about what her ministry is actually doing, and what her ministry is actually meant to do.

Nothing new again in Nigeria.
I thought your likes no longer exist.

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Elueme: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Guy with a full page easy still could not make a single point,maybe you should try to find out what budget is all about then you will realised the grave danger of not having a budget implemented.
you will never learn.. Things are not often how it sound or seem but at times in the midst of many errors you should see beyond your nose and be dispassionate to see rights...Someone who didn't quite agree with you will never make sense.. This goes beyond sympathy for the GEJ admin which has been under serious treats, a dance innocent people like you are dancing to and being played by the forces who have held this country for long and the greedy opposition who ll do everything possible to rubbish the country not minding the effects on the country..
Budget is a legal document and it's like a law but when the laws of the land which ought be in the interest of the masses are being abused because of lack of checks then the need for caution arise.. Come to the topic, many power brokers have in the time past capitalized on the loop sidedness and rush in releasing funds provided for in the budget to eat the country dry without directing these funds for their exact purpose.. In this case, what use is the said fund? Ngozi O I said she needs time to set a new frame work to help check performance b4 funds are frivolously released this may cause some slight delay in implementation..and mind you money is not the only perimeter to measure budget implementation.. Has this govt done poorer than other admin in budget implementation? Why the rush to fully implement budget 100% just after 4 months of passage? Why is the drama progressive, starting with the lower house now senate is adding its voice..
The ans in my understanding is that the FG is being tight fisted on wrecklessness, why d finance minister is seen as a treat.. Unfortunately and more worrisome, this is coming from majorly people of the same fold politically with the president.. It is no longer business as usual when OBasanjo's threw Ghana must go bags around.
My advice to Nigerians is to stay by their president and finance minister. This war is for the soul and future of this country.. If you are truly sincere in your contributions on this forum, your position will go a long way to prove you being a sincere critic or a paid bigot

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Elueme: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
hercules07:

NOI is not the only reliable source to defend these documents, the ministry is not hers, she has people who are professionals who work there, the lower minister should be able to defend it as well, I do not even see any defense here sef, it is obvious that the budget of 2012 has failed, the budget o, the projects o and the money are all gone down the drain.
pls read your post and think it out properly.. You will see how wrong you are..
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Pukkah: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike: Without holding brief for Okonjo on the low budget performance, I must add that she is threading with caution given the massive corruption in the system.
There is so much consiousness in Nigeria at the moment over governance. Every public official is now very cautious so as to avoid being caught up in the cross fire of probes.
What Okonjo is doing is to make sure that suspicious projects padded up by corrupt politicians in the National Assembly do not scale through.
And that is why they are crying foul over speedy Implementation.
After all, if the National Assembly was so desirous of budget implementation, they would have given this budget a speedy passage. They were given the budget in December but they passed it in April. I can even assume that this delay was intentional in order to ensure that NOI will not have time to enforce due process in the implementation if the budget.
Now everybody is shouting 12% implementation in August without remembering that the budget is barely 4 months old.

Are you saying the delay in the passage of the 2012 budget was entirely caused by the Legislature? Need we go into this debate?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Pataki: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

OH PLEASE!!! I remember when Aganga was added to the team in 2010, and how many of you(maybe not you in particular) praised him to high heavens. Where is he today? What is he doing to us? I still wonder how he felt he could get away with his "1.4 million jobs created in 12 months" story and the Vulcan MOU or whatever that is nonsense.

Let's not blame the president for all this now. She might just be trying her best to make a hopeless situation look better only she gets caught every now and then. grin If that be the case, then I ask her for whose benefit?

I don't even know who Aganga is. Neither do I want to know him. Right from inception, the problem lies with this Retardeen of a President. He exalted these people with their so-called 'accomplishments'. They have totally failed to deliver. Right from the head, i.e President Retardeen.

This is why passing the buck ends up on the plate of the President. If a Minister is performing according to standards, Retardeen gets the credit. I assume there has to have been a high level of complacency with this GEJ administration that has totally made NOI become a liar, clueless and ignorant about economic affairs of her ministry and the nation at large incessantly.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Pataki: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

I thought your likes no longer exist.

If you cannot stand my comment, fall down and die! angry

I am not here to appease your e.rotic o.rgasm for GEJ. I have made my comment as I deemed it fit. You are not in any position to quote me.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

YOu mean like she defended her "I DON't KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE OFFICE I AM IN CHARGE OF" claims during the subsidy probe in front of millions of Nigerians? undecided undecided undecided undecided
D-Explorer:

Hey! What's your question all about? Fuel subsidy or Budget implementation?
Kobojunkie:
My question is on your pretending she cannot make mistakes.

Young woman, this' not fuel subsidy but budget implementation. I would rather go deep on your claims about the impression she gave in regards to the fuel subsidy issue because that's what you asked for but not on this thread. When you talking about defending her claims, she has been at the summit.

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by davechika(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
i have taken the pains to read at least up to 80% posts here on the above topic,everybody is entiltled to his/her opinions.
but one thing i wouldnt want to pin my tent in any camp is,it takes TWO to agree,meaning that having heard from one side the lawmakers and senate,the executive (NOI etc) should be heard too before you can be able to deduce the facts,compare and make your points clear.i'll reserve my comments after NOI defence.
you guys should also know that its not everything on media is true,some are
misconstrued to favour your points.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dedeike: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem:

oga read this

The Senate said the Federal Government had no reason not to effectively implement the budget given the fact that the National Assembly expeditiously approved what the government asked for without any major alteration.

Ekweremadu said, “I recall that when the 2012 budget was presented to us as a draft bill, we in the National Assembly decided that we are going to do everything possible to send it back to the Executive the way it came, so that there will be no argument on whether it will be implemented or not, because over the years we have had this issue of non-implementation of the budget.

”We had to do that to ensure that they received the budget the way and manner they wanted it so that the implementation would be much easier. Unfortunately the level of implementation has been anything less than commendable and that is why we are worried.

Therein lies the major fear. there was no proper scrutiny by senate over that budget. It was just garbage in, garbage out.
So it's this kind of uncircumcised budget that you want Okonjo to speedily release funds for? No. That era is gone,
I'm still at a loss as to what the National Assembly was doing with the budget for over 4 months.
Where they playing Ludo with it for that period?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pataki:

If you cannot stand my comment, fall down and die! angry

I am not here to appease your e.rotic o.rgasm for GEJ. I have made my comment as I deemed it fit. You are not in any position to quote me.
Quote you? How? What for? I only summarized your ignorance. Thank me dude!

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:
. .

Young woman, this' not fuel subsidy but budget implementation. I would rather go deep on your claims about the impression she gave in regards to the fuel subsidy issue because that's what you asked for but not on this thread. When you talking about defending her claims, she has been at the summit.

Are you an eejit? What has fuel subsidy to do with a discussion on how reliable she has shown herself to be when it comes to being up-to-date(if we can say that)on information from her own ministry?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dedeike: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
davechika: i have taken the pains to read at least up to 80% posts here on the above topic,everybody is entiltled to his/her opinions.
but one thing i wouldnt want to pin my tent in any camp is,it takes TWO to agree,meaning that having heard from one side the lawmakers and senate,the executive (NOI etc) should be heard too before you can be able to deduce the facts,compare and make your points clear.i'll reserve my comments after NOI defence.
you guys should also know that its not everything on media is true,some are
misconstrued to favour your points.
Best comment on this thread. It is not hard to notice an objective mind when you see one. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pataki:

I don't even know who Aganga is. Neither do I want to know him. Right from inception, the problem lies with this Retardeen of a President. He exalted these people with their so-called 'accomplishments'. They have totally failed to deliver. Right from the head, i.e President Retardeen.

This is why passing the buck ends up on the plate of the President. If a Minister is performing according to standards, Retardeen gets the credit. I assume there has to have been a high level of complacency with this GEJ administration that has totally made NOI become a liar, clueless and ignorant about economic affairs of her ministry and the nation at large incessantly.

I am not passing the buck here, the president has his own share of the blame. But Okonjo-Iweala, Segun Aganga, are responsible for their own images here, and no one should be able to make her/him lie without her/him wanting to do it.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Pataki: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pukkah:

Are you saying the delay in the passage of the 2012 budget was entirely caused by the Legislature? Need we go into this debate?
What these cyber spinners will say to defend the indefensible is beyond imagination.

Assuming the delay of the 2012 budget was caused by the legislature, and it got approved in April, should we then say that since April, Nigeria and Nigerians only deserve a 12% implementation? And this is the same government that continually repeats that it cares for its citizens?

These people (dedeike and co) surely must be more knowledgeable than NOI, and should have been her advisers. Who says Nairaland does not have the best of the best of brains? cheesy
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:

Therein lies the major fear. there was no proper scrutiny by senate over that budget. It was just garbage in, garbage out.
So it's this kind of uncircumcised budget that you want Okonjo to speedily release funds for? No. That era is gone,
I'm still at a loss as to what the National Assembly was doing with the budget for over 4 months.

U initially stylishly accused the NASS for tampering with the budget submitted by Ngozi therby making it difficult for Ngozi to implement. i showed u the explanation of the NASS that what they did was minimal adjustment considering past experiences and shouldn't be the reason for Ngozi's shoddy job so far now u are accusing the NASS again that they are to be blamed because they didnt do their work in scrutinizing the budget
dedeike, what exactly do u want?

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:

You should know by now because that's exactly what both chambers are doing - to pressurize the government at the mid-year (after they approved budget) and portray them as unserious and incompetent before Nigerians. They got their games well played. I bet, the same fate will befall 2013 IF 2013 budget is not approved by both chambers in 2012. Before anyone says "it's GEJ's fault" as confirmed by Maku, he has already ordered all ministers to submit their appropriation by september so that both chambers will have 3months to themselves. GEJ is smarter than what Nigerians think but these legislature will always turn simple issues around until it's complex.

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Zutchy: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pataki:
What these cyber spinners will say to defend the indefensible is beyond imagination.

Assuming the delay of the 2012 budget was caused by the legislature, and it got approved in April, should we then say that since April, Nigeria and Nigerians only deserve a 12% implementation? And this is the same government that continually repeats that it cares for its citizens?

These people (dedeike and co) surely must be more knowledgeable than NOI, and should have been her advisers. Who says Nairaland does not have the best of the best of brains? cheesy

Obviously and also the dumbest of the bumb ones,I want you to remember something,the NASS members are basing their indices of implementation on how much money has been released to the MDAs from the total amount budgeted for capital expenditures.Question:why are they in such a haste for this money to be released when it is quite obvious that the status quo of releasing money to the MDAs indiscriminately and hastily is not working, because the usual method that prevailed was that the National Assembly will delay the budget proposal when it is submitted to them by the Executive,by the time they waste time and finally release it to the Executive half of the year is gone thereby forcing the Executive to release monies to MDAs hastenly for them to meet up,but it is not working that way again.Food for thought:why is it that our legislators who are of the same party as the president are calling for his head on this issue,why is it pinching them so bad?

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

You should know by now because that's exactly what both chambers are doing - to pressurize the government at the mid-year (after they approved budget) and portray them as unserious and incompetent before Nigerians. They got their games well played. I bet, the same fate will befall 2013 IF 2013 budget is not approved by both chambers in 2012. Before anyone says "it's GEJ's fault" as confirmed by Maku, he has already ordered all ministers to submit their appropriation by september so that both chambers will have 3months to themselves. GEJ is smarter than what Nigerians think but these legislature will always turn simple issues around until it's complex.

[b]u all talking about the NASS spending eternity to passed the budget, av u even considered when the retardeen himself submitted the proposals to the NASS at all? He submitted late and even after passing by both houses, it took the Retardeen another month to sign it to law. what are u guys even talking about b]

Four months after the budget proposals were submitted to the National Assembly and one month after the lawmakers passed the estimates with adjustments, the 2012 Appropriation bill has now become law.

President Goodluck Jonathan yesterday signed the 2012 Appropriation Bill into law, but with a stern warning to Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs) against lobbying to distort the allocations in the budget.

He explained that the late passage of the 2012 budget was due to the changes in the cabinet, the appointment of new ministers and other programmes that he described as choking.

http://blog.iwatchlive.org/2012/04/jonathan-signs-2012-budget-to-sanction-mdas-for-lobbying-articles/

Now tell me again who is to be blamed?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dedeike: 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem:

U initially stylishly accused the NASS for tampering with the budget submitted by Ngozi therby making it difficult for Ngozi to implement. i showed u the explanation of the NASS that what they did was minimal adjustment considering past experiences and shouldn't be the reason for Ngozi's shoddy job so far now u are accusing the NASS again that they are to be blamed because they didnt do their work in scrutinizing the budget
dedeike, what exactly do u want?

Please try to understand me. I accused NASS for approving some insertions by some corrupt civil servants in the system. It is done with the understanding that there may be kick backs and award of contracts by those civil servants to the politicians in return.

I read in one publication that almost all the MDA's budgeted billions for furniture and equipment for 2012 and instead of NASS to quash some of these unnecessary expenditure, they approved it in the guise of not giving the executive problems. But meanwhile, the appriopration bill stayed over 4 months in NASS. So what were they doing?

Coming to the controversial issue of constituency projects, the Executive has issues with the amount budgeted by NASS for that purpose.
If implemented to the latter, the Minister is saying that the expenditure is not sustainable.
It is one thing to appropriate money, it is another to make sure that our financial state can afford such expenditure.
It's fiscal management. And the woman is working hard to end domestic borrowing for funding of the budget

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by lanrefront1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Zutchy: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:

Please try to understand me. I accused NASS for approving some insertions by some corrupt civil servants in the system. It is done with the understanding that there may be kick backs and award of contracts by those civil servants to the politicians in return.

I read in one publication that almost all the MDA's budgeted billions for furniture and equipment for 2012 and instead of NASS to quash some of these unnecessary expenditure, they approved it in the guise of not giving the executive problems. But meanwhile, the appriopration bill stayed over 4 months in NASS. So what were they doing?

Coming to the controversial issue of constituency projects, the Executive has issues with the amount budgeted by NASS for that purpose.
If implemented to the latter, the Minister is saying that the expenditure is not sustainable.
It is one thing to appropriate money, it is another to make sure that our financial state can afford such expenditure.
It's fiscal management. And the woman is working hard to end domestic borrowing for funding of the budget

Thank you,please keep up your endeavour to educate some of these ignorant but big mouthed fellows on this forum,keep up the good work,I wish I had the patriotic zeal and fire burning inside you,up you
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dayokanu(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:

M0r0n, They are waiting for you to come clear your lies here

https://www.nairaland.com/1005076/massive-re-construction-enugu-ph-expressway/7#11640506
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:

The NASS didnt receive the proposed budget from the civil servants. it came from the presidency. Secondly, civil servants in these ministries are much more responsible to the perm sec of such who in turn is loyal to the ministers appointed by the retardeen. wont it be fair if i conclude now that those alleged insertions simply cant even be suggested without the knowing of the executives. if this is so, it suggests to me that the executives isnt in control

I read in one publication that almost all the MDA's budgeted billions for furniture and equipment for 2012 and instead of NASS to quash some of these unnecessary expenditure, they approved it in the guise of not giving the executive problems.

Even Aso Rock budgeted similar things also so it isnt new and am not in support. The issue here is all these MDA's are under authority and it basically ends in Aso-Rock. i dont believe these MDA's just act independently without authority. Of cos i would have love the NASS to have done a more critical work but of cos we have gone through this chapter before

But meanwhile, the appriopration bill stayed over 4 months in NASS. So what were they doing?

it took less than 4Months (that includes both xmas and new year break coupled with the january brouhaha) for both houses to pass the law after which the retardeen had to wait for an additional month to pass it. I can excuse the NASS, 3months plus to work on the budget isnt out of place considering the divergent views of all members but for the retardeen that had to wait till december to submit and still waited for an additional montal to pass , that to me is ridiculous.

It's fiscal management.

Oga, do u even know the percentage of these so called constituency projects as against the total capital expenditure?

And the woman is working hard to end domestic borrowing for funding of the budget

u must be kidding no doubt.

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by lanrefront1(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Many of the guys defending Ngozi Iweala have said: it's because of the new policy of "not business as usual"; that Iweala is trying to be cautious and therefore delaying payments to make sure that monies released are spent on what they are meant for.

Be that as it may, even if we accede to this argument, the truth is that, it's not enough reason for such a an abysmal low level of budget implementation. There really is no tenable excuse for this; and anyone who disagrees with this does not know what a budget. It's either that or the person is full of mischief.

She should release money for budget implementation to a reasonable level and do whatever it takes to monitor that the money is spent on the items meant for, even it means forming her own special economic task force to perform this duty. Nigeria can afford it and she already has the President's maximum support.

Conclusion: 12% budget implementation of the country's budget is in-excusable no matter the reason. The House of Reps and Senate have not erred by calling her to order on this. They are doing the right thing. Are they supposed to be intimidated by her because she's from World Bank.

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
Zutchy: Thank you,please keep up your endeavour to educate some of these ignorant but big mouthed fellows on this forum,keep up the good work,I wish I had the patriotic zeal and fire burning inside you,up you

i dont even know what to call u. first respond to my post directed at u in a similar thread, ODE.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
lanre_front: Many of the guys defending Ngozi Iweala have said: it's because of the new policy of "not business as usual"; that Iweala is trying to be cautious and therefore delaying payments to make sure that monies released are spent on what they are meant for.

Be that as it may, even if we accede to this argument, the truth is that, it's not enough reason for such a an abysmal low level of budget implementation. There really is no tenable excuse for this; and anyone who disagrees with this does not know what a budget. It's either that or the person is full of mischief.

She should release money for budget implementation to a reasonable level and do whatever it takes to monitor that the money is spent on the items meant for, even it means forming her own special economic task force to perform this duty. Nigeria can afford it and she already has the President's maximum support.

Conclusion: 12% budget implementation of the country's budget is in-excusable no matter the reason. The House of Reps and Senate have not erred by calling her to order on this. They are doing the right thing. Are they supposed to be intimidated by her because she's from World Bank.

Exactly, infact she doesnt need to constitute any new task force whatsoever. we already have project implementation groups in various ministries, enough special advisers on project implementation etc that are being paid by govt for the singular purpose of making sure projects are done strictly to specification. what are these ones doing? she stopping funds is far beyond her powers and she is disobeying the law of the land
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Are you an eejit? What has fuel subsidy to do with a discussion on how reliable she has shown herself to be when it comes to being up-to-date(if we can say that)on information from her own ministry?
NOI has tried her best in providing neccessary information to both chambers. You wanted to drag me into her reliability on fuel subsidy probe, i won't go that lane with you on this thread. Lets talk on budget implementation and her claims which am sure she can and will defend outrightly.

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Demdem(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

NOI has tried her best in providing neccessary information to both chambers. You wanted to drag me into her reliability on fuel subsidy probe, i won't go that lane with you on this thread. Lets talk on budget implementation and her claims which am sure she can and will defend outrightly.

Bros, considering recent development do u think NOI was truthful with us when she kept going from one TV station to another about the subsidy scheme? or was it a legitimate error on her part or simply incompetence? This will help us in determining the kind of woman we are dealing with here
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dedeike: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

M0r0n, They are waiting for you to come clear your lies here

https://www.nairaland.com/1005076/massive-re-construction-enugu-ph-expressway/7#11640506
I.mbecile. I have exhausted discussion and clarifications on that thread. It's almost about 7 pages now. Let's move ahead.
Face the new issues that I have raised on this thread and tackle it. We are on budget implementation now. Copy that
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
D-Explorer:

I wasn't wrong . . . you are likely one of dem eejits, aren't you?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:
I.mbecile. I have exhausted discussion and clarifications on that thread. It's almost about 7 pages now. Let's move ahead.
Face the new issues that I have raised on this thread and tackle it. We are on budget implementation now. Copy that

Dafty, So what clarification did you make on the thread on the Ibadan-Ilorin road? Can you point your leprous finger to where you made the said clarification
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by lanrefront1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
Demdem:

Exactly, infact she doesnt need to constitute any new task force whatsoever. we already have project implementation groups in various ministries, enough special advisers on project implementation etc that are being paid by govt for the singular purpose of making sure projects are done strictly to specification. what are these ones doing? she stopping funds is far beyond her powers and she is disobeying the law of the land
[quote author=Demdem]

That is why intellectual discourse is a good thing; you learn new things.

Now if there Budget Implementations groups in every Ministry, then Madam really have no excuse. She can reasonably be accused of one this two: incompetence or sabotage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Yorubas And Igbos Must Unite. / (Pictures) Is Mimiko Changing Akure? / Tribunal Dismisses Rhodes-Vivour’s Petition, Upholds Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.