Stats: 3,159,970 members, 7,841,716 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss (24788 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2012
dr.laykay:
I just feel like crying.has it got to this level for nigeria?
All because of this economy instability!
God can u pls have mercy on us?
I dnt think those (Nigerians) dat tweeted reasoned what am reasoning?

Ɣ☺Ʊ mean have mercy on Ɣ☺Ʊ?

If Ɣ☺Ʊ are really ∂ Nigerian Ɣ☺Ʊ will know when to defend ♈☺uЯ country no matter άț! Imagine! angry
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by y2kaustin(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
Gej,caused it.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2012
y2kaustin: Gej,caused it.
it's people like you that give outsiders reasons to mock Nigeria

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
And una don bring your madness here. The 95 guests are probably 95 Ghanaians laughing at our shamelessness.

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
seedord247: Not only ghanians. Liberia and so many other countries in africa joined them in insulting nigeria.

They are all learning cool let them form JTF we will cmoke them all grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
I would like to thank everyone for behaving like reasonable adults. Your conducts and comments are testaments to how your parents raised you! They did an amazing job.

It is evident that when we perceive others insulting us, the next step is to rain curses on their generations, tribes, and families, just as we were taught to do.

Isn't it interesting that we are deriding the skin color of our fellow Africans? I am proud of everyone of you. Keep it up.

Of course, someone would simply retort with a clever remark: "But they started it..." That is, when others act like children, we also must act like children.

We are indeed a loving and God fearing people. Let's keep it up.

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2012
Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ part I love most is when ∂ guy said bleeching cream is like Vaselin on Ghanians cheesy ƪ☺◦☺°☺ƪzzzzz

Ɣ☺Ʊ go fear naaaaa! grin

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2012

Looks like the Ghanians know a thing or 2 about a certain tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Gwekzy: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2012
this is not good.....dis is not good for naija a all....inshort am crying....
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nigerians are funny, yo...

I actually feel sorry for Ghanaians and their lack of height.. sad

Look at the Ghanaian basketball team below:

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by aryzgreat: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
I no comment again! bye bye, am going to cediland.com we must finish d war

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
omo_to_dun: I would like to thank everyone for behaving like reasonable adults. Your conducts and comments are testaments to how your parents raised you! They did an amazing job.

It is evident that when we perceive others insulting us, the next step is to rain curses on their generations, tribes, and families, just as we were taught to do.

Isn't it interesting that we are deriding the skin color of our fellow Africans? I am proud of everyone of you. Keep it up.

Of course, someone would simply retort with a clever remark: "But they started it..." That is, when others act like children, we also must act like children.

[size=15pt] KOLO! [/size] grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Mobinga: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2012
y2kaustin: Gej,caused it.

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by frankmoney(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ghana copy naija sotay our president sick die , dere own sick die too

17 Likes

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by dani1luv: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
Rubbish!! Jez hiding posts unnecessary!!
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Ideasroole: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2012
omo_to_dun: I would like to thank everyone for behaving like reasonable adults. Your conducts and comments are testaments to how your parents raised you! They did an amazing job.

Thank you for your observations - eventhough I find it somewhat insulting but am also not surprised as they show your upbringing too. I mean to directly lash-out on individuals' parents 'cause of a perceived misconduct on his/her part is more demeaning on your part.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Enlightened1: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ MOD..... Why keep deleting my post
Because I choose to defend my country and country men??
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by dasparrow: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
Wahala dey oh, lol. Anyways, why is there so much hatred between us Africans? I just don't get it. I think I may have to start viewing other Africans as potential enemies until they prove otherwise. This is getting kinda scary. First, one has to deal with discrimination and hatred from the oyibos. Then from non African diasporan negros and then now from fellow Africans who are from other African countries? Goodness! I guess this are signs of the end times where people just enjoy hating and beefing.

And people wonder why I have over the years become very suspicious of most people. It is because of situations like this. The hatred has gotten to a point where we Africans actually laugh and jubilate at each other's downfall?

Forumites, basketball is not Nigeria's indigenous sport. Football/soccer is. We just started playing the game of basketball in the last decade or so. Why anyone will think that we can beat americans who play the sport of basketball professionally and have been doing so for centuries beats me. Basketball is america's indigenous sport while ours is football/soccer. Its like expecting america to win in the game of football/soccer if they played against a soccer country like Brazil. Common now.

Lastly, if things are getting to this point amongst we Africans, then I think everyone should keep to themselves if we hate ourselves that much. Ghanians should stay on their forum and we Nigerians should not go to theirs because this is becoming something else.

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2012
dani1luv: Rubbish!! Jez hiding posts unnecessary!!

Τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Moderator is ∂ Ghanian tongue grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
dani1luv: Rubbish!! Jez hiding posts unnecessary!!

I disagree. Nigerians must learn to air out opinions without insulting others. We do that too often. As a proud Nigerian, if someone from Ghana insults me, I'll simply ignore him or her.

We better pass them in anyway. But I will not stoop so low as to engage in a shameful war of words, wherein we insult each other's physical characteristics and history. It is appalling.

Non-Africans are probably in a corner making jest of our division.

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Tolaaaaannni(f): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2012
Ladies and Gentlemen, This is why Africa is not progressing smiley smiley
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by jude33084(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Any Ghanian Forum? Letme take τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ WAR to them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste / Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview / Italy Vs Japan - Confederations Cup (4 - 3) On 19th June 2013