Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,617 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss (24786 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Odemwingie & Complete Sports Editor Fight On Twitter / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by tnktosin(m): 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2012
dani1luv: Yea, I broke some bones grin

I killed some Ghanaians grin

My handle is @1_mad_man tongue
Confirmed bro, u took souls, its obvious u enjoyed d show.. grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hmmmm SMH
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Ozonna(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
Enlightened1: Are you high on banku? Run to where.. I don't blame you at all. Very soon we will teach you guys lesson, don't take our quietness over all the rubbish you guys are doing for our weakness. Your country's cup is soon going to full up, and you guys will be taught a lesson. I can assure you that!!

Oga abeg ignore him cos he's not worth it. Don't go down to his level infact just ignore him.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by PetroDolla: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
Yahoo1: Lol,ghana beta than Nigeria? No way!,Nigeria beta than Ghana? No way! Ghana beta than zambia? No way...blah blah blah! Do yu tink any country wuld tink the other is better than they are? I wuls always defend Nigeria,but insult and vulgar words aint the way to do it! The fact that anything we do,ghana talks,bad,they talk,good,they talk,it just tells u hw they aree suffering from inferioriy complex! The only people that insults other peoples parents,are those who has no parents themselves! My fellow Nigeria,there is nothing we can do 2 beat someone better than we are other than 2 work hard,and with time we will get there,so even if we throw all d insults in the world,it wont help us,y involve yourself in people you claim 2 be better than in anyway? Remember if you argue with an i****,he/she will drag u down 2 his!her level and beat u with xperience....

ludicrous! with such mindset is it any wonder nigeria is the way it is today? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Yahoo1(m): 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
Tiruneesh Dibaba of ethiopia just won Godl in the womens 10000m ,she also won gold in the 2008 10000m and 5000m...2kenya women tuk 2nd 3rd and 4th respectively! 4get d beefs and c d beauty of africa
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by PetroDolla: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2012
inereunwa1: Nawa for Ghana must go gringringringringringrin

Ghana don go since, but shameless nigerians don dey follow Ghana people go Ghana. Don't be surprised to see those nigeria must go sacks anytime soon grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by gbadexy(m): 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2012
Nigeria reminds me of Fuji house of commotion or any other polygamous home.
While together, they don't see eye to eye.
But let an outsider insult or provoke them, then you will know how united they can get against outsiders.
Re: Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss by Enlightened1: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ MOD.... This Petrodolla chap should be kicked out of this forum and sent packing!!! We don't need Ghanaian or whatever their name is on this forum!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Professional UFC Fighter Israel Adesanya Speaks Yoruba During Interview / Coach Heiko Herrlich To Miss Match After Breaking Quarantine To Buy Toothpaste / Italy Vs Japan - Confederations Cup (4 - 3) On 19th June 2013