Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? (1149 Views)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by Brixtonyute(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
I don't know if this is an anomaly or just a natural sequence where unlike poles attract. I'm not the worst guy in the world, but based of my experiences in life - and certain influences on my life from a young age, I'll say; I'm not and have never the best guy/partner out there albeit I've got a good heart. I'm a product of my environment.

I'm eccentric, selfish (love myself than anyone else), occasional smoker, aggressive, abusive, and sometimes disrespectful - albeit highly educated, intelligent, and a critical thinker. However, despite all my imperfections - the best/good girls tend to fall 'in love'/love me all the time.

Anyway, I've working hard in the past one year on my character flaws, seeking perfection, and trying to be a better person - before I exhaust all the wonderful 'love' I'm getting from these Angels because the opportunities won't be there forever. But I'll just like know why good girls are attracted to guys like 'me'.

PS: Please don't derail my thread - if you've got a problem with me, open another thread for that. cool

1 Like

Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by xanadu333: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
cos they know how to lie
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
I see myself as an emotionless jerk. But the female folk think I'm Mr. Awesome. I think they're just confused.
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by NerdyPoet(m): 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
*yawns* bro, this question has been answered countless times... It really aint 'interesting' anymore. When you think of something more interesting, we will surely reply ya... #NoOffence . Cheers!
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by slimyem: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nerdy_Poet: *yawns* bro, this question has been answered countless times... It really aint 'interesting' anymore. When you think of something more interesting, we will surely reply ya... #NoOffence . Cheers!
bingo!cheesy
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nerdy_Poet: *yawns* bro, this question has been answered countless times... It really aint 'interesting' anymore. When you think of something more interesting, we will surely reply ya... #NoOffence . Cheers!
Bravo papi! grin
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
slimyem: bingo!cheesy
hehehehe... smiley
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bravo papi! grin
*winkz*
Re: How Come "Bad Guys" Always Get The Best Girls? by khiaa(f): 2:11am On Aug 25, 2013
Brixtonyute: I don't know if this is an anomaly or just a natural sequence where unlike poles attract. I'm not the worst guy in the world, but based of my experiences in life - and certain influences on my life from a young age, I'll say; I'm not and have never the best guy/partner out there albeit I've got a good heart. I'm a product of my environment.

I'm eccentric, selfish (love myself than anyone else), occasional smoker, aggressive, abusive, and sometimes disrespectful - albeit highly educated, intelligent, and a critical thinker. However, despite all my imperfections - the best/good girls tend to fall 'in love'/love me all the time.

Anyway, I've working hard in the past one year on my character flaws, seeking perfection, and trying to be a better person - before I exhaust all the wonderful 'love' I'm getting from these Angels because the opportunities won't be there forever. But I'll just like know why good girls are attracted to guys like 'me'.

PS: Please don't derail my thread - if you've got a problem with me, open another thread for that. cool

Believe me bro, if any girl ( and I say girl as oppose to woman ) is attracted to you with your terrible flaws of being selfish, disrespectful and abusive is because she has no self worth. A true woman wouldn't settle for such nonsense. So you see my brother, what you attract is not the best but the worst. Continue to work on yourself and I promise you will attract loving and confident women who know their worth. Always remember, in order to attract a good woman you have to be a good man. Do some soul searching.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Girls Promiscious? / Christmas With My Girl / How To Make A Good Impression On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.