Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim (9543 Views)

APC & PDP Senators Disagree Over 2016 Budget Implementation / Breaking:Defence Headquarters Retracts Statement On Rescue Of Chibok Girls / Okonjo-iweala- 100% Budget Implementation Not Possible By September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Sunofgod(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
I no go talk anything . . . . .
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hahaha!!! where is the pangolo economist?
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by DExplorer1: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I wasn't wrong . . . you are likely one of dem eejits, aren't you?
I'm thinking of giving you some potent jabs now and i won't be wrong if i do. Would i?

You Need To Read These! Why He Hasn't Proposed

After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dedeike: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2012
dayokanu:

Dafty, So what clarification did you make on the thread on the Ibadan-Ilorin road? Can you point your leprous finger to where you made the said clarification
You are almost sounding like a broken record. Are you a stammerer? Ibadan-Ilorin" Ibadan-Ilorin". Ibadan-Ilorin". After going through a whole dossier of roads and achievements in all the sectors by a govt in one year, all you could stammer is " Ibadan-Ilorin". Since you are not satisfied with all the clarifications on that road, I suggest we fix an appointment for me to lecture you on that particular road.
But for now let's face the topic of the moment which is budget implementation.
Please don't run. I know it's intuitively compelling but at the end of the day we will learn something from this topic
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by logica(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sun of god: I no go talk anything . . . . .
LOL But you just did. I want you to say more. cheesy
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dayokanu(m): 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike:
You are almost sounding like a broken record. Are you a stammerer? Ibadan-Ilorin" Ibadan-Ilorin". Ibadan-Ilorin". After going through a whole dossier of roads and achievements in all the sectors by a govt in one year, all you could stammer is " Ibadan-Ilorin". Since you are not satisfied with all the clarifications on that road, I suggest we fix an appointment for me to lecture you on that particular road.
But for now let's face the topic of the moment which is budget implementation.
Please don't run. I know it's intuitively compelling but at the end of the day we will learn something from this topic

you are a consummate M0ron!

look at the pig with his empty skull trying to embarrass himself on a public forum, Why cant you simply defend your Ibadan-Ilorin claim you stated with such pride on several threads on this forum?

Is it because everyone has found you out to be a shameless liar? Thats what is to be expected of slimeballs and people with gutter upbringing.

So what lecture do you want to bring on a road whose contract was awarded in 2000 and completed before retardeen Jonathans regime

In case you don't realize, you are a poor social reprobate, your idiocy in megawatts should solve all the power problems in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
ibo reasoning always upside down grin
Elueme: you will never learn.. Things are not often how it sound or seem but at times in the midst of many errors you should see beyond your nose and be dispassionate to see rights...Someone who didn't quite agree with you will never make sense.. This goes beyond sympathy for the GEJ admin which has been under serious treats, a dance innocent people like you are dancing to and being played by the forces who have held this country for long and the greedy opposition who ll do everything possible to rubbish the country not minding the effects on the country..
Budget is a legal document and it's like a law but when the laws of the land which ought be in the interest of the masses are being abused because of lack of checks then the need for caution arise.. Come to the topic, many power brokers have in the time past capitalized on the loop sidedness and rush in releasing funds provided for in the budget to eat the country dry without directing these funds for their exact purpose.. In this case, what use is the said fund? Ngozi O I said she needs time to set a new frame work to help check performance b4 funds are frivolously released this may cause some slight delay in implementation..and mind you money is not the only perimeter to measure budget implementation.. Has this govt done poorer than other admin in budget implementation? Why the rush to fully implement budget 100% just after 4 months of passage? Why is the drama progressive, starting with the lower house now senate is adding its voice..
The ans in my understanding is that the FG is being tight fisted on wrecklessness, why d finance minister is seen as a treat.. Unfortunately and more worrisome, this is coming from majorly people of the same fold politically with the president.. It is no longer business as usual when OBasanjo's threw Ghana must go bags around.
My advice to Nigerians is to stay by their president and finance minister. This war is for the soul and future of this country.. If you are truly sincere in your contributions on this forum, your position will go a long way to prove you being a sincere critic or a paid bigot
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by mediatri(m): 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pukkah:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fg-retracts-56-budget-implementation-claim-%E2%80%A2-okonjo-iwealas-absence-at-session-enrages-deputy-senate-president/

we have not seen or heard from the madam iweala lets not bark untill we hear from her

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
noi is keeping the money to fund their biafra republic.
lanre_front: Many of the guys defending Ngozi Iweala have said: it's because of the new policy of "not business as usual"; that Iweala is trying to be cautious and therefore delaying payments to make sure that monies released are spent on what they are meant for.

Be that as it may, even if we accede to this argument, the truth is that, it's not enough reason for such a an abysmal low level of budget implementation. There really is no tenable excuse for this; and anyone who disagrees with this does not know what a budget. It's either that or the person is full of mischief.

She should release money for budget implementation to a reasonable level and do whatever it takes to monitor that the money is spent on the items meant for, even it means forming her own special economic task force to perform this duty. Nigeria can afford it and she already has the President's maximum support.

Conclusion: 12% budget implementation of the country's budget is in-excusable no matter the reason. The House of Reps and Senate have not erred by calling her to order on this. They are doing the right thing. Are they supposed to be intimidated by her because she's from World Bank.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2012
noi is keeping the money to fund their biafra republic.
lanre_front: Many of the guys defending Ngozi Iweala have said: it's because of the new policy of "not business as usual"; that Iweala is trying to be cautious and therefore delaying payments to make sure that monies released are spent on what they are meant for.

Be that as it may, even if we accede to this argument, the truth is that, it's not enough reason for such a an abysmal low level of budget implementation. There really is no tenable excuse for this; and anyone who disagrees with this does not know what a budget. It's either that or the person is full of mischief.

She should release money for budget implementation to a reasonable level and do whatever it takes to monitor that the money is spent on the items meant for, even it means forming her own special economic task force to perform this duty. Nigeria can afford it and she already has the President's maximum support.

Conclusion: 12% budget implementation of the country's budget is in-excusable no matter the reason. The House of Reps and Senate have not erred by calling her to order on this. They are doing the right thing. Are they supposed to be intimidated by her because she's from World Bank.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Incompetence jare! [quote author=lanre_front][/quote]
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Epalos: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
Right! we should all wait for her to come and spew more lies.
mediatri:

we have not seen or heard from the madam iweala lets not bark untill we hear from her
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by juman(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2012
nigeria will certainly crash at a point.

A country of 170 million people that talks in tens of billions of dollars not of hundreds of billions or trillions of dollars.

The country main resources have been discovered in many more organized countries around the world even many countries in africa.
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Beaf: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2012
Lol! The red-eyed ones ain't smiling cos they've been cut off from constituency awuf and subsidy trials are going on.
In the meantime, the impeachment threatening reps have returned the PIB to the executive, claiming they don't have the time. Make dem impeach na!

Comedy!

Abeg, make we see road jare!

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Beaf: 1:31am On Aug 02, 2012
All these folk want is the good old times of free oil action and constituency project style govt.
They can hang, cos, cos things gotta change. cool

Fresh Air! cool
This country is moving forward.

1 Like

Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by Pataki: 1:47am On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: Lol! The red-eyed ones ain't smiling cos they've been cut off from constituency awuf and subsidy trials are going on.
In the meantime, the impeachment threatening reps have returned the PIB to the executive, claiming they don't have the time. Make dem impeach na!

Comedy!

Abeg, make we see road jare!

Mr. Laptop crew 01,

Are you on the night shift duty? cheesy Your comrades dedeike and company will relieve you by 7am in the morning.

Desperadoes!
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by dandoki: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2012
Forward march this woman Ngozi Wahala back to the Word Bank. We are not need her here in Nigeria$
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by antitpiah: 2:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Grown a/s/s/ man stalking another grown a/s/s man. . . And to think this grown a^s^s man has a child? One wonders what kind of role model he is to his children.

Anywhere you see Beaf, you see them fumbling and falling head over heels to formulate a disjointed response; like a teenage girl seeing a dyck for the first time. I guess, Beaf's dyck must be something to die for for these shameless goons or how else can one describe @Pataoshi's obsession with Beaf's dyck. SMH
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by maclatunji: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2012
Beaf: All these folk want is the good old times of free oil action and constituency project style govt.
They can hang, cos, cos things gotta change. cool

Fresh Air! cool
This country is moving forward.

With 13% budget implementation abi? Sycophancy is a bad thing!
Re: FG Retracts 56% Budget Implementation Claim by habayommy: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
okosodo: i just dey laff, i know though nothing will happen because the useless senator will end up sharing the money......... cool cash
Obasanjo to Atiku 2011. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aregbesola To Establish French Village In Osun / (Pictures) Is Mimiko Changing Akure? / Baru Shuts Down PPP Deal Expected To Redeem Nigeria’s Refineries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.