Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,980 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss (24789 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by PetroDolla: 10:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Smart jeezy:
plz tell that gud for nothing petroDullard idiot...
shaaaaaaaaaaaaarp. don't you dare open your stinking mouth, you son of a pig-fucke-d bastard grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
Chei. Una have shamed me this day. And this thread has made front page? O chi m. Madness on display for the whole world. Today I'm brandishing my US passport. Make una fight enter gutter if you like. Enemies of progress. God knows I still believe in unity and that all Africans are my brothers and sisters.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Kelvinj(m): 11:08pm On Aug 03, 2012
you guys should just forget this pertodolla and stop giving him cheap popularity
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 03, 2012
PetroDolla:

Hahahahha depraved, incredibly shitt-y. Hahahaha stop your obsession with Ghana and you wouldn't see me here. in fact my dog will not even come here, I promise grin grin grin grin utterly moronic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i've gone through your post and all i see are abusive and offensive words, nothing to make proud of calling you a fellow African. Change your attitude and stop this silly attitude.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Jarus(m): 11:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
I'm not new to all these. I've been on their equivalent of Nairaland, Ghanaweb, for almost as long as I have been on NL here. Those guys take Nigerians too seriously, whereas nobody even cares about them here. Imagine before the Nigeria Vs Argentina Olympic football final in 2008 one guy on their forum said he will commit suicide if Nigeria wins.

I used to tackle them there in their football section but Super Eagles are not helping me. I ran away after the match Ghana eliminated us from ANC 2010. That was the last time I logged on there. I no fit withstand the mockery grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview / Italy Vs Japan - Confederations Cup (4 - 3) On 19th June 2013 / Goalkeeper David Ospina Discharged From Hospital After Head Collision (Photos)